To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 3 of 6«123456»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots (David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" Reboot and more)
Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
Date: Friday, 2014 Jan 17, 01:20 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

CW Confirms Wonder Woman Prequel " Amazon " Officially Dead "Smallville"-Esque Take On Wonder Woman Not Going Forward
(CBR) Along with the flurry of news regarding upcoming TV shows at the currently ongoing Television Critics Association press tour comes confirmation of one that isn"t heading to screens: The CW"s "Amazon," the formerly in-development Wonder Woman prequel first announced in 2012. "We did not go forward with it," CW president Mark Pedowitz is quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. This is the second failed attempt in recent years to bring Wonder Woman back to the small screen, a David E. Kelley-written pilot at NBC was produced in 2011, but plagued by bad buzz and ultimately declined. The DC Comics icon will be seen in live-action in the near future, as played by Gal Gadot in the still-untitled 2015 "Man of Steel" sequel. Pedowitz didn"t completely dismiss the possibility that a Wonder Woman show could surface on his network at some point in the future. "It all depends on the script," Pedowitz is quoted. "We were very careful with "Arrow" and we"re being very careful with "Flash" These are iconic characters so we"re going to be very careful with Wonder Woman. You only get one shot before you get bit," Along with "The Flash," DC properties "Hourman" and "iZombie" are also in active development at The CW. which is half-owned by DC Comics corporate parent Warner Bros. Additionally, "Gotham" has a series commitment at Fox, and NBC has ordered a "Constantine" pilot. "Amazon" described as a "Smallville"-Esque take on Wonder Woman"s early years, didn"t make the 2013-2014 pilot season cut, but was later said to still be in development. This past July, the project was said to be on hold, while the network focused on "Flash."
Via THR

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 23, 01:33 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

Gal Gadot Contracted To Play Wonder Woman In Three Films: Actress Gal Gadot Confirms That She Has Signed On To Play Wonder Woman In Three Films.
With last month"s announcement that Gal Gadot would play Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman, fan curiosity about what this could mean for a shared universe obviously intensified. Besides the apparent retooling of that particular project, as indicated by bringing Chris Terrio aboard to rewrite the screenplay and the recent revelation that Batman vs. Superman, was being pushed to 2016, it not-so-surprisingly also means a lot more Wonder Woman in the possible near future. While speaking with the Israeli entertainment program Good Evening With Gai Pines, native Gadot revealed that she has signed a three-picture deal to portray the Amazonian superhero in three feature length films. However, this is not exactly surprising given the state of most franchise casting in the 21st century. Indeed, considering that likely includes Justice League and a conceivable solo film for the Lady Diana, one might almost wonder why she was not signed for more inevitable installments in the intended shared DC Film universe.
Via: Den of Geek

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 23, 16:26 GMT | Message # 33

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
CW Confirms Wonder Woman Prequel " Amazon " Officially Dead "Smallville"-Esque Take On Wonder Woman Not Going Forward

But, but, I wanted to see Wonder Woman back on my TV screen cry

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 23, 16:30 GMT | Message # 34

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Gal Gadot Contracted To Play Wonder Woman In Three Films: Actress Gal Gadot Confirms That She Has Signed On To Play Wonder Woman In Three Films.

Being hired to play in this type of franchise (as a superhero like Gal Gadot or not like Amy "Lois" Adams) is like hitting the jackpot. No wonder Stephen "Arrows" Amell wants to be part of it so badly.

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 14, 03:28 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

Awesome Wonder Women Statue Revealed

Side Show Collectibles revealed the latest statue of Wonder Woman as part of their Trinity Line.

Side Show Collectibles - statue of Wonder Woman as part of their Trinity Line.

The Wonder Woman statue is listed at $399.99 with preorders starting today.

"Joining her powerful Justice League allies, Sideshow is proud to debut the magnificent Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure from our wildly popular DC Comics collection.

Handcrafted with austere beauty and fierce determination, Princess Diana of Themyscira dons her iconic costume of stars and stripes, sworn to protect the world and uphold her mantle as Wonder Woman.

Via: CBN

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 18, 01:03 GMT | Message # 36

Friends

Superheroes Who Really Should Have Had A Movie By Now /  1.  Wonder Woman (DC Comics)

The holy DC trinity are undoubtedly Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman (indeed, there has been a comic book arc entitled "Trinity" whick focused on that very trio).

The first two members of that trinity - Batman and Superman - have both had multiple titular movies over the years, with both characters having been portrayed by a number of actors. So why hasn"t Wonder Woman been given a shot yet?

Hell, even Supergirl has had her own movie - granted, it was terrible, but a lot of time has passed since 1984 and we"re in the prime era of comic book movies now, so Wonder Woman should surely have been in a starring movie role by now.

As previously touched upon, DC have released movies about characters as obscure as Jonah Hex and Swamp Thing, yet nothing from Wonder Woman.

Of course, she"s going to appear as a supporting character in 2016"s Man of Steel sequel (the Batman Vs Superman movie), but that"s two years away and it"s not her own movie.

Lynda Carter successfully portrayed the character in the ever-popular television series of the 1970s, which shows that it can work on screen in live action.

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

This really needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Via: WC

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 02, 18:51 GMT | Message # 37

Site Admin

What did Lynda Carter think about this more modern take on the Princess of Themyscira? Speaking to Access Hollywood, here’s what the original Wonder Woman/Diana Prince had to say:

“Well, I was missing the red, white and blue, I have to say,” she told Access Hollywood in a recent interview. “Maybe there's a lot more color in it than what we saw in the picture. It's almost impossible to play a superhero anyway. You can't. You just have to play a character that happens to do these amazing things. That's the only way you can do it. And the costumes all take care of themselves, but it was a little more – I'll have to wait and see. I hate to comment on something that I haven't seen and I'm very supportive of Gal Gadot. I'm very supportive of them doing Wonder Woman, putting her in any capacity. I think she needs to be out there. ... It's high time somebody took a chance and did it and so I'm really happy about that.”

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 15, 03:03 GMT | Message # 38

Friends

# 37  I don"t think Lynda Carter was all that concerned. or maybe their was a little bit of jealousy in that interview. I think I would have been that"s for sure.  WOW I would after say that outfit Gal Gadot looks absolutely amazing. love the colour sexy or what. she looks a million dollars. "Girl Power"

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 16, 00:17 GMT | Message # 39

Site Admin

Some pictures featuring Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman that were missing from my collection...and from yours I'm sure!

Lynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBCLynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBCLynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBC
Lynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBCLynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBCLynda Carter stars as Wonder Woman Diana Prince in 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' on NBC

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Sep 16, 00:47 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

# 39  Absolutely, what a babe Lynda Carter was as Wonder Woman (Diana Prince). I had a massive crush on her when I had raging hormones in my teens in the 70s lol! she still looks amazing now. great pictures and wonderful memories.  wink

Date: Friday, 2014 Oct 03, 03:27 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

5 Comic Book Babes We"re Totally In Love With

1.  Wonder Woman 

Wonder Woman is an absolute genius creation. She was devised from an idea by William Moulton Marston, the same man who came up with the polygraph test, as an image of every man"s ideal women. According to legend, Marston cottoned onto the idea that a female hero with magic lasso and metal bracelets would appeal to every man"s  fascination with bondage . He was spot on. The book was a massive hit.    

Over the year"s Wonder Woman"s popularity has increased faster than her cup size and cemented her reputation as the queen of all comic book babes. Rumours that she"s also allegedly the only woman that would be strong enough to birth the son of Krypton"s heir remain unsubstantiated. 

Date: Saturday, 2014 Nov 01, 03:08 GMT | Message # 42

Friends

"Wonder Woman" Film To Be A Prequel?

With Warner Bros. Pictures and DC Comics doing their superhero team-up films like "Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice" and "Justice League: Part One" before they do many of their standalone films, it comes as little surprise that said standalone's will probably have little impact on the storylines of the team-up projects.

Indeed, Bleeding Cool reports that the upcoming standalone "Wonder Woman" movie is Not going to be a contemporary-set film like those two aforementioned projects. Instead, a good chunk of the movie will take place in the 1920s.

The site says the first half of the film will take place on Paradise Island with "Warring Amazonian factions vying for control". Things change when a man appears on the Island (not necessarily Diana's original love interest Steve Trevor) and asks the Amazons for help.

The second half of the film sees Wonder Woman visiting the world of man and discovering It's the 1920s and women have just won the right to vote. Unlike "Captain America: The First Avenger," there won't be a time jump at the end. The site claims the plan is for a potential trilogy of "Wonder Woman" standalone's with the second taking place during WW2 and the third in the modern day.

Producer Charles Roven already confirmed earlier this month that the character is a demi-god fathered by Zeus, and thus is likely immortal. It would also explain how she has been able to hide amongst so well if she has been doing it for nearly a century.

"Wonder Woman", starring Gal Gadot, is currently slated for a June 23rd 2017 release.

Via: BleedingCool

Gal Gadot attends the Jaguar and Playboy Magazine exclusive VIP reception to celebrate Jaguar's high-performance models during Pebble Beach weekend on August 16, 2013 in Monterey, California

Gal Gadot attends the Jaguar and Playboy Magazine exclusive VIP reception to celebrate Jaguar's high-performance models during Pebble Beach weekend on August 16, 2013 in Monterey, California Gal Gadot attends the Jaguar and Playboy Magazine exclusive VIP reception to celebrate Jaguar's high-performance models during Pebble Beach weekend on August 16, 2013 in Monterey, California

Date: Sunday, 2014 Nov 16, 05:09 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

Wonder Woman May Have A Director In Michelle Maclaren

As DC ramps up its very own cinematic universe in an attempt to rival the billions of dollars traditional frenemy Marvel have already managed to reap, they are actively seeking directors for a swathe of recently announced films. First and foremost in the scramble to sign contracts is Gal Gadot's Wonder Women, which has been specifically singled out as needing a female director.

Luckily, DC may have found just the woman in Michelle Maclaren, who is currently in talks with DC and Warner Brothers off the back of her extremely successful television career. With stints on Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones gracing her CV, Maclaren has proven herself at the top of the television game, but is yet to direct her first full feature.

Details are light on the ground, but Wonder Woman is said to be a period piece, following Diana's attempts to blend into 20's America. Hopefully Maclaren and DC can come to an agreement soon, as Wonder Woman is set to open on the 23rd of June 2017 in the US, with a UK date coming shortly after.

Michelle MacLaren

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Nov 25, 03:44 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

Game Of Thrones ' Michelle MacLaren Confirmed To Direct Wonder Woman 

Game of Thrones director Michelle MacLaren has signed on to work on Wonder Woman. 

The upcoming DC Comics feature is to star Gal Gadot in the title roll. 

Warner Bros has officially signed veteran director MacLaren following weeks of speculation. 

MacLaren, whose credits also include Breaking Bad and The X-Files, was said to have taken several meetings with the studio earlier this month. 

The director will work to develop the long-awaited superhero feature with Charles Roven, Zack Snyder, Debbie Snyder and Richard Suckle, who are all on board as producers. 

Wonder Women is expected to hit theaters on June 23, 2017. 

Via: DigitalSpy

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Nov 25, 17:11 GMT | Message # 45

Site Admin

Before Lynda Carter took the heroine back to World War II for her "New, Original" incarnation that aired from 1975 to 1979 , statuesque Tennis Pro turned performer Cathy Lee Crosby swung the magic lasso in a very different TV incarnation. As developed by scribe John D.F. Black (Star Trek, Shaft), and seemingly influenced by her recent turn as a mod, cat-suited crime-fighter in the pages of her DC Comics home, this Amazon Princess was more superspy than superhero. But fret not, four-color fans! Many of the expected wondrous elements from bracelets and lassos to Paradise Island and invisible jets, all make an appearance, albeit with a sleek, seventies espionage superaction refit. Ricardo Montalban plays the laconic lothario who lurks at the top of a conspiracy to make off with ultra-secret code books, leading Agent Prince to discover an Amazon sister-in-exile (Anitra Ford).

Cathy Lee Crosby starred in the title role as a super-hero who used her powers to thwart an international spy ring in the TV movie Wonder Woman (1974Cathy Lee Crosby starred in the title role as a super-hero who used her powers to thwart an international spy ring in the TV movie Wonder Woman (1974

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots (David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" Reboot and more)
Page 3 of 6«123456»
Search: