Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Website Information
Website Information
Date: Friday, 29 Oct 2010, 16:08 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The rules can be found here: http://www.summer-glau.com/forum/0-0-0-36

Users will be divided into groups:

• Close Friends can make blog entries, upload pictures into fanart gallery, edit pages, post in forum, post news, comment on news, fanart and blogs, read the moderator forums.
  • Writers can edit pages, post in forum, comment on news, fanart and blogs.
  • Artists can upload pictures into fanart gallery, post in forum, comment on news, fanart and blogs.
  • Bloggers can make blog entries, post in forum, comment on news, fanart and blogs.
  • Friends can post in forum, comment on news, fanart and blogs.
  • Users can post in forum, comment on news, fanart and blogs, security code required.
  • Guest can comment on news, fanart and blogs security code required.

Also there are two sections on this site where everyone including guests can ask a question or leave a comment.

When joining one becomes users, one need to apply for the other permissions on site, of course people I know should not be needed to solve a security code.
If you want to create new pages or move pages ask an admin. This site is using a visual html editor that is very easy to use. I've photo application in the fanart gallery, but dont upload a large amount of high res we have a disc space limit.

I have uploaded the entire Summer Glau Wiki photo gallery on a free host http://fermi.my3gb.com/photos/
The problem is that this host have been flagged as abusive on all major social networking sites. I've applied for free gallery hosting on a couple of free fan site hosts and we will continue searching till we find one.

Ucoz will give us more disc space as the fansite grows (it depend on activity how old the site is and the traffic to the site)

If something does not work as it should report it to me or Charley Dixon so we can fix it.

also check this thread for more information http://www.summer-glau.com/forum/2-4-1

You can't stop the signal!

Date: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 23:22 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Waow , I just find out our lil' fan site ranks #1 in terms of visits in the Entertainment category at our web host Ucoz TOP 100 rating.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 06 Jan 2017, 13:31 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
site ranks #1

Congratulations! I wish more in any way and to Summer too wink .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Website Information
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: