Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Top 5 Female Characters of the Whedonverse, including River
Top 5 Female Characters of the Whedonverse, including River
Date: Friday, 17 Jun 2011, 21:42 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

This one is not a poll but an arbitrary selection made by daemonstv.com

Top 5 Female Characters of the Whedonverse

Last week, I wrote about my Top Five Male Characters of the Whedonverse. There seemed to be discord among fans that I had omitted few favorites (sorry Wesley and Angel!), and this week I’d like to take you through my Top Five Female Characters of the Whedonverse. I’m sure that this will also lead to debates, but hey, that’s what this column is for!

River was one, like Willow, that I was unsure about adding to the list. But then I remembered Serenity, so I figured I’d better. First things first, I love River. Her random comments always make me laugh, and even when they seem to come totally out of left field, they somehow make complete sense.

Saved from an Alliance academy by her brother, Simon, River’s brain is. well, scrambled, for lack of a better word. Doctors and scientists did some pretty bad things to River, including removing part of her brain, and ultimately turning her into a living weapon. The last part becomes pretty handy for the Serenity crew.

While she’s a handful because she’s so unpredictable, River is a huge asset to the Firefly universe. Without her, well. the crew probably wouldn’t be around.

No click of a button this time; let the site know why you prefer River to Zoe, Buffy, Cordelia or Willow.

Source : Top 5 Female Characters of the Whedonverse at Daemonstv

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Friday, 17 Jun 2011, 21:58

Date: Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013, 15:27 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Cute River!

Date: Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 01:17 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

top 10 whedon women. ladies of the whedonverse, 1. willow rosenberg `buffy` 2. buffy summers `buffy` 3. zoe washburne `firefly, serenity` 4. kaylee frye `firefly, serenity` 5. `river tam` firefly, serenity` 6. anya jenkins `buffy` 7. faith `buffy, angel` 8. winifred burkle `angel` 9. nandi `firefly, serenity` 10. black widow `avengers`  river tam needs to be above pretty much anyone, she takes out an army of reavers, survives three years of torture, fights like a badass, is a genius, reads minds, only river could manage to pull off a dress and boots, no power in the `verse`can stop her,

Date: Saturday, 17 Jan 2015, 13:44 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Cross Whedonverse universal Slayer Theory, by mongd66

(click on the double arrow on top of the image to see full size)

Cross Whedonverse universal Slayer Theory

Nathan Fillion, who played Caleb in the last season of Buffy, got some explaining to do. Same for Gina Torres, who played Jasmine (season 4 Big Bad) in Angel, Adam Baldwin, who played Marcus Hamilton (a go between for Wolfram and Hart) in Angel, or Summer Glau, who played a Russian Ballerina in Angel.

Date: Tuesday, 24 Nov 2015, 07:12 GMT | Message # 5

Users

Cool tongue

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Top 5 Female Characters of the Whedonverse, including River
Page 1 of 11
Search: