menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Are any of you in the american movie buisness?.... (has had an idea for another fantasy movie for SG and TD)
Are any of you in the american movie buisness?....
KrelleK Post # 1 | Saturday, 23 Apr 2011 - 00:32
Group: Friends
it is based on a book written by a danish(i am quite sure he is)author that had also wiritten the danish book Love at first Hiccup I believe it could be translated into, there has been made an american movieversion, based on the danish movie that is based on that book.

Well the book I thought could be a greath movie or mini series, especially if Summer and Maybe Thomas Dekker played the two main characthers. Is named Dystopia(maybe some of you have heard of it) it´s a long story so shall try to give a short overview

It starts in a world with 2 nations locked in a seemingly endless cold/warm war, the 2 nations are divided by a great rift covered in a thick mist so the bottom cannot be seen(they use some kind of flying creatures as we once used horses. a chance for peace presents itself through a dream that both leaders have. but it goes wrong, and both nations armies falls to there death, including the leaders, the only surivers are the son and daughter that are both caught on a rock spire in the middle of the rift in a statue of a winged horse, and they both want the other to die so for a little while they hunt each other through the statue, until they each other (by a dwarf druid) get told to find the way into a world that very much like there own are falling into darkness, and save it, and find out what went wrong in there own, as the only way for them to return to there homeworld, and bring that out of darkness againg too, for a while they hunt each other until the young man runs into some kind of friendly race of people, that has kind of got stuck in there own life, 3 of these people has also been contacted through a magical book to save both humans, help them in anyway they can and also keep them from killing each other, then it is about how they travel through this strange world and try to save it from the darkness(as the evil is called in this book) and slowly but surely a grudging respect, then friendship, and later warmer feelings grows between the two earlier sworn enemies

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Saturday, 23 Apr 2011 - 01:02
Group: Administrators
Interesting but fantasy stuff like "The Legend of the Seeker" or "The Lord of The Ring" is not my cup of tea.
Have you seen the pilot of "Games of Thrones" with Lena Headey ?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 3 | Saturday, 23 Apr 2011 - 11:32
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
Interesting but fantasy stuff like "The Legend of the Seeker" or "The Lord of The Ring" is not my cup of tea.
Have you seen the pilot of "Games of Thrones" with Lena Headey ?

No I have not seen it.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Are any of you in the american movie buisness?.... (has had an idea for another fantasy movie for SG and TD)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: