menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Firefly fanfictions (Firefly/Serenity lives!)
Firefly fanfictions
KrelleK Post # 1 | Monday, 29 Nov 2010 - 17:49
Group: Friends
Just post Firefly/Serenity fanfic links here biggrin

Serenity Crew

Message edited by KrelleK - Monday, 29 Nov 2010, 17:52

KrelleK Post # 2 | Thursday, 02 Dec 2010 - 00:33
a Firefly fanfic, that for me is a little gold nugget called:

Death and Glory - http://www.fireflyfans.net/sunroomitem.asp?i=554

KrelleK Post # 3 | Saturday, 19 Nov 2011 - 02:53
there is also a greath series of 3 stories where as the last one is not yet finished.

this fanfic series two first parts does an admirable job of bridging the gap between the Firefly Series and the Big Damn Movie. and the 3 goes after the movie.

in the 1 first of the 2 pre movie fics, called Kaylee´s Lament starts of very funny with kaylee and Book is out having a drink, and wash pops up a little later.

this story also start with Mal and Zoe looking to buy something slightly illegal wares that they hopes can bring in some more cashy moneey somewhere else, and the guy who they are talking with end up showing them some gene modified seeds, they bring a note back to Simon for him to try and translate what it is, and he ask them to buy them, this leads to them to go into a co-op with a order similar to books for them to grow these seeds, because these seeds makes plants such as radishes and other foodplants but with an addition - these plants are modified to make several kinds of medicines that due to alliance laws is not readdilly available on the border planets/moons, this also leads to Simon havin to plan a con that could make the Ariel Job look like a picnic, but with greath potential for good to the rim people, and a lot of cashy money to the crew. it is written by one calling himself screwthealliance. try and read it, fireflyfans.net/bluesunroom

Message edited by KrelleK - Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 18:08

FordStaff Post # 4 | Saturday, 19 Nov 2011 - 03:06
kaylee and Book is out having a drink,

Say what? As strange as that sounds, now I have an unbearable urge to see Book out drinking with random members of the cast in some episode that never got to be aired sad . I am sure Book and River out drinking would be interesting to say the least, although I doubt Simon would let River drink biggrin .

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

KrelleK Post # 5 | Saturday, 19 Nov 2011 - 18:02
Quote (FordStaff)
doubt Simon would let River drink .

Well River drinking do happen at a point in the fourt instalment of the fanfic by screwtheAlliance, and Simon knows about it, maybe even encouraging it, well i do believe it is because they hold her 18 B-day. that one however is post-BDM so book is Wash is death at point in time.

but what comes after the Book and Kaylee drinking is even funnier, Wash comes in and asked to keep an eye on a very inebriated Kaylee, and ends up draggin her into one of those etabishaments that Jayne usually is the only one of the crew is visiting, presumably to get a new thing for Kaylee that runs on batteries. and the fun ensues.

the choice wash takes in bringing kaylee here, ends up in bar brawl between himself, Kaylee and Jayne on one side, and some drunk idiots on the other

you should all really try read it, it is FUNNY biggrin

Message edited by KrelleK - Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 18:05

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Tuesday, 23 Oct 2012 - 19:32
Group: Administrators
Well, the following is not really a fanfic, but since i'm the one moderating the forum...

Cowboys & Cruisers - a Firefly screencap webcomic by Harry, JLBlue and Grombrindal

Based on the ever-popular Firefly, Cowboys & Cruisers is a screencap webcomic in the vein of Darths & Droids. Although similar in style and format, Cowboys & Cruisers will hopefully prove to be a unique comic in its own right.

Here are the cover and first episode

Cowboys & Cruisers - a Firefly screencap webcomicCowboys & Cruisers - a Firefly screencap webcomic

Read more at devianart

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

jorgea Post # 7 | Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012 - 20:56
Group: Users
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing these links.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Firefly fanfictions (Firefly/Serenity lives!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: