menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » What color underwear am i wearing? (Unseen Superman footage: the casting of Lois Lane)
What color underwear am i wearing?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Sunday, 12 Jun 2011 - 13:58
Group: Administrators
If like me you're a fan of "Superman: The Movie" (1978) directed by Richard Donner and starring Christopher Reeve as Superman, as well as Gene Hackman, Margot Kidder, the following video is for you :

Unseen Superman footage: the casting of Lois Lane

Stockard Channing, Ann Archer and Leslie Ann Warren were among the actresses who tried out for the coveted role of Lois Lane in Superman.

Source : The Telegraph

Superman: The Motion Picture Anthology - an eight-disc set of all five Man of Steel movies - arrives on Blu-ray on June 13

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 12 Jun 2011, 15:16

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Sunday, 12 Jun 2011 - 14:07
Sorry, i don't know why the video launch itself automatically when opening the thread. Must be specified on the embedd code.

Edit : found the little suck*er on the embedd tag
Code
flashvars='embedCode=s3NXNpMjqFl5MRighuvw8CskxUaCI_Gp&autoplay=1

autoplay=1 must be turned to 0

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 12 Jun 2011, 15:10

Joe73 Post # 3 | Sunday, 12 Jun 2011 - 20:26
Group: Friends
I learned engelish by watching Superman I & II over and over and over agian biggrin
good times.

Thats a window bird.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Sunday, 12 Jun 2011 - 20:42
Quote (Joe73)
I learned english by watching Superman I & II over and over and over again good times.

Glad i'm not the only fan of Superman smile
And congrats for your first post today on the Portal Awards thread : first post and first polemic (about the paying votes) biggrin
I have taken the liberty to correct the mispelling and typos on the quote line just above, please forgive me. I always have a tab opened on an online dictionnary that i consult approximatively 5 times for one post, giving the impression that i master the english language.
I have no doubt you will improve your english skills in no time by participating to the forum and this is more fun than school.

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 12 Jun 2011, 21:08

chrisdvanne_ Post # 5 | Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013 - 13:22
A trip down memory lane with Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeves.

Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeves - Superman
Move the mouse over the thumbnail for the caption
 Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeves - Superman Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeves - Superman Margot Kidder and Christopher Reeves - Superman

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » What color underwear am i wearing? (Unseen Superman footage: the casting of Lois Lane)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: