Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 6«123456»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots (David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" Reboot and more)
Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
Date: Sunday, 2011 Apr 03, 01:15 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Quote (michelangelo)
I don't recall Summer was too much photoshoped in promo shots

This one looks heavily photoshopped to me:
Season 2 promo
Maybe not in the way you are talking about but at least colors on that image do not look natural.

P.S. And I think we both forgot how many discussions were about her mole disappearing on some TSCC promo shots.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Sunday, 2011 Apr 03, 01:51 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

They are, like every promo shot but it enhance the quality of the picture without changing what Summer looks like (have you seen Adrianne Palicki's waist in previous pict?).
Mole disappearing is something completely different and i approve doing it (digitaly and with surgery).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2011 Apr 13, 08:01 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

We will get to see Wonder Woman in her star-spangled knickers, said NBC boss Robert Greenblatt at tvline.

There was an initial outcry about the long pants – you know, skintight pants as opposed to those little shorts [worn by Lynda Carter in the original TV series]. But the shorts were always planned

One can wonder if it is not not the consequences of the fan criticism of the new WW previous look.

Attachments: 5765114.png(379Kb)

Date: Saturday, 2011 May 14, 09:40 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

The last messages have been moved to the New TV Pilot for Fall 2011 thread where you can discuss new pilots but also renewal or cancellation of existing shows.

I created a specific thread for this reboot because i'm a fan of the 70's serie with Lynda Carter and was waiting for the reboot; more, i thought that the reboot was going to be picked up by NBC. I was wrong.

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 2011 May 14, 09:41

Date: Saturday, 2011 Jun 11, 13:18 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

It should not be long till the pilot of not-picked-up-by-NBC Pilot of "Wonder Woman" leak online... maybe.

A pilot that had so much (bad) buzz is something i'd like to see. I was ready to give it a chance, hence the thread on the forum. I was even ready not to look too much at Adrianne Palicki's cleavage and focus on the plot and production values instead. So much hype for nothing? We need a reward.

Ifanboy managed to get their hands on a copy, reviewed the pilot and uploaded a few screenshots.

Click on thumbnail for bigger image

Here is also a few seconds of a teaser via bleedingcool

Why has Adrianne Palicki always the same mopey pout?

Date: Friday, 2011 Jul 22, 18:12 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

That was turrible.

The fight scene was alright(aside from WW spearing the guy in the neck), but that second clip was godawful.

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Jan 03, 15:13 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Unfortunately almost all leaked footage have been erased sad

But there's a new Wonder Woman in town!

Erica Durance (Lois Lane in Smallville) played the Amazon princess in an episode of NBC's Harry's Law; here are photos of Erica in her Wonder Woman costume.
It looks like they borrowed her costume from the rejected David E. Kelley's pilot.

Erica Durance as Wonder Woman.

Erica Durance as Wonder Woman.

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Jan 10, 22:22 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

ica Durance As Wonder Woman - Behind the Scenes Harry's Law.
Interestingly, showrunner on Harry’s Law in a certain David E Kelley, the man behind the Woman Woman pilot last year that didn’t make it to a series. Is he recouping some of his losses by reusing the costume?

Date: Friday, 2012 Sep 14, 07:56 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

As you may know, David E. Kelley's version of Wonder woman was not picked up as series; it looks like his pilot had the wrong vision about who WW is.

The CW recently announced they're developing a pilot called Amazon, which returns to the origins of WW, kinda like Smallville did for Superman. While talking to CraveOnline, Joss Whedon spoke about Hollywood's Wonder Woman problem, and why he thinks Kelley's pilot didn't make the cut.

They’re still trying to do Wonder Woman. Even David E. Kelley couldn’t get it aired on TV. Why don’t they know how to do that character?

Joss Whedon : I don’t think that was a match. I just don’t. I don’t think that he needs to write about superheroes. You need to need to write about superheroes to write about superheroes. If that’s not in your vernacular, you may bring something new and interesting to it, but at the end of the day, if you don’t have that burning desire to talk about these people who have these insane powers, then some other agenda is going to come forward and you might accidentally turn off the dark.

Date: Friday, 2012 Sep 14, 14:42 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

How about Morena Baccharin as WonderWoman? :-) and then have Summer as SuperGirl?(and not just voice acting) :-)

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 28, 08:43 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

Pending the next Wonder Woman reboot, here are HQ still photos of Lynda Carter in the 70's tv series.

Lynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder WomanLynda Carter as Wonder Woman

Date: Sunday, 2013 Oct 06, 23:49 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

Warner Bros. Chief On Expanding The DC TV Universe And Bringing `Wonder Woman` To The Screen. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Warner Bros. Chief Executive Officer `Kevin Tsujihara` admitted that It`s been a `missed opportunity` by the studio when it comes to making use of its DC characters to launch movie franchises beyond The Dark Knight and Man Of Steel, although he went on to reveal that WB has `huge plans for a number of other DC properties on TV` And it seems that a certain `Amazon Princess` is a priority for the studio, with Tsujihara adding that, `We need to get Wonder Woman on the big screen or TV` Intriguing To say the very least, It`s been a long time coming and It`s about time we saw another Lynda Carter - The Amazon Goddess.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Nov 07, 03:21 GMT | Message # 28

Friends

Olga Kurylenko Linked To Wonder Woman. Role In Batman Vs Superman. According to Schmoes Know, Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace, Oblivion) is set to test for the female lead in Batman Vs Superman, which the site claims is 100% Wonder Woman. Now, there"s been an absolute tonne of speculation about this movie (remember the ridiculous claim that Bryan Cranston would be announced as signing a six-picture deal as Lex Luthor after the finale of Breaking Bad ?), but it has to be said that the Schmoes have had a pretty good track record when it comes to scoops lately. Now, if Kurylenko is reading for the part, there"s no guarantees she"ll end up in the movie, but at this point It"s starting to seem very likely that the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel won"t be the only DC superheroes  to hit the screen in 2015.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Nov 09, 03:18 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

Batman Vs Superman 2 New Wonder Woman Names. Fast & Furious " Gal Gadot or GI Joe"s Elodie Young in the line for Wonder Woman in Man Of Steel 2. You could run a whole website just of Wonder Woman rumours at this point, but Variety has thrown two new names into the fray, Fast & Furious 6 star Gal Gadot and GI Joe Retaliation"s Elodie Young. Both have experience with action scenes, and both fit the original casting bill of "tall, brunette, athletic and exotic" but yesterday"s new tip, Olga Kurylenko, is definitely a contender for DC Comic"s Amazon warrior princess.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Dec 17, 22:43 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Adrianne Palicki Reflects On Wonder Woman

Behind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne PalickiBehind The Scenes for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki

While the highly-anticipated sequel Batman Vs Superman will include Wonder Woman, played by Gal Gadot, it wasn"t that long ago that the Amazonian warrior princess almost had her own TV show. Adrianne Palicki, who starred in David E. Kelley"s 2011 Wonder Woman pilot, which NBC ultimately passed on, reveals that her brief stint as the superhero was a career highlight. "I got to play Wonder Woman which was, by the way, maybe one of the coolest things ever." When asked if she regretted the experience, since it didn"t move forward to series, the actress had this to say. "I wouldn"t say regret. I was devastated when it didn"t go and it was expected to. It was one of those things that was shocking. But in retrospect it was probably a blessing. It would"ve been a really hard thing to shoot. And I got to wear the costume -- I should say, I got paid to wear the costume! So not many people get to say that. [laughs]I"m really blessed to have gotten to do that and maybe someday down the line I"ll get to play that character or another awesome icon again."
Source IGN

Watch more Behind The Scenes photos for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot for NBC starring Adrianne Palicki in the forum.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Other movies/shows » Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots (David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" Reboot and more)
Page 2 of 6«123456»
Search: