[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » "Deus Ex Machina" Fan Fiction (Discussion about a TSCC/Blade Runner crossover fic)
"Deus Ex Machina" Fan Fiction
joker5974Date: Sunday, 05 Aug 2012, 17:02 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
I'm currently working on a TSCC/Blade Runner crossover fan fiction story that dares to go in a completely different direction with the characters and plots of both the series and classic SF movie. I'm now working on Chapter 13. Please post your comments and feedback here. Story link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7814499/1/Deus_Ex_Machina

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 05 Aug 2012, 17:30 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
As i already said to The1Russter, thanks for keeping the torch of remembrance burning bright for the TSCC fans with your fanfictions.

You could also have put your link in the dedicated thread TtSCC-Fanfic links here, and made announcements there like new chapters for example.

I suggest every member of the Summer Glau Wiki to read the introductions words you wrote in your blog at : Shipping John and Cameron

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AlexDate: Sunday, 05 Aug 2012, 17:59 | Message # 3
Group: Bloggers
I read it. I liked what the writer said. I imagine that many people have had the moment when they realized how one could compare John and Cameron to Romeo and Juliet. I look forward to reading this story.

It is trite to say I suppose but the TSCC fan fiction is the only positive thing that came out of the cancellation. And I would be remiss if I did not say that the main reason that these characters are so compelling, apart from the wonderful story writing, is the incredibly good performances of Summer Glau, Thomas Dekker, and the rest of the cast. I believe this is one example of the TV series having the greatest possible influence on subsequent writing rather than the other way around.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

joker5974Date: Monday, 06 Aug 2012, 15:11 | Message # 4
Story link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7814499/1/Deus_Ex_Machina

Currently working on Chapter 13 of "DEM." This may be split into 2 chapters because of the length. I should be done it by the end of the week...hopefully.

Message edited by joker5974 - Monday, 06 Aug 2012, 15:19

joker5974Date: Friday, 24 Aug 2012, 19:11 | Message # 5
Okay, readers. "Deus Ex Machina" Chapter 13 "Beauty and the Beast" has been up for 4 days now. I'm sorry I hadn't updated this thread since then. Lots of stuff going on. If you haven't read the new chapter yet, here are some facts:

1. It is LONG...(over 23,000 words!)
2. I decided not to split it into 2 chapters, especially after I read it and felt that everything flowed very well to warrant taking a risk with the reader's attention.
3. JAMERON! Yes, a certain cyborg makes an official comeback...

Enjoy! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7814499/13/Deus_Ex_Machina

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » "Deus Ex Machina" Fan Fiction (Discussion about a TSCC/Blade Runner crossover fic)
Page 1 of 11
Search: