menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
The1Russter Post # 76 | Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011 - 14:45
Group: Writer
Quote (michelangelo)
Quote (The1Russter)I thought it unique to show Savannah bonding more quickly with Cameron than with Sarah at first because of her long association with John Henry, she'd naturally be drawn to someone of similar qualities. You score one point. Quote (Reunion)"The Kaliba Group owns the industrial complex we've been talking about." Macklin puts his finger on the name Topanga Canyon on the map. "It's called Fox Industries." Russel, i have the feeling you were mad at Fox and its executives for having cancelled TSCC when you wrote Reunion. All the more so that the CEO's name is Mr. Kreilley, direct reference to Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly.

If you can't draw from real life when writing... :-) But really, if the cancellation came at any other time than when it did, it would have been a very different story I'm sure. I drew on names of FOX executives even the name of the network itself. I was working on Ch12 now 15 of the story and editing what was then 6 & 8 of the original edition. It took very little editing to paint the villains in their new colors. I never wielded a brush with such pleasure before.

And yes, I was very angry at FOX for cancelling my favorite show. I find very little worth watching on TV anymore and TSCC was the best show I've seen in ages. Networks never recognize gold when they have it, tossing it away without thought, but they certainly waste a lot of time & money keeping the brass & copper highly polished.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

chrisdvanne_ Post # 77 | Friday, 09 Sep 2011 - 00:26
Group: Administrators
I'm at a point in Reunion where i wonder what's going on with Allison in the future and with Ellison's enemies in the past; Russel is torturing me with his complex but captivating plots, just like Josh Friedman did with us in TSCC.
Though the difference with TSCC is that i know i will have the answers at the end of Reunion biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Nomad79 Post # 78 | Friday, 09 Sep 2011 - 18:57
Group: Friends
Okay, Michelangelo after some careful thought. I went through some of my old work and found this for a story I posted on Fanfiction.net after I saw Summer's great performace as Allison Young in Allison from Palmdale and put it up after the episode aired. Sucked that Allie had to die as thier was nothing useful anymore that Cameron could get from her and had the bracelet. But Allie was cunning and resourceful in her own way to try and escape from her captors and even sending Cameron to a false lead. Well I took the idea a step further and revealed that Allison had a boyfriend named Thomas and he was a soldier in a special squad that was considered to be suicide soldiers that took the most dangerous of missions, the survival is not very high, and Allison used her closeness with Future John to keep Thomas away from dangerous battles.

This scene takes place after Allison was killed and her body found, Cameron was already captured...and my belief is that Cameron was never reprogrammed for some unknown reason.

Alternate TSCC timeline

Crystal Peak,

"NO!" Thomas suddenly screams out into the pitch blackness nearly falling off the hard bed in his private quarters in the lower levels of the Resistance Base.

Blue eyes glance about in the dark as he reaches for the pistol shoved under his pillow and points it towards the shadows. His breathing comes out in harsh rapid gasps feeling the rivulets of sweat pour down his chest and soaking the thin bed sheet.

"Must've been a dream," Thomas heavily breathes out his eyes getting used to the darkness of the room.

The sweating Nomad carefully places the pistol back underneath the pillow gathering his wits and shoves aside the sheets. Burying his face in his hands the images of the nightmare burn across his fractured mind. Exhaling out loudly Thomas gets up from the bed and slowly walks over to the pile of battle armor strewn on the floor. Reaching down with a shaking hand he picks up one of the cold gauntlets and turns it over undoing the inner clasp that seals the glove with the armored forearm. With a slight hiss the attached part smoothly comes off and a thin piece of metal falls from the connection into Thomas's outstretched hand.

Tossing aside the piece of armor he stares sadly at the metallic sliver in his palm as feeling the tears slide out behind his eyes.

"Allie," he whispers holding the piece close to a breaking heart.

'If only I had been there sooner…' Thomas angrily blames himself. 'She would be alive today.'

Standing alone in the solitary darkness of his quarters as the angry ghosts of those who died in the raid on the Lexington base scream their deathly accusations. Thomas rubs his tired face with a shaking hand feeling the roughness of the scar tissue trying to bury the pain of the last few months, he had lost all his friends, family, and now Allison. What made it worse was the fact that he was still alive when he should have been the one to perish.

Shaking off those dark disturbing thoughts Thomas picks up the gauntlet and reseals the metal sliver. Placing the piece of equipment carefully back onto the pile of armor, he walks towards the private latrine and begins to get ready for the upcoming day ahead, but stops in his tracks when a soft voice calls out from the darkness.

"You had the dream again," The echo of the dead asks. "You have not been able to sleep or eat well in the last few days."

"What do you want Cameron?" Thomas asks feeling the violation in his personal privacy. "Why are you in my room?" He adds walking over to the messed up bed where his pistol lay.

"You will not pick up that weapon," She comments knowing that no matter how hard the soldier wanted to reach for the gun, Thomas could not bring himself to do it. Also the human would not have enough time to complete the action before she effortlessly disarmed him.

As if on cue he stops and looks towards the darkness seeing the outline of Cameron sitting on the edge of the beat up metal desk that held his laptop and other personal effects. Her empty brown-eyes seemed to glimmer with a spark of life if only for a second, waves of silky long auburn hair fell down past her shoulders lining an angelic face that caused Thomas so much pain whenever he looked at Cameron. It was too damn cruel for him to suffer like this being partnered with the very machine that took Allison away from him.

She was dressed in the standard blue jumpsuit that identified her as one of the reprogrammed machines that walked about the base. It was something that the Nomad had told Connor directly to his face that he was out of his damned mind letting metal have run of the base. Even the one that was the mirror image of Allison Young.

"You didn't answer my question, metal," Thomas finally asks feeling waves of irritation sweep through his body. "Why are you in my room?"

Cameron tilted her head to the left, another one of Allie's mannerisms that made Thomas uncomfortable, forces him to look away from her trying to control the pain of staring at the mirror image of his dead girlfriend. She can sense the waves of grief coming off from the soldier.

"You're grieving," Cameron tells Thomas, looking at him with pained brown-eyes. "Without Allison in your life. You feel like there is no purpose…" The Nomad looks up dark anger blazing from his own, staring her down. "She was the reason for your existence-"

Suddenly, Thomas lunges forward placing both hands on Cameron's shoulders and shoving her into the cracked wall. He stares into her bottomless depths of caramel as if searching for the echo of Allison Young that still existed inside a cold blooded machine. Several seconds of deep silence pass between the human soldier and female Terminator as they both continue to gaze silently at each other. Thomas tightens his grip on her shoulders feeling the hardness of the coltan frame underneath the synthetic flesh. His breath comes out in deep labored gasps fighting the battle of the mixed emotions that raged on the inside. Beads of sweat begin to run down his face as the machine continues to stare at him with those wide doe like eyes, as if waiting on him to say something or anything at all.

"John-" She begins breaking through the thick tension between them, but is angrily cut off by Thomas.

"I know what Connor wants!" The enraged soldier yells out, his voice echoing off the walls of the room, venting out his frustrations on the machine that took Allie from him. "I should have suspected something when you walked up to the base! I can't believe that I actually thought you were her, you metal bitch!"

Thomas lets go of her balling his fists in anger walking towards a shelf filled his field equipment and other supplies. Placing his hands on the metal rack, and breathing out harshly, fighting the mixed feelings he felt towards everything that happened over the last three years.

"You lied to me about everything!" Thomas says the anger heavy in his hardened voice, refusing to let her see the pain etched into his face. "You lying piece of fucking metal! John told me. No! Ordered me to work with you…"

Cameron gives no indication of being upset by Thomas' words, keeping her face hardened like marble, as the grieving soldier paces like a wounded animal locked in a cage. Her wide brown-eyes following him as he finally stops by a tall filing drawer. He turns glaring at Cameron with hate filled ones, waiting for her to say something or anything to explain her lies.

"Why kill her?" he seethes, seeking the truth from her. "You had the damn bracelet!"

"It was an accident," Cameron flatly says looking up into Thomas' face. "I didn't won't to…"

"Just shut the fuck up," He tightly tells her, feeling his left arm slightly tremble from the stress. He places his right hand over it tightly to control the tremors. "Get the Hell out of my face, Cameron."

"You need to know something about Allison," Cameron states. "I need-"

Sorry had to cut it off, didn't won't to reveal too much. Like I said this was put up in 2008 and I took it down to redo it but I try and continue it. It's just a look into another possible future of TSCC before Cameron was sent back and to what may have been two seperate distinct Camerons in TSCC, just my own thoughts. Other writers have probably played with the idea of being 2 seperate Cams, but I'm kinda went a step further...the one that protected John and loved him and the "Evil Cameron' we saw surface in Allison From Palmdale, the Evil Cameron wants to terminate John but is not exactly bad...John might have actually hurt her in some way. My best guess to easily explain it would be the Mirror Universe from Star Trek...Evil Cam's future is one where things are going bad for the Resistance and Skynet is on the verge of winning for good, she protected someone, but it was not John and things went bad in her future that lead to John hurting her.

Remember the line. "Did you hurt me?" Well there is an awnser for that.

I should have an update for my Alphas story soon, anyone that reads this thread is welcome to read it and comment.

Message edited by Nomad79 - Friday, 09 Sep 2011, 19:04

ogy86 Post # 79 | Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 - 11:13
I read many stories that deal different ways with issue of Allison. Somewhere Allison was even Derek's girlfriend and it was one of the reasons why Derek hated Cameron so much. She reminded him Allison, while she was a her killer. But that's just for an example... I just want to say that Allison's story also has a great potential and her would be interesting to see it in season 3. Russell contended with this very interesting way in his story. I wonder what surprises waiting me still.

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Nomad79 Post # 80 | Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 - 14:30
I thought about Allison surving some how, maybe her memories and personality lived on, I do have story on Fanfiction.net called Dawn of Destiny where she did manage to live as an seperate AI and was transfered to a new body based on the TX.

The1Russter Post # 81 | Saturday, 10 Sep 2011 - 14:53
Quote (ogy86)
I read many stories that deal different ways with issue of Allison. Somewhere Allison was even Derek's girlfriend and it was one of the reasons why Derek hated Cameron so much. She reminded him Allison, while she was a her killer. But that's just for an example... I just want to say that Allison's story also has a great potential and her would be interesting to see it in season 3. Russell contended with this very interesting way in his story. I wonder what surprises waiting me still.

You'll find plenty of surprises. :-) evil laughter ensues.

reiver Post # 82 | Sunday, 11 Sep 2011 - 01:19
i have read the reunion...was so amazing...congratulations to the writer wink
i also see about a sequel of reunion...i look forward for it smile

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

Message edited by reiver - Sunday, 11 Sep 2011, 01:19

chrisdvanne_ Post # 83 | Sunday, 11 Sep 2011 - 08:12
Quote (reiver)
congratulations to the writer

Reiver, you do realise that the writer is The1Russter and that he writes in this thread (see the post just above yours) biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 84 | Sunday, 11 Sep 2011 - 08:34
@ Nomad79
I'm not that comfortable with multiple timelines because it can make you to lose track of events and can also be used by the writers as a lame excuse to explain a plot hole; though we must take them in consideration in TSCC universe since Josh Friedman himself introduced that notion in season 2 épisode 9 'Complications'.

Also i prefer to think of Cameron as the one and only Cameron we know from TSCC, but that's just me; again, i must admit there is so little we know about Cameron and her motivations that it allows multiple interpretations.

Side note : don't hesitate to add hyperlinks to ff.net so that readers can access directly the stories you're talking about.

Threas dedicated to Alphas's fanfictions within the Summer Glau Wiki : Alphas Fanfictions - Summer Glau as Skylar

reiver Post # 85 | Sunday, 11 Sep 2011 - 15:03
wow surprised ...now i see that...congratulations The1Russter then wink sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i agree with michelangelo with cameron...but in the end of reunion its the old same cameron wink
but at the end of the series created too many questions about many things that are in the imagination of everyone (if there is no continuation of the series) about what's going on there after .... but I like the approach made ​​by Τhe1Russter for all the characters ..
i read and other fanfiction but I like the most this approach .....!!!
I would ask Τhe1Russter there will be continuity of reunion and when?

The1Russter Post # 86 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 00:47
Quote (reiver)
wow ...now i see that...congratulations The1Russter then sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i agree with michelangelo with cameron...but in the end of reunion its the old same cameron but at the end of the series created too many questions about many things that are in the imagination of everyone (if there is no continuation of the series) about what's going on there after .... but I like the approach made ​​by Τhe1Russter for all the characters .. i read and other fanfiction but I like the most this approach .....!!! I would ask Τhe1Russter there will be continuity of reunion and when?

There is or was a sequel in the works. It got held up by my working on the revised edition of Reunion which got held up even more by a knee injury which kept me preoccupied a lot this year. I must also add that I've been hopelessly addicted to twitter this year. Going to try to cut back. Basic outline of sequel is prepared along with lots of scenes. It just remains to flesh it out and write up all the other scenes required. The sequel is complex in that there are seemingly a lot of disconnected threads, but these threads eventually come together as they build toward the final climax. It's going to be a very different story than Reunion. Did i wet your appetite? I was afraid of that.

reiver Post # 87 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 02:14
i look forward to that wink i hope that its ready soon....
and for what a dreams...!!

Nomad79 Post # 88 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 14:48
Okay, Michelangelo, I see your point and it does make sense.

After revising my idea, it does drop the multipile timelines and things that have happened before plots.
There is John and Cameron and they're secure in thier character arc, John being the head of the Resistance and rising to the leader of the Resistance. Finding John Henry and Cameron(she's the same old Cameron)...John is trying to get the the alliance between the Resistance and Rouge Terminators going. The Rouge Terminators send a female TX, Jessica Kell, to act as an observer and to work with Connor. Cameron knows Jessica and tells John she can be trusted.

John partners Thomas with Jessica, she needs to observe human behavior before being the one that makes the desicion. Thomas hates the idea and does everything he can do to ditch her or get rid of her. Jessica 'chose' Thomas because he's just a normal guy and doesn't have any great destiny like John does. Like Cameron fell in love with John, Jessica begins to develop feelings for Thomas, her chip is more advanced and she can actually 'feel' to a certain degree and still be ice cold. And after time, Thomas begins to return those feelings, but tries to hide it. Thomas has to learn to trust Jessica and by being with her he has also drawn the attention of Skynet.

Jessica has the choice to make the allience happen or break it because of Thomas's actions. Like with John and Cameron trusting each other, Thomas has to put aside his predjices, but there is someone who can tear that all apart...any ideas who that girl should be?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 89 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 19:23
@ Nomad79

I find appealing your first idea that Cameron was never reprogrammed; we know very little from Cameron's past, except what she said herself and we also know she lies sometimes. She could be part of a rebellious movement inside the terminators, just like Catherine weaver. The allison-looking terminator (we assume it's Cameron before she was captured by the resistance but we're not sure after all) who killed Allison mention that movement btw.
Glad you to mentioned Allison's line in TSCC ""Did you hurt me?" because it's still a mystery to me.

Also don't give too much weight to what i'm saying; i'm an average readers and would probably be a below average writer (this is why i advise you to posts here also).

Side note : just to be sure, when you mean 'Rouge terminators' it means rebellious ones right?

Nomad79 Post # 90 | Monday, 12 Sep 2011 - 20:15
yeah it's the ones that broke away from Skynet, Jessica is kinda off a defacto leader and knows that Skynet is a threat to both humans and 'free' metal. Jessica's story is more mysterious than Cameron's and she keeps that to herself.

This is a section that is actually from the begining of my idea, I decided to replace the 'Allison' Terminator with Jessica as the machine protecting Thomas to clear up any confusion, bu the line did you hurt me is important to the story. This is just Jessica doing what she does, this is the future John jumped to and Jesse Flores and crew are already trying to make things worse. It's a clean start for Jesse too. I always liked her character but couldn't stand Riley, I think Jesse can have her own tragic story and how it comes down to machines and humans working together.

Dietz finally woke up in the dim light of a small storage room, his head throbbed like Hell as he staggered getting up from the cold floor. His hand trembled on the door opening it and finding a tall blond haired female Terminator staring at him with cold blue-eyes. He froze in his tracks as Jessica flared her blue ocular sensors at him, washing Dietz in a furious glow.

"What the..urk!" His words are cut off as Jessica punched him hard in the throat. Choking and gagging Dietz stumbled back to the floor as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. The lock clicked in place, trapping him with the female Terminator.

Somehow scrambling to his feet, Dietz brought his fists up, struggling to catch his breath. He waited for the machine to move in and finish him off. After locking the door, she simply just stood there.

"What do you want metal bitch?" Dietz finally wheezed out.

"Names," Came the one word reply.

Dietz shook his head confused; what the Hell was the metal up to? "You can't attack me. You're programmed not to harm human members of the Resistance."

"You think that will stop me?" Jessica asked, her voice hardened. "I think that your fellow plotters left you behind to take the fall."

"What…what…do you mean?" Dietz's voice was shaky; the unnatural calm demeanor of the machine was unsettling. He kept his hands up, poised in case the Terminator made a move.

Jessica took a step forward. Dietz scuttled two steps back, his fists raised and ready. He would have retreated further but his back was against the wall.

"Are you really that stupid, human?" She asked flatly, flaring her ocular sensors at Dietz. "thinking that you that you can try and fight me with such a pathetic attempt," As she spoke, Jessica slowly took another delibarate step forward one at a time. "You are the one that shot Thomas."

"I didn't do that!" Dietz tried to lie, finally dropping his arms. He felt like a fool waving them around the female machine.

Jessica deliberately stepped closer, a dark smile crossing her perfect face.

"I know that for certain you were responsible."

The machine was directly in front of him now. "And you will pay for it with your life…" She coldly said.

Dietz brought his arms up again.

"Back up-"

He never had a chance to finish as Jessica delivered a solid kick to his nether regions. Blinding bolts of pain shot through his stomach and bowels as he doubled over. He collapsed to the ground, the pain so great that all he could out was a meek whimper.

Jessica grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and yanked him back to his feet, then jabbed her thumb into his right eye, rupturing the orb and blinding him with a single blow. The human feinted lasping into unconsciouness from the shock and pain.

Seconds later he woke screaming as Jessica broke his right elbow. Howling in deep pain, he curled into a ball, rocking back and forth experiencing pain beyond anything felt before.

"You disgust me," Jessica tightly said, kneeling down and grabbing Diet's left wrist. She extended the human's good arm, locking out the joints, and began to apply pressure. "You fight for humans and you try to kill one of your own kind, because he loved me."

"I want the name. Now!" Jessica continued, though her words were drowned out by the crack of Dietz's left elbow and the painful shreiks.

Jessica stepped away from the convulsing human, letting the waves of pain rack his body. It took a minute for Dietz to actually speak.

"You'll pay for this!" He screamed out. "Do you have any idea who you are messing with?" Tears mixed with blood flowed from the ruined eyeball.

"I don't care," Jessica replied grabbing the man's dangling left arm by the wrist, she took a firm grip on one of the fingers and bent it backwards.

"No!" Dietz began to scream out. "No! Please…"

"Give me the name. Now," Jessica demanded, breaking the finger for good measure. The human cried out in pain as the TOK-716 broke two more.

"Please," Dietz sobbed out as Jessica broke all the fingers of his right hand, glaring at him with vindictive blue-eyes. "Please…just stop!"

"Who do you work for?" Jessica demanded locking her hand around Dietz's throat and squeezing tightly. "Tell me. Now."

The renegade Resistance Fighter's eyes bulge out from the intense pressure locked around his throat. Jessica tilts her head, waiting patiently for the human to spit out the name of the person he worked for.

"Flores!" Dietz gasps out through his mangaled throat, unable to take any more of the choking pressure. "Jesse Flores!"

"Are you certain?" Jessica calmly asks, loosening her grip.

Dietz weakly shook his head in agreement. "No matter what you do with me…she'll kill you! The Resistance is weak! Having a human and machine as lovers is sick! That's why Jesse wants Thomas dead!"

"Thank you for explaining," Jessica coldly told Dietz increasing the pressure locked around the human's throat and choking him unconscious.

Then she positioned his body and gently placed her hands on either side of his head, then gave a savage twist, breaking his neck. A quick and painless death…after all Jessica was not a monster.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Search: