menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Which actress to succeed to action star Angelina Jolie
Which actress to succeed to action star Angelina Jolie
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Friday, 16 Sep 2011 - 08:34
Group: Administrators
pajiba.com has released an arbitrary list of 12 Currently Working Actresses Who’d Do Anything To Be The Next Action Jolie.

Each actress name comes together with a picture and a comment from the author of the article, saying wether or not the actress could succeed to Angelina Jolie in his opinion.

Here's the list (i reproduced only the comment on Summer) :

Zoe Saldana
Milla Jovovich
Kate Beckinsale
Gina Carano
Alice Braga
Michelle Rodriguez
Ali Larter
Summer Glau: Hey, Glau played a much better cyborg in “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” than Kristanna Loken ever did in that third Terminator movie. It’s not her fault that she keeps getting cast in television shows that get cancelled, right? Still, this girl is best suited for the small screen, which rules out an action movie career pretty damn quickly.

Chloe Moretz
Scarlett Johansson
Lucy Liu
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Summer Glau is used to be part of lists like the most sexy sci-fi actress (see recent Syfy poll) and was even rumored to replace Angelina Jolie as the new Lara Croft (see 5 Actresses Who Could Replace Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft or Summer Glau battles Kristin Kreuk for Lara Croft role).
Once again Summer makes the list and what strikes me most is that she's almost the only one of the 12 actresses on the list who has not played in at least one blockbuster, which says a lot about her appealing power when it comes to action stars (the only problem is that this feeling is shared among bloggers and not necessarily by Hollywood producers). Also she is mostly known for tv shows like Ali Larter but unlike the author of the article, i don't see why it should be a problem to access to Hollywood.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 16 Sep 2011, 08:38

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Which actress to succeed to action star Angelina Jolie
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: