To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By Admirator

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 16 of 18«121415161718»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
Date: Monday, 2012 Nov 26, 22:37 GMT | Message # 226

Friends

Fanfictions are cool.

I found some really cool ones. Maybe I can post some links.
We can all enjoy Jameron and....stuff smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jan 13, 01:13 GMT | Message # 227

Friends

Posting this link here because I feel it has some of the best John/Cameron fanfictions in our fandom. There's a lot of fics on the list that aren't very popular (the authors don't post on twitter or websites) but they are absolutely amazing.

http://scaryrobots.tumblr.com/fanfiction

Message edited by kaotic - Sunday, 2013 Jan 13, 01:14

Date: Sunday, 2013 Jan 13, 01:40 GMT | Message # 228

Friends

love reading the fanfictions. absolutely awesome reading each and every chapter. just sit back and relax for the evening when its nice and quiet, thanks for posting the links, smile

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jan 29, 19:38 GMT | Message # 229

Site Admin

Isn't it what every fan fiction is basically about?

John found a fan fiction on him, Sarah and Cameron online

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jan 29, 22:37 GMT | Message # 230

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
Isn't it what every fan fiction is basically about?

OMG I LOVE THAT!! biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D biggrin :D

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 30, 03:25 GMT | Message # 231

Friends

omg how cool is that fanfiction or what awesome love it to bits, cool

Date: Friday, 2013 Feb 15, 06:47 GMT | Message # 232

Writer

Early this evening I posted the fourth in what has become an annual series:

Valentine's Day Part 4 Unable to find John Henry, John Connor and Catherine Weaver eventually make contact with the Third Faction. John learns that the machines fighting Skynet have developed their own society and laws and that some humans are helping them. Fearing he may never find Cameron, John comes to Weaver's aid when her actions in the past come under question and leads to a trial. He plans on using the trial to not only save his friend, but to reunite with Cameron too.

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Friday, 2013 Feb 22, 02:35 GMT | Message # 233

Writer

For whose who follow my stories, I've updated three chapters in Reunion today.

Chapter 28 Don't Tread on Me

Chapter 29 Into the Abyss

Chapter 30 Storming the Gates of H­ell

I expect to have to at least tweak a few lines in Chapters 31 and 32 because of the changes.

I wasn't planning on doing any revisions at this time, but one of the people translating Reunion had a question about one line of dialog in Ch. 28, and after that the gate was wide open for me to do some editing.  There is one piece of dialog in Ch 30 that has always bothered me, and its been replaced completely changing the entire scene from one of self concern by Cameron and placing that worry on John, to one of Cameron being concerned about what John is going to do, and exposing the truth of what Kreilley did for Sarah. A better conversation before going into battle than what I had originally.

Date: Friday, 2013 Feb 22, 03:43 GMT | Message # 234

Users

After I tweeted about it, I was invited to post a link here to my new 'TSCC'-'Chuck' crossover, so here it is:
'Chuck Versus Judgment Day' at fanfiction.net

'Chuck Versus Judgment Day' Summary: 'On April 17th, 2011, Chuck did not know three things: 1) One of the GRETAs was actually a cyborg from the future. 2) Sarah Walker had been targeted for termination. 3) The world was going to end in four days.'

(I just joined the site, so please excuse any n00b mistakes in this post)

I'd just finished going through 'Chuck' on DVD a couple months ago, and I'd gotten near the end of my annual viewing of TSCC about a month ago, when I had the idle thought that it would be fun if Summer Glau's GRETA on 'Chuck' was really Cameron.

Once I sat down to think about how that would actually work, the idea quickly snowballed into an actual serious story, which I finished about a week ago after two weeks of frenzied writing of up to 30 pages per day because the idea would not leave me alone. Seriously; this story got me so excited I wrote over 43,500 words (121 pages on my word processor) in less than two weeks. That is unbelievably fast for me, and I've taken it as a sign that I'm onto something here. wink

Though the story is already finished, I'm planning to post one chapter per week to allow for any additional editing it might need. I've already shared it with a friend through e-mail, and he was super excited about it, so I hope for a good reaction.

As a little more about me, I've been writing fanfic since 2006, though I've mostly stuck to 'Legend of Zelda' and 'Star Wars' stories up until now. I haven't looked around much in the 'Chuck' section, and I haven't read much 'TSCC' stuff beyond 'The Secret Diary of Cameron Baum', which my aforementioned friend recommended. I watched TSCC in its original broadcast run, but I was so heartbroken by the cancellation that I didn't venture into fanfic until now out of desperate hope for an official continuation. (Which I still hope for. No fate!) I don't read much 'Firefly' fic beyond Peptuck's 'Forward' for much the same reasons. (Damn you, FOX network!)

However, as I mentioned, my idle thought snowballed into an actual story, one which came together so quickly I think I must have been subconsciously writing it in the back of my mind since 2009. wink

Hopefully 'Chuck Versus Judgment Day' will be as much fun to read as it was to write. biggrin

"We're staying here because one of the girls is harder than nuclear nails." "Yeah, and the other one's a cyborg."

Date: Friday, 2013 Feb 22, 04:29 GMT | Message # 235

Friends

cheers russ gonna put me feet up and catch up on these three chapters thanks for the posting, smile

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Mar 19, 17:49 GMT | Message # 236

Writer

I've updated three more chapters in Reunion today!

Chapter 31: Survival of the Fittest

Chapter 32: The Price of Victory

And jumping ahead to the end I also updated...

Epilogue
01: Back in Kansas
02: ...And a sixpence in her shoe. 2029
03: The TX Arrives/The Final Goodbye

The only updates I did with the Epilogue were to a small scene in part 1 and to part 2.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Mar 19, 19:14 GMT | Message # 237

Friends

thanks for posting this russ, time to relax later on and enjoy catch up with the chapters thats been updated, smile

Date: Sunday, 2013 Apr 28, 05:13 GMT | Message # 238

Writer

The Rewrite of Valentine's Day Part 4 has been posted!

~ Valentine's Day Part 4 ~ John Connor & Catherine Weaver run into an old friend. Cameron, in John Henry's body, attracts Skynet's machines while on a mission. JC & CW arrive at a resistance base and meet friends, family & foes. After losing Skynet's machines, Cameron ends up in a fight for her life & is rescued at the last minute. / This story is a full rewrite & replaces the previous version.

Message edited by The1Russter - Sunday, 2013 Apr 28, 05:14

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 06:55 GMT | Message # 239

Friends

I read all of them and I can't wait for your next one, thank you.

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 07:42 GMT | Message # 240

Friends

I look forward to reading your story, please let me know when you'll be posting it and everything, thank you

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Page 16 of 18«121415161718»
Search: