menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
KrelleKDate: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011, 22:38 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme? apparently in denmark there has almost started a run of MasterChef, but with celebritties.
So I thought to ask. biggrin

If so how about seeing Summer Glau compete in it? I meen on some other side it is said that Summer likes to cook.

please say what any of you think? biggrin

termi-ninja-torDate: Saturday, 10 Sep 2011, 23:11 | Message # 2
The U.S. has a Master Chef program on Fox. Here's its website:

http://www.fox.com/masterchef/

These chefs are not taken from among celebrities. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Celebrity Master Chef program.

KrelleKDate: Monday, 12 Sep 2011, 19:30 | Message # 3
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
The U.S. has a Master Chef program on Fox. Here's its website:

http://www.fox.com/masterchef/

These chefs are not taken from among celebrities. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Celebrity Master Chef program.

Well here in Denmark we have just gotten I belive our first season of a masterchef programme begun, but apparently they chose to use cellebs instead biggrin

and was wondering if some of you had seen or heard of a possible celebbrity round, if so I thought Summer G migth be an idea for a competitor, because she is supposely happy to cook

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 12 Sep 2011, 21:31 | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
The biggest networkt in France, TF1, broadcast Masterchef but the candidates are amateurs and only the jury features well known chefs; there is no celebrities.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Does America run a celebritty MasterChef programme?....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: