To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 4«1234
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Actors popularity measured by IMDb's STARmeter
Actors popularity measured by IMDb's STARmeter
Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 17, 02:41 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
That"s a bit of a surprise I would have thought Summer might have jumped a few places higher

As you said, she's not a series regular. It will stay that way until Isabel moves from the B-plot to the A-plot.

Caity Lotz's growth is impressive and perfectly understandable, while Katie Cassidy entering the top 10 is still a mistery to me.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 17, 03:04 GMT | Message # 47

Friends

# 46 Absolutely it is a bit of a puzzle as to why Katie Cassidy has surprisingly entered the top 10, compared to season one she has absolutely done Zilch to increase her popularity in Arrow, obviously she must be a popular lady for the guys who follow the show or as they say a babe magnet, as for Caity Lotz, I take my hat of to her she has been very impressive, especially with her fighting skills they have been exceptional, The Black Canary has been a great addition for the show she has done us proud,

Date: Sunday, 2013 Nov 17, 14:02 GMT | Message # 48

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau: 561 (down 67 this week)
The index is surprisingly high for an actress who is not on tv every week, has not a movie coming up and is not featured in the magazines. However, since she has lots of geek credits, her name is often mentioned in sci-fi articles or when mentioning Joss Whedon.

Leven Rambin: 863 (up 419 this week)
With "Sea of Monsters" hitting theaters on August 7th, 2013 and the fact she is featured in the press regularly, I would not be surprised if Leven is in top 10 in a few weeks.

Lena Headey: 11 (down 5 this week)

Grace Park (Hawaii Five-0): 1710 (down 270 this week)

Tricia Helfer: 885 (up 69 this week)

Jewel Staite: 956 (up 121 this week)

Morena Baccarin: 388

Laura Mennell (Alphas): 3697 (down 238 this week)

Azita Guanizada (Alphas): 4784 (up 415 this week)

Edit: sorry, I forgot to mention Leven's ranking. I also added a few other actresses.

Interesting. About the IMDB ratings is having the link to a stars IMDB page on a fan account helpful to it ?

After almost a year of cancellation Azita Ghanizada still trails Laura Mennell despite not being active on twitter & facebook and having less followers/likes. Consistant top5000 rank.

Could this be where a fan twitter page helps an actress maintain a good IMDB rating ?
I have the imdb link on my twitter fanpage & being active on twitter I think that generates page hits from google searchbots etc to her imdb page.

I'm on twitter @LMennellFans & @JP_1085

Message edited by John85 - Tuesday, 2013 Nov 26, 13:40

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Nov 26, 13:03 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

Quote John85 ()
Could this be where a fan twitter page helps an actress maintain a good IMDB rating ?
I have the imdb link on my twitter fanpage & being active on twitter I think that generates page hits from google searchbots etc to her imdb page.

I doubt it, unless you have several thousand visitors per day. Nonetheless, it's a good thing you have the link on your page.
There's a correlation between the articles published online and the number of views at IMDb, but I doubt a fansite can have an influence (even the SG Wiki, which is the most visited SG fan site).

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 20, 14:31 GMT | Message # 50

Site Admin

Summer Glau Star Meter rank: 304, up 109 this week.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 21, 02:55 GMT | Message # 51

Friends

# 50  Great to hear Summer Glau is on the up, I wonder maybe a bit of Arrow magic had a bit of Influence on the Star Meter rank:

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 21, 10:18 GMT | Message # 52

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Great to hear Summer Glau is on the up, I wonder maybe a bit of Arrow magic had a bit of Influence on the Star Meter rank

I would say Arrow AND Knights of Badassdom. All Knights of Badassdom's stars are up this week.

Summer Glau stars as Gwen, Ryan Kwanten as Joe and Steve Zahn as Eric in Joe Lynch's 'Knights of Badassdom'.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Feb 12, 16:38 GMT | Message # 53

Site Admin

Unsurprisingly, Summer Glau and Peter Dinklage top IMDb's popularity index for the cast of Knight of Badassdom

Date: Monday, 2014 Jun 02, 21:42 GMT | Message # 54

Site Admin

Sequestered cast sorted by IMDb Starmeter ranking.

Summer is by far the most popular cast member, according to IMDb popularity index.

Sequestered cast sorted by IMDb popularity index

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 17:58 GMT | Message # 55

Friends

Woaw. Summer just made a giant leap this week, and is now no. 34 on IMDBs STARmeter.
Cool smile

Thats a window bird.

Message edited by Joe73 - Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 17:59

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jul 30, 21:53 GMT | Message # 56

Friends

wow..NICE... biggrin

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Monday, 2017 Jul 24, 20:09 GMT | Message # 57

Friends

As Summer Glau was in this series, I thought I'd give you this information.  I only stumbled upon it just now:

TSCC
In the episode Adam Raised A Cain, for example, the final end credits are as follows:
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and
other countries, and its unauthorized duplication, distribution or
exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
Copyright 2009 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
All rights reserved Production #3T7320 . . . . . (next to this is a logo which resembles a Maltese cross but has 5 sides).
Country of first publication United States of America
Warner Bros. Television, a Division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc.
Is the author of this film/motion picture for the purpose of Article 15(2)
of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.

By searching on a search engine for: #3T7320 (above) you will find a database:
tvdatabase.wikia.com
which links you to that particular episode. The episode production code # appears on that page.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Actors popularity measured by IMDb's STARmeter
Page 4 of 4«1234
Search: