menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Have you ever dreamt about Summer?
Have you ever dreamt about Summer?
riversfeetDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 19:03 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Last night I had this dream I was staying a friend's house. We were playing video games, and then Summer just randomly walks in (apparently she knows my friend too), and she starts flirting with me. Then she writes on a notepad her number and address.

Stupid me, instead of putting it in my pocket, I set it down on the table. Summer leaves. I get up to go to the bathroom, and when I come back, my friend had taken the note, ripped it up and put it down the garbage disposal out of jealousy. sad

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 19:53 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Unfortunately, i have no time for this kind of dreams sad

Fanart

When i think about Summer at night, it's always to find another idea for a thread at the Summer Glau Wiki or to think about the next fanart or whatherver content i could add to the Wiki; that leaves not much room for a romantic dream, sorry tongue

When i'm bathing, i think about the answer i will make to previous posts left by members during the night (jet lag thing)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 23:45

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 22:59 | Message # 3
I had a dream with her recently and I even posted about it in the "Whats up?" page

http://summer-glau.com/forum/12-312-7#11007

cool

Its not the first time I have a dream with her in it but its the most recent.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 23:01

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 02:14 | Message # 4
When Sarah Connor makes nightmare, this is what scares her to death :

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 07:18 | Message # 5
Group: Writer
I've never had a dream about Summer specifically, but I've had had dreams based on TSCC. Most of which ended up as part of my stories, but for one dream which spun off from watching season 1 that I did write down. So if you count having a dream in which Cameron is in it, then I have. But if being in character in a situation that could be part of the program isn't within the parameters, then no I haven't. Not one dream....sniff. cry

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

riversfeetDate: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 07:37 | Message # 6
If it's about a character she played, it totally counts!

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 17 Jan 2012, 18:34 | Message # 7
I dreamed about her again. She got an award for a successful and famous movie she made recently. She said that she is really happy because of it and said what she used to say in real interviews too, that without the support of the fans she couldn't have done it. She was very sweet all the time and looked genuinely happy because of the award.

Then she held a little autograph session where I wanted an autograph from her obviously but sadly I woke up before I could reach her sad

Maybe she got the award for the movie I described in my other dream and its a continuation?

I wonder though why I dream so frequently about Summer recently. I haven't became her fan yesterday but Ive never had so many dreams about her before. This is odd wacko

NoPowerInTheVerseDate: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2012, 18:08 | Message # 8
Surprisingly my dreamstate has mine nice to me regarding dreams of Summer or her characters, I remember one really well, I had to babysit River Tam whilst the others did something so I took her shopping and I bought her chocolate, I had this dream after I watched FireFly episode safe (I think so) were river brings Simon berries and she tells him there poisoned and he spits then out, in my dream I told Kaylee about this.. But she didn't fin it funny me on the other laughed and then I woke up, I have others but this one is my fave

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2012, 18:26 | Message # 9
Seems like you're protective over River Tam, like the rest of the crew btw.
If protecting River was one of the mission in Firefly, it changed completely at some point in Firefly; that's what i tried to highlight in the following thread "Why i have faith in Summer Glau.", where i trace a parallel between River's change and Summer's changing from a ballerina to an actress.

NoPowerInTheVerseDate: Wednesday, 18 Jan 2012, 18:36 | Message # 10
I've just read that, and what you've written is amazing and i agree of course. Her change from a ballerina who is so humble and shy to this amazing Actress who we love so well and is still her shy and humble self is amazing, Its inspiring. I love watching her interviews and seeing her being awkward because it just shows how down to earth and normal she is. You know on one hand shes this Kick Ass amazing actress and on the other she's a sensitive, shy and often nervous person which is what makes her so relatable smile I could go on and on about her awesomeness but i'll stop here ahaha

AlexDate: Thursday, 19 Jan 2012, 06:27 | Message # 11
Group: Bloggers
Quote (Blazius)
I wonder though why I dream so frequently about Summer recently. I haven't became her fan yesterday but Ive never had so many dreams about her before. This is odd wacko

Sometimes I find that if I have been wrestling with some idea or trying to sort out how something works that it can spill into my dreams. I am no expert on dreams (or anything else for that matter) but I believe dreams represent some aspect of ourselves that can only be expressed when we sleep.

There does appear to be some continuity. In your first dream, you watched a movie. In the second dream, she was receiving an award, perhaps for the movie in the first dream. Maybe this is a good omen although not, it would seem, for Liam Neeson... biggrin

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

BlaziusDate: Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 00:29 | Message # 12
Quote (Alex)
Sometimes I find that if I have been wrestling with some idea or trying to sort out how something works that it can spill into my dreams. I am no expert on dreams (or anything else for that matter) but I believe dreams represent some aspect of ourselves that can only be expressed when we sleep.

Yeah, that might be the case with me too. Maybe her new movies and show reminded me how much I want Summer to be successful with them and I'm even dreaming about it. I still have no idea how Liam Neeson ended up in my dream though biggrin

Quote (Alex)
There does appear to be some continuity. In your first dream, you watched a movie. In the second dream, she was receiving an award, perhaps for the movie in the first dream. Maybe this is a good omen although not, it would seem, for Liam Neeson...

Neeson's character had a nasty fate in my dream, thats for sure( there was lot of ketchup in the end of my dream movie) smile

I hope too that its a good omen and this is some kind of prophetic dream.

One thing for sure is that these Summer dreams are the ones I absolutely don't want to wake up from happy

KrelleKDate: Monday, 30 Jan 2012, 19:54 | Message # 13
I did have a dream once aabout a year or 3/2 year ago. it was a romantic dream, just not me being the lucky guy, but instead my older brother. It starts with him contacting us, saying he is coming home USA, it does not mention why he was there, or else it was something i cannot remember from the dream. but as said he contacts us, saying he has met a girl/young woman there, not mentioning her name, that he has proposed to, and that she accepted it, and that he would like us to meet his fiance, so they arrives and guess who walks in :-) yep Summer I think thee dream stopped there, shortly after of in the dream thinking that they would at some point find out I had also feelings for her - lets just say I had kinda wierd day following that, especially because my brother and his girlfriend was there.

KrelleKDate: Monday, 30 Jan 2012, 19:55 | Message # 14
Quote (chrisdvanne)
When Sarah Connor makes nightmare, this is what scares her to death :

biggrin biggrin biggrin LOVE IT biggrin biggrin biggrin FEEL THE LOVE SARAH biggrin

riversfeetDate: Wednesday, 29 Feb 2012, 19:52 | Message # 15
Last night I dreamt I was watching "Serenity II" on DVD with the cast commentary on (none of which exists, of course).

I was watching this scene, where River's trying to sneak into the Alliance or something, and she gets caught in this big net or something, and she's fighting to get herself out.

Then Mal comes along and stands there and makes jokes about River being caught before he finally frees her. River responds by beating Mal up, and Mal said something like, "If I'd known you were gonna beat the crap outta me, I'd have left you there!" And River says, "That's no fun!"

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Have you ever dreamt about Summer?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: