menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 16:48 | Message # 511
Group: Administrators
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Summer Glau is nominated in the 'BEST CAMEO/GUEST STAR' category for her role as Skylar in Alphas.

Summer is on top!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ChoupyDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 18:22 | Message # 512
Group: Friends
Yes, Summer is on top ! and you can vote all days.

wink

robboDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 21:59 | Message # 513
summer glau rules, by heck somebody called walton goggins, closing in our summer, a name like that gotta be wind up surely, lol, smile

TerminatorEmilyDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 23:41 | Message # 514
BOOYA!!!!!

Go summer go Summer uh huh oh yeah go Summer!!!!

Guys I....I.........it....it's getting hot in here it must be...*looks at the TSCC season one disc then flips to the back with summers chest part of her body topless showing her hair covering...stuff* Summer....

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 03:11 | Message # 515
Robbo, msg 513. It's an anagram.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 03:13 | Message # 516
Emily, msg 514. are you girl-crushing? (Oops, that sounds like an elevator full of chics).

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 03:14

TerminatorEmilyDate: Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 04:43 | Message # 517
Am I?? oh...whoops!!! I didn't mean too!!!! AHHHH!!!!

*starts to panic* REAVERS!!!!!

*reavers run in room*

Me: AHHH
Reavers: RAWRRR!!
Me: *closes eyes*
River: *runs in and beats up all the reavers*
Me: *opens eyes* woah....hi!! *waves*
River: *looks back at me*
Me: *looks away*
River: dry
Me: wink
River: dry
Me: biggrin
River: uh huh...*leaves*
Me: ...

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 05:29 | Message # 518
Oh well, never mind. It's only the end of your world. There's always Cameron.... if you can find her chip. Keep her body safe, she might come back for it one day. loony

I've just received an email from Hallmark channel saying they are waiting to become a part of AT&T. If that means anything to people in the US?

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 05:36

TerminatorEmilyDate: Monday, 10 Dec 2012, 05:31 | Message # 519
IF we find her chip.......darn....I want TSCC MORE TSCC for Christmas!!! and Firefly!!

ChoupyDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 01:20 | Message # 520
Currently Summer Glau is always on top with 35,850 votes vs 24,785 votes for the second (Walton Goggins).

wink

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012, 11:51 | Message # 521
Summer probably thinks "what have I done? What did I do? I'm on top, WOOP WOOP WOO.
Stands to reason really, I'm sexy, I've got a coochy face, I was a ballet dancer and awesome actress. I've been River and Cameron, an Elf and Sofia. In fact I'm fantastic. Ooh I love me".
Suddenly wakes up feeling ........... cry

robboDate: Tuesday, 18 Dec 2012, 03:30 | Message # 522
just wondering if there was any news of alphas getting renewed for a third season, i know they were gonna leave it till mid december. hoping scfy might give us a bit of christmas cheer, with some good news regarding the show before christmas. its all gone quiet on alphas, smile

JayDate: Tuesday, 18 Dec 2012, 04:27 | Message # 523
I would expect it soon as season 2 ends tomorrow over here in the UK. Then they will probably look into a season 3 with all the figures.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 22 Dec 2012, 01:22 | Message # 524
Group: Administrators
(robbo)
just wondering if there was any news of alphas getting renewed for a third season, i know they were gonna leave it till mid december. hoping scfy might give us a bit of christmas cheer, with some good news regarding the show before christmas. its all gone quiet on alphas,

Ryan Cartwright was quite pessimistic this morning but his tweet on Alphas forced Syfy to react and they informed him that there's still deliberations.

Read more : Alphas Season 3 - Syfy still deliberating!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 22 Dec 2012, 13:11 | Message # 525
I see that Ryan Cartwright has appeared in an episode of The Big Bang Theory recently. I personally don't like the show and can't understand why women like Summer like it.
But... in the UK there is a comedy named Keith Lemon and other derivatives. I can't stand the bloke. He has two dizzy blonde females on the show with him.
When I was in the local shop in New Pitsligo Scotland, I said to Abdul (who talks with a scottish accent. Imagine that), after seeing Keith Lemon in a TV mag., I said to him, "Ooh, I hate that program. There is a lot of crap like him on TV".
The female assistant said "Oh, I like him, he's funny".

My brain started spinning with incredulity.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Search: