menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Create a tagline for Help for the Holidays (And help spread the word on Summer Glau's Christmas movie)
Create a tagline for Help for the Holidays
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 14:54 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Create a tagline for Help for the HolidaysUse your imagination to create a tagline/slogan that would make fans of Summer Glau, as well as Hallmark Channel watchers, stop and make them want to learn more about Summer's upcoming Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays', premiering on Hallmark Channel on December 9th at 8p.m. ET/PT, 7C.

Imagine you're the advertisers in charge of promoting the movie and create a punchy tagline. Lenght of the message is not limited; it can be simply a few words or a few lines if you prefer.

Then you can share these slogans on your personal page, on Facebook or on Twitter (use hashtags) and help spread the word on 'Help for the Holidays'. Don't forget to talk about the movie with your wife, grandma, little brothers and sisters, because it's a great opportunity to watch a family-friendly movie and share your admiration for Summer Glau with those closest to you.

To add more impact to the tagline, feel free to use or link to the wonderful pictures of Summer Glau as an elf or the Christmas card i created and rely on the synopsys and don't forget to mention the premiere date on the Hallmark Channel (not necessarily on the tagline but on the online message).

To get you started, here's an example : Summer Glau has the Christmas spirit for ‘Help for the Holidays’. Now it's your turn to write a tagline, good luck smile

By submitting a slogan here, you agree to let other fans use or modify it freely.

Useful links :
  • Summer Glau on set
  • Fan made Christmas card
  • Movie synopsys

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube
  •  
    chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 09 Nov 2012, 10:35 | Message # 2
    Here are a few ones :

Winter is soon upon us but all is not lost, we have Summer coming!

It should be a great Christmas with Hallmark Channel's movie 'Help for the Holidays' to enjoy!

I repeat, these taglines can (and should) be used to spread the word on the movie; feel free to Tweet them regularly as we move closer to the air date.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 09 Nov 2012, 16:42 | Message # 3
    Here's an opportunity for you to spread the word on Summer's upcoming Christmas movie 'Help for the Holidays'.

All you have to do is leaving a nice comment mentioning the movie and the premiere date (december 9, 2012 at 8pm) under the photo of Santa on Hallmark's Facebook timeline.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 10 Nov 2012, 02:18 | Message # 4
    Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel are cute, regardless of the "cheesiness".

Loving the Christmas movies. Really getting me into the spirit.

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 16 Nov 2012, 15:09 | Message # 5
    "The Hallmark Channel isn’t waiting for the 12 days of Christmas to share the holiday spirit."

"Help for the Holidays is big on family, romance and the meaning of the holidays."

"Help for the Holidays is as cozy and comforting as a cup of warm cocoa on a cold winter night."

Now that Hallmark has released more lovely promo stills, you can spread the word on the movie premiere smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012, 10:54 | Message # 6
    This tagline is from @MichaelLKeller1

" Let Summer's smile light up your holidays."

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 28 Nov 2012, 13:02 | Message # 7
    It really is the most wonderful time of the year when Summer Glau plays an Elf in 'Help for the Holidays'.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 29 Nov 2012, 17:53 | Message # 8
    Christmas movies bring to the audience joy, romance and Christmas spirit. 'Help for the Holidays' has it all and magic on top of this :-)

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 30 Nov 2012, 01:23 | Message # 9
    Group: Friends
    "Help for the holidays" really Helped my brighten up my Christmas spirit! wink happy tongue

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

robboDate: Friday, 30 Nov 2012, 02:54 | Message # 10
    ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum, here comes summer so dont be glum, help for the holidays is on its way, to keep the winter blues away, so lets all pray that summer glau is here to stay, wink summer loving spread the word. smile

TerminatorEmilyDate: Friday, 30 Nov 2012, 04:02 | Message # 11
    Robbo I....LOVE IT!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Here comes The Terminator girl!
    The what?
    Wait no...
    Here comes Alliance's weapon!!
    The what?
    Wait no...
    Here comes the Elf!
    Buddy?
    NOOOOOOO
    Christine!!
    OHHHHHHH!!

that was probably the worst one ever! happy

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 13:33 | Message # 12
    I've always wanted to see what would happen if River Tam builds toys for Santa. Thank you, Hallmark Channel...now I can sleep at night.

TerminatorEmilyDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 00:11 | Message # 13
    Lol. tongue

She would probably make...erm... a ballet figure, or something else

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 00:51 | Message # 14
    I'm not interested in seeing Summer Glau as an elf unless she's slaying orcs...but i think i'll make an exception for 'Help for the Holidays' ;-)

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 16:21 | Message # 15
    "Just a few more days until you'll find out if Summer Glau suddenly goes all River Tam on the Vancamp family and starts tearing down the Christmas decorations."

Meanwhile, enjoy my version of what a movie poster for 'Help for the Holidays' should look like : Help for the Holidays - Fan made poster

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Create a tagline for Help for the Holidays (And help spread the word on Summer Glau's Christmas movie)
    • Page 1 of 2
    • »
    Search: