menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
chrisdvanne_ Post # 46 | Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012 - 12:21
Group: Administrators
I checked the attendees's names and if there is a few names we know, it's better to use Constellation chat room (nothing prevent us from opening a Wiki chat room at the same time btw).
If the circumstances allows it, we can mention the Viewers Club (for example at the end of the screening) and recruit viewers for future sessions. Of course we should not spam the constellation chat room or imply we support copyright infringement (ideally, the Wiki viewers should own the movies/series they're watching).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fermi Post # 47 | Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012 - 13:13
I bought a ticket now and will be attending.

You can't stop the signal!

Blazius Post # 48 | Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012 - 19:18
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
I checked the attendees's names and if there is a few names we know, it's better to use Constellation chat room (nothing prevent us from opening a Wiki chat room at the same time btw).

There are a few names I recognize. Mainly SG.net and unaligned and a few Wiki members( us included). So are we using the Constellation room( is there a way to enter it now so I could check it out?)? Maybe we should stick with both as you mentioned, just don't switch the chatrooms accidentally biggrin

Quote (chrisdvanne)
If the circumstances allows it, we can mention the Viewers Club (for example at the end of the screening) and recruit viewers for future sessions.

Great idea! If those fans would attend the Club we could maybe resurrect it.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 49 | Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 - 18:22
Just Jared mentioned tonight's online screening hosted by Jenna Dewan-Tatum, who is the female lead of the film.

But most comments are like :" Jenna who?". LOL

Source : Link been removed.

Fermi Post # 50 | Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 - 18:58
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Source : Link been removed.

Paparazzi/private photos/articles or links to sites which contain paparazzi/private photos/articles are not allowed.

Blazius Post # 51 | Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 - 19:38
Is the 3.00 am start still valid? I clicked on my showtimes in my profile and it suddenly said that its scheduled to 9:00 PM today wacko

And if I'm clicking on the "Enter Theater" button it just reloads the previous page and nothing happens except two times when I got this window:

As you can see it wants me to buy a ticket AGAIN despite I bought one already as you can see me among the attenders with my username and avatar I'm using here too.

When I'm clicking "Enter Theater" am I supposed to see the above posted tab or it should indeed reload the previous page? Will it start at 3:00 Am or 9:00 PM and are two tickets needed for watching or just one? Also is there some kind of extra addon I need installed on my browser( is Chrome compatible with it BTW?)

I'm not used to this kind of sites at all so its most likely just me not understanding how to use it but could somebody help me understand whats going on?

Fermi Post # 52 | Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 - 19:59
Quote (Blazius)
And if I'm clicking on the "Enter Theater" button it just reloads the previous page and nothing happens except two times when I got this window:

Maybe it because one is not allowed entering the theater 21 hours before the movie starts

Quote (Blazius)
Will it start at 3:00 Am or 9:00 PM

It will start 3:00 Am your timezone and 9:00 PM east coast timezone. Maybe you accidentally changed your time zones settings on your profile.

Quote (Blazius)
As you can see it wants me to buy a ticket AGAIN despite I bought one already as you can see me among the attenders with my username and avatar I'm using here too.

I don't think you need to buy a ticket again you haven't used your first ticket. It will probably work fine 3 am when the movie starts

Fermi Post # 53 | Thursday, 26 Jan 2012 - 20:44
Can we meet up at 2:30 AM? http://summer-glau.com/index/viewerz_club/0-195

I'll be there

chrisdvanne_ Post # 54 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 00:21
Quote (Fermi)

I'll be there too...if i don't feel asleep before

Fermi Post # 55 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 05:13
Unfortunately this was only working for Americans, they should have put that in their information.

The screening is only available in the US and Canada - if you were able to purchase a ticket outside of that area and cannot see the film, please email us at support@constellation.tv and you'll be refunded. Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Blazius Post # 56 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 05:35
Quote (Fermi)
Unfortunately this was only working for Americans, they should have put that in their information.

For one I'm pissed, for two, I expected problem.

A warning message would have been the LEAST so at least we can figure out what is the problem not standing there stupidly for hours.

I could be pissed because of that only Americans can watch it but I'm more pissed because nobody gave a hint about it and we blindly payed and expected to see Summer. Unnerving laziness and stupidity from the part of the sites owner.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 57 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 06:30
Summer Glau had not much screen time, just as we thought from the begining.

Sorry for all Summer Glau admirer, we don't see her naked during the scene in the water, just her head and shoulders on the surface and a few swimming moves but that's all.

Also we see her riding a horse with a lot of grace, must be the fact she's a Texan girl.

Anyway it's good to see her play a normal girl, which she did perfectly and in a convincing way.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Friday, 27 Jan 2012, 06:33

Fermi Post # 58 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 06:40
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Also we see her riding a horse with a lot of grace, must be the fact she's a Texan girl.

I'm so sad that I was not able to see this. Well I will get my hands on this movie some day..............

Fox012 Post # 59 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 07:01
Group: Users
Fermi I Uploaded a Sneak peak to YT (I have much of the movie but i will not upload it...'cuz no summer screentime) so you can see the summer screentime we saw maybe there is more but we missed the first 50 minutes.. sad

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Fermi Post # 60 | Friday, 27 Jan 2012 - 07:14
Quote (Fox012)
Fermi I Uploaded a Sneak peak to YT (I have much of the movie but i will not upload it...'cuz no summer screentime) so you can see the summer screentime we saw maybe there is more but we missed the first 50 minutes.

Thank you! That was not much screen time. It was great to see it

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Summer's western The Legend of Hell’s Gate
Search: