menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Zombies (I know, it sounds weird)
Summer Glau vs. Zombies
HicksDate: Monday, 07 May 2012, 21:17 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Now, like you guys, I love Summer and every time I think of a leading woman, I always think of her.

Now, as you might know, I am pursuing an Aliens script with Summer Glau leading the charge. Anywho, I thought of her for another role for another series. Resident Evil. Now, hold your back buttons, I'm talking about a straight-up reboot not that Paul W.S. Anderson crap. Because I rebooted Resident Evil more like the games, I adapted Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2 and was working on a Resident Evil Nemesis.

Anywho, the role I thought Summer Glau would be good for is Claire Redfield, who stars in Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica. So do you think she could play the role, or do you think I should consider someone else, cause I did consider Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim, The Thing).

Here's a poster I made, I know it sucks but it's the best I can do, I might redo it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau vs. Zombies (I know, it sounds weird)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: