menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau branching out into non sci-fi genre, good or bad
Summer Glau branching out into non sci-fi genre, good or bad
How do you feel about Summer Glau branching out into non sci-fi genre?
chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 12:08 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
It's no mistery i'm a fan of sci-fi but Summer Glau fans should get use to seing her in non genre series or movies in the future; i hope ABC's SHIELD will prove me wrong though :-)

Take a look at the blogpost : Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. Pilot - Summer as an agent?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Monday, 16 Dec 2013, 03:18 | Message # 17
Group: Friends
Films That Nearly Had Very Different Casts. 
What might have been, in the headline-grabbing musical chairs of Hollywood casting, X-Men 3: The Last Stand (2006) Kitty Pride - Maggie Grace (original casting) / Summer Glau (auditioned) sad Angel - Mike Vogel / Nick Stahl (considered).
Via Den of Geek!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau branching out into non sci-fi genre, good or bad
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: