menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
The Human Preservation Project
reiverDate: Friday, 14 Oct 2011, 23:58 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
Since i had no high expectations, i'm not disappointed. Summer Glau is a public figure and i'm glad 5 Gum has chosen her among other more well known actresses to promote its brand.

in this we all agree my friend....

but is so much Money in Viral marketing just for some damn...gum!!! lol
anyway!!!

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

Message edited by reiver - Friday, 14 Oct 2011, 23:59

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Oct 2011, 00:51 | Message # 17
Group: Administrators
We knew it was just for 5 Gum since early July and it was confirmed end August; it was even written in the Wall Street Journal : "it was a promotion for Wrigley 5 chewing gum, reports Julie Jargon in the Wall Street Journal (8/23/11)".
Links :
http://www.reveries.com/category/packaged-goods/
http://www.firstshowing.net/2011....al-code
http://www.movieviral.com/2011....al-code

The recent videos of Summer Glau could have lead her fans to hope it was more than that but it was only speculations and we have no elements to think otherwise yet.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 17 Oct 2011, 20:37 | Message # 18
Photo from the Human Preservation Project booth at New York Comic Con :

What the Hell is that?

FermiDate: Monday, 17 Oct 2011, 20:40 | Message # 19
Quote michelangelo
What the Hell is that?

It looks like a smurf to me

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 17 Oct 2011, 21:03 | Message # 20
Quote (Fermi)
It looks like a smurf to me

You're right smile

To the haters, i prefer Summer Glau standing on her feet and advertising her new role as being forced to disguise as a female smurf on all fours.

FermiDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 00:35 | Message # 21
Content can be unlocked on the Human Preservation Project site using codes found inside the pack of gum. Glau's character has not yet made her debut in the series, but will be unveiled later this year and will have some connection with the Terry O'Quinn character.

Will anyone of you be playing this game?

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 00:41 | Message # 22
Quote (Fermi)
What do you say, will you guys be playing this game?

I read that you have to buy the gum packages for the codes. I'm not really into chewing gums so I've never searched for them but is this brand even present in Europe?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 00:48 | Message # 23
Quote (Blazius)
I'm not really into chewing gums so I've never searched for them but is this brand even present in Europe?

Not into gum either but 5 Gum is present in Europ according to Wikipedia :
"]5 is a brand of sugar-free chewing gum that is manufactured by the Wrigley Company. Advertisements for the gum suggest it stimulates the five human senses. It uses the slogan "Stimulate Your Senses." "React" flavors use the slogan: "Everyone Experiences It Differently".

5 gum was introduced to United States markets in March 2007, in Canada in January 2008, in Russia, Europe and Australia in 2009, in China, India, Italy, Israel, Thailand, and Malaysia in 2010."

FermiDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 01:36 | Message # 24
Really clever marketing by 5 gum in convincing us fanboys to buy their gum, just so we unlock new Summer Glau videos on the interwebz.

Be aware and don't fall for this devious advertising tricks word domination or destruction is their main goal.

5 Gum is SKYNET! (fan art coming soon)

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 01:39 | Message # 25
Quote (Fermi)
Will anyone of you be playing this game?

I'm curious too. I'm not too interested in this myself. But maybe if other fans are trying it I might give it a shot.

I'm a bit at a dilemma right now. This is the first Summer related thing I'm not that enthusiastic to try.

Edit:
Quote (Fermi)
Really clever marketing by 5 gum in convincing us fanboys to buy their gum, just so we unlock new Summer Glau videos on the interwebz.

Be aware and don't fall for this devious advertising tricks word domination or destruction is their main goal.

5 Gum is SKYNET! (fan art coming soon)

Thats my problem with this too. I'm sad but I have to say no to Summer this time. cry

Maybe if she were at least in a video game...as a playable charater biggrin

Quote (Fermi)
5 Gum is SKYNET!

Sure they are evil! They made me not choose Summer first time in my life!

So who will we send back in time to kill the mother of the company founder? biggrin

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 01:51

Jason_ConnorDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 06:30 | Message # 26
I'm playing, i'm also a gamer so this does interest me a little. Also another reason why I play is that if I do a good enough job then maybe I might get mentioned and Summer would notice smile that's probably never going to happen but a fanboy can dream.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 06:55 | Message # 27
Quote (Jason_Connor)
I'm playing, i'm also a gamer so this does interest me a little. Also another reason why I play is that if I do a good enough job then maybe I might get mentioned and Summer would notice that's probably never going to happen but a fanboy can dream.

Lol! Who knows the direction the game is going to take, it's an interactive game after all. Previously on the game "test subjects (were) needed", who were sent by mail a package with an ID pass similar to Natalia's (See the fist post of this thread).

Right now it seems that the game has settled at http://www.survivalcode.com/ ; members of the Summer Glau Wiki who likes this kind of game are encouraged to play because later videos from Natalia Suttinger will be unveiled there.

Those who want tips on the game can PM me and i will give them useful links.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 15:14 | Message # 28
Hint to find Summer's video at http://survivalcode.com/

Nomad79Date: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 16:01 | Message # 29
I'm in the process of upgrading my computer, I've been playing the game but I'm stuck on the sound room part where you have to match the music up to level 50....

Plus that I think you have to get all the codes to unlock other areas in the game.... wacko

FermiDate: Tuesday, 18 Oct 2011, 16:28 | Message # 30
I got it. This is really not my cup of tea, but I'll play this game.

If anyone of you find new videos with Natalia Suttinger playing this game please point me in the right direction.

Also Replay media catcher is an excellent program to catch the stream with.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » The Human Preservation Project
Search: