To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Aliens Comic Books Series (Aliens photoshop comic book starring Summer Glau as Newt.)
Aliens Comic Books Series
Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 17:25 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book, by Wade Wyeth

A few words of introduction from chrisdvanne:
Wade created a comic book based on his Alien scripts and starring familiar faces such as Summer Glau, Thomas Dekker or Michael Biehn. Wade kindly offered to share the three issues of his comic book with us (he’s currently working on a fourth). Jump directly to the second post of this thread to read without further delay Wade’s Comic book, titled “Aliens Unleashed”. Alternatively, you learn a bit more about the creative process behind “Aliens Unleashed” and about Wade, who goes by the name of Hicks in this forum and whom you may already know from his previous Summer Glau vs. Aliens thread, in his introduction message below.

Let me start by saying that I (Wade Wyeth) am in love with Summer Glau, I fell in love with her when I saw Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which was my favorite show before, you know. I also recently became a acquainted with Firefly. Great stuff.
Anywho, I'm a up-and-coming screenwriter who is trying to sell a script, a script with Summer Glau in mind for the lead role. Now it's not original, it's based on another popular franchise, just like Terminator, in fact the 2nd one was actually written and directed by the man who created the Terminator movies, 1 and 2 I mean.

Are you familiar with Aliens?

Well, I wanna make an Aliens movie, that takes place after the 2nd Alien movie with Summer Glau playing the lead. Now you see, they made 4 Alien movies; Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Alien Resurrection, two crossovers; AVP: Alien vs. Predator, and AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator Requiem, and a spin-off/prequel; Prometheus. Now, I wanna disregard everything set after Aliens (not including Prometheus) and make a movie that is a true continuation to the Alien and Aliens series.
Those of you who have seen Aliens know what I'm talking about, in Aliens there was a little girl named Rebecca "Newt" Jordan, she lived on a colony on another planet when her family was killed by the trademark alien monsters, Xenomorphs. But she was rescued by a group of Colonial Marines led by Cpl. Dwayne Hicks (Michael Biehn) and civilian Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), a survivor of an Alien encounter as well in the first film, Alien.
Anywho, even though Newt survived the 2nd movie, she, along with Hicks, died in the first five minutes of the 3rd, which I disregard.
So my story pretends that 3 never happened so I can bring the Newt character back as the new lead to the Aliens franchise. And here's the kicker, I want Summer Glau to play Newt as an adult.

Since my script probably won’t get bought, I decided to recycle it as a comic book using photoshop, with my lead character Newt played by Summer Glau. With photoshop, that can happen. The comic will also star images of Aliens and Terminator actor Michael Biehn, former Sarah Connor Chronicles stars Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green, Shirley Manson, and Leven Rambin, Resident Evil actress Michelle Rodriguez, Terminator Salvation star Sam Worthington, and Halloween 4 star Danielle Harris.
My version of Newt is very much like the River Tam character, she's just a little more normal, an innocent girl who's a little disturbed who seems weak but is the strongest of all of them. What do you think, could Summer Glau kick Alien ass?

After Aliens, the Sulaco made it back to Earth to find Ripley and Bishop missing and Weyland-Yutani covered up everything that went down on the colony Hadley’s Hope. 20 years later, Newt (Summer Glau) has grown up into a fine, beautiful woman and has settled on a new colony with Hicks (Michael Biehn), who is retired from the Marines and is now head of security of the colony. She makes new friends on the colony with security officers Anna (Michelle Rodriguez) and Sam (Sam Worthington) and a worker Riley (Danielle Harris), a few enemies Brian (Brian Austin Green) and colony director Milla Monroe (Shirley Manson). She even falls in love with a colonist named Dekker (Thomas Dekker), who is actually an activist fighting the Weyland-Yutani company. Little did they know, that Weyland-Yutani had a secret lab where they started breeding the Aliens after finding the eggs on LV-426 (where the colony Newt lived on was). The Aliens start to take over the colony and Newt’s nightmares have come back to haunt her. She must now face her fears and help the colonists escape the Aliens before they suffer the same fate as Hadley’s Hope.

The pages will be posted in comic book format, a single cover page first, then two pages side-by-side throughout, and a single final page.

Here's a link to my comic book in PDF format.

On the same topic, read Wade's other thread in the forum: Summer Glau vs. Aliens

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Message edited by Hicks - Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 19:00

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 17:42 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

This is the cover and pages 0-5.

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book by Wade WyethAliens Unleashed Comic Book by Wade Wyeth
Aliens Unleashed Comic Book by Wade WyethAliens Unleashed Comic Book by Wade Wyeth

Message edited by Hicks - Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:17

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 17:51 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

These are pages 6-13

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade WyethAliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade WyethAliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Message edited by Hicks - Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:21

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:01 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

These are pages 14-21

Message edited by Hicks - Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:24

Date: Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:06 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

These are the last pages, 22-24

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

I will try to post the rest of the pages of Issues 2 and 3 soon.

Message edited by Hicks - Thursday, 2014 Oct 30, 18:26

Date: Monday, 2014 Nov 10, 23:10 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

Bumping Hicks's amazing work!

Sigourney Weaver on set of Alien

Monsters like to take pictures with movie stars too!

Photo credit: Stan Winston School

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 01:54 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Here are the first few pages of Issue 2. The cover, credits page, and pages 1-6

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 06:40 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 06:55 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

Don't make fun of these pages.

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 06:58 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

These are the last two pages of Issue 2. Fine cliffhanger.

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Message edited by Hicks - Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 07:00

Date: Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 07:01 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

And Chris, so you don't think I ignored you, love that pic of Weaver next to the Queen puppet. Love when the stars pose with the monsters.

Message edited by Hicks - Friday, 2014 Dec 05, 07:02

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 06, 04:51 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Here are the pages to Issue 3.

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 06, 07:39 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 06, 07:52 GMT | Message # 14

Friends

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth  Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

Date: Saturday, 2014 Dec 06, 07:57 GMT | Message # 15

Friends

Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth Aliens Unleashed Comic Book By Wade Wyeth

These are all my comic books so far. Issue 4 isn't finished yet cause a program I use to make it is down and I can't continue until it is fixed.

Message edited by Hicks - Saturday, 2014 Dec 06, 09:59

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Aliens Comic Books Series (Aliens photoshop comic book starring Summer Glau as Newt.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: