menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
KrelleKDate: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011, 22:38 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme? apparently in denmark there has almost started a run of MasterChef, but with celebritties.
So I thought to ask. biggrin

If so how about seeing Summer Glau compete in it? I meen on some other side it is said that Summer likes to cook.

please say what any of you think? biggrin

termi-ninja-torDate: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011, 23:11 | Message # 2
The U.S. has a Master Chef program on Fox. Here's its website:

http://www.fox.com/masterchef/

These chefs are not taken from among celebrities. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Celebrity Master Chef program.

KrelleKDate: Monday, 12 Sep 2011, 19:30 | Message # 3
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
The U.S. has a Master Chef program on Fox. Here's its website:

http://www.fox.com/masterchef/

These chefs are not taken from among celebrities. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Celebrity Master Chef program.

Well here in Denmark we have just gotten I belive our first season of a masterchef programme begun, but apparently they chose to use cellebs instead biggrin

and was wondering if some of you had seen or heard of a possible celebbrity round, if so I thought Summer G migth be an idea for a competitor, because she is supposely happy to cook

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 12 Sep 2011, 21:31 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
The biggest networkt in France, TF1, broadcast Masterchef but the candidates are amateurs and only the jury features well known chefs; there is no celebrities.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: