[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Zombies (I know, it sounds weird)
Summer Glau vs. Zombies
HicksDate: Monday, 07 May 2012, 21:17 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Now, like you guys, I love Summer and every time I think of a leading woman, I always think of her.

Now, as you might know, I am pursuing an Aliens script with Summer Glau leading the charge. Anywho, I thought of her for another role for another series. Resident Evil. Now, hold your back buttons, I'm talking about a straight-up reboot not that Paul W.S. Anderson crap. Because I rebooted Resident Evil more like the games, I adapted Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2 and was working on a Resident Evil Nemesis.

Anywho, the role I thought Summer Glau would be good for is Claire Redfield, who stars in Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica. So do you think she could play the role, or do you think I should consider someone else, cause I did consider Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim, The Thing).

Here's a poster I made, I know it sucks but it's the best I can do, I might redo it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Zombies (I know, it sounds weird)
Page 1 of 11
Search: