menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
The Human Preservation Project
Fox012Date: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 01:48 | Message # 61
Group: Administrators
Yw Fermi

Yeah the game was boring I only Solved the first 15

I´m sure some more videos are Hidden in the game but I´m stuck without codes / Keys

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

FermiDate: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 22:29 | Message # 62
Quote (Fox012)
I´m sure some more videos are Hidden in the game but I´m stuck without codes / Keys

I got two constellation keys. One I used on facility 2 and I got a new log file, the next one I used on the command central and lead to a new thingy demanding a yet another constellation key.

Gah I should have used this codes to get keys to the looked doors to the puzzles on facility 3. They want people to buy a lot of gum for this game.

You can't stop the signal!

Fox012Date: Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 02:33 | Message # 63
Quote (Fermi)
They want people to buy a lot of gum for this game.

Yeah I Told you this is maybe the reason why this is not Running in Germany / Europe

it would be Illegal Pressure to Buy and a Key that opens a room just to ask for another key Is Just a Rip-off

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 10:28

FermiDate: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 00:03 | Message # 64
Facility 4 has opened up

FermiDate: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 00:26 | Message # 65
Here is the video I'll try unlocking the second one.

FermiDate: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 04:50 | Message # 66
After solving the first 15 levels of the water puzzle at facility 4 a we got a new video of Natalia Suttinger part 2 of Dad videograph.

I don't think there is more videos this time all my videos logs are unlocked.

Fox012Date: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 07:54 | Message # 67
@fermi

Assuming by the Monitors in the control Center there will be 5 Facilitys ( Surprise..huh?) so i think there will be some more videos i think

This is what i found its the same vid you found but embbeded into the Control center

http://media.survivalcode.com/v5/facility5/swfs/media/LpsOqLz.flv

I Revised The videos u have found Hope you dont mind feel free to use them smile

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 12:34

FermiDate: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 13:06 | Message # 68
Quote (Fox012)
Assuming by the Monitors in the control Center there will be 5 Facilitys ( Surprise..huh?) so i think there will be some more videos i think

Yes one got 2 new videos to unlock when they opened facility 4, hopefully (without demanding codes) we will get more videos when they decide to open the next facility.

Quote (Fox012)
I Revised The videos u have found Hope you dont mind feel free to use them smile

Thank you

Fox012Date: Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 13:27 | Message # 69
Your welcome =)

Well I only Played the Water Puzzle and I´m stuck at Lvl 11 but i still dont buy gum to get codes the other stuff i dont have explored yet all i wanted to see is summer =)

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 05 Nov 2011, 13:28

FermiDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 00:49 | Message # 70
Apparently "continue where you left off" means that one need redo 10 levels angry

Everything is locked cry

FermiDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 01:26 | Message # 71

The numbers in the distress Recordings are decoded using a fairly complex technique
1=a 2=b etc.

19 12 1 19 8 20 18 1 14 19 13 9 19 19 9 15 14
s__l__a_s_h_t__r_a__n_s__m_i_s__s_i__o_n

http://www.survivalcode.com/transmission

Fox012Date: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 16:13 | Message # 72
@fermi

That coding is called "one time pad" but in this case its plain normaly you ecrypt it by adding or removing a step and only with the code Transmission and a one time pad and a shet from a dead drop you can decode the message its pretty simple and still in use =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_time_pad

I´m stuck at level 13 of teh water puzzle *sigh*

Message edited by Fox012 - Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 16:49

FermiDate: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 18:29 | Message # 73
Quote (Fox012)
I´m stuck at level 13 of teh water puzzle *sigh*

I'm at level 25, but solved to level 34. Leaving the game without losing your work is not possible. One get very stressed because there is not enough time in putting all the tubes in the correct order.

Solution to level 13 in the spoiler

Attachments: 2411825.png(312.7 Kb)

Fox012Date: Sunday, 06 Nov 2011, 20:28 | Message # 74
@fermi

well my Progress sticks i joined today and solved level 11 and 12

thx for the help i try it =)

KrelleKDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 03:53 | Message # 75
Group: Friends
Quote (Fox012)

#

You are Fully Capable of Deciding your own Fate but the question you have to face is,wich path will you choose?

i once ran into a youtube video i think it was, a comicon video maybe, where Summer says and some of the others described how Joss i think it was, and another had driven Summer out to the place where she was to be taught WuShu and on the first day/days it had been a little like a pair of parents taking there little girl to school on her first day, she also said that on this fighting school the students where all boys in between 11 and 14 or so and then me(she says) has anyone of you seen it and know where to find it?

there is also the one where Morrena and Nathan end up kissing due to the fact that Mal and inara never got to kiss

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
Search: