menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Trivia
Knights of Badassdom Trivia
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 24 Feb 2014, 23:29 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Encore showings of Knights of Badassdom this week at Jean Cocteau Cinema, owned by Game of Thrones's writer George R.R. Martin.

#WrongMoviePoster #GuiltyAsCharged #YeahSummer biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 22:18 | Message # 32
Own a piece of Summer's costume in Knights of Badassdom!

Here's your chance to bring home a piece of Summer's costume. Handmade leather LARP armor pauldrons are auctioned off on eBay by the local Spokane craftman who made them for Summer Glau's Gwen. Though you don't see Gwen wearing these armor pauldrons on the movie because "it was decided they drew attention from her face during closeup shots".

Read more and watch exclusive photos of Summer's leather costume, including the armor pauldrons, her skirt and bracers in the Blog section.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 02 Jun 2014, 12:52 | Message # 33
During the filming of Knights of Badassdom on Summer 2010, director Joe Lynch posted on his blog photos taken on set.
The following photo of Summer holding a sword on set is well known but I'm not sure many of you have read Lynch's comment in his own inimitable style. Here it is:

Summer Glau as Gwen on set of Knights of Badassdom

KOB Shot of the Day #63: Midnight's Summer Dream

Started with the smallest moments tonight & ended with one of the biggest. Still odd to me that our midday is around midnight.

Between shots, I caught one of our Knights in a casual moment....a casual moment with a Sword that is. By now, Medieval weaponry, armor & entrails is just another day at the office to us, but still feels like a waking dream to be walking amongst it all in the midnight air.

Funny, this shot reminds me of something Argento-esque, a SUSPIRIA moment even, which let to me rambling on about Dario's filmography with Summer till "Picture's Up" was yelled. Could have been 10 minutes straight of Giallo gibber-jabber. Sorry, Summer!

I'm gonna go put on Goblin and pass out. Another Big battle on both sides of the camera, gotta keep fighting for some sleep.

Onward,
Joe

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 02 Sep 2014, 18:26 | Message # 34
Fun Fact: On Matt Wall and Joe Lynch own admission, 425 gallons of fake blood were used in horror comedy Knights of Badassdom, of which 400 gals just on Beth's face biggrin

425 gallons of fake blood were used in horror comedy Knights of Badassdom

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 26 Sep 2014, 17:02 | Message # 35
Movie poster variants

Knights of Badassdom Movie poster variants

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 01 Oct 2014, 11:19 | Message # 36
Summer Glau can be as metal as Knights of Badassdom's director Joe Lynch at times devil

Summer Glau is metalDirector/producer Adam Green, actor/singer Dee Snyder and actor Joe Lynch arrive at FEARnet's Original Series 'Holliston' Second Season Premiere at Cinefamily on June 3, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Rodrigo Vaz/FilmMagic)

Though I don't expect her to strike a pose like this in a near future nono

Actor Joe Lynch attends FEARnet's original series 'Holliston' - Los Angeles premiere at Cinefamily on June 3, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Vincent Sandoval/WireImage)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Knights of Badassdom Trivia
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: