[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
The Human Preservation Project
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 17 Nov 2011, 13:57 | Message # 91
Group: Administrators
Quote (Fox012)
Looks Like this is are the Guys from The recent HPP video?

Yes, this is what i said in my comment. 5 Gum representatives needed a video promo so that they used the Los Angeles drop. Besides you can see photographers with an "Mission Icefly" black tee shirt at the end of the clip.

The latest HPP video is just another edit of already existing videos; the only new part is Summer's presence.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Thursday, 17 Nov 2011, 18:08 | Message # 92
Yeah I Noticed and the only New is the short Summer Appearance they used the audio from the last Video (this is the HPP´s Final Stand) the one dude was taking Photos and teh other dude was filming

But Great video from a other POV =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Fox012Date: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 14:39 | Message # 93
Facility 5 is Open But you cant Enter it without a Facility Key ( and I don´t have one left ) so this is the end for me... unless someone gifts me some keys...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

FermiDate: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 15:03 | Message # 94
Gorramit there is 2 locked videos, probably Summer is in them and we cant get them. Anyone having keys or are able to access the new videos?

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012Date: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 15:42 | Message # 95
I Managed to Get Into the facility But inside there more Key Needed Almost Any room needs a Facility Key only the Cenral Valve is Open but I don´t see any Function of this Room

Fox012Date: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 17:21 | Message # 96
@fermi

I Found a backdoor smile Just Create a new account (with a Different Email) and you get 3 Keys Then directly Move on to Facility 5 use 1 Key to enter the Facility Solve The mastermind to Activate The Train then Board the train and head to "Kinetic chamber" use another Key and enter the room and on the right The stairs and Solve The Memory Puzzle (thats a Tricky one) another Trivia Awaits you on The "facility Matrix"(another key has to be used there) avoid the other Stations the Central Vault you can enter without a Key but i did not Figured it´s purpose yet

Edit: Memory Puzzle Solved...but No Video just a Logfile

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 18:50

FermiDate: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 20:30 | Message # 97
Quote (Fox012)
Edit: Memory Puzzle Solved...but No Video just a Logfile

I got a video when solving the memory puzzle, but it wont play bug or one need to redo the glyph

Edit nope, bug I dont like this game

Fox012Date: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 20:33 | Message # 98
if you have Created a new Account Probaly re-do the glyph but it did not say to me i got a Video hmm I will check on that

Thanks

Edit: a New QR Code Has Been Revealed

Edit #2 : Re-done all the Glyph Puzzles but the two videos are still locked and I´m stuck at The matrix Puzzle also I´m out of Keys for the Other Rooms If you have the video links let me know I will Revise Them then....

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 21:42

FermiDate: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 21:51 | Message # 99
I can see the video in the command central but I cant play it, I wonder if one need to watch all videos in the right order, I'm redoing the waterpuzzle as we speak. When open the first door on facility 5 there is a puzzle solving 3 levels give you a video file.

ARRGGGGGGGGG!! I unlocked all video files, but it still wont play

Fox012Date: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 23:02 | Message # 100
Why does it not play the videos.. ? if they are unlocked in the command center they should play

I normaly capture the FLV link with an firefox extension and then once you have the link you can post it so others (read: me) can download it

I Neither Seem them it says still locked :/

FermiDate: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 23:15 | Message # 101
Quote (Fox012)
Why does it not play the videos

It wont load for me, no idea why

Quote (Fox012)
I normaly capture the FLV link with an firefox extension and then once you have the link you can post it so others (read: me) can download it

what firefox extension?
Quote (Fox012)

I Neither Seem them it says still locked :/

Maybe you missed the game, it is on the side of the train when unlocking the first door

FermiDate: Friday, 18 Nov 2011, 23:59 | Message # 102
They really should do proper bug testing before launching new facilities. 5 gum will never be able to create skynet.

Fox012Date: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 00:07 | Message # 103
The Extension is called Httpfox it captures all your Traffic when activated and shows them neat Arranged in a window

there you see the "get " request for the flv file and also get The raw link to the flv

Heres the link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/httpfox/

and this is the mastermind puzzle i solved already to activate the train (or is this a different one ?!)

If you still can´t play the vids and if you dont mind you can inbox me your Login credentials and I give it a Try...

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 00:14

FermiDate: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 00:47 | Message # 104
Quote (Fox012)
The Extension is called Httpfox it captures all your Traffic when activated and shows them neat Arranged in a window

there you see the "get " request for the flv file and also get The raw link to the flv

Heres the link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/httpfox/

I see how it works but I don't get a link for that video

Quote (Fox012)
and this is the mastermind puzzle i solved already to activate the train (or is this a different one ?!)

I got a videofile after solving the 3 first levels.

Quote (Fox012)

If you still can´t play the vids and if you dont mind you can inbox me your Login credentials and I give it a Try...

Sent

Fox012Date: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 01:15 | Message # 105
Seems Buggy the raw video Link is a 403

But I see there must Be more of That Mastermind I have to check on that =)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Search: