[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » am I allowed to.... (present my fanfiction here?)
am I allowed to....
TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 03:57 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 04:40 | Message # 2
Group: Writer
Yes. In fact there is a dedicated thread by which a you can post links to fanfics and even discuss them:

http://summer-glau.com/forum/22-41-1

I apologize in advance as the last half dozen or more pages have links to chapters of my story. I would post links every time I updated my story. But you or anyone else can start fresh with something new.

If you want, You might be allowed to post your story in this thread that you've created. But you'll have to ask the moderators or admins about that.

Good luck with your fanfic! biggrin WE need more writers. smile

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 04:55 | Message # 3
Okay. Thanks! (I'm listening to the Dr.Horrible the commentary musical!) I can ask one of the admins. Thanks!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

The1RussterDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 05:42 | Message # 4
Group: Writer
Oh! I didn't think. That thread I posted a link to was in reference to TSCC fanfics, and of course I don't know if your fanfic is TSCC, Firefly, 4400, or something else. Silly me. biggrin

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 06:20 | Message # 5
biggrin well i have many ideas. I sorta want to do the cape vince and orwell but then I though of doing Jameron but then I though of River. So we will see. But it's either The cape Terminator or firefly....okay I don't know which one but one of those three

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 10:05 | Message # 6
Group: Administrators
Hi there, i think Russell said it all, he's now a veteran when it comes to fanfiction, thank you Russ smile

Emily, you're allowed to post in the Summer Glau Wiki links to your fanfiction or even chapters from it, of course. Creators of any kind are always welcome.

If you want post links to fanfics and discuss them, the following threads in the forum are more suitable :

Short stories can also be posted in those threads.

If you want to post the stories themselves or prefer to have your own 'TerminatorEmily fancfiction' thread, go ahead and create your own thread (like what i did for robbs-servant's story after we discussed it). And why not, create your own Wiki page like The1Russter did for REUNION.

Side note : i have edited the titles of fanfiction threads, initially created by Krellek, and added photos for a better visibility.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

TerminatorEmilyDate: Wednesday, 07 Nov 2012, 14:14 | Message # 7
Thanks! I might make my own TerminatorEmily fanfiction. But I want to make sure if it's allright with the admin's. wink wink smile smile dry dry tongue tongue wink wink smile smile happy happy cool cool biggrin biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » am I allowed to.... (present my fanfiction here?)
Page 1 of 11
Search: