[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 5«12345
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Queen Armageddon by Robbs-servant (A complete written mini series and more)
Queen Armageddon by Robbs-servant
robbs-servantDate: Tuesday, 04 Jun 2013, 08:40 | Message # 61
Group: Friends
Confirmation !
We'll be at Montreal Comic con !

Come meet us !
T-shirts
Autograph
and more !

News about the official website coming quickly
The franchise is official and won't be the only one !

Stay tuned on Twitter !
@RobbsServant

robbs-servantDate: Monday, 17 Jun 2013, 02:37 | Message # 62
Planning to upload some stuff about the Ottawa Comiccon soon

Also !

Planning for Chicago Comiccon in August and Montreal Comiccon in September !

The website is underconstruction and you'll soon have access to a lot more content !

Sorry for the wait and thank you for the support !

Message edited by robbs-servant - Monday, 17 Jun 2013, 02:37

robbs-servantDate: Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 21:36 | Message # 63
Hi everyone !

Its summer (not Glau), so while everybody have fun under the rising sun, I'm preparing the official website. Also writing a lot of stuff and keep working on Queen Armageddon. 2 new titles will join the website (with Queen Armageddon.)

Its been a while since the last episode, but I'm working hard on many project. With all the things going on, the planning about Queen Armageddon is made. The episodes will keep coming out after summer and stop for ''The most wonderful time of the year.''

Presence at Montreal Comic Con in September is confirmed.
Presence at Chicago Comic Con in August isn't confirmed.

Thank you all for the support and have fun, summer isn't over <3

You can find the original Journal Entry => HERE

Message edited by robbs-servant - Monday, 08 Jul 2013, 21:38

robbs-servantDate: Monday, 29 Jul 2013, 07:28 | Message # 64
Here is some news for you guys, for this 6000 views !

We officially cannot be present at Chicago Comic Con because of schedule conflict. Really sorry guys, but fortunately, the Montreal Comic Con is confirmed.

The website !
The new trailers for the three series of the website are ready

There will be three series of three different kind :

Queen Armageddon, of course, you guys already know this one.

Another one about werewolf, vampire, spirit... All the fans of True Blood and Being Human will found something new and original. A unique vision inspired by the most important myth around those two legends.

And the last one is a science-fiction series, a complete universe that i build during the last year. All the fans of Firefly/Serenity, its going to be interesting. Its really a unique universe with its own style.

The trailers will be there, on the website, on the page of each show, easy to find for everybody. There will be a vast, clear and deep page for each series, all connected on the same website.

This is really hard to build (I'm working on it lol) but its coming soon :)

Thank you for the support, you guys are awesome !

robbs-servantDate: Wednesday, 28 Aug 2013, 06:47 | Message # 65
NEWS ABOUT MONTREAL COMIC-CON
COMING VERY SOON

Hi everyone !

Has you know, I'll be at Montreal Comic-con. I'll probably have some brand new designed t-shirt of the 3 series that I'm writing, coming soon.

I'll mostly looking for Michael Rooker, Edward James Olmos, Katee Sackhoff and Jamie Bamber autograph.

I'll post the design of the shirt I'll be wearing and the one I'll give to the actors/actress.

If you see me, know that at Comic-Cons, I always give the t-shirts, its always free during that kind of event. You'll have the chance to get one on the underconstruction website, shipping worldwide. All about the series I'm writing, Queen Armageddon starring Summer Glau and the two others are going to have her in it too.

Stay tuned for more news !
Thanks for the support guys !

Message edited by robbs-servant - Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014, 02:12

robbs-servantDate: Saturday, 14 Sep 2013, 02:05 | Message # 66
T-SHIRTS AND NEW FRANCHISE
ALL AROUND MONTREAL COMIC CON

New Franchise - Winter

Hi everybody,A new franchise is coming named Our Curses, its the story of a young woman werewolf and her mysterious brother-in-law. Its about vampire, and werewolf of course. I've made deep research on those legend that actually have thousand years.
In this series I'll really try to bring some legend that most of the people never heard of and some ''fact'' about the werewolves and vampires that were very well known by people at some period in the history. Those two myth existed before most of the religion and scientific fact that we know today. This is what makes it so interesting in some sort of way.
In this thriller you'll have a unique story that took time to wrote (a lot of time), that brings you some legend who need deep research to know about.
Hope you'll enjoy it, its coming soon and the t-shirts will be at Montreal Comic Con this week-end !
Here are the design of the first Our Curses T-shirts !

Front

Back

They will be soon available on the web !
Stay tuned on Twitter at : http://twitter.com/RobbsServant

Message edited by robbs-servant - Wednesday, 05 Mar 2014, 02:12

robbs-servantDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013, 06:06 | Message # 67
We will be at Ottawa Fan Expo in December 2013 !

There will be free t-shirts for the first to meet us on the floor of the expo. If you want any information or are interested into having a t-shirt, feel free to contact me directly at https://twitter.com/RobbsServant

We will give t-shirts to many stars, like Norman Reedus playing Darryl Dixon in The Walking Dead !

We are still looking for a way to meet Summer Glau, the first t-shirt ever produced was for her and she still don't have one :/ 2014 for sure !

Stay tuned for some news about the coming up series of this winter !
We are working on those since the beginning of 2013

robbs-servantDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 2013, 23:59 | Message # 68
Hi everyone !
Here is some news that could be interesting for many of you !

White Lynx Production (the company in which I am now working) is now officially on Twitter ! Plus, we will be at the Pop Expo of Ottawa. White Lynx Production already look for talent, singer, visual artist, musician, dumbstep maker, writer, and even cosplayer. If you are looking for a spotlight, I highly recommend you to contact White Lynx Production. Everyone have a talent after all 

We will be at Pop Expo of Ottawa the 7th december ONLY, look for White Lynx Production member on the floor, we are going to meet Norman reedus from The Walking Dead !

Stay tuned !
For more news and more information :
Twitter :

@WhiteLynxProd
or even me
@RobbsServant 

Message edited by robbs-servant - Friday, 06 Dec 2013, 00:03

robbs-servantDate: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 11:17 | Message # 69
My Birthday = News

So today is my birthday and I wanted to bring some news, not only about what is going on but also some news about Queen Armageddon that did not vanished. The project itself still exist, but we are looking for a way to give it the spotlight it deserve. We really want to do it well and I personnally think that if I work on Queen Armageddon, I want it done the right way or not at all. I don't want to blow up this idea I've took so much time to build. What is next after the episodes shown in this thread is written, its right here. I will be 100% honest and say that we have no idea yet about what this project will become or even if it will become something. The result of the other franchises I am currently working on will tell me what is coming next for Queen Armageddon.

In the other news ! I am working on a short term project ''by the side'' of my writting and we are thinking about making a short serie filmed. Nothing is decided yet.

We are looking for canadian model (we will make shooting on canadian site), to all the canadian Summer Glau's fan looking in this industry, if you are interested in participating in one and probably many photoshooting, you can contact me directly or on twitter @RobbsServant or my company @WhiteLynxProd.

Cosplayers are also targeted ! All the creative mind  :)

So if you write, you sing, you play a music instrument, you dance or anything that we can put the word 'art' on it, I am always interested in speaking with you, to join you to the team or simply help you reach the next step. Have fate everyone !

robbs-servantDate: Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014, 07:36 | Message # 70
Hello everyone !

Some news about the first written series in which there is a character's physical appearance and way of acting based/inspired a lot, by Summer Glau !

As you may already know, I am writting series right now and things that got previously bigger are getting bigger and bigger. Since I am an hardcore and eternal fan of Summer Glau, I just HAD to make a character inspired from her. I am really proud to have the chance to be the first published writer to ever base a character on Summer, it's an honor. To me, if this was a tv series (which hopefully may be someday), she would have the role. I never worked on any project without consciously or unsciously thinking about a character in which she would be great, a kind of character she would like to play on screen.

Today I have to think for twenty person, everything is great except the fact that sleeping is occasionnal ;-) We are looking for more people who would like to join us. Wherever you are, who ever you are, if you are an artist of any kind, I would be really happy to meet you and see if we can work together. We are making plans to make things big, to make everything better and better. I can work my ideas, produce my work, but I can't have talents on demand, I know there is a lot of people out there who may are afraid of trying. I can understand that, I started like that too, but we all work at White Lynx Production for that, this is people like that we are looking for. If you are interested, well, there is many ways to contact me, anytime.

Comic-cons

Ottawa Comic-Con is planed, we will meet, of course, Summer Glau, Eliza Dushku, Karl Urban and many others. We like the old fashion way of doing things, so we will be wearing the first t-shirts we ever produced, the white Queen Armageddon ones. Always glad to meet people there, I travel heavy, so there is always brand new stuff in my bag to give :-) There are many others Comic-Cons in which we are interested, New York Comic-Con, Chicago Comic-Con, Dragon-Con. There will be news about validation or cancelation for each one of them, and news about if we will bring a stand with us or only go there as participant.

If you have any questions, this is really a pleasure to answer you guys, I'm on twitter @RobbsServant. Which may change eventually, but not now. I love to receive feed back from what you are thinking, let me know your thoughts ! Our Curses is coming, we don't have any specific date yet, but we will launch the website soon with more informations. Our schedule is very coming to an end, we plan to launch everything before summer. (Ironic, isn't it ?)

robbs-servantDate: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 02:44 | Message # 71
Growing, Building, Creating, Brain Storming.
Or what the h*ll is going on ?

Its been a while since I posted here, and I wanted to make an important update, that, I think, is really worth a mention.

Yes, we are making plans for New York Comic Con. The community's opinion is probably what pushed me in this direction (and I thank everyone one of you for that.) To launch everything, what's better than a huge event like the New York Comic Con. We are working on the set of a live action trailer right now that is almost over. We are making huge plans and we are investing a lot into this. We really want to give the first quality, no low budget project, we make things huge and strike hard from the beginning.

It wouldn't be possible without you guys, but also, everything coming is also impossible without you. This is why we need your support to launch the first franchise, launched by the fans community itself. The fans of Summer Glau, but also of many Tv shows that support us, TSCC, The Walking Dead and Chuck are worth a mention here. Tweet #OurCurses and tweet #TheCurseIsComing. At the end of the summer, we'll try to make those hashtags as popular as we can.

ALSO
At the end of the summer, we'll pick up a couple of Tweet mentionning #OurCurses to give them the full package, with unique material, unique artwork and content. So, logically, the more you tweet it, the more chance you have, we'll choose some tweet, there is no specific order or anything to win the package. Being selected on Twitter is enough. The package is huge A VALUE OF MORE THAN 300$ OF EXCLUSIVE MATERIAL.

Thank you and Tweet #OurCurses, with you on our side, everything is possible !

Follow the news on Twitter :
@RobbsServant
@WhiteLynxProd

A special thanks to @chrisdvanne who helped me from the beginning !

Message edited by robbs-servant - Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 21:26

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Queen Armageddon by Robbs-servant (A complete written mini series and more)
Page 5 of 5«12345
Search: