menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
The1Russter Post # 196 | Sunday, 07 Oct 2012 - 19:56
Group: Writer
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 46 Babylon Falls

Weaver finishes telling John her tale. With help, John deals with Weaver and makes his farewells with John Henry.
He leaves with his family and the first cracks in the closed door between him and Cameron appear.
Sarah surprises them both. Instead of going back to the farm, she drives to a motel.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

The1Russter Post # 197 | Friday, 12 Oct 2012 - 17:56
The last chapters!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 47 Going Home - Rated M for sexual content.
Sarah goes to a bar to give John and Cameron privacy.She isn't alone for long as Kyle arrives and tells her what happened to John in the future. John tells Cameron the same and they consummate their love. Danny Dyson drops off a package for someone, but not all is as it appears. The next morning, they go to their temporary home. Cameron begins to make friends. John makes his last entry in his journal.

Epilogue
01: Back in Kansas The people plan to celebrate their victory. Sarah still has some doubts, but is reassured by Kyle. Sarah meets the daughter she never knew she had. Savannah makes arrangements with Wren to keep an eye on her family for her. There is an enemy in the camp with a deep distrust of anything metal. The story ends with Sarah fully accepting this Kyle as she invites him inside.
02: ...And a sixpence in her shoe. 2029 - Future John has just sent a volunteer to the past, with a warning. He comes home to find someone he wasn't expecting.
03: The TX Arrives/The Final Goodbye - With no sign of the TX's arrival, Connor and company move out for Mexico, not knowing it is arriving at that very moment. The Battle has just Begun.

Jay Post # 198 | Saturday, 13 Oct 2012 - 14:00
Group: Friends
Quote (The1Russter)
Chapter 47 Going Home - Rated M for sexual content.
Sarah goes to a bar to give John and Cameron privacy.She isn't alone for long as Kyle arrives and tells her what happened to John in the future. John tells Cameron the same and they consummate their love. Danny Dyson drops off a package for someone, but not all is as it appears. The next morning, they go to their temporary home. Cameron begins to make friends. John makes his last entry in his journal.

I'm currently reading you fanfiction on TSCC. At the moment i'm currently on Tears of Joy and Sorrow and I must say i'm loving every second. Well done on doing these, best carry on of the story I've read. Any one who wants to carry on the story of TSCC I suggest you read The1Russter's. They are the best.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

The1Russter Post # 199 | Saturday, 13 Oct 2012 - 14:28
Thank you Jay!

------

The creator's of this wonderful website has kindly let me create a page for Reunion.
Besides links to the chapters, there are chapter summaries, images, and links to the accompanying playlists.

http://summer-glau.com/index/tscc_season_3_fanfic_reunion/0-245

robbo Post # 200 | Saturday, 13 Oct 2012 - 18:19
totally agree, been reading the fanfiction for a while now, absolutely awesome chapters done magnificently and written, with such precision, by the 1 russter, tscc at its best, firefly had joss whedon, tscc has got the1russter, explicit writing awesome, happy

The1Russter Post # 201 | Sunday, 14 Oct 2012 - 00:55
Quote (robbo)
totally agree, been reading the fanfiction for a while now, absolutely awesome chapters done magnificently and written, with such precision, by the 1 russter, tscc at its best, firefly had joss whedon, tscc has got the1russter, explicit writing awesome, happy

Once again, thank you. This a first, getting compared to Whedon. I don't think I'm in his league. Very humbling. Thank you.

Message edited by The1Russter - Sunday, 14 Oct 2012, 01:08

The1Russter Post # 202 | Wednesday, 17 Oct 2012 - 19:38
Grooveshark is planning a major redesign of its website. I got a sneak peek at it earlier today: http://t.co/PKioqxsX If you don't know what Grooveshark is, its the site that presently hosts the playlists that accompany my story Reunion. I've been using them since the summer of 2010 after Imeem was taken over by MySpace that spring. Grooveshark has done a couple of remodeling jobs in the interim but the latest one is completely counter intuitive to how I work. If they go with this new design I will more than likely cancel my account with them deleting my music and playlists in the process.

If you still want to listen to the playlists, or at the very least find out what songs I used, you can go to: http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/page/REUNION, and scroll down until you reach REUNION The Unofficial Soundtracks. If interested in having your own copy, there are utilities for recording streaming media off the internet. In the past I've used one called Sound Recorder which worked very well.

Further down the page are links to playlists to all four Terminator movies and The Sarah Connor Chronicles. They will go to, if I cancel my Grooveshark account.

I claim no rights to any of the music used in my playlists. They were created purely for the enjoyment of others and myself with no financial gain.

Jay Post # 203 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 00:06
Quote (The1Russter)
The last chapters!

REUNION Revised Edition

Just an update on were i'm at with your fanfic The1Ruster:
I'm currently reading "Chapter 42 Something Old,..." I cannot stress to you how much I'm enjoying reading these. I've tried other continuations of TSCC fanfic but none stuck until I got curious and followed the Link under your name and found them. I've enjoyed every step of reading them from John and Cameron and especially how Allison came to be. I can't help feeling sad for Allison because *SPOILER* of how she was just a test subject to Weaver's plan, her live never been taken into account. Don't know what it is but the bond you've created between John and Allison in the episode im reading...Cant really find a word for it but I feel sorry for Allison. My opinion about each character changes all the time. At first not knowing Allison was Cameron in disguise I though she was getting in the way and found her annoying but as the story progressed I've come to like her. The same with Weaver, one minute I like her the next I don't (becuase of her plan) and it just keeps changing.

But again 5* and this is from someone who has probably only read a story about 4-5 time in the form of a book in my life and I only did because I was made to in school. Ha I was thinking actually, imagine if you were able to get these published and sold. Having read them i'd definitally buy them.

Hope my opinion wasn't a little to over the top but I really enjoyed reading these. Hope you continue until the TX is nothing other than a Coke can. biggrin

The1Russter Post # 204 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 00:47
Thank you very much Jay! That is exactly the kind of reaction I was hoping to stir! smile

My favorite kind of stories have always been those that are complex. On face value it looks like a typical action adventure story, until you start digging. You have the hero, John, the heroine, Sarah, and a whole cast of supporting characters. You have the obvious villains, Skynet and Kreilley, and then there are the characters you can't pin down. There are those you hate until you have a reason to love them, Allison of Reunion. Opposite of that are those you love until given a reason to hate them. Then there are those whom you go through the gamut of both loving and hating, Weaver fills that role perfectly. Shirley Manson played that role so well I had to carry on in that theme. After Weaver's final appearance, I hope you are still questioning how you feel about her.

Chapter 42. Our dear little orphan girl, Allison. She was the victim of the most vile of plans, which came just at the moment when she was achieving so much. On the ladder to take command, lover of the current commander, and possibly the mother of his child. The minute I saw Allison on AFP I wanted to know more about her. Why was she chosen by John? What is her connection to him? and why was she chosen by Skynet for duplication? She is the ultimate victim. I wanted readers to get to know her just a little before her capture. Then I wanted them to sense her fear and pain, before her ultimate defiance in the face of death. The bravest act of her life.

I'd like to ask you, once you knew who Allison was in the first two parts of the story, did it shed a new found light on all that she said or did regarding John Connor? That was the hope that once you knew the truth, that her actions, words, and presence made more sense.

Jay Post # 205 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 01:01
Yes certainly,I was shocked to find out Allsion was Cameron, everything she did made sense. I remember reading the part were Allsion help John with the chips and she keeps spotting things he missed. At first I took no notice of it but once she revealed her self I started thing back to that episode and the story go even deeper. I've just read the part were the Allison matrix interfears with the TOK's mission and John started talking to her. Very capturing and i'm going to read on. Again with Allison, When Skynet reported the information regarding the DNA obtained from her regarding John Connor's child that hit a switch for me. Killing a pregnant women and it wasn't even skynet who gave the order. Machines the known the Human life is important.. totally contradicts itself. Man that's deep.

Jay Post # 206 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 01:05
Hahah It's funny. The other day I watched AFP commentary and at the part were Cameron is talking to Allison and says "Some of us want piece" Everyone on the commentary started saying shes lying. but after reading your story of how she has the "freewill" type personality I felt like going to the Writer and saying "No your wrong read The1Russters story and you'll know she wasn't" haha biggrin

Message edited by Jay - Friday, 19 Oct 2012, 01:05

The1Russter Post # 207 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 01:19
I'll let you get on with your reading, but if you have any questions or comments, this is the place to post them. All I ask is that you mention the chapter name so I can look it up to read again. The great majority of chapters I haven't read since I posted them and memory has faded somewhat. It actually has taken me 23 monthsI'm actually looking forward to reading the story as a reader and not as its author or editor, because you look at a story differently if its one you are writing.

I'm also thinking of putting together a piece containing my thoughts and comments on each chapter, maybe a commentary on the characters, a timeline of events where everything is chronological, and any other details that may require explaining or background. Though I'm not sure where I'd post such a thorough set of Author's Notes as fanfiction.net doesn't allow those kind of written works.

The1Russter Post # 208 | Friday, 19 Oct 2012 - 01:36
Quote (Jay)
Hahah It's funny. The other day I watched AFP commentary and at the part were Cameron is talking to Allison and says "Some of us want piece" Everyone on the commentary started saying shes lying. but after reading your story of how she has the "freewill" type personality I felt like going to the Writer and saying "No your wrong read The1Russters story and you'll know she wasn't" haha biggrin

That's why I don't like commentaries on DVD's. They interfere with final act of any production, the viewers interpretation and enjoyment of the program. Each person in the production contributes to the final design. You have the writer's, set designer's, costume department, actor's interpretation of the script, director's interpretation of the script, the special effects designer, and finally the editor of the film. Each of them contribute to the final production, but the last act is in the hands of the viewer. What he/she observes and how they interpret that story is theirs. Once the people involved in that production start making comments on the final product and what it meant, it destroys the viewer participation. Anything the viewer felt or interpreted from the story based on what they saw is ruined. Considering these commentaries were recorded after the show was cancelled, I really can't take anything they say seriously or as canon. What is canon is the final product, each episode they produced. If it isn't set in stone in the episode, then its an open question that commentaries should not ruin for the viewer. Where the story goes once a series is over is solely up to the viewers imagination based on what they felt or got from every episode.

Jay Post # 209 | Saturday, 20 Oct 2012 - 02:23
Kinda late to give you a full report just letting you know I finished reading them all. Just one question what and when will the first Resurrection episode be about and when will it be out?

The1Russter Post # 210 | Saturday, 20 Oct 2012 - 03:25
Quote (Jay)
Kinda late to give you a full report just letting you know I finished reading them all. Just one question what and when will the first Resurrection episode be about and when will it be out?

That is a very good question. I have the prologue written and portions of the ending and several bits in between. I have a rough outline and the story will be multi-part like Reunion. In the revised edition of Reunion, I brought all three volumes together, but I still used the part names, The Shadow of Death, Armageddon, and Babylon. Resurrection will follow much the same format, only there will be four or six parts covering two years, from the end of Reunion right up until April 21, 2011. The date given as Judgment Day in TSCC.

The prologue completes one story from Reunion while also providing background for the events we've witnessed thus far in present day and especially for Resurrection. I can't say more than that about it.

I first began thinking about a sequel when I was completing the first edition of Reunion the spring of 2010. I began a thread at the time talking about some of my various ideas on the original terminator wiki: http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/thread....>
Work on Resurrection was put on hold as I worked on the revised edition of Reunion. What got me so far behind was when I converted a lot of first person chapters of part 1, from John's POV, into 3rd person so I could include more characters and background outside John's vicinity. That created a cascade effect as the more work I did on Part 1, the more work I had to do in parts 2 and 3. My knee injury put me further behind as there were many days I couldn't sit at my computer desk while my knee healed. A suggestion from Lexy in August of 2011, caused me to rethink a certain event in my story and that created a fresh cascade of changes that put me even further behind. Up until her suggestion a lot of what you just read from middle of part 2 until end of part 3 was going to be from the original edition, but I loved her idea as it made John's actions post-return to present day that more meaningful. It also caused me to begin rethinking the entire ending to Reunion. The last seven chapters of Reunion contain a lot of new material, not to mention the opening four or five chapters to part 3.

Right now I'm two years behind on writing Resurrection. What does get posted will probably be like a Reader's Digest condensed novel. When will it be posted? I haven't got a clue. Right now I'm mentally tired. Just going to work on a few short stories and do some beta reading on other stories before tackling the big kahuna.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Search: