[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 4«1234»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Clothing Style
Summer Glau Clothing Style
NightriderDate: Friday, 08 Nov 2013, 12:43 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Hi Nightrider, it was at a convention: Flanvention Los Angeles 9-11 December, 2005

Thanks for response. Unfortunately, on other photos from the event, she reject that jacket.)

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013, 11:51 | Message # 17
Group: Administrators
Summer Glau looked stunning in a Natalia Double-Breasted Dress by Rachel Zoe at TV Guide Magazine Annual Hot List Party on November 4, 2013.

Summer Glau at TV Guide Magazine Hot List Party, Hollywood - November 4, 2013

But other celebrities have been wearing this blazer dress, including the fashion designer Rachel Zoe.

Rachel Zoe in waistcoat-style dress as she takes a city stroll with husband Rodger on September 2012Nelly Yuki in Gossip Girl 6X02 'HIGH INFIDELITY'Regina Mills played by Lana Parrilla on Once Upon A Time episode 'Lacey' - 2x19'

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 2013, 18:29 | Message # 18
It's a good job you made them identifiable Chris, I had no idea who they were or anything about those TV shows.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 10:06 | Message # 19
Another episode of Arrow today, which means more fabulous clothes for Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev. Since she goes to Russia with the "Arrow team", it means we're going to see Summer Glau wearing furs this time.

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 12:53 | Message # 20
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau wearing furs this time.

Meh.. I hope it's fake fur...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 14:33 | Message # 21
JFYI, when I worked for Marubeni Corporation in London, They had a department that bought every conceivable type of fur you could imagine from Russia.
Mind you, that was in the early 1980s.  I don't know whether they still have that dept.
I am talking about a multi-national company here. They were japan's 3rd largest multi-trading company that bought/sold anything that existed.

We'll never know if she wears fake fur (If at all), but we might need to take on board that this is a TV series and should not be taken seriously.  The impression is probably to portray any furs as 'real', even if they are not.   This is only my honest opinion.

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 22:06

Fox012Date: Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 15:54 | Message # 22
Bear in mind that Summer is an Animal Lover (and so I am) and Animal lovers tend to oppose  this kind of apparel when it's real..

have you ever seen a video how they treat the animals from whom they took the Fur and how many animals are needed to make a Jacket / Coat.... when you once have seen one you don't want that stuff on you..

this is why I said I hope it's fake fur.. it doesn't matter if this is a Tv show or not...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 2013, 16:03 | Message # 23
Quote Fox012 ()
this is why I said I hope it's fake fur.. it doesn't matter if this is a Tv show or not...

This is a tv show on the CW, it WILL be fake fur, simply because they don't have the budget for real fur and also because it's a one-shot episode, it's not like they wil use furs in every episodes.
And may I remind you that Summer's CHARACTER Isabel Rochev is wearing furs, not the real Summer Glau.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 00:15 | Message # 24
Fashion Celebritieswonder may not be the most famous fashion blog on the net but it looks like they love the way Summer Glau dresses for red carpet events.

Back in July 2012, they named Summer "Best Dressed" at the 2012 Dizzy Feet Foundation Celebration of Dance Gala. There was unanimous agreement that Summer was radiant wearing an ERIN by Erin Featherston Fall 2012 gown.

Summer Glau (ERIN by Erin Featherston), Carmen Electra (Lorena Sarbu), Maria Menounos (French Connection) at 2012 Dizzy Feet Foundation Celebration of Dance Gala
Summer Glau (ERIN by Erin Featherston), Carmen Electra (Lorena Sarbu), Maria Menounos
(French Connection) at 2012 Dizzy Feet Foundation Celebration of Dance Gala.

And now they did it again for the TV Guide Magazine’s Annual Hot List Party. The Arrow actress looked stunning in a Natalia Double-Breasted Dress by Rachel Zoe.

Bellamy Young, Anna Faris (Herve Leger), Summer Glau, Camilla Luddington, Holland Roden at TV Guide Magazine’s Annual Hot List Party
Bellamy Young, Anna Faris (Herve Leger), Summer Glau, Camilla Luddington, Holland Roden
at TV Guide Magazine’s Annual Hot List Party.

KevinInEnglandDate: Monday, 02 Dec 2013, 16:00 | Message # 25
I think her hair and makeup, footwear too, clinched it.
(Mi, how I hate the points in shoes.  They are so un-natural.   Summer's dainties looked great in her shoe/sandal footwear).

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014, 10:02 | Message # 26
Geek Chic: Fashion Inspired by Firefly

River Tam fashion inspired by Firefly

River Tam, played by Summer Glau, is a child prodigy who attracted the attention of the Alliance with her precocious intelligence and psychic abilities. She was admitted into the Academy, a school for the gifted which in reality was a government experimental facility trying to create the perfect assassin.
River and her older brother, Dr. Simon Tam, are on the run from Alliance agents after he broke her out of the Academy. The Alliance’s operations on her brain have left River mentally unstable, unable to distinguish reality from hallucination. Nevertheless, she has uncanny fighting abilities.

River Tam fashion inspired by Firefly

River frequently wears loose sundresses and goes barefoot while wandering the ship, although she occasionally slips on a pair of heavy leather boots. Choose a flowy dress in a gauzy fabric to imitate this child prodigy’s laid-back look. Tough combat boots are a great contrast to a girly frock; if you prefer River’s barefoot look, choose a pair of ballet flats instead. (Fun fact: Summer Glau’s first professional acting role was as a ballerina in Angel…which is also how she got to know Joss Whedon!)
A slightly creepy skull necklace refers to the operations performed on River’s brain, while a glossy coat of periwinkle nail polish alludes to “two by two, hands of blue,” the chilling chant a delirious River uses to describe the Alliance agents who are pursuing her.

Read full article at countrychickbutcitygirlatheart.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 2014, 19:48 | Message # 27
Summer Glau rocks a white bikini and a blue Truckers Excuse t-shirt for a 2011 photo shoot for Esquire magazine.

Summer Glau rocks a white bikini and a blue Truckers Excuse t-shirt for a 2011 photo shoot for Esquire magazine.

Read more in the Blog section: Summer in Truckers Excuse Shirt for Esquire

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 28 Apr 2014, 23:25 | Message # 28
Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau met fans and signed 'Serenity' DVDs at HMV 150 Oxford Street, London on Thursday, 6th October 2005.

Summer was beautifully cute in a lovely multicolored, purpley dress, very floral smile

Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau met fans and signed 'Serenity' DVDs at HMV 150 Oxford Street, London on Thursday, 6th October 2005.

For the record, I have seen Summer wear that top on many occasions.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 06 Jun 2014, 16:09 | Message # 29
A fashionable look back at the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, held at the Arclight Cinerama Dome on January 9, 2008 in Hollywood, California.

At the TSCC premiere screening, Summer Glau was really beautiful in a flamingo and sand ombre chiffon gown by fashion designer Pamella Roland.

Summer Glau in flamingo and sand ombre chiffon gown by Pamella Roland at the TSCC premiere

Summer Glau in flamingo and sand ombre chiffon gown
by Pamella Roland at the TSCC premiere.

Read more in the blog: Clothing Styles: Summer in Pamella Roland at the TSCC Premiere

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 07 Jun 2014, 17:31 | Message # 30
Summer Glau, Emma Roberts and Amber Heart wearing an Amrapali gold and silver tourmaline cocktail ring with diamonds, respectively at the premiere of The Cape at The Music Box in Los Angeles on January, 4 2011, at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards and at the W Hotel 10th Year Celebration Benefitting the American Cancer Society on May 26, 2010.

Summer Glau, Emma Roberts and Amber Heart wearing an Amrapali gold and silver tourmaline cocktail ring with diamonds

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau Clothing Style
Page 2 of 4«1234»
Search: