Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at FACTS
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Website Information
By Admirator

New comments

chrisdvanne on: GTA 6 spotted in Brazil, for PS2, and starring Summer Glau. Seems legit.

KevinInEngland on: Summer Glau and Joss Whedon at the Dizzy Feet Foundation gala

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

KevinInEngland on: Brief interview with Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KevinInEngland on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

Admirator on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

New videos

00:01:20

00:02:56

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Sending fanmail
Sending fanmail
Date: Monday, 2012 Nov 19, 21:45 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Quote (Fermi)
I received my signed photos today.

Congratulations!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Sep 08, 23:21 GMT | Message # 17

Site Admin

Our friend Cindy received her Summer Glau signed photo.

Kali ♥SGD♥ @SummerGlauDaily
Sent #SummerGlau a fan letter about a year ago. I received this today. :)

Summer Glau signed photo

Date: Thursday, 2014 Sep 11, 11:16 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Our friend Mark received an answer to his fan letter to Summer Glau and kindly shared the lovely photos and note from Summer with us.

Hey Chris my sister and I got our responses from Summer today, we wrote her last October and wow what a lovely reply we both got. Not many celebs would take the time to respond like this!

Mark received an answer to his fan letter to Summer GlauMark received an answer to his fan letter to Summer Glau
Mark received an answer to his fan letter to Summer GlauMark received an answer to his fan letter to Summer Glau

Summer's answer is something that Mark and his sister will undoubtedly cherish for life.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Nov 19, 16:11 GMT | Message # 19

Site Admin

Michael received a letter and a signed photo from Summer in reply to a letter he send in 2009! wacko

Michael received a letter and a signed photo from Summer Glau

got a lovely letter & signed photo from #summerglau today a reply to a letter i sent in 2009 got lost in thailand lol
seriously though after 5years id completely forgot id even written to #summerglau haha her letter was nice early Christmas present i suppose

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Nov 19, 16:11 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

There is my letter, please give me your opinion, oK?

Hi Summer! I'm a fan of yours, my name is Nicolas Moscatt and I live in Italy, I have a friend named Jacopo Corticelli. Me and my friend we've known you  through the movies and TV shows you've done,we'd love to receive your own autograph   with a dedication on the two photos I postedto you. I left you in the envelope some International Reply Coupons (IRC) to allow you to  answer me and send me the autographed photos. Thank you
and admire you so much. We hope to see you again in other films.

Message edited by Nick95 - Sunday, 2015 Feb 08, 13:28

Date: Sunday, 2015 Feb 08, 16:26 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

Quote Nick95 ()
There is my letter, please give me your opinion, oK?

Since you asked, I think your letter needs improvement. You've got to make it more personal and mention why exactly you and Jacopo are fans of Summer.
I suggest you mention as a first step the name of a few movies/TV shows you've seen Summer in, how you felt about Summer's performance, what touched your heart and spirit the most and how it changed your life.
In a second step, you can mention that it would mean a lot for you and your friend if Summer could autograph and maybe write a dedication on the two photos you included. Saying in the first step why you love her will allow Summer to write in return a personal answer.

Finally, and since English is not your mother tongue, I suggest that we help you write a letter in correct English. I am not good with words and I'm not English native either, but I'm sure other members of the site would be willing to help you.

Date: Sunday, 2015 Feb 08, 18:20 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

Ok, i will improve my letter with the names of some Summer's show and writing what I think of the performance of Summer in her show.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Mar 17, 00:10 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

From NerdEmperor

Sent fan letter requesting autograph with self-addressed envelope and IRCs in September 2010. Received a signed 8×10 photo, personalized as I requested, on 2011/11/08 mailed from Los Angeles, California, USA.

signed 8×10 photo, personalized

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Nov 04, 08:42 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

Daniel send a letter to Summer 9 months ago using her fan mail address and just got a reply.

FANTASTIC!!! I've just Summer Glau's autograph in the mail! I hope she goes to ARMAGEDDON EXPO in Wellington someday. I really would like to go and thank her personally. Thank you, Summer. Hasta La Vista, Baby!

Summer Glau's autograph

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jan 17, 20:26 GMT | Message # 25

Friends

I have send a letter and photo to Summer a couple of months ago. Now I know that she will get a lot of fan mail, I'm not getting worried because I know that it will take time, but I know that Summer cares a lot for her fans and she will do everything to make her fans happy. But do you think that she answer all her fanmail, or maybe she don't answer to everyone. You know that there are so many story's about other celebrities, mostly those A-star celebrities that never answer any fanmail. That is something I don't understand. If I was a celebrities I would love to hear from my fans and I would be happy to send them autographed pictures.

Cameron: " I love you John and I know you love me to " ... Jameron forever

Message edited by ASPENCR7 - Sunday, 2016 Jan 17, 20:27

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jan 17, 23:06 GMT | Message # 26

Site Admin

Quote ASPENCR7 ()
But do you think that she answer all her fanmail, or maybe she don't answer to everyone.

From my understanding, Summer answers "in waves". For example she can decide to spend a weekend answering her fan mail. Be patient!
Of course, don't forget to send us a message when you receive an answer smile

Date: Friday, 2016 Oct 21, 08:42 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

It seems a number of fans have received an autographed photo of Summer these days, confirming that Summer answers fan letters "in waves".
The letters were send a while back (more than a year ago for some) and unfortunately the P.O. Box used is no longer valid.
A new fan mail address will be set up in the near future. Of course, we will let you know as soon as the new one is ready.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Nov 09, 16:24 GMT | Message # 28

Site Admin

Petr got mail! For the record, he send his autograph request on January 2016.

Date: Tuesday, 2016 Nov 15, 15:33 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

Kazuki got mail! For the record, he send his autograph request about one year ago.

Summer Glau signed photo

Source: kazu.tkhs.9711

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Sending fanmail
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: