menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Any news on show with Summer.....
Any news on show with Summer.....
KrelleK Post # 1 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 03:47
Group: Friends
Any news on show with Summer seemed to be playing a support role, maybe with the girl playing Riley in TtSCC, something about to maybe slightly geeky guys wanting to experience speciel celebrationdays of a year or some such, cannot remmember what it was called

Jason_Connor Post # 2 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 06:14
Good Morning Rabbit was the name. I don't think I've heard anything since they released those trailers a long time ago

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 07:58
Group: Administrators
Quote (Jason_Connor)
Good Morning Rabbit was the name. I don't think I've heard anything since they released those trailers a long time ago

Neither did i.
I don't remember if it was just a pilot or if there was more. The pilot must not have been picked up by a network at the time and there is little chance we will hear from that show in the future. Sometimes a pilot is modified and submitted the next year if the producers or a network belive in the project but i don't think this is the case for "Good Morning Rabbit".
I remember vaguely the trailer and it was disturbing at the least.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fermi Post # 4 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 12:13
Group: Administrators
I would like see Summer in a sitcom, but I think that GMR never got picked up was a good thing. The trailer was very lame. I think Summer just where supposed to have a small role in couple of episodes anyway

You can't stop the signal!

Devo Post # 5 | Sunday, 27 Mar 2011 - 17:41
Hadley released the trailer and a couple clips. It was bizarre for sure.

I think it could have been interesting, but it oozed hipsterism.

The gay joke in the trailer was mildly amusing but kinda low-brow.

I think it was too adult for kids and too childish for adults. Kinda like The Cape.

Meh.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Any news on show with Summer.....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: