[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 17 of 42«1215161718194142»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 29 Feb 2012, 21:47 | Message # 241
Group: Administrators
Quote (The1Russter)
Seeing as how Skylar was pivotal for the Alpha team to rebel against the government agency, Bruce Millar would be foolish not to have Summer return to reprise her role at least once in season 2.

Right!
Another element in favor of Skylar's return is the fact that she has a past with Nina and Dr Rosen.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 04 Apr 2012, 23:29 | Message # 242
As you may know if you've watched the video of Summer's panel at Emerald City Comicon, Summer revealed she'll come back in Alphas; season two of Alphas is about to start filming.

We don't know exactly how big her part will be but i doubt Summer will have more than a multi episode story arc; indeed, 24 year old actress Erin Way will join the team of Alphas this year, playing an Alpha named Kat : "Kat is able to pick up any skill for a brief period of time, but the downside of her ability is that the skill, and her memories, fade quickly", says Syfy press relase.

Syfy is following the same pattern as in their other show sci-fi Warehouse 13 when young, hip, brilliant techno-wiz Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) joined the team in season 2.

Alphas season 2 is stated to premiere on July 2012.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 19:01 | Message # 243
Tidbit of news :

Summer is reported to be on set of Alphas today with Elias Toufexis, who plays a recurring bad guy in the second season.
Source : @EliasToufexis
On #Alphas set today working with the lovely Summer Glau

Elias Toufexis has had leading roles in TV shows like Smallville, Supernatural, Eureka, Lost Girl or Dead Like Me.

And when asked on Summer's episode(s), Alpha's writer Robert Hewitt Wolfe answers maliciously :
Q) @chrisdvanne Have you filmed Summer Glau's episode(s) so far? #Alphas A) Huh? Wha? Summer who? ;)

Alphas season 2 starting date has not been announced officially but it should be mid-Summer in the U.S.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 19:53

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 22:43 | Message # 244
UPDATE :

Syfy's Senior Vice President Craig Engler confirmed via Twitter that the premiere date for Alphas season two is Monday, July 23 at 10 pm.

They are currently filming episode 2x06, "Alphaville," with Summer Glau back as Skylar Adams.

See blog post : Alphas season two premieres on Monday, July 23 at 10 pm

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 23:11

BlaziusDate: Wednesday, 16 May 2012, 03:07 | Message # 245
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
They are currently filming episode 2x06, "Alphaville," with Summer Glau back as Skylar Adams.

I'm looking forward to it very much. The last Summer ep was phenomenal and she is fantastic as Skyler. I expect nothing less in the upcoming episode.

The sci-fi lover in me also wishes Skyler to be a series regular...

On a second thought not just the scifi lover. I just want to see Summer every week in an episode and this'd be a way. At least they'd be more willing to trust her that role.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Wednesday, 16 May 2012, 03:10

Marcel93Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2012, 08:51 | Message # 246
I hope SyFy Germany does slowly and buys the rights for the series two seasons ^ ^

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Message edited by Marcel93 - Wednesday, 16 May 2012, 08:52

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 25 May 2012, 08:52 | Message # 247
Could Summer Glau have a recurring role in Alphas season two?

She's certainly not a regular character this season but she may appear in more than one episode? Kinda like what she did in Grey's Anatomy.

BlaziusDate: Friday, 25 May 2012, 19:04 | Message # 248
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Could Summer Glau have a recurring role in Alphas season two?

She's certainly not a regular character this season but she may appear in more than one episode? Kinda like what she did in Grey's Anatomy.

I certainly hope she gets more than one episode. I can't even imagine why the Alphas team wouldn't use Summer as much as possible. Remember the overwhelmingly positive reception of Summer and her episode the last time?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 26 May 2012, 00:05 | Message # 249
Here's an exclusive pic of the location where Summer Glau filmed her episode :

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Saturday, 26 May 2012, 00:07

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 May 2012, 08:36 | Message # 250
Here's another HQ production still featuring Summer in Alphas s01ep07 "Catch & Release":

click on image for larger size
summer Glau in alphas - Production still

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 28 May 2012, 08:38

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 29 May 2012, 18:54 | Message # 251
You may already know that Alphas has a new showrunner : Bruce Miller, previously on Eureka, has replaced season one's Ira Steven Behr. Here's what he said in the latest issue of SFX magazine, on sale Wednesday 30 May.

“Both how grounded and realistic, and how extraordinary and surprising, this season is going to be, will definitely surprise our viewers,” Miller tells Red Alert. “John Pyper-Ferguson is coming back to continue his role as Stan Parrish, who is an Alpha who appeared in the last episode last year, whose ability is that he can heal himself. He has great recuperative abilities. But also that means he’s lived a very long time. So the battle between Parrish and [the Alphas’ leader] Rosen [David Strathairn] is really the centrepiece of our season. These are two very, very smart men, who both have an idealistic but very different vision of our future.”

“The character of Hicks [Warren Christie] is going to be in a relationship that we reveal this year, sleeping with the boss’s daughter. Which is very complicated, considering that he used to be dating someone else on the team, the character of Nina.”

Here are two pics of Alphas Season 2 :

click on images for larger size
Alphas season 2

Alphas season 2

Alphas season 2 premieres in the US on Syfy on 23 July. It will air after soon in the UK on Channel 5.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 29 May 2012, 18:55

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 09:14 | Message # 252
alphastv.net has collected the latest informations on the first eight episodes of Alphas season two. Here are the spoilers on episode six called "Alphaville" inwhich Summer Glau is rumored to guest star.

As the title says, the team finds a community of alphas in this episode. They filmed it in the woods somewhere. No cell phone signals for Gary.
Guest characters include Skylar Adams (Summer Glau) and her daughter, Alphaville founder Claude, an alpha called Benji who has the same ability as Rachel, Gower, another alpha who likes to play with electricity, and Bip & Tricia, Mr. Scipio's new friends.

Here's a teaser for the "Powerful Mondays" at syfy (sorry, Syfy has it region-locked) :

On the picture you can see Elias Toufexis, who plays the bad guy throughout the first half of the second season and also Alex Paxton-Beesley who plays another Alpha.

Alphas season 2

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 11:53

REGDate: Friday, 01 Jun 2012, 16:25 | Message # 253
countdown to season 2

http://wormholeriders.net/alphas/?p=27948

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 04 Jun 2012, 11:40 | Message # 254
A new Alphas with the power of controlling the water is joining the team next season?

Huh, no!

The Universal Channel South Africa had a Alphas picture competition where their readers were asked to make a picture showing their Alphas abilities. Yolandi Grundeling won the competition with this awesome picture.

Source : Universal Channel SA on Facebook

raps100Date: Monday, 04 Jun 2012, 17:42 | Message # 255
spot the difference ? posted in 2009.
plus4chan . org/b/a/res/86547.html
bigger version -
plus4chan . org/b/a/src/128568811912.jpg

come on universal! check originality!
(delete space to get to site)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer Glau on ALPHAS - Syfy
Page 17 of 42«1215161718194142»
Search: