menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
TSCC fanfictions
The1Russter Post # 181 | Monday, 04 Jun 2012 - 23:43
Group: Writer
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 37 THE LAST BATTLE John struggles to let go, but this close to Judgment Day, he keep crossing paths with his mother & the Cameron who is here. Memories keep resurfacing he'd rather forget. Catherine & John Henry make a discovery but elect not to share it. Kyle goes off w/ Beddell. John joins up with his troops & has a private chat w/ Savannah. He tells her the truth.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6507201/38/

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

The1Russter Post # 182 | Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012 - 23:10
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 38 THE FINAL VICTORY John has finally begun to accept the loss of Cameron in the future. With support from Savannah, he attempts to tell his people the truth, but is interrupted by a call from John Henry. Plans move ahead as everyone converges on FOX Industries. Not knowing that John and his small army are there, Sarah, Auldridge & Macklin slip inside and are caught by Kreilley. There is no fate...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6507201/39/

The1Russter Post # 183 | Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012 - 12:52
New Story from The1Russter,

Title: The Legend

Category: Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Character(s): John C. & Sarah C.

Words: 4,759
Genre(s): Drama/Sci-Fi
Rating: Rated: K
Summary: Refugees of the long war against Skynet and its machines huddle in the basement of an old building while a long ways away a battle rages.
An old woman with a secret tells a story to keep them entertained & distracted until the war outside finds them and the legend is revealed.
One-shot. Sequel & prequel to T1-T2-TSCC story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8234719/1/

The1Russter Post # 184 | Sunday, 24 Jun 2012 - 23:18
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 39 DAY OF REDEMPTION Sarah, John and the resistance take the fight to Kreilley. He hits back w/ T-1's & HK-drones.
John Henry battles Skynet w/chess & logic. JH & Kyle have a surprise for Kreilley that goes off w/a bang.
The world outside becomes aware of what is going on at Topanga Canyon. Savannah is hurrying to get somewhere fast worried she'll be late.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6507201/40/

The1Russter Post # 185 | Tuesday, 03 Jul 2012 - 03:40
Work on Chapter 40, Reunion, is progressing very well. I hope to post it tomorrow provided we don't lose power to storms. We've had two nights in a row now in which we've lost power overnight due to thunderstorms. They say third time is the charm but why tempt fate?

After posting Chapter 40, I will be taking some time off to work on the remaining chapters. (See here for list of chapters, http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1917546/The1Russter ) The last eight chapters contain four Future-flashback chapters that will require some reworking. Last fall I put in a lot of work revising them based on changes to part 2 of the story, but now the time has come to really get them ready. In a recent short story I wrote, which hasn't been posted, I came up with a scene that I realized would work perfectly with Reunion. So its going in. Not the first time either as scenes I wrote for an unfinished story, Last Man Standing, have also been integrated into the story. After Reunion, I will complete that and post it.

A long while back there was a discussion about whether what I've done is a revision or a rewrite. I argued it was a revision based on the idea that the major part of the story has gone unchanged, only the details have been improved. Work has never seemed to cease as improvements fall upon improvements. So now those 4 chapters I mentioned previously have more new material than old. So I would have to say, in the process of revising the story, some chapters have been rewritten.

RNBM Post # 186 | Tuesday, 03 Jul 2012 - 05:16
Group: Friends
Looking forward to the new chapter. I kind of knew you would have to rewrite some of the last chapters to get them to fit into the revised story line. We all wait in anticipation!!!!.

The1Russter Post # 187 | Friday, 06 Jul 2012 - 22:53
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 40 REUNION The fight draws to a close as John baits Kreilley into a trap of Weaver's making. Sarah encounters Kyle.
Savannah delivers a message to Cameron2. Sarah finds and loses Danny. Cameron2 rushes to John's aid.
Catherine makes a great sacrifice to save humanity. Kyle says the wrong thing to Cameron2. Skynet is destroyed.
John finally reunites w/ his Cameron & Sarah. 9 chapters to end

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6507201/41/

The1Russter Post # 188 | Tuesday, 07 Aug 2012 - 00:53
New chapter!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 41 A NEW BEGINNING Ellison has some visitors in the hospital and gets up to speed on what has been happening since getting shot.
A tense domestic situation is happening as Sarah begins to deal with a new Kyle in her life and John tries to talk to a non-cooperative Cameron.
John returns to Crystal Peak with the excuse of collecting ID's, but instead he confronts Weaver, alone.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6507201/42/

The1Russter Post # 189 | Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012 - 19:02
Update on progress! Final Draft complete on all of the following chapters! Phew!

43 - 42: 2029 Something Old,...
44 - 43: 2029 Something New,...
45 - 44: 2029 Something Borrowed,...
46 - 45: 2029 Something Blue,...
47 - 46: Babylon Falls
48 - 47: Going Home
49: Epilogue P1: Back In Kansas
49: Epilogue P2: 2029 ...And a sixpence in her shoe.
49: Epilogue P3: The TX Arrives/Final Goodbye

All that is left to do is the final polish before posting! Thank God this day has come!

If all goes well, expect posting to begin soon and often.

For a list of all chapters with summaries, visit: REUNION

RNBM Post # 190 | Thursday, 20 Sep 2012 - 19:19
I've been patiently waiting for the new chapters. Looking forward to reading them

robbo Post # 191 | Thursday, 20 Sep 2012 - 21:52
been reading these chapters with anticipation absolutely im on a knife edge great reading

kaotic Post # 192 | Thursday, 20 Sep 2012 - 23:37
I definitely recommend this story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5652260/1/Becoming-John-Connor

It's one of the best John/Cameron fanfics I've read.

The1Russter Post # 193 | Saturday, 22 Sep 2012 - 22:03
New chapters!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapters 42 & 43 Events of present day are rooted in the year 2029. Discover the truth of Catherine Weaver & her plans for the future of machine and man; Cameron Philips & how she came to be the key to that plan; and at the center of the story both now and in the future, John Connor. A man on whose shoulders rest the fate and future of both man and machine.

Chapter 42 Something Old,

Chapter 43 Something New,

Message edited by The1Russter - Saturday, 22 Sep 2012, 22:03

The1Russter Post # 194 | Monday, 01 Oct 2012 - 22:04
New chapters!

REUNION Revised Edition

Chapter 44 & 45

Events of present day are rooted in the year 2029. Discover the truth of Catherine Weaver & her plans for the future of machine and man;
Cameron Philips & how she came to be the key to that plan; and at the center of the story both now and in the future, John Connor. A man
on whose shoulders rest the fate and future of both man and machine.

Chapter 44 Something Borrowed,

Chapter 45 Something Blue,

Message edited by The1Russter - Monday, 01 Oct 2012, 22:04

robbo Post # 195 | Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012 - 01:28
thanks for posting these new chapters looking forward to reading them especially the truth of catherine weaver with anticipation very interesting also cameron and john thanks great stuff

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » TSCC fanfictions (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!)
Search: