menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
KrelleK Post # 46 | Thursday, 18 Aug 2011 - 17:01
Group: Friends
Yeah The1Russter, your story is quite good, happy to read it again, read the one before the revised edition I think, it been a little while since i read TtSCC-fanfics, was it the one where they somewhat early in the story was asked to support the guy that made a cameo from T4(the general) and at some point find some survivors on the west brazilian coast i think it is(Danny Dyson among them) and help Jesse of this timeline by sending a few reprogrammed T´s to australia to protect the farms there, that unfortunately goes bad?

and what is it called the one where they start out by holding up in Cheyenne Mountains, and it John somewhat far into end up in a dead camp along with an irish, or scotish? probably former SAS soldier.

and what story is it that John and Cameron decides to adopt a little Allison Young along with another slightly older little girl?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 47 | Thursday, 18 Aug 2011 - 17:18
Group: Administrators
Hi Krellek, glad to see other people are interested in fanfiction (lurkers are like outside US viewers for Nielsen, they don't give their opinion/ratings).

Pay attention not to spoil too much or indicate at the begining of your post that it may contain spoilers; i guess most TSCC fans have read Reunion (at least the first version) but we don't want to reveal all the turning point of the story.

When the time is right, you're welcome to point a good story, not necessarily about TSCC btw.

Side note : i must read faster.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

ogy86 Post # 48 | Thursday, 18 Aug 2011 - 17:45
Quote (KrelleK)
was it the one where they somewhat early in the story was asked to support the guy that made a cameo from T4(the general) and at some point find some survivors on the west brazilian coast i think it is(Danny Dyson among them) and help Jesse of this timeline by sending a few reprogrammed T´s to australia to protect the farms there, that unfortunately goes bad?

I think you're talking about story "Born to Fight" from the River2027: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4988947/1/Born_to_Fight

Quote (KrelleK)
and what story is it that John and Cameron decides to adopt a little Allison Young along with another slightly older little girl?

This was in the story "Call Back Yesterday" by Orsino: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7191629/1/Call_Back_Yesterday
This story I sometime read a whole, but I see that autor publishes it again. Perhaps the revised version, as in the case of Reunion?

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Message edited by ogy86 - Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 17:45

KrelleK Post # 49 | Friday, 19 Aug 2011 - 20:44
Quote (michelangelo)
Hi Krellek, glad to see other people are interested in fanfiction (lurkers are like outside US viewers for Nielsen, they don't give their opinion/ratings).

Pay attention not to spoil too much or indicate at the begining of your post that it may contain spoilers; i guess most TSCC fans have read Reunion (at least the first version) but we don't want to reveal all the turning point of the story.

When the time is right, you're welcome to point a good story, not necessarily about TSCC btw.

Side note : i must read faster.

Sorry I had not thought I might do some spoilage, that was certainly not my intention, apollogy from KrelleK

Quote (ogy86)
Quote (KrelleK)

was it the one where they somewhat early in the story was asked to support the guy that made a cameo from T4(the general) and at some point find some survivors on the west brazilian coast i think it is(Danny Dyson among them) and help Jesse of this timeline by sending a few reprogrammed T´s to australia to protect the farms there, that unfortunately goes bad?
I think you're talking about story "Born to Fight" from the River2027: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4988947/1/Born_to_Fight

Quote (KrelleK)
This was in the story "Call Back Yesterday" by Orsino: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7191629/1/Call_Back_Yesterday
This story I sometime read a whole, but I see that autor publishes it again. Perhaps the revised version, as in the case of Reunion?

And thanks for that Ogy86 biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 50 | Friday, 19 Aug 2011 - 20:50
@ Krellek
If you have read Reunion, you can post a comment if you like.

As for the spoiler, don't worry; since not everyone reads at the same speed, whatever comment you make about Reunion wil be spoilerish for someone at some point. Simply indicate it at the begining of your post.

Blazius Post # 51 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 02:41
I stumbled upon a little crossover fanfic between Dollhouse and Firefly. Its a fully Bennett/River crossover but its very short and I don't think that its entirely canon.

However I like the ideas behind it and it caught my eyes somehow.

Two good things: Bennett is in it ( if anybody knows more Bennett fanfic, please post it here) and its very short so you can read the whole story even if you don't have much time.

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-2....lan.htm

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 52 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 07:28
Quote (Blazius)
I stumbled upon a little crossover fanfic between Dollhouse and Firefly. Its a fully Bennett/River crossover but its very short and I don't think that its entirely canon.

I read it but couldn't get it, because i don't know Dollhouse's universe i suppose. So i won't comment the story itself.
Just a few remarks about the style though : is it deliberate from the author to add comments like "the sky is blue"? Or is it me who did not understand the psychology of the character depicted here.
It was a dark night, Bennett thought as she entered her home. Then again, all nights were dark, she reasoned, and therefore, there wasn’t any need to pay any special attention to this one in particular.

Instead, she studied the Sapphire-coloured drink in her hand, and almost marveled at how it progressively got paler as the ice melted.

Also i think that sentence is redundant :
“But I should warn you, it’s still a work in progress and there’s a lot to be done.”

Again, i'm sorry for not being able to understand the story (#nonenglishnativesshouldnotbeadmittedhere).

chrisdvanne_ Post # 53 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 13:30
Reunion
Chapter 2 & 3

It's good to have someone fill in the blanks left in season 1 & 2 by Josh Friedman, whether he wanted to give answers in later seasons or because it was cut in editing room or simply not addressed. I know this is pure speculation from the author and not always what i had in mind and sometimes i disagree but i don't mind confronting the author's idea and mine.
Moments like when John and Cameron decided to free Sarah from jail.

Blazius Post # 54 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 15:19
Quote (michelangelo)
I read it but couldn't get it, because i don't know Dollhouse's universe i suppose. So i won't comment the story itself.
Just a few remarks about the style though : is it deliberate from the author to add comments like "the sky is blue"? Or is it me who did not understand the psychology of the character depicted here.

I'm certain that the author tried to think with Bennetts head. Bennett is not crazy but she isn't too stable either. Actually thats why I like this little story because I think the author managed to continue the writing style of the show. I can imagine the "real" Bennett and River thinking like this.

Quote (michelangelo)
Also i think that sentence is redundant :

I admit that the author makes some mistakes but I think the story is this little fanfics strength.

Never mind anyway I just intended it to be a little break between two chapters of the long, more complex fanfics.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 55 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 16:25
Quote (Blazius)
I just intended it to be a little break between two chapters of the long, more complex fanfics.

The authors call it short fan fic and i've always enjoyed them in other fan boards; often it's only a few sentences long, just an idea 'on the fly'. If someone wnats to try and write one of these on this thread, he is wellcome.

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 20 Aug 2011, 16:26

meanoldmoe Post # 56 | Sunday, 21 Aug 2011 - 00:25
Hi guys... been a while sice I have dropped in here to the site...sheesh!!

I have a crossover between TSCC and T4...(I loved Blair Williams character.)
It is called Terminator: Quest for Humanity.
Terminator: Quest for Humanity

Also I have a prequel to Cameron meeting John in Red valley called Cameron 1999: First Day Back in time.
Cameron 1999

Also a couple of one shots...dripping with Jameron smile

The Letter
The Letter

Does She Love Me
Does She Love Me

There is another one shot, but it is tied in with C1999, so I won't put a link.
Check them out and let me know if you like them!!
Warning....TQFH is not Jameron, it is more Jallison, if you want to call it something. It is a sort of prequel to Cameron being made.

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 57 | Sunday, 21 Aug 2011 - 00:40
Hi meanoldmoe, we're not prejudiced here you know; no way i want the 'old battle' between J and AJ to be recreated here.
People have different opinions but everyone respect the other.
Good to see that fan fiction writers are still alive. This is why i'm glad the Summer Glau Wiki can bring them under the spotlight; don't hesitate to give your comments and advertise your work at the same time.

meanoldmoe Post # 58 | Sunday, 21 Aug 2011 - 00:56
I'm in the same boat with you...I just love to read good fan fiction.

Reunion by The1Russter.
A Girl Named Allison by Pjazz
Cameron and Romance by uncommoner
Only Lonely by T R Samuels
John and Cameron By The Window by android654
Purpose by phantomwriter05

Those are a few of my favs..... they are on FF.net

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

The1Russter Post # 59 | Sunday, 21 Aug 2011 - 01:23
Group: Writer
Some of my other stories include:

What Are Dreams?
A short story featuring John & Cameron. Began as a one-shot, but has steadily grew into a full story.
Features drama, romance, angst, and action. Looking like an alternative to the final episodes of TSCC.
Features the regular cast. 13th chapter posted 06-06-2010
I'm presently seeking assistance in completing this fiction.

Thanksgiving with the Connors
A one-shot story about Cameron's first Thanksgiving with the Connors.
It contains hints of possible romance between Sarah & Derek and John & Cameron.
Posted Thanksgiving Day, 2009

Valentine's Day
A one-shot story taking place during Season 1.
John and Cameron have their first Valentine's Day.
Hints of romance and humor.
Posted February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Part 2
A one-shot story taking place during Season 2.
Picks up the story just over a year after the first story.
Riley has just died and Cameron tries to tell John that he doesn't have to be alone.
Sarah confronts Derek about Jesse. Story fills gap between 19th & 20th Episodes.
Posted February 05, 2011

LONELY
A modest Jameron micro-fic featuring John and Cameron inner thoughts before meeting each other on the first day of school in Red River Valley. I hope you like it.
Posted June 07, 2011

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Sunday, 21 Aug 2011, 01:27

ogy86 Post # 60 | Friday, 26 Aug 2011 - 11:57
If you want a break from the serious stories, I can recommend for you the story "Secret Diary of Cameron Baum" by Pjazz. It's a humorous look at the world from Cameron's perspective. She comment on normal life situations in her specific way and often it are really funny glosses. But the story also has several action parts (Bad terminators, agents of secrets agencies...)
The story has 49 chapters, but author still writes new.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4450093/1/The_Secret_Diary_Of_Cameron_Baum

I have really liked this story. Maybe even because it is different than most of other

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Message edited by ogy86 - Friday, 26 Aug 2011, 12:00

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Search: