[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Sending fanmail
Sending fanmail
riversfeetDate: Friday, 06 Apr 2012, 17:25 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
I have a question. At Emerald City Comicon, she mentioned that her old mailing address was not in usage, and she said the new one was up on twitter, and that it was a P.O. box. I searched twitter, and came up with this; posted on April 1st.

Summer Glau
3940 laurel canyon blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

The thing is, this address seems to be identical to the address summer-glau.net had up in 2008. And this one is not a P.O. box. So is it the correct address? Anyone know?

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Friday, 06 Apr 2012, 17:29

FermiDate: Friday, 06 Apr 2012, 18:39 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Quote (riversfeet)
I have a question. At Emerald City Comicon, she mentioned that her old mailing address was not in usage, and she said the new one was up on twitter, and that it was a P.O. box. I searched twitter, and came up with this; posted on April 1st.

Summer Glau
3940 laurel canyon blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
USA

This is the only new address that we been able to find online so far. We don't know more then that.

Quote (riversfeet)
The thing is, this address seems to be identical to the address summer-glau.net had up in 2008.

That is probably an old post that they keep updating with the most recent info.

Quote (riversfeet)
And this one is not a P.O. box

You are right about that.

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012Date: Friday, 06 Apr 2012, 23:01 | Message # 3
I Have to Disagree with RiversFeet the Address is a Dropbox Location where box owners can pickup their mail it is right that it is no P.O but it's neither a Private Address

the website for that Address is http://www.studiocitymailboxes.com/

I once send summer some fanmail but I mailed it directly to her home There I Know she gets it directly

But that Address is Undisclosed and i Plan to keep it that way!...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

FermiDate: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 00:32 | Message # 4
Quote (Fox012)
I Have to Disagree with RiversFeet the Address is a Dropbox Location where box owners can pickup their mail it is right that it is no P.O but it's neither a Private Address

the website for that Address is http://www.studiocitymailboxes.com/

Thank you for explaining.

Quote (Fox012)
I mailed it directly to her home

Most likely, she would not be happy at all with receiving fanmails in her ordinary post. So why would one do that

Fox012Date: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 09:35 | Message # 5
Quote (Fermi)

Thank you for explaining.

You're welcome =)
Quote (Fermi)

Most likely, she would not be happy at all with receiving fanmails in her ordinary post. So why would one do that

I Don't Think so Fermi I Even Got a Reply cool

and I think not much people know that address so Fanmail in her ordinary post might be limited plus I don't write Fanmails on a daily basis I mailed her once to that address and that's it...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 09:41

FermiDate: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 14:08 | Message # 6
Quote (Fox012)
I Don't Think so Fermi I Even Got a Reply cool

She could be very polite that does not mean that she was not annoyed about it.

Fox012Date: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 15:57 | Message # 7
Quote (Fermi)
She could be very polite that does not mean that she was not annoyed about it.

Well I Don't know on that but I plan to send mails to the Fan mail address instead happy

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 06 Nov 2012, 21:59 | Message # 8
Fans keep asking me if i have sent a fan letter to Summer's newest fan mail address, because they sent Summer letters and autograph request, often with SASE, but never received anything in return, even after several months.

Since i've not sent her a letter, besides the Summer Glau Wiki calendars, i'd like to know if someone send her a letter recently and got a answer.

Thanks in advance!

Side note : Summer Glau fanmail

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 02:59 | Message # 9
theres one thing i would love to have, from summer glau for a keepsake. is her autograph. it would be nice but i dont think that would ever happen, shes a very busy person with work commitments, etc, probably just doesnt have the time. smile

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 12:33 | Message # 10
@robbo : that's exactly what fanmail is for; you don't have to attend a convention to get an autograph from her.

Many fans requested an autograph via fanmail and got it but the question is how many months till you get your answer? A fan recently told me he was waiting for an answer for three months.

FermiDate: Saturday, 17 Nov 2012, 22:29 | Message # 11
Several fans have been reporting that they received a response from Summer recently.

It could take time getting a response sometimes several years. Summer works very hard and is probably very busy. If you waiting for a response have patience, it might take awhile.

The most recent address has now been verified:

Summer Glau
3940 laurel canyon blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604

USA

Sources:

http://www.reddit.com/r....l_today
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=273997

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 18 Nov 2012, 09:49 | Message # 12
Summer Glau signed photo received November 16, 2012.

Summer Glau signed photo received November 16, 2012

@sonadoras

ChoupyDate: Sunday, 18 Nov 2012, 20:26 | Message # 13
I also want a picture signed by Summer Glau!

wink

robboDate: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 01:50 | Message # 14
absolute love the signed picture of summer glau. gonna have to get my finger out and try and get a signed photo. come with me if you want to live. absolutely summer certainly will any day of the week, glausome, wink

FermiDate: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 20:53 | Message # 15
I received my signed photos today.

Signed picturesSigned pictures

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Sending fanmail
Page 1 of 212»
Search: