[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Clothing Style
Summer Glau Clothing Style
chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 18 Jun 2014, 20:12 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau was wearing Jerome C. Rousseau 'Aizza' patent leather pumps at the NBC Universal 2011 Winter TCA Press Tour All-Star Party at the Langham Huntington Hotel on January 13, 2011 in Pasadena, California.

Summer Glau was wearing Jerome C. Rousseau 'Aizza' patent leather pumps at the NBC Universal 2011 Winter TCA Press Tour All-Star Party

Twilight's Nikki Reed also wore Jerome C. Rousseau Aizza cream patent leather pumps to the Express And Vogue Celebration of the SceneMakers held in Los Angeles on September 27, 2012.
Here are two photos of Nikki Reed at the event, including one with Jenna Dewan Tatum (who played in Legend of Hell's Gate) and Alphas's Azita Ghanizada.

Nikki Reed in Jerome C. Rousseauat the Express And Vogue Celebration of the SceneMakersNikki Reed in Jerome C. Rousseauat the Express And Vogue Celebration of the SceneMakers

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 21 Jun 2014, 15:05 | Message # 32
Summer Glau was wearing a J.Crew Pear Sweater at this year's Portland Comic Con.

Summer Glau in J.Crew Pear Sweater

Summer Glau in J.Crew Pear Sweater

at Portland Comic Con 2014.

Read more in the Blog section: Summer in J.Crew Pear Sweater

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 21 Jun 2014, 17:16 | Message # 33
Group: Friends
# 32 I like it. Once again she looks good in grey. (Remember Orwell in 'The Cape').

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 26 Jun 2014, 00:24 | Message # 34
Summer Glau in Stella McCartney Habutai Bondia Dress

Pink peach silk short ruched Habutai Bondia dress by Stella McCartney from the Spring 2009 collection, worn by Summer Glau at the GQ 2008 'Men of the Year' party held at the Chateau Marmont Hotel on November 18, 2008 in Los Angeles.

Summer Glau in Stella McCartney Dress

Read a detailed description and watch a few pictures of Stella McCartney's Habutai Bondia Dress below.

Ruched silk empire waist dress. Ruched sash creates plunging scoop neckline in front; crosses in back. Loop separates ruched bust. Black zip with top hook. Pleated bubble skirt, floral detail hem. Made in Italy. 100% silk.
Price: $2395 StellaMcCartney.com (item no longer available)

Stella McCartney Habutai Bondia DressStella McCartney Habutai Bondia DressStella McCartney Habutai Bondia Dress
Stella McCartney Habutai Bondia DressStella McCartney Habutai Bondia DressStella McCartney Habutai Bondia Dress

Check out more piece of clothing Summer Glau was seen wearing at public events at: Clothes & Outfits

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 28 Jun 2014, 08:56 | Message # 35
Holy Batgirls!

Summer Glau, Australian singer Delta Goodrem and beauty queen Katherine Webb channelled their inner batgirl, wearing a Batman/Batgirl t-shirt.

Holy Batgirl!

Summer Glau wore this Batgirl Badass Motorcycle T-shirt at the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Panel at WonderCon 2009. Katherine Webb's picture was taken at a 1960s Batman television series merchandise launch in Los Angeles on March 2013 and Delta Goodrem has been photographed on April 2014.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 28 Jun 2014, 17:56 | Message # 36
#35 Nice in grey again. Good news that she likes Batgirl.

KevinInEnglandDate: Saturday, 28 Jun 2014, 17:57 | Message # 37
#34 Stella McCartney sure is talented.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 30 Jun 2014, 13:32 | Message # 38
Sparkling girls!

Summer Glau and Dawson's Creek's actor James Van Der Beek's wife Kimberly wearing a sparkly shirred strapless gown by Erin Fetherston.

Summer Glau and Kimberly Van Der Beek wearing a sparkly Erin Fetherston dress

Kimberly Van Der Beek wore that Erin Fetherston dress at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards at Warner Bros. Studios on September 29, 2012 in Burbank, California, while Summer wore it at the Dizzy Feet Foundation 'Celebration of Dance' gala at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Los Angeles on July 28, 2012.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 30 Jun 2014, 17:15 | Message # 39
Summer Glau and Elizabeth Hurley wearing Tresor Rose Quartz Dangle Earrings from the Mosaico Collection.

Summer Glau and Elizabeth Hurley wearing Tresor Rose Quartz Dangle Earrings from the Mosaico Collection

Elizabeth Hurley wore these Tresor Mosaico Earrings at Breast Cancer Foundations Hot Pink Party at the Waldorf Astoria on April 30 2012 in New York City, while Summer wore them at the Dizzy Feet Foundation 'Celebration of Dance' gala at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Los Angeles on July 28, 2012.

Check out our Jewelry & Accessories section for more of the stuff Summer Glau was seen wearing in public appearances.

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 02 Jul 2014, 16:56 | Message # 40
# 39 I get the feeling that their dresses were both made by the same designer too.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 02 Jul 2014, 17:07 | Message # 41
Quote KevinInEngland ()
# 39 I get the feeling that their dresses were both made by the same designer too.

I had the same feeling when seeing the photo of Elizabeth Hurley but it wasn't the case.

Elizabeth Hurley wearing JACK GUISSO Couture Gown to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's 2012 Hot Pink Party at The Waldorf Astoria on April 30, 2012 in New York City. Elizabeth Hurley was the host of the event. She walked the red carpet as well as spoke on stage with Elton John.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 04 Jul 2014, 20:51 | Message # 42
Happy July 4th to our American members and visitors!

And to celebrate it, what a better way than to show you Summer Glau and Paris Hilton wearing an America Baggy Beach Jumper by Wildfox Couture.

Summer Glau and Paris Hilton in America Baggy Beach Jumper by Wildfox Couture

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 12 Jul 2014, 08:32 | Message # 43
Summer Glau in Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps at the World Premiere of 'TRON: Legacy' at the El Capitan Theatre on December 11, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

Summer Glau in Christian Louboutin open toe nude pumps
Summer Glau in Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps at the World Premiere of 'TRON: Legacy'.

Find below a detailed description and watch a few pictures of Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps.

Monsieur Louboutin believes that every woman's closet should include a pair of "Very Prive." Her signature, low cut vamp easily adds a bit of Loubie allure to any ensemble. And in nude patent leather, this version of our 120mm classic is the perfect choice for those who want to add a truly timeless style to their red soled collection.

'Very Prive' 120mm peep toe platform, low cut. Material: Patent Leather. Color: nude. Heel height: 5″ (~12cm). Front platform height: 1″ (~2cm).
Price: $ 845.00 at christianlouboutin.com

Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps
 Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps Christian Louboutin 'Very Prive' open toe nude pumps

Check out our Jewelry & Accessories section for more of the stuff Summer Glau was seen wearing in public appearances.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 25 Aug 2014, 09:47 | Message # 44
The Cape star Summer Glau celebrated her show's premiere with a loose, low, side chignon. We love the combo of relaxed and dressy.

Summer Glau at the Premiere of The Cape, The Music Box, Los Angeles, 4 January 2011

Gallery link:
Public Events > Events in 2011 > Premiere of The Cape, The Music Box, Los Angeles, 4 January 2011

KevinInEnglandDate: Thursday, 04 Sep 2014, 09:46 | Message # 45
# 38 & 39 Nice. Same design in both cases. ***** five stars.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Clothing Style
Page 3 of 4«1234»
Search: