menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Fan letter to Summer Glau
Fan letter to Summer Glau
Fermi Post # 106 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 18:03
Group: Administrators
Quote (michelangelo)
I have printed the letter and the enveloppe both on on fine quality paper, added the Wiki banner on them and will send them by postmail today.

Awesome Great work.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 107 | Monday, 15 Aug 2011 - 18:20
I received the printed calendar two days ago as scheduled but as i said, Monday 15 is legal holiday so that the post-office is closed. It will have to wai tomorrow.
Notice that the address i wrote on the envelopp doesn't matter because the calendar and letter will be inside a packet with the complete address.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 108 | Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011 - 17:05
Done!!

Malfurion Post # 109 | Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011 - 18:54
Group: Friends
Well done, michelangelo. biggrin
The calendar is great also the intonation of the letter.
Let´s see how Summer react (hopefully she does) and i also hope she likes both: letter and calendar.

Shyness and Summer met one day, Shyness had to speak first.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 110 | Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011 - 19:05
Thanks Malfurion, your compliments are very appreciated because the Calendar and also the letter were really a lot of work for all the wiki members involved.
Don't forget that this was new for all of us. Hopefully we can do it next year too.

Can you image fans on twitter or in another social network doing this? No, it would have been impossible. Being able to conduct a collective project like this one is one of the strengths of the site

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 16 Aug 2011, 19:06

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » General discussion » Fan letter to Summer Glau
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search: