menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » The official Chuck vs. the Fear of Death discussion thread
The official Chuck vs. the Fear of Death discussion thread
Fermi Post # 1 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 01:54
Group: Administrators
Discuss Chuck vs. the Fear of Death this thread

You can't stop the signal!

termi-ninja-tor Post # 2 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 03:13
Group: Friends
Summer looked beautiful, but she had nothing to do with the main story line.
She seemed as serious as the Greta role required. And I was glad to seen she had a scene with Adam Baldwin.
Anyhow, I enjoyed seeing her again.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 13:53
Pure hotness

I have nothing else to say; i'm speechless.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010, 14:45

Fermi Post # 4 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 16:07
here is a bigger one http://photos.summer-glau.com....188.jpg

uploaded 1 280px × 720px screencaps to the gallery here : http://photos.summer-glau.com

You can't stop the signal!

john121984 Post # 5 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 19:30
To be honest this was only about the second episode of Chuck I have ever watched. I have never really been a big fan of the show but it was a fun episode and Summer did really good and looked great, I'm really lookingforward to the start of the cape.

Message edited by john121984 - Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010, 23:34

termi-ninja-tor Post # 6 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 23:57
It was good to see Summer together with Adam Baldwin, this time with Summer dressed in more current fashion and behaving in a more adult way.

Did anyone perceive any reference to Firefly/Serenity during this Chuck?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 - 01:14
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
Did anyone perceive any reference to Firefly/Serenity during this Chuck?

They say :
Casey and Greta at end of episode when Casey says "I don't know what other crews u have been on before..."

chrisdvanne_ Post # 8 | Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 - 01:19
Most online reviews for this episode have a "Summer threatening with a knife" picture : good for Summer's exposure.
But the Greta angle starts to bore a lot of people because they don't see the point of it.

here is one with a video : the-sexiest-subway-product-placement-youre-ever-likely-to-see

I was glad to see Summer Glau on a tv show, that's all that matters for me.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 9 | Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 - 02:06
Now i'm officially a Chuck fan and i hope it will get 6 millions viewers so that The Cape will benefit from a strong lead-in.

mr_mogwai Post # 10 | Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 - 03:32
Yay, Summer! smile
This was my first time watching Chuck. The two guys following Greta around were funny, and Summer Glau was great as a slightly psychotic CIA assassin Too bad we didn't get to see her do more with that knife. The rest of the story seemed a little flat, albeit funny. I'll probably watch next week's ep, looks like it'll be good.

Ok, I'm done. Somebody wanna' come move this soapbox?!

KrelleK Post # 11 | Friday, 19 Nov 2010 - 01:55
she is a such pretty girl, really liked the time when Casey came and asked her to stand down biggrin

also the finish thing about the crew biggrin or the grunting at each other. hopes she will be back for more in the not to distant Chuck-future. biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 12 | Saturday, 20 Nov 2010 - 01:58
Just a funny news , Chuck/Fringe related :
Just a few hours after TV by the numbers ask their readers "Which Show is More Likely to be Renewed: 'Chuck' or 'Fringe'?", Fox Announces 2010-11 Midseason Schedule; guess what? Fringe is moved to Friday 9:00-10:00 PM. That's the kiss of death.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 13 | Saturday, 20 Nov 2010 - 15:59
Can you believe it? Chuck went from sure cancellation to probable renewal in a few days, shortly after Summer Guest staring.
Don't forget that Chuck is our lead-in, wheter you like the show or not.
From january 2011 to March 20100 everything that is good for Chucks ratings is good for The Cape; Chuck viewers are expected to stay in mass and view The Cape.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 14 | Wednesday, 24 Nov 2010 - 00:55
Good news : SummerGlau's episode (seas4.ep08) was the most watched episode from the season with 5.6 millions viewers (1.8 rating with adults 18-49) smile

Bad news : Chuck dropped to a season and series low 1.7 with adults 18-49 (seas4.ep09) and lost 800 000 viewers at 4.8 viewers sad
The drop for Chuck is probably tied to "Dancing With The Stars" being up nearly 20% over last week. We’ll see what happens next week when the 8pm competition is considerably lighter.

These last numbers are disappointing, considering that Chuck will be The Cape lead-in in january.

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 24 Nov 2010, 01:05

chrisdvanne_ Post # 15 | Sunday, 20 Nov 2011 - 01:47
Summer guest starred in Chuck as a Greta but what if Summer played a female nerd with an Intersect in a Chuck spin-off; that is if Chuck was a bigger hit.

This is the suggestion made by famous american television critic Alan sepinwall on its review of latest chuck's episode for HitFix.

Summer Glau in Chuck as a Greta

Quote (Alan sepinwall)
It's funny to think of how the acquisition and removal of the Intersect has evolved over the years. Chuck spent most of the first two seasons trying to get it out of his head, and by the end of last season we had those sunglasses that could conveniently suck it out of anybody, and have also seen Shaw, the two Gretas and Morgan get Intersect'ed at one point or another... If "Chuck" had been a bigger hit, I think we would have seen a spin-off about a female nerd with an Intersect. (Depending on the timing, Summer Glau absolutely would have been the lead.)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » The official Chuck vs. the Fear of Death discussion thread
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: