menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau fan blog
Summer Glau fan blog
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 29 Dec 2011, 18:24 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
New blog entry :

Serenity Crew and River Tam in Cross Stitch

For all cross-stitching and Firefly fans, here are two patterns featuring the Serenity's crew all together for the first one and River Tam alone in one of her most famous pose for the second one.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 09:16 | Message # 17
New blog entry :

Geek Monthly January 2008

Geek Monthly published in its January 2008 issue a two pages interview of Summer Glau, illustred with pictures; she explains how she addressed her role as Cameron in Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Jan 2012, 19:59 | Message # 18
New blog entries :

Batgirl T-shirt at WonderCon 2009

The Ultimate Recovered Artifact: The Serenity Filming Miniature
A 12-foot-long filming model of the Reaverized Serenity has been recovered by chance at the Universal archives.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 04 Jan 2012, 10:41 | Message # 19
New blog entry :

SciFiNow Issue 12, March 2008

SfifiNow, UK fantasy, horror & cult tv magazine, published in its issue #12, on stands in March 2008, a detailed five-page article devoted to the launch of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX, illustrated with pictures from the serie.

This article is known by the community of TSCC/Summer Glau fans but the Summer Glau Wiki has made higher resolution, non truncated, non blurry scans for a better viewing experience. On top of that, the good news is that the magazine includes never seen before brief articles or snipets devoted to TSCC, Firefly or even Mammoth.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 05 Jan 2012, 13:00 | Message # 20
New blog entry :

Summer Glau in PEOPLE StyleWatch, May 2009 - HQ scans

Summer Glau Glau wears always glamorous gowns on movie premieres or ceremonies but she's rarely seen in fashion and celebrity styles magazines; this is maybe why her presence in the May 2009 issue of People StyleWatch has passed unnoticed until now.

Summer is featured in People StyleWatch's article titled 'What to Wear to Any Wedding!', wearing the yellow and white strapless dress from the Teen Choice Awards 2008.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 21:48 | Message # 21
New blog entries :

Wizard World Los Angeles 2008
Summer Glau attended Wizard World Los Angeles 2008, which is a comic book/movie/tv convention with gaming and sciFi, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on March 16-18, 2008.

Writers Strike 2007
Summer Glau, as well as many actors from the TSCC verse and the Whedon verse, has been on a picket line to support the writers strike.

No Power In The Verse T-shirt
Shirt Punch has started a $10 t-shirt deal of the day with a Firefly-themed tee shirt called "No Power In The 'Verse" by robotrobotROBOT.

FermiDate: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2012, 22:44 | Message # 22
Note that these are also posted at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Summerglauwiki/112800995430309

You can't stop the signal!

FermiDate: Saturday, 14 Jan 2012, 00:56 | Message # 23
I made a blog about the new gallery update http://summer-glau.com/blog....-14-224

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Jan 2012, 18:42 | Message # 24
New blog entry :

SFX March 2008 issue #167 - HQ Scans

SFX Magazine published in its March 2008 issue an article focusing on tv serie Terminator : The sarah Connor Chronicles. The UK's sci-fi and fantasy magazine talks with TSCC producer James Middleton about Terminators, new timeline and the launch of the Terminator tv reboot on FOX.

FermiDate: Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 21:10 | Message # 25
Please avoid resizing large pictures with html (e.g., width="400") in the blog, it will give the page a long loading time. It is better to use thumbnails instead (resize using photoshop).

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 21:26 | Message # 26
Quote (Fermi)
Please avoid resizing large pictures with html (e.g., width="400") in the blog, it will give the page a long loading time. It is better to use thumbnails instead (resize using photoshop).

Ok, i have resized it with photoshop.
Since the photo is at the heart of the entry and not there only to illustrate an article, i think it's better not to use too small pictures or thumbnail.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Jan 2012, 21:32 | Message # 27
New blog entry :

Fashion & Clothing Style : Love by Enzoani dress

Summer Glau at the premiere party for NBC's "The Cape" held at the Music Box Theatre in Hollywood on January 4, 2011, wearing a Love by Enzoani dress.

FermiDate: Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 19:28 | Message # 28
You suggested once that I would follow the same graphical standard, but you don't always follow your own advice when blogging.

Forexample http://summer-glau.com/blog....-24-237

The pictures used to illustrate the different articles do have different size/shape.

The blogposts should follow the same system that I'm using on the news. Videos are always left aligned and have the width=412. Thumbnails are always center aligned and one should avoid having different shaped thumbnails on the same line.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Jan 2012, 19:58 | Message # 29
Quote (Fermi)
The pictures used to illustrate the different articles do have different size/shape.

I swear i resized all the pictures online one by one to 300 pixel (when needed) surprised

I will try to fix that

Edit : the image resizing website i used don't work properly; the result images are smaller than what i specify in the box. I used Photoshop instead.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012, 10:40

FermiDate: Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012, 14:35 | Message # 30
I adjusted your blogs on page 1 and 2, you see what I mean

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Summer Glau fan blog
Search: