menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » viewerz club
viewerz club
Blazius Post # 61 | Monday, 14 Nov 2011 - 01:58
Group: Friends
BUMP!

Forum activity seems steady, we have returning old and new members.
We have chat topics too as it seems.

So what do you say? Deadly Honeymoon tomorrow evening? cool

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 62 | Monday, 14 Nov 2011 - 02:09
Group: Administrators
Volume doesn't equal number : you and Fordstaff represents 90% of the forum posts, giving a skewed vision of the forum activity. This is a great chance for the forum members and (i hope) casual visitors but it's not what an activity like the Viewers Club needs. All it needs is enough members attending it so that the nonappearance of one members (for many good reasons) doesn't affect the overall number of viewers.

To be honest, other members post regularly but that doesn't automatically means they're willing to attend the Viewers Club. I hope that at least 10 different Wiki members will answer that post and prove me wrong though.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 14 Nov 2011, 02:46

Blazius Post # 63 | Monday, 14 Nov 2011 - 02:18
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
Volume doesn't equal number : you and Fordstaff represents 90% of the forum posts, giving a skewed vision of the forum activity. This is a great chance for the forum members and (i hope) casual visitors but it's not what an activity like the Viewers Club needs. All it needs is enough members attending it so that the nonappearance of one members (for many good reasons) doesn't affect the overall number of viewers.

I know its not that super good but I feel its definitely better than before( there were times when nobody would post anything unless you posted something and I or Devo wrote a reply)

I just thought it is worth a try every now and then.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » viewerz club
Search: