MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 3«123»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Should Summer Glau Go Blonde on Arrow? (Should Summer match the look of the comic book character)
Should Summer Glau Go Blonde on Arrow?
Should Summer Glau Go Blonde on Arrow?
Date: Saturday, 2013 Jul 13, 22:27 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

Frankly I don't watch much show's lately... I started with Continuum now as the only show and I hope it sticks a while longer then the usual shows that tend to get canned early...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jul 13, 23:31 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Quote (Fox012)
Frankly I don't watch much show's lately... I started with Continuum now as the only show and I hope it sticks a while longer then the usual shows that tend to get canned early...

well i'm watching continuum too, but i'm also watching arrow it's a great show so far, and it's going to be even better when summer will be in it.

knowledge is power.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 00:15 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Quote (dylangillian)
Quote (Fox012)
that face looks familiar but I cant recall from where...
you mean Katie Cassidy? she's Dinah Laurel Lance (felicity) in arrow.

dylangillian, you're confusing Dinah Laurel Lance (image 1), Oliver Queen ex-girfriend and district attorney, played by actress Katie Cassidy, with Felicity Smoak (image 2), Oliver Queen new geeky sidequick, played by actress Emily Bett Rickards.

Dinah Laurel Lance played by actress Katie Cassidy
Dinah Laurel Lance played by actress Katie Cassidy

Felicity Smoak played by actress Emily Bett Rickards
Felicity Smoak played by actress Emily Bett Rickards

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 00:25 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Quote (Cegorach)
Frankly I am more wondering about Russian accent because Mrs. Glau has a talent for accents in general, spoke Russian pretty well in TSCC and is always willing to go one more step to make her characters believable.

I hope the writers will come up with a backstory for Isabel Rochev that doesn't imply she has a Russian accent; because I want to hear the voice of the real Summer Glau and not some kind of over-the-top character. Having a strong accent might fit for a scene or an episode but I have the feeling that it could potentially dampen her global performance on the show.

And you spoiled my next poll, btw biggrin

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 00:43 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

Quote (dylangillian)
well i'm watching continuum too, but i'm also watching arrow it's a great show so far, and it's going to be even better when summer will be in it.

well I guess i will watch Arrow as well when it surfaces someday on German Tv...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 01:08 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

Quote (Fox012)
well I guess i will watch Arrow as well when it surfaces someday on German Tv...

You and all non-americans fans of Summer Glau don't need to wait to watch it in your own country to help making Summer glau's addition to the second season of Arrow a success.
For example, you can re-tweet me or The Summer Glau Wiki and spread the word about Summer Glau's role in your social network circles.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 10:29 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
dylangillian, you're confusing Dinah Laurel Lance (image 1), Oliver Queen ex-girfriend and district attorney, played by actress Katie Cassidy, with Felicity Smoak (image 2), Oliver Queen new geeky sidequick, played by actress Emily Bett Rickards.

yea i just saw that (i posted that comment on 00:30 so i was pretty tired), my bad.

knowledge is power.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 10:33 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

Quote (Fox012)

well i'm watching it online (just like i watch almost everything online), only downside from that is that it can take awile for a new episode to appear online, but they mostly appear pretty fast.

knowledge is power.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 13:58 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

Quote (dylangillian)
Quote (Fox012)well I guess i will watch Arrow as well when it surfaces someday on German Tv...
well i'm watching it online (just like i watch almost everything online), only downside from that is that it can take awile for a new episode to appear online, but they mostly appear pretty fast.

well that would not be the case to watch it online... but you have to tell that to my ISP so they switch of my Traffic cap when I reach a certain traffic threshold... this is why I avoid download large chunks of data I already watched  Continuum in LQ even if iI prefer HD or HQ stuff someday when the Bluray's come out for continuum (and likewise arow ) I gonna get them!

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 17:09 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

Quote (Fox012)
bluray's come out for continuum (and likewise arow ) I gonna get them!

me too, but i don't download what i watch, i just watch it on a site.

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 17:10

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 21:23 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

Quote (dylangillian)
[b] me too, but i don't download what i watch, i just watch it on a site.

thats the problem that would just eat up my Traffic so I prefer to download if I decide to watch a show...

if my traffic would be unlimited then i would watch it either and not download..

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 22:40 GMT | Message # 27

Friends

Quote (Fox012)
thats the problem that would just eat up my Traffic so I prefer to download if I decide to watch a show... if my traffic would be unlimited then i would watch it either and not download..

ah i get it, in that case you should probably wait for the DVD/bluray release (i believe arrow season 1 is already released but i might be wrong).

knowledge is power.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 22:53 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Quote (dylangillian)
ah i get it, in that case you should probably wait for the DVD/bluray release (i believe arrow season 1 is already released but i might be wrong).

The first season of Arrow is available for Pre-order on Blu-ray and DVD at Amazon, and will be released on September 17, 2013.

Read more in the "Arrow" thread.

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 23:07 GMT | Message # 29

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
The first season of Arrow is available for Pre-order on Blu-ray and DVD at Amazon, and will be released on September 17, 2013.

ok, i remembered there was something in september.

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Sunday, 2013 Jul 14, 23:26

Date: Monday, 2013 Jul 15, 16:08 GMT | Message # 30

Site Admin

As an aside, Arrow's writers didn't make Felicity Smoak dark aired (as she is in the Comics), so there's a chance they won't make Summer blonde.

Felicity Smoak on Arrow,played by Emily Bett Rickards
Felicity Smoak on Arrow,played by Emily Bett Rickards

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Should Summer Glau Go Blonde on Arrow? (Should Summer match the look of the comic book character)
Page 2 of 3«123»
Search: