[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 6 of 9«12456789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
The Human Preservation Project
ChrisDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 05:00 | Message # 76
Group: Friends
Hey is it just me or is anyone else buying alot of 5 gum since this project started I just need to put some time into the game now biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 10:38 | Message # 77
Group: Administrators
Quote (KrelleK)
i once ran into a youtube video i think it was, a comicon video maybe, where Summer says and some of the others described how Joss i think it was, and another had driven Summer out to the place where she was to be taught WuShu and on the first day/days it had been a little like a pair of parents taking there little girl to school on her first day, she also said that on this fighting school the students where all boys in between 11 and 14 or so and then me(she says) has anyone of you seen it and know where to find it?

See the second video at 05:15 : Summer at Calgary Comic Expo, June 2011.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 11:20 | Message # 78
In case you didn't get, Natalia's babbling about relocation searching for a "more controlled environment" in recent videos, is just a way to introduce New 5® Swerve™ gum and its accompagnying tropical environment.

Here is the promotional video; notice the tropical elements that you can find in Natalia's videos. Once again, the HPP videos are made for cheap because it's basically some exerpts from the commercials and basic editing effects.

Fox012Date: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 12:36 | Message # 79
@krellek

if you Refer to my Signature thats from Star Trek biggrin

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

KrelleKDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 23:05 | Message # 80
Quote (michelangelo)
See the second video at 05:15 : Summer at Calgary Comic Expo, June 2011.

yeah now that you mention Calgary, some of it comes back to me :-)

BlaziusDate: Saturday, 12 Nov 2011, 01:19 | Message # 81
Whats surprising to me is that even if its not a movie or a series Summer still looks so proficient making these little clips. She still cares to show emotions and expressions in her unique way and thats just so adorable. Seriously this girl is born to make something great.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

FordStaffDate: Saturday, 12 Nov 2011, 02:40 | Message # 82
Seriously this girl is born to make something great.

I would say she has already done that biggrin . There is plenty more to come.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

BlaziusDate: Saturday, 12 Nov 2011, 02:46 | Message # 83
Quote (FordStaff)
I would say she has already done that . There is plenty more to come.

True, very true! I used to say even if she stopped now( which we wouldn't want to happen ever of course) she already created so much that hardly any artist could compare with her nowadays. You only have to see the beauty of her work.

FermiDate: Saturday, 12 Nov 2011, 23:49 | Message # 84

her is a new interview Summer is becoming more tech savvy

You can't stop the signal!

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 01:55 | Message # 85
She seems more comfortable now, she can even joke with the interviewer and such( before she was too occupied to do that).

But the scene where she stares in the camera and recite the address of the site is still a bit blatant smile

BTW comparing this to the blu-ray Serenity extract and with earlier River interviews I can confirm that while she became more confident she lost nothing of her cuteness love

Fox012Date: Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 22:03 | Message # 86
Revised Version of the Recent Interview Enjoy Summer in 1920x1080 High Def biggrin

Also I played around with the YT 3D Feature if you have 3D glasses you can try and watch Summer in 3D biggrin cool

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 14 Nov 2011, 00:57

FermiDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 21:21 | Message # 87
A New Adventure Begins

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 21:40 | Message # 88
Quote (michelangelo)
Scoop on the Human Preservation Project : another drop (treasure hunt) should occur soon!

As i told you after Summer attended the New York Comic Con, another drop will take place; the date is now know, it will start on thursday November 17th. The test subject have been selected at the NYCC; people were invited to lie die down on that 'box' kinda like the smurfette and their references were taken so that they could receive the informations required for the treasure hunt.

Human Preservation Project NYCC

The hunt itself looks like this :

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 22:06 | Message # 89
I managed to find a video reporting an icefly drop from the unveiling of the cities to the discovery of the icefly itself; it details the process and the adrenaline of the discovery. If you look closely, you will recognize the guy in blue tee shirt featured in the new HPP video. (no surprise it's the Los Angeles drop).

Fox012Date: Thursday, 17 Nov 2011, 13:48 | Message # 90
Looks Like this is are the Guys from The recent HPP video?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
Page 6 of 9«12456789»
Search: