menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
chrisdvanne_ Post # 91 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 23:07
Group: Administrators
It's cool to have Dietz back, so that the readers can rely on something familiar, even if the story itself is new; but using a known charachter forces you to rely on his backstory, which you did perfectly imo.
And Dietz says in TSCC one of my favorite lines : "just like that little metal bitch, that follows Connor everywhere". Because that line confirms one more time Cameron's version of the relationship between future John and her.

Though i think the last sentence is inappropriate : "after all Jessica was not a monster". It sounds too funny after the torturing and killing of a man. My vision is that Jessica kills Dietz that way not because she's not cruel, but because it's more efficient.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Nomad79 Post # 92 | Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011 - 16:21
Group: Friends
Yeah you're right, think that was more of a typo becuase I have the first version of Dawn of Destiny on Fanfiction.net. When I first wrote the story it was more of an idea and is kinda left unfinished. I ended up changing the relationship between Thomas and Jessica drasticaly and people hated me for it. I had the Allison angle in there and it probably ended up destroying the chances of Thomas and Jessica ever repairing things between them. Also it's full of mistakes and errors....but I am thinking of redoing it like I said drop the multiple timelines and other confusing plots.

TSCC: Dawn of Destiny

ogy86 Post # 93 | Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011 - 16:33
SPOILER at 19th chapter of Reunion: General Brewster? Probably an allusion to the T3 movie, right? :-) We also found there other known characters -

The last few chapters are really very exciting. Keep it up!

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Nomad79 Post # 94 | Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011 - 16:34
This is the part people hated me for....I kinda thought it was important for the core of the story; what do you think?

Allison Young stood on the edge of the makeshift tarmac staring up into the western horizon. Overhead the dark cloudy night sky rumbled with thunder as a storm slowly begin to move in letting loose a light drizzle of rain soaking her light grey Resistance duty uniform. She turns her face skyward feeling the fresh rain mixing with the tears streaming down her cheeks. Only three hours ago she had been inside the lower tunnels of the bunker working on the unfinished Hang in there Baby! Mural of a lion with a T-888 skull in it's teeth. It was a personal pet project of hers to try and muster some fighting spirit for her fellow Resistance Soldiers in this endless war against the machines.

She was applying finishing touches to the lion's mane, listening in on the communication chatter through a small receiver, given to her by General Weaver, when Derek Reese came up behind her. The flurry of the radio transmissions brought her some sort of comfort trying to push away the worry she felt for Thomas while he was deployed on this mission. Her hand trembles from nervousness ,gently applying the red paint to the mane.

"That's nice work," Reese told her gesturing towards the unfinished painting. "You're really talented." Allison turns to face him, smiling gratefully from his compliment. Crossing his arms and regarding her with a thoughtful gaze. "It's just to bad that he can't see that."

Allison tips her head a little to the left feeling confused at Derek's last statement.

"What do you mean?" She asks, still listening to the transmissions as Bravo Element reports touchdown at the target site. Static hisses over the line for several seconds before the team reports back in deploying into point positions before approaching the objective.

Derek's usual scowl crosses over his unshaven face.

"You know who I mean, Allie," Derek grouses feeling frustrated not at her but at the man who was with a machine a year and a half ago. Even if Thomas thought Jessica was human, he should have picked up something was off about her and pushed the metal away sooner. "He deserves to be with you. Not it."

The smile fades from Allison's face at his words.

"She's not an it," She begins angrily defending her machine friend. "She has a name…and it's Jessica. She loves Thomas." Allison pauses looking away from Derek towards the unfinished mural as another transmission is received.

"This is Bravo One," The voice of Thomas reports in causing her to slightly smile and Derek catches the look. "We are entering inside the building…whatever contains this Relay thing."

"Jessica is a machine," Derek says tightly trying to control the uneasiness that was flowing through him. "All she is good for is killing people. It might look a pretty girl on the outside but on the inside we have no idea what is going on."

"Jessica hasn't killed anyone," Allison counters with a shake of her head. "I trust her…completely."

"You don't know that!" Derek hisses out causing her to flinch. "She's metal. Built to kill and do whatever it does. It can't feel! Never can and never will." He looks at her apologetically. "I know that you love Thomas. Everyone knows it Allie…and he feels the same way about you."

"You don't know that," Allison tells him in a trembling voice, her upper lip begins to tremble as the radio goes deathly silent for several uneasy moments. She looks up at him with angry brown-eyes. "That's none of your business."

Derek lets out a deep breath trying to defuse the situation, she looks away from him placing her hand over the ear bud placed in her right ear as the static filled transmission broke in with the yelling voice of John Connor. Her brown-eyes begin to glisten with moisture looking back up at Derek with a face full of pain.

"Listen," he starts holding up his hands. "I'm just telling you truth." He stops in mid sentence seeing the look of shock and the tears streaking down her face. "Allie? What's wrong?"

"Thomas has been shot…" She gets out through a tightened throat her body trembling from the complete shock. "A sniper…" She doesn't finish hearing John's repeat of a medical evacuation.

Derek steps forward pulling Allison into a tight embrace, she grips onto him tightly her pained wails echoing off the flecking metal walls of the tunnel.

That was three hours ago. Now Allison Young stood with the Resistance Medics and other soldiers anxiously waiting for the MH-53 to return home with Bravo Unit. The news on Thomas' condition was not good as the wound from the hidden sniper looked very bad.

Gifted naturally as an artist, her father was an architect who taught her how to draw when Allison was little. Her mother, Carol, a music teacher listened to Chopin's Nocturne in C-sharp minor for hours into the night. As a little three year old stumbling throughout the house following the haunting sounds of her mom playing the piano perfectly echoing the sheet music. Sometimes little Allie would walk into the music room of their house and watch with wide innocent brown-eyes as she played. Carol would warmly smile at her daughter, lovingly pulling the small child into her lap and try to teach the ever curious youngster the notes of a great master.

The cold downpour suddenly becomes a deluge falling heavily against the pitied concrete of the helipad as Allison tightens her grip on the small communications receiver. A small earpiece was inserted into her right ear listening to the flurry of radio chatter that came over the secure line. Her heart was thumping wildly in her heaving chest hearing the shocked voice of John Connor yell over the channel for a medical evacuation.

"We have a man down! I repeat man down! Need medical evac now!"

Her chest tightens at hearing those words, worry for Thomas floods through her shaking body like a tsunami destroying everything in it's path.

"Oh God," Allison quietly whispers balling her fists and fearing the worst for the man who she had grown up with during the years before joining the Resistance. Thomas had looked out for her during the time he was trained by Sarah Connor to be a soldier. He was always kind to her, making sure that Allison always had food to eat, even going as far to give up his own supply of rations so that she could have a full stomach. Sometimes Thomas would go without eating for days just to make sure that she was alright before taking care of himself. All that mattered to him was her safety.

Something with the mission had gone wrong.

Very wrong.

"Roger. Bravo Three," The pilot of the Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low curtly responds over the channel. "We have you on radar. Three klicks from your signal."

"Better make it fast," Connor demands. "Bravo One is badly injured…he's bleeding out badly."

There is a slight pause in the communications as General Weaver comes on the line. Allison clamps a hand over her mouth trying to control the sadness threatening to overwhelm her.

"John this is Savannah," She asks the worry evident in her voice. "What happened to Bravo One? Is he okay? Is Jessica alright?"

"Yeah!" John quickly says. "She's okay! There was a sniper that ambushed us after we left the building that contained the Relay…he was shot." He pauses over the radio as if having trouble getting out his next words. "He's lost too much blood. Jessica believes that he won't make it…"

"Thomas," Allison breaths out in shock dropping the receiver to the concrete and sinking to her knees unable to control the soul crushing sobs. The falling rain mixes with the fresh tears rolling from her saddened brown-eyes, trying to cope with the troubling news. "No…this can't be…"

Her fingers tightly grip at the pitted pavement as the tears splash with the falling rain.

"No…Thomas."

The heavy falling rain finally lets up as the deep thumps of approaching helicopter blades sound through the cold air. She looks up to see the massive form of the chopper smoothly touch down at the edge of the tarmac. The back wash of the blades causes Allison to shiver from the cold temperature as the Resistance Medics rush forward to the MH-53 as the back ramp slowly opens. Her eyes widen in unbelieving shock at the sight of a very solemn looking John Connor and the tearful Jessica Kell, both of their uniforms stained with splotches of dark blood..

Nomad79 Post # 95 | Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011 - 16:38
Allison breathes out in disbelief watching Jessica carrying the limp body of Thomas Haden in her arms. The tears rolled down from her eyes as she carefully placed his body down on the tarmac for the waiting Resistance Medics to render medical assistance to him. Thomas' own blue-eyes were open the life quickly fading from them, his face deathly pale, and his mouth slightly open.

"Get the hot packs!" One of the medics holler out ripping open the private's bloodied uniform shirt exposing the massive wound underneath.

"Thomas!" Allison calls out wanting to rush over to by his side, but Derek grabs at her. "Let me go!" She tearfully cries out struggling in his grip. Then before realizing it the feelings that she kept bottled up on the inside for all these years finally break through. "He needs me!"

"Let the them do their job," Derek softly tells her, watching as one of the medics unzip a backpack removing the portable defibulator, and turning on the life saving device.

Allison tears herself away from the soldier's arms her combat boots feeling like concrete weights slowing her down, running as fast as she can towards his body. She skids to her knees on the wet pavement yelling out in pain, tumbling to the cold concrete beside him. "Thomas!"

A medic tries to move her away, but Jessica intercepts the man tossing him aside like a rag doll.

Allison runs her hands through rain soaked hair unable to control the heavy emotions tearing painfully through her ribcage.

"Somebody do something!" She calls out watching one of the lead Medics place their hands on Thomas' chest performing CPR. "Please!" Allison tightly grips the sides of her head watching with uncertainty as the medic continues to force him to breathe.

Allison kneels down over by Thomas' body staring down with widened brown-eyes, long auburn hair falls over her shoulders, as the life finally fades from his own blue ones. Despite the efforts of the medic, death was quickly setting in.

No! Oh God…No! Please no! She fretfully thinks seeing his face go slack. THOMAS!

Time seems to slow to a thick liquid like stand still as the medic places his ear over Thomas' partly open mouth, the expression on his experienced face changing to horror at not feeling him breathing. Allison looks into the man's face his eyes confirming the worst. Her hands instantly go for Thomas' rapidly cooling ones seeing the silver pocket watch that was resting in the palm of his bloody right hand.

"Come on," Jessica softly tells the tearful Allison gently pulling her away from him. "We have to move and let the medics do what they can."

She allows the blonde haired Terminator to pull her away from Thomas' still body as John Connor followed by Kyle Reese dropping heavy medical packs. John drops down onto his knees taking hold of the fully charged paddles from the Medic.

"Clear!" Connor yells out placing the paddles against Thomas' chest.

Thomas' body vibrates from the electrical shock against the pavement. No response.

"Clear!" John calls out once more waiting for the paddles to charge. He tries again as Allison tearfully calls out Thomas' name. Still no response. His body trembles from the shock as Connor shakes his head, not believing this was happening. "Come on!" He places his head over Thomas' open mouth not feeling any air.

Nothing. Thomas Haden was dead.

He stands up in defeat sadly shaking his head at Jessica who held onto the badly trembling Allison who watched with disbelief. The female Terminator looked on with saddened blue-eyes as her human friend finally tears herself away falling down beside Thomas' body.

The tears fall from her brown-eyes and onto his deadened face, not caring if anyone had to hear what she said.

"Thomas," She begins her voice choking with heavy emotion. "I know you're in there…I know you're alive! Please…please…come back to me. Thomas! I need you." Allison leans closer raising her voice and painfully shouting as if trying to wake him from the sleep of death. "I love you!"

The tears stream down her face watching as his hand goes slack and the watch slides off his palm and clatters onto the wet pavement. She places her hands to his face staring into his empty blue-eyes sobbing out heavily not believing this was happening to her. After all these years of knowing each other, Allison Young never let Thomas Haden knew how she truly felt about him. She had kept those feelings bottled up on the inside afraid to let him know, even with Jessica in his life, she never wanted to drive a wedge between the two of them. Allison never wanted to endanger her friendship with Jessica or the growing bond that existed with Thomas.

She always believed that Thomas would wake up about Jessica and realize that she loved him, Allison never counted falling for him. Now it was too late for anything to ever happen. The man that she knew ever since growing up was gone. The man she loved for all these years was gone. She tearfully gazed into his dead blue-eyes painfully crying as John Connor knelt down beside her placing a comforting hand onto her shoulder.

"He's gone Allie," John painfully says not believing this was happening. "He's dead…"

The rest of the soldiers sadly gather around as Jessica allows the tears to stream down her face, soul crushing waves of sadness rushed through her systems at the sight of seeing the man she loved die twice. Once in her future taking the blast meant for her and now in the past wounded mortally by a sniper. She had failed…again…to change destiny. Why was there always a heavy price to pay to change the fate of the one she cared for?

"No!" Allison cries out causing Jessica to look up from the ground. "He's alive! He's still in there!" She yells out pushing away from John and placing her hands onto Thomas' chest desperately pushing to force him to start breathing once more.

"Shock him again!" She determinedly tells John. "Please!"

Connor sadly looks on seeing the determination to save Thomas in her brown-eyes, he reaches for the defibulator paddles. Kyle unzips one of the medical pack pulling out a hand held oxygen pump, placing the clear plastic mouth piece over Thomas' partly open mouth. He squeezes the rubber pump forcing oxygen into the dead man. Another medic reaches for a syringe injecting adrenaline into his veins. John rubs a clear gel over the charging pads handing them over to Allison.

"Clear!" Allison yells out placing the pads onto his chest. "Breathe Thomas!"

His body vibrates from the charge as John reaches out placing a finger onto his throat feeling for a pulse.

"Oh Christ!" She tearfully pleads out. "Come on! Breathe!"

"Charging," The stained voice of Kyle Reese calls out watching the status of the defibulator. Derek reaches into the medical pack pulling out fresh conductive gel, ripping open the packaging and slapping it onto the paddles.

"Clear!" she calls out hitting Thomas with the paddles again only to have his body tremble from the contact.

Derek reaches down feeling for a pulse, sadly shaking his head. "Nothing."

Kyle places the oxygen pump over Thomas' mouth forcing more air into his airway trying to force the lungs to breath on their own.

"Come on Thomas!" Allison cries out shocking him with the pads again only having the same results as before.

Kyle tries to use the oxygen pump on Thomas again, but looks up defeated.

"No pulse," He sadly says. "No pulse."

"This can't be happening," John sadly says shaking his head only to have Allison shove him away and try CPR on Thomas again.

"1, 2, 3, 4, breathe!" She softly says carefully doing the compressions. "1, 2, 3, 4, BREATHE!"

Kyle uses the oxygen pump again, forcing the air into his mouth while Allison tearfully pushes down onto Thomas' chest trying to get him to breathe again. His vacant blue-eyes stare into hers as she tries to bring him back from the brink of death. John runs a hand through his short brown hair feeling the tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

"Come on! Live! Please just live! Come on!" Allison cries out to Thomas desperately to save him. The tears roll down her tortured face still performing the CPR with no results.

Kyle finally gives up knowing that it was too late for Thomas looking up at Allison with pained eyes, his hand falls away from the pump reaching out for her's. Jessica runs a scan on Thomas' body knowing the results before they even flash on her HUD. Her whole world…her whole reason for existence was dead…her future was gone.

"He's gone…"

"It's over Allie," John carefully tells her. "We have to face it."

Kyle removes the pump from Thomas' mouth finally accepting the cold hard reality of the situation.

"I'm sorry. It's over," He says staring into her tortured face. "No pulse…"

Allison badly trembles from the revelation not wanting to believe it. The tears fall from her pained brown-eyes falling onto the body of Thomas as she shakes her head in denial. She looks down into his face seeing the emptiness of his once vibrant blue-eyes, the mouth partly open, and the deathly like paleness of his skin, Thomas looked like he was wearing a death mask. John reaches down carefully folding his hands together as everybody looks on watching sadly.

Jessica strolls forward placing her hand onto the crying Allison's shoulder in support allowing her own tears to fall, mourning the loss. This was not supposed to happen this way…Thomas was supposed to live not die like this. Why did destiny always have a heavy price to pay to change fate? This was unbearable for Allison to go through as well for Jessica. This was too cruel.

Kyle reaches forward placing a hand of support onto Allison's head as she bows her head not believing this was happening to her. Her body trembled from the exhaustion and sadness of trying to save Thomas.

"NO!" She yells out shrugging everybody off and placing her hands on his chest again. "He has a strong heart and wants to live!" Allison begins the CPR again, refusing to give up. "Come on Thomas! Come on baby!" She performs several more compresions then leans over breathing into his open mouth. Allison stops, checks for any flowing air and then goes back to breathing into his mouth. She repeats the process two more times, going back to doing the compressions.

Her rain soaked black jacket suddenly feels very heavy, she shrugs out of the heavy garment returning to the CPR pressing down harder determined to bring Thomas back to life as the tears fly from her eyes. Allison leans forward breathing into his mouth once more, checking for any flowing air and repeating the process.

"Zap him again!" Allison yells out at the confused John Connor. "Do it!"

"Charging," John says taking the paddles, waiting for the machine to fully charge.

"Do it!" She yells out watching as he shocks Thomas again.

"Come on baby! Come on!" She cries out seeing the vibration of his body. "Come on!"

"Nothing," John sadly says knowing it was already too late.

Allison shoves John away staring down into Thomas' deadened eyes as if he could see the determination in her tearful brown ones. She goes back to performing the CPR and breathing into his mouth with no effect.

"Breath baby," She pleads to him. "God dammit breathe!" Then Allison raises her voice shouting at him feeling fresh tears track through the dried ones. "God dammit! Thomas! You never back downed from anything in your life you stubburn son a bitch! Now fight!" Then she slapped him hard across the face.

"Breathe!" Then she slapped him again watching as his head lolled to the side. "Fight!"

"Fight!" Allison tearfully yells out again slapping Thomas once more. "Right now! Do it!" She places her hands onto his shoulders shaking him. "Fight God dammitt!" She raises her head in disbelief feeling her heart breaking into a thousand pieces. "Fight!" She yells out through clenched teeth digging her hands into the flesh of his shoulders. "Fight!"

"Fight!" She screams out her voice breaking painfully shaking Thomas roughly. "Fight!"

Allison screams out once more putting everything she had into one last painful scream determined to save his life. "Fight! Damn you!" She tightens her grip on his shoulders shaking him again like a rag doll unable to accepct the fact that he was dead.

Then the impossible happened as Thomas suddenly closed his eyes in pain and drew in a deep gulp of air. His eyes flutter open and look into Allison's tearful brown ones, seeing the joy that was beginning to chase away the stress. A smile spread across her face as she tells him to breathe.

"That's it," She softly tells him taking hold of his hand. "Breathe, Thomas. That's it you can do it."

Thomas closes his eyes leaning his head back continuing to draw in deep gulps of air.

"That's it Thomas," Allison happily tells him, stroking his clamy forehead. "Come back to us…" She reaches down gently shaking him as Thomas closes his eyes in pain. "Come back to me."

Thomas painfully coughs some blood opening his eyes again. Allison laughs out in relief as John smiles at the sight of seeing him alive, Kyle and Derek look on in amazement, the complete shock evident on their faces.

"You did it!" Allison joyfully calls out placing both of her hands on the sides of his face. "You came back."

chrisdvanne_ Post # 96 | Tuesday, 13 Sep 2011 - 21:05
In this story, Cameron is beside John Connor, leader of the Resistance, and Allison is still alive and with them. Until you publish the complete story in ff.net, it's hard to follow. Never forget that the readers do not master the all story as you do; something that is obvious for you, is not automatically obvious for them.
For example i don't see why Allison seems to be on Jessica's side; did they become friends in previous chapters. Also we were introduced to General Savannah Weaver.

Why did people hate you for that, i think it's well written. Maybe they didn't like that Allison was in love with Thomas and not with John Connor. I hope you found ways to make Thomas an engaging character because it's hard to surpass John or even Derek.

meanoldmoe Post # 97 | Saturday, 17 Sep 2011 - 23:25
Yeah...nomad.... i think Tessica should have prevailed.
I like Allison, but I just loved the interaction between Thomas and Jessica...I really miss that.

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

meanoldmoe Post # 98 | Saturday, 17 Sep 2011 - 23:31
Anyone that is interesting in my fic "Cameron 1999: First Day Back in Time".... I have managed to finish ch6 and it just needs to be beta read.
I have been doing some tweaks to it after completion, but in general it is ready to go... just needs approval from my beta b4 posting smile

Here is a link...
C 1999

For those not aware...this is a fic set before the happenings in the series pilot. It also includes some flashbacks to Cameron b4 she was sent back in time by Future John to protect his younger self.

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 99 | Saturday, 17 Sep 2011 - 23:49
Quote (meanoldmoe)
For those not aware...this is a fic set before the happenings in the series pilot. It also includes some flashbacks to Cameron b4 she was sent back in time by Future John to protect his younger self.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think 90 % of the fanfics happens after 'Born to Run'; reading a ff before tscc and having the opportunity to see your version of Cameron before she was sent back is definitively something a fan of tscc should read.

The1Russter Post # 100 | Sunday, 18 Sep 2011 - 16:18
Group: Writer
In talking with some of you on Twitter, a lot of reader's of Reunion have surpassed Chapter 15. Maybe you should poll those interested in discussing Reunion to get a clearer number, but it might be time to begin discussion soon.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

ogy86 Post # 101 | Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011 - 14:27
Chapters 20 and 21 of Reunion are an amazing experience and they putting together a great part of story. So many emotions, as in the 21 chapter, I have long not experienced. At one point I almost laughed and then wanted to cry. 21st chapter also connects full story (Judgement Day -> 2027) of amazing way... Simply put - you must read it! Great job, Russ!

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

chrisdvanne_ Post # 102 | Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011 - 19:12
Russel, your expectations concerning this thread are like your input in Reunion : very high.
I had no precise idea in mind last month when i suggested we could read a ff; this was the first time we did this and i did not know what the response of Wiki members would be (kinda like what happened when we started the Summer Glau Wiki 2012 Calendar).
If we look at the stats, the thread has 10 different posters, 100 replies and 670 views, which is well above average; i have no way to measure the impact on lurkers on the SG wiki, nor on the boards i have posted the link, nor through twitter messages. I'm like kaotic2 when he observes the number of posters is well under the number of unique visitors.

I can only hope that highlighting Reunion on the Summer Glau Wiki was beneficial for you as a writer and for the Wiki as an online media.

If a vast majority of the Summer Glau Wiki members are fans of TSCC, they're not hard core fans like the members of the blue wiki for example; inviting the Wiki member to discuss Reunion in a formal manner now would be a mistake imo. I prefer the formula we have followed until now, i.e. a friendly hugger-mugger where everyone is free to post and comment (not necessarily about Reunion) at his own rythm.

Of course, members who have already read enough chapters of Reunion are invited to start a more general discussion if they want (in other terms, don't be afraid to reveal spoilers).

The1Russter Post # 103 | Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011 - 22:19
Quote (ogy86)
Chapters 20 and 21 of Reunion are an amazing experience and they putting together a great part of story. So many emotions, as in the 21 chapter, I have long not experienced. At one point I almost laughed and then wanted to cry. 21st chapter also connects full story (Judgement Day -> 2027) of amazing way... Simply put - you must read it! Great job, Russ!

Thanks Ogy!

The1Russter Post # 104 | Tuesday, 20 Sep 2011 - 22:33
Quote (michelangelo)
Russel, your expectations concerning this thread are like your input in Reunion : very high. I had no precise idea in mind last month when i suggested we could read a ff; this was the first time we did this and i did not know what the response of Wiki members would be (kinda like what happened when we started the Summer Glau Wiki 2012 Calendar). If we look at the stats, the thread has 10 different posters, 100 replies and 670 views, which is well above average; i have no way to measure the impact on lurkers on the SG wiki, nor on the boards i have posted the link, nor through twitter messages. I'm like kaotic2 when he observes the number of posters is well under the number of unique visitors. I can only hope that highlighting Reunion on the Summer Glau Wiki was beneficial for you as a writer and for the Wiki as an online media. If a vast majority of the Summer Glau Wiki members are fans of TSCC, they're not hard core fans like the members of the blue wiki for example; inviting the Wiki member to discuss Reunion in a formal manner now would be a mistake imo. I prefer the formula we have followed until now, i.e. a friendly hugger-mugger where everyone is free to post and comment (not necessarily about Reunion) at his own rythm. Of course, members who have already read enough chapters of Reunion are invited to start a more general discussion if they want (in other terms, don't be afraid to reveal spoilers).

I think the exposure has been beneficial. I wrote this story out of love and respect for TSCC and the characters. It was initially begun to entertain myself and to fill a void after the season 2 finale. It became more serious after the cancellation was announced. I can only hope to bring some level of entertainment to you, a feeling that story continues, and finally to bring some closure to what has been a heartbreaking ending and cancellation of one of this past decade's most underrated and under-appreciated programs.

reiver Post # 105 | Monday, 26 Sep 2011 - 02:26
i just finished "BORN TO FIGHT" by river2027.....
i have questions if anyone knows to answer it i'm grateful

who's cody phillips?his parents is cameron and john?(because that i realized from the story)

cameron can be pregnant???

anyway its a good story i like it very much!!!!but many questions at the end..!!!!

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Search: