menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Thomas Dekker new film at the Edinburgh Film Festival
Thomas Dekker new film at the Edinburgh Film Festival
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011 - 07:43
Group: Administrators
Fans of Thomas Dekker may be interested to know the European premiere of his new film, Angel Crest, is at the Edinburgh Film Festival on 19th June.

Angels Crest : Gaby Dellal /Canada /2011 /93 mins

Thomas Dekker, Lynn Collins, Elizabeth McGovern, Joseph Morgan, Jeremy Piven, Mira Sorvino, Kate Walsh, Barbara Williams

Overview : Based on a book by Leslie Schwartz, Gaby Dellal directs this indie drama which deals with a momentary lapse of judgment that has wider repercussions for a close knit community. A small town community is thrown into emotional disarray and divided opinion, when a young three year old is found frozen to death, after wandering off from what his father (Thomas Dekker) believed had been a locked and secured truck.

Read more about the Edinburgh International Film Festival

Angel Crest is an independant drama with a nice cast. These type of films follow the same path with premieres at film festivals, hoping for a theatrical and/or DVD release.
It might also interest you :
Thomas Dekker Joins “Secret Circle” Pilot

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011 - 08:08
Given the date of the EIFF, Thomas Dekker could almost spent one week in the United Kingdom, first in Edinburgh (Scotland) and then in London (England) for the Startfury T3

Side comment : i hope i spelled right the distinction between UK, Scotland,...I know there is a lot of people from UK that comes and visit the Wiki and i apologize if sometimes we don't do this distinction right.
I never forget that the viewers come from a lot of different countries and cannot know everything about geography, history or english language ( i know i don't); that's why i like to sometimes do side notes to explain an expression or a location. My reasoning is simple : if i'm not familiar with something, other viewers might too.

I've been on Hollydays in Scotland a few years ago (looked for him but never saw Nessie); i had been told it was always rainy but had 10 days of shiny weather and the last 2 days in London were rainy wink

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011, 13:40

Fermi Post # 3 | Tuesday, 07 Jun 2011 - 13:21
Quote (michelangelo)
i spelled right the distinction between UK, Scottland
yes, that is correct

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011 - 14:18
Thomas is a very busy guy : he just finished playing in a movie called "Rose By Name", a sophomore film from writer and director Shawn Linden.
The shooting has taken place in Montreal from May, 9th to June 2nd 2011.

Quote (screendaily.com)

Synopsys : A secret videotape made by his mother reveals that a privileged young man is the product of rape; the journey to find his biological father teaches him that the truth can be far more bizarre than anything told around a campfire.

Next stop at the Starfury T3 in London on June 24-26.

Then "Secret Circle" resumes filming July 18th.

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011, 18:49

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Thomas Dekker new film at the Edinburgh Film Festival
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: