menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Terminator SCC Season 3
Terminator SCC Season 3
Marcel93Date: Saturday, 07 Apr 2012, 19:12 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Chapter 15. Too late

Serrano Point in 2026 .....

Serrano Point was one of the bases which were very important for the resistance. It was one of the few nuclear power plants, which had functioned under the influence of the resistance. Near a port, it was the perfect place for deliveries to the U-boat. Jesse Flores was one of many resistance fighters who were stationed there.

Clip-on dock where she stood at just import the USS Britain. A supply of ammunition, food and weapons. The U-boat commander Reprogrammed a T-888th She was waiting for someone specific. This particular person stepped out together with the T.888.

, Good Cross is the charge I'm sure I'll be overseeing all times! "
,, Ok good luck! "
It was Steven Cross to Jesse waited and warm welcoming ...

, Steven, and how was the ride? "
Went, 'Well it is a machine, so very bored. "He said, laughing and joined Jesse in his arms ...
, Everything is still quiet? "
, Yes no enemy activity, and have you seen Connor? "She asked, very curious ...
,, Yes, and not only him. Now Connor's plans that's for Big plans with the machines. There are very many here like to work for us, not many, there is unrest, "he said, very depressed.

Some time later .....

After a long pause Skynet now in the process, the power plant was to attack again. Cross was given the command of Connor, the power plant to defend at all costs.

, Steven what is going on here? "Said Jesse Compline out of breath and steadied himself against a wall ...
, Skynet attacks. T-888er and two H / K have her on the way here, we have the highest alert level, you and Jesse bring the children to safety you hear, "said Steven Jesse and pressed an assault rifle in his hand ...
,, No, I'm fighting here with you! I'll leave you here alone do not, "she cried, holding Steven.
, Jesse, please. "He said, kissing her on the forehead., You're like a daughter to me, I can not lose you on the tin."

She nodded and ran off. Steven opened a case in which a Gatling gun was and they took out. Skynet had reached the power station and was destroyed while the resistance.

, Since the front two panels are arrrrrrrrrrrr ... "The Terminators killed everyone who came in their way, but Steven was also very enthusiastic about the idea.

, Hey Smiley here I am! "He activated his gun and shot at the terminator round. It Smoked and burned intensely from the smoke came Steven, behind him the Destroyed terminators. Suddenly, he felt like he lost the ground under his feet and slammed against a wall. pain was the only thing he felt what he saw but still only had assaulted him.

Steven grabbed it by the neck and lifted him into the air. It was a terminator, an infiltration unit ....
, Colonel Steven Cross, you're Skynet long been a thorn in the flesh! "It just cracked and Steven was dead, he much lifeless to the ground. The stranger had been Byron and vanished as quickly as it came. The resistance drove the forces of Skynet for now. Steven Jesse looked for and found him. She ran to him and threw herself beside him on the floor. She cried and begged him to wake up yet again, but that was just wishful thinking ..... ..

Present .....

John had been thinking about many things. As the Cameron lost a single word of the night or something else to do what it was. Or could learn his mother about it and would not understand it. But on one thing he had not been thinking about Riley. Only when he took the photo she had given him in Mexico, he had to know if she was all right. He called her several times on her cell phone, but they did not go to her cell phone.

He did worry, but not where she was. In addition, he was still trying to decrypt the disks and this was no easy task. Time was short and CRS was his goal to complete the approaching Skynet.

CRS Public Administration Building .....

CRS was publicly known, but no one knew so right that CRS truly did. In every branch of the company, it was one of the direct from the main plant was to monitor everything. Everything was top secret military was concerned, only very few people knew about the Skynet project, which included Dr. Jesper Meuter. He was one of the leaders of CRS staff, however, was that against this project. He just ran through the corridors of the building and was caught by one of his colleagues.

, Jesper, "exclaimed one of his colleagues ...
, Yes there is, I have to do? "Said Dr. Meuter little tense and easily irritated ....
,, General farmer on line 2 of them, he said it was urgent! "

Meuter was surprised and went into his office. He sat down and took his telephones in the hand.

,, Dr. Meuter on the line. "
, Hello Mr. Meuter, I wanted to ask how it Looks to the pattern analysis and pattern recognition for Skynet? "
,, You're almost done what I wanted to ask me, how did you get her the basic building block, because Skynet was just over three weeks is not nearly as much as now. "Said Meuter ...
, We have the means Obtains Dr. Meuter, they take care of their affairs. "
, The building blocks for Skynet did not receive legal, and I refuse to participate in a crime! "Very tense .... Said Meuter
, They listen, they do what I tell them Meuter understood, they exit the software and leave it to the rest of us. "

One heard only after the beep from the hook, Meuter sank in his chair and looked down at his computer .....

Hiding the Connors ....

John was getting insane with these hard drives, until suddenly appeared a series of data, and John jumped up, I got it, Mom, I did it! "John yelled through the house. All were alert and gathered around John.

,, Here is the list of Important CRS employees, former employees Cyberdyne, which could bring a threat or a victory for Skynet. "

They all looked at John's notebook. It was an unbelievable amount of names to look for all possible or protect. but then appeared on another list that was for something else ....

John what is this? "Said Sarah, pointing to the other list ....
,, For a list of CRS and Cyberdyne employees in the last 20 years have disappeared. "John said quietly, and saw a name listed there.

, Miles Bennett Dyson is also aufgelistet.CRS infected because deep down in there with "John. There was a silence said, the mayor went through a name John.
John stop! "Cameron said suddenly and scrolled back up ...
, As Dr. Jesper packs. He is in my database, and is one of the technical officers. He was the reason that you could send Kyle Reese back. "

Sarah looked at as John Cameron. An expression on his face was customary, was Undefinable. He turned around and clicked on his name. It seemed a data bank on it ....

, He Works still in CRS in the Department of AI technology here in LA in a branch office of CRS. "Said John, and printed the information from.
, Then we should pay Dr. times packs a visit, "said Sarah had been a plan.

John Cameron and Sarah would be disguised as a private investitures go there, looking warding Steve and Derek at the home of packs after traces were.

The next day they made the five on the way, Derek and Steven to Jesper Meuters apartment and the other three went on their way to the CRS branch. Steven and Derek were very quiet in the car. No one said anything until they reached the home of Jesper.

,, Ok here we are, "said Derek, and she went to the door. But it was already open which was very strange was. Your arms and sneaked into the house went side by side ...

, Ok I'm going along there and you are there. "Steven whispered and walked toward the kitchen. Derek nodded and walked toward the living room. Suddenly a rustle, and the two walked toward the living room were amazed when they found there, especially Derek ....

, Jesse, "said Derek as he'd seen a ghost.
Jesse also looked like she was seeing a ghost, but this view was not much more but Derek Steven ....
, Steven you really? "She said .... Derek looked at Steven, who did nothing more-

CRS Administration Building .....

Sarah, John and Cameron got out of her car. John looked up at the company's logo and was very surprised ....
,, Ok how do we proceed? "John asked his mother, but Cameron quickly answered, We are looking for Dr. packs and bring him to safety!" she said in brief and invited by their 9mm. It was very easy to get into the building because it was her freely passable from the ground floor for everyone. We went without our very attracted attention to the stairs and sneaked up to the third floor. Arrived at the door we had to find it was locked. But that did not Cameron, with a jerk, the door was open and we are on the third floor.

Sarah led the way, her gun in her hand, then close behind Cameron and John. Sarah was a little faster on foot, what a little conversation with John Cameron made it possible ....
, Cameron what's wrong with you? "Whispered John and Cameron was hard on the arm ..., since this has happened with Byron, you're back as before, we've been through everything you seem to have forgotten." Cameron was looking a bit slower but not for John said, ....,, I remember everything, and it was wrong. Byron had a relapse, he was a danger that could happen with me too, I wear his log, so I think it is the most sensible of these things to forget and put more of the hunting of Skynet and the destruction of Kümmer "she said, increased again slightly at speed. John did not believe what he heard and was very confused about Cameron's very direct statement.

They stopped in front of the office of Dr. packs are available, but the door was open. Sarah opened it slowly forward with the weapon, but they were too late. Packs was death. A Targeted headshot. He sat in his chair, lifeless. Sarah and Cameron walked around the desk ...., John, come over here. "Said Sarah, John came to and looked at the data on the PC.
, We have s too late. The software is ready for Skynet and was sent to the CRS home lab. "
, Can not you trace back, "asked Sarah ..., No, the data went through the whole country, impossible to track the return." John said. He took the hard drive and they disappeared. A few minutes later called for a staff member of the CRS police when he found the corpse of packs.

They climbed into her car and drove to hide .....

Meutens apartment ....

All three were charged with weapons Were they there in a circle ... Jesse what are you doing here? "Derek asked, very seriously. By the time he did not parallel the Jesse here. But Steven Jesse looked at constantly ... Steven, I do not believe it! " Steven was confused, I should know you? "... You will get to know me, you live, you can see you alive ....." A shot rang out, Jesse too much ground. It was the terminator of the hounds had killed, he was turned back by a further order to destroy evidence.

, JESSE! "Cried Derek and fired at the T-888er, who returned fire. Steven and Derek jumped behind the sofa for cover. The Terminator had a can of gasoline in his left hand and spread it on the whole space. He lit shot on the ground. By the sparks yourself the gas and it started to burn. The machine disappeared and it was burning .... Lichterloh, shit, we gotta get outta here go Derek! " Derek yelled at Steven, one of Jesse's hands holding ..., death is going to come! "He moved away from Derek and Jesse threw him out the door in the back garden. Suddenly there was an explosion caused by gas in the house was. They had luck good luck. Both she sat in the grass and watched as the house slowly collapsed.

, You can test it? "Derek said to Steven, the stand and walked towards the car without losing a single word. Steven followed, and before police and firefighters was only because they were already gone.

Hiding the Connors .....

Derek and Steven returned. It was a very unpleasant silence in the house. All they stood or sat in the living room ....,, We came too late, another for the production Beistein Skynet, we can win at all, "asked Sarah who was sitting on the sofa and watched Cameron stood at the window ... , We'll beat the fucking spawn of hell? " Sarah asked again ...., I do not know, my knowledge there are sufficient up to 2027, I have no further information about the future. "she said ...
, Of course you do not have the .. "Sarah said with anger in his voice rose and beat against the door jamb. The rest was startled and looked at Sarah over their head was leaning against the door frame .....,, We need to be faster, Skynet is constantly ahead of us, the change we need. " Finally she said, and left the room. It remained in silence

Omar Nelson Bradley once said: The war is no second prize. "And he was right. This was a defeat that was difficult to accept, we had to make it better to stop Skynet.

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012, 10:55 | Message # 17
Chapter 16. Catch me if you can

War calls for sacrifice. But for Sarah, it was slow enough to sacrifice for a war not yet found the workshop. Too many people had to die. Families were divided. John continued to go through the list of people who work at Cyberdyne or CRS were, or still are. However, the situation was very tense at the moment. Cameron supplanted everything they had with John for the mission to give 100% success. John did not understand the world anymore. Derek was still beside him. Jesse, the woman he loved had died.

The only loss was to the less was Steven. He sat in his wood shed and build something together. It had its own weapons created cabinet, from 9mm up to the battle-ax of the same material as his telescopic sword. However, he was aware of the momentary situation more than aware, and looked right at this moment Skynet was responsible, they slowly lost the courage.

After his tinkering with his new weapon, the half was finished he went out to the lake where John was standing by to take a break ....

, Hey John, you look so lost? "Said Steven who was now next to John.
, Oh no, I'm just thinking. "Said John who was still staring out to sea.
, Is it because Cameron? "Steven asked very safe destination. John took a deep breath, but said nothing.

Steven turned around and said even when away, Love is always turned in the Convert John, who is waiting for the most rewarding! "To John Steven who was, however, disappeared. Steven wanted some answers and doggedly sought Cameron. He found them on the jeep when it was just about to carry ammunition from the loading dock.

, Cameron, I am in your future? "Cameron put the box down with the 45mm ammunition and looked at Steven ...
, You are a member of a special unit of John Connor. WIth nearly 56 years you are one of the elders of the resistance. You'll also called Skynet's horrors. You are active until 2026 and will be killed in battle. "Said Cameron again and took a box and placed it on the floor ...
Wants, then I can assume that I see death or Skynet? "
, Yes you are number 3 on Skynet's hit list are. "

Steven thanked him with a nod and climbed into his car and drove towards the city. He wondered why he, why not someone else? He just drove through the city he wanted to forget everything for a few hours. Wehrend Stevens disappear and no one noticed the others went to their activities should, Steven soon realized he would get no rest.

He stopped at a diner and got out of his car. It was now already 17 clock and it was a little cooler. He was enjoying the cool summer breeze, leaning against his car. He He lit a cigarette. His lighter was shimmering gold. For a moment he had forgotten everything. He thought of the small farm. His grandfather was a Samish Indians a white woman his grandmother. He thought of his childhood in the mountains of North Dekotas.
He always thought of the rivers in the mountains and what his grandfather told him when he was young (You're more than just flesh and blood). Was it perhaps a hidden message? In either put the heart of a warrior, his grandfather said repeatedly that he would only be awakened.

He was pulled from his thoughts as he flew over his car. He looked up. Only a machine could have such a power. The man went to the car and grabbed Steven picked him .....

, Steven Cross, "he asked ...
, Yes I am the ... "he said consumed pain, but no sooner he could answer there was Steven and he grabbed a shock and freed himself from his, but his bad luck in this campaign, he lost his car keys and had to be as . escape the Terminator took up the chase. So it was all over with the rest. and began a chase. Steven ran for his life. The Terminator close to his verses.

In one corner he paused, trying to reach John .....
John I'm Steven! "
, 'What's going on? "
,, I am haunted by a Terminator, I'll start my GPS, I need urgent help, hurry! "He hung up again, because the terminator was close behind him.

John Connor was hiding in the modest to the other was in the stern of the terminal. They grabbed their weapons and immediately got into the jeep and drove off to help Steven .......

In the meantime .....

Steven was still on the run from the T-888er. Who chased him on without mercy. Steven was a soldier, a normal person would not have survived this Hetz hunting. He fled to an industrial area and hid behind a stone pillar first ...

, Damn it, where it remains merely "Steven said softly and crouched down. Wehrend Steven awaited his rescue, was no longer the Triple Eight far. Steven heard the loud Hall ends steps of the terminator, and hid himself lying between two aneinader columns. The Triple Eight looked around and activated his heat seeker. He looked around and saw Steven and shot immediately to his hideout. Steven was startled and jumped behind the nearest pillar.

, Damn machine you have no hobbies!?? "He shouted, and called his 9mm. The Terminator stopped short and looked around again. Steven had already left his new hiding place and went into the attack
about. He scored from a corner on the terminator, and disappeared again. The Triple Eight, meanwhile, fired on the spot where the shots came from, but Steven was gone.

, Do you know what Skynet is error? It makes us all the same people on the stage. But everyone is different, and that makes us dangerous to you machine, "he said, and fired again at the Triple Eight and disappeared again. Steven turned the tables now. No longer the Terminator hunting Steven, Steven then chased the Terminator.

Steven jumped from shadow to shadow. The Terminator did not, however, perplex, and went to his programming. Steven tried to manipulate him, but this was more difficult than expected. He crossed the room to the end and now could no longer hide Steven.
, Damn, I'm sitting in the trap, "he thought only. He looked around and did not notice that the terminator was directly behind him. He only felt the pain of the blow, and flew across the room. Slowly tried Steven to rise again. Some of his ribs were broken. He Pulled his gun and pulled the trigger. Even the Terminator Zog and his went slowly to Steven, who saw three gas bottles and waited .....

, Go to hell you monster!! "He suddenly shouted and shot at the bottles. An explosion and another shot Followed. The Terminator was torn to pieces. But Steven was also something going on. He looked at his stomach . He was bleeding profusely. The Terminator had caught him. He was black before his eyes ................

Some time later the other reached the building. They only found unconscious in front of Steven and the decomposed terminator. Steven Later John went to the clinic the other Followed.

In the hospital .....

According to the remains of the Triple Eight were burned, everyone gathered in the clinic. Steven had fallen into a coma due to blood loss. Were they all at his bedside. The doctor came in ....

, They are nationals by Steven Cross? "
, And friends. "Said John, How is it?"
, His condition is stable, but the blood loss was large. He fell into a coma when he wakes up is unclear. Maybe tomorrow or in 10 years, "said the doctor, and went out of the room. They all stood around his bed. Cameron moved closer to Steven, they did not understand what was with Steven. For them it was life or death, as John told her that he now between life and death had to Cameron, this was first classified correctly.

When it was evening, Sarah and Derek went on to make more. John and Cameron remained.
, Between life and death. "Cameron said quietly. John looked at her but said nothing. Cameron put her hand on Stevens what it meant?
, He has sacrificed himself for the good of mankind. "Said Cameron, Why do people sacrifice for other people?"
,, The next is called love. "
,, When you got me again Reactivates did you also love the next act? "Said John Cameron. He answered not, however, and went from room Stevens towards the car. Cameron watched him go.

Then she did something very strange. She put her hand in his pants and pulled her jeans a chain cross chain and forth they went to put Steven Stevens also made room. Once again, someone is killed in battle against the machines. But the struggle goes on ...........

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2012, 20:55 | Message # 18
Chapter 17. Love, sadness, friendship

The general atmosphere was very tense. John blamed himself for Stevens Current situation and that could be clearly felt. John has been since the incident became very quiet and very withdrawn. Sarah was always trying to make it clear that John, he was not his fault, but John was convinced of it, only he was to blame.
Derek always the otherwise rather like slid all the machines in the shoes themselves were somewhat to blame. For him to fail, it was pure failure and slowly he also lost the feel of a victory against the machines. Every day was John Stevens to bed.
Cameron did not understand how to be between life and death and how one could be for another human sacrifice. Although it was different than other machines, they could classify it still does not that weird human behavior. She sat in the hallway and did not want to disturb John. Because they do not let them sleep through some books about the human behavior. The funeral was what she Spellbound. Why do people mourn when another person dies, especially if it's none of the family. John came out of the room and John Cameron went on to ......

, Why do people mourn, but you had it ever been explained to me, but never why people do not mourn the loss of family members. "John looked at her a little puzzled and sat on a chair near .....
, Love for other people. With the other man feels and mourns with, especially if you liked that person. "John said softly and looked at the floor.

Cameron sat down next to John, Did you mourn for me when you had to disable me, "she asked, John looked up at her and smiled.
, Yes I have been mourning. "
, Why do you grieve for a machine? "John has a small tear rolled down his cheek as he remembered something that happened some time ago.

, You know, at the age of 12 years wanted me to kill T-1000, the opposition sent someone to protect me too. A T-800, he had no name. But he was human than any human being because I knew. He was like a father to me, in the end he had to sacrifice themselves for my future, the future of every person to feel safe. "Cameron was a little surprised, and saw how the tears rolled down his cheek Johns. She took her finger and she started from ....

, You cry for a machine? "
No, not a machine, a very good friend. "Said John, standing up. He turned and saw Catherine Weaver and James Allison walk down the hall.
They remained standing in front of John, if John had not noticed the Savannah Weaver was standing behind Allison .....

,, How are Steven Cross? "Said Weaver, Allison did not quite understand why Weaver said Steven for those interested.
,, He is stable, but he is in a coma. "Said John, looking at Steven. Weaver also saw him and then Allison.
,, It will take a little longer. they go for a walk with some Savannah yes? "Allison nodded and understood now. Catherine Stevens went into the room and sat on his bed. Even John was a little surprised. He went towards the exit, Cameron followed with a very thoughtful face in mine.

Somewhere in L. A. .....

Even if Steven had done his tormentors, he was nevertheless observed. Pincola watched every movement of John. And now he had the opportunity to Cameron, John, and to terminate the other. He had spawned any number in the database of the city of LA and now knew what he had done, he immediately went on his way to the hospital .....

Outside the hospital, John is now leaning against his car and looked at the sky. Cameron stopped at the entrance and watched John's behavior. Rooms in Stevens Catherine Stevens still sitting on bed. She looked around several times and moved out of her purse she had with a syringe in which a white liquid was. She gave him an injection and put them back in their pocket. It was a serum obtained from the blood sample of the super soldier Marcel Chesterfield. Steven Weaver pointed with her hand across his face, leaned forward and whispered something into his ear, then she left the room, turned around to him again but before she went around the corner.

Steven was unfortunately not out of danger. Pincola was near. Weaver went to the exit and went on to John ....
, I'd be not too worried about Steven Cross. "She said, and only rose in her car. John turned his head wanted to say something but she was already on his way back to ZeiraCorp.

Sarah and Derrek were still busy Potential persons who were found in close connection to CRS or Cyberdyne Systems. But then ....

, Derrek I have something here? "Said Sarah, pulling Derrrek themselves. A woman was there ....
, Emily, was in a secret project with Cyberfly, the Project X-300 was not there something? "
, Yes, I remember a novel prototype hunters, we should sometimes pay her a visit! But to just have to calm down here a lot. "
They printed out the documents, there was a trace ....

John was still out there, Cameron was with Steven we sat next to him. She looked at him very scrutinizing. He made no movement, it was as Cameron's death, but he was still alive and did not really Cameron. She had a Extensive knowledge of the Christian religion, and knew the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Maybe there was a connection? She heard footsteps and turned around. It was Allison who came into the room and looked around.

, You here? "Allison said, and went to the other side of the bed.
, Yes, I'm trying to understand his condition, which he both lives is death. "Maybe it was ever in religion?" Allison sat down across from Cameron, in the hands of a necklace, a cross of gold ...
,, I know what you mean and no. There are many things that can not understand the man or the machine, something like miracles are rare but everyday of our lives. "
, You brought religion to John Henry and he brought it to us at, but still hanging together so vague and incomprehensible, like many other things. Grief, love, emotion, life and death all part of the people, but not part of a machine. "

Allison Stevens put the chain on hand and stood up ...
,, If you think so, I'm sorry. "With these words, Allison left the room, John was walking down the hallway toward room and Allison over. When he entered the room was like Cameron solidifies on the chair .. .....

, Cameron everything ok with you, "asked John and came closer, but Cameron was petrified. Allison went outside and just as he came out Pincola went to the hospital. Unfortunately, Allison did not know who was the man who ran past him and therefore went on unperturbed. Pincola went to the clinic towards Tour ....

, Good, I look for a Steven Cross. "He said without moving his face only.
, They are a relative or friend? "
, A close friend of the family. "
,, Room 204 in the direction .. "Did the nurse at the information desk, Pincola went without a word of thanks to Stevens room.

Just then Sarah and Derek went to the hospital, unaware that what they put for problems now. John gave it to Cameron to speak, because they had some little upset. John went into the hall and could not believe his eyes when he saw coming towards him .... Pincola

He ran into the room it s too late, Pincola had seen him and opened fire into the crowd. Stop crying and Romps, the Security Service Pincola tried but in vain.

, Cameron, Pincola is here, "shouted John, as if by magic, she awoke and stood up ....
,, We must leave here, "she took Steven to their shoulders and carried him out. They ran to the stairs at the other end of the corridor. They ran down the stairs and then something happened, Steven began to move, his eyes opened slowly. They stopped briefly and placed it on the floor ....

, Steven, "asked John. Steven opened his eyes ...
, What is happening where I am and what I have on there, it's pretty cold in the lower area. "John smiled and gasified they were persecuted ....
, You have to have a T-888 and won, but he has caught you yet and you have lost much blood. "Steven looked down and removed the tape, no wound. Steven looked at John in disbelief ....

, How is that possible? "
, Ask me what lighter, and why I am here to guide the hospital. "
, Followed Pincola us, "said Cameron and Steven threw his things to ...
, Drawing, at you. "She said succinctly what Steven did. He felt quite well, as he could uprooting trees, not bad for a candidate he was comatose. Suddenly shots rang out, Pincola had found her.

, Shit'm only now waking up, I want to leave! "She ran, Pincola afterwards. They ran outside and hid behind an ambulance.
, Why are we stopping? "Said John Steven. Steven Cameron asked to pick one of the opposing cylinders and to orient toward the door ...
,, I'm not running more when we run on, we might as well give up the fight against Skynet! "Steven said firmly, and took Cameron's 9mm.

, 'Come on what are you waiting for? "Steven was waiting, a big confrontation Steven tried to avoid. There he was, smiled sardonically and Steven came to the valve. To the gas bottle shot like a torpedo on Pincola and captured him .....

, Good to Smily "he had shot on the bottle and there was an explosion. John and Steven, the hand in front of her face by lightning because Hellen. It burned, flames went all over. Steven ran a little closer as if he knew the It was not over yet and in fact. Pincola krauchte from the fire, but both legs and his right arm was gone. His tissue had disappeared. Only the very battered endoskeleton krauchte on Steven.

John and Cameron walked behind Steven. He went to Pincola and kicked him on the head. He knew something had happened to him. He felt more better than before. Pincola whirled with his other arm back and forth. Steven turned him around so he could see him in the face .....

, Say Skynet, we now have the rules changed. "Steven shot several times in the eyes of Pincola. He switched off ... That you're resting now John."
Cameron took the remains and all three ran towards the car. Arrived just as Sarah and Derek ....

, 'What has happened, Stephen? What, what's going on here? "Asked Sarah Cameron looked very confused and put Pincola back in the truck ....
, Pincola Mom's story, "said John More, and not got into the car. They drove all the back to go without a word to the hideout.

In the hiding place of the Connors .......

Cameron was going to burn the remains Pincolas when she was finished she went into the house. They all sat in the living room up to Steven who came then from the front door. They all looked at Steven. He wore a pitch black military suit, on the left side of a 9mm, at the right hand side of a melee knife. He threw his jacket over the chair and stood still .....

,, I know it's very confusing why this all happens here. I think the universe is a sick game played with us. I do not know why I'm back, it is important that I am here to help you. "They all nodded.

,, We have a new target person tells you the name Project X-300 something, "asked Sarah Steven.
, X-300 is one of many projects of the U.S. government in coorperation with other countries to upgrade and modernization of flying. "Said Steven succinctly, 'Why are you asking?" Sarah gave Steven the documents.
, 'Oh we should do some more research there, because I have to do something. "

Steven had picked up the car keys, took his Impala and drove to the John ZeiraCorp. Cameron went to the shed to store their weapons there when she found a little letter to her name. She opened it and read ...

Hey Cameron,
I've seen lately that you do not hire you cope with many, or you see no connection. In you there is a conflict, because you must stop. You are not the machine that you were too early, but you are an individual. Do not wait, because you only live once, you too!

Your friend Steven
PS: Yes, you read correctly friend.

Steven Cameron conjured a smile across his face with these lines. She grabbed him the letter her pants pocket. Maybe Steven was right? Cameron himself thought. Wehrend Cameron slowly became aware that she was no longer as in the beginning was Steven arrived at ZeiraCorp and went to Weaver's office. The elevator bell rang, Catherine Weaver sat at her desk and looked out of her glass window.

Steven was getting closer .....
, You are well again? "
, Yes, thanks to you, even if I was in a coma, I've heard what you have whispered in my ear. "Catherine got up and walked over to Steven and stood before him. She took her hand and stroked his face. Suddenly, Steven and Catherine began to kiss with a passion as between two people, you talked close embrace. Catherine listened for a while and broke up their lips .....

, What are the next steps? "
,, I do not know, I never thought it would happen. "He began to kiss again, Catherine pushed him toward the sofa and sat down on it.
,, We should first keep the secret. "Said Catherine and Steven voice. It started to rain and both sank behind the sofa in their affection for each other ......

Marcel93Date: Friday, 04 May 2012, 18:55 | Message # 19
Chapter 18. The hope of returning

Steven was back, as if by a miracle. So it would describe James Ellison. They had a hot lead that led to Emily. Steven had been missing for two days and no one knew exactly where he was. If they knew where he was, that would mean in the eyes of Derek and Sarah anger. Steven was left with Catherine on the nights. For them it was new territory affection for a man to sense, but in a special way to enjoy both ...

ZeiraCorp ....

Steven was at the window and looked down to the city. He thought he was thinking and imagining what the world would look like in the future ruled by machines, such as chaos raged in the streets constantly. They gave him a second chance and he wanted to used .....

, You're thinking, what are you thinking? "Said Catherine suddenly standing behind Steven.
, What I do not understand is if Skynet people so hated, why do the terminators the human skeleton similar, but the question arises, what reason that Skynet objectives of destroying the human species? What if Skynet has wiped us, then Skynet alone ... "

It had been thought before. Catherine sat down and did not answer this question.

, There must be a reason why Skynet is waging war against us and because I want to find out, maybe we can prevent conflict and human machine can just as life in harmony with each other without being enemies. "

With these words very determined ZeiraCorp Steven left, leaving a very confused Terminatrix. Steven got into his car. However, he drove off but not leaned back in his seat and snatched a quick breath. What he had said he seriously mean, but what he should do it? He turned the car keys and drove to hide ......

In trying to hide as much as possible about Emily to find out. What should not be easy. CRS had protected the calculated these data very well. John was now given for several hours while the data freely. Stevens Wafen drove up the driveway, Cameron watched from the window as Steven got out of the car and pulled out a box ais the trunk, and go into the shed. Cameron took her leather jacket and she also went to zock direction scales.

In front of the shed she stopped and opened the door slowly. Steven had a computer were set up to look at those strange data. On the table were comical weapons Cameron had never seen before .....

, Steven what are you doing? "Said Cameron came in, frightened, and Steven Cameron held his 9mm over his face.
, Damn it do that never, never again! "Cursed Steven calmed down again, but quick and put the gun aside. Cameron looked around and saw the data from Cyberfly intelligent.

, Where do you get this data? "Cameron said something threatening and went to the computer ....
,, John had them and they are very useful is you actually been clear that you have the man thrown nearly 50 years ago with the destruction of Cyberfly? X-300 would have changed everything and I think John has seen it! "
, This data could fall into the hands of Skynet and the resistance would be lost! "

Steven scratched his head and gave a short laugh ..., Skynet would not understand the technology, it is too far and that we owe to the time warp of you. John told me some of whom will meet easily, so everything since what I am particularly interested in what the meeting of the Commander of a very distant future. He told them that the time is no longer it was. "

Cameron went to the table and looked around for the weapons to lay on the table ....
, 'What do you mean? "
, You do not exist dürftest Cameron! "As Steven said that she stopped, her eyes spark Elten blue but she said nothing ....

, With a jump in the year 2007, it created an alternative reality have time, you have changed the past, present and future. If mankind took Skynet technology in the future had to survive, which can only mean that the actual day of reckoning would sooner rather than have to find! X-300 to the turn point in the progress of mankind and the Commander is the proof. But now it is so and we can not change it anymore and I think you already knew it all along! "

Steven Cameron said very aggressively in order to open out what is not, unfortunately .... Worked
,, Now I will destroy the data on X-300 when I'm done. So at least back to the old line fits. But I have built with X-300 for something that could help me. "

Cameron looked back on the guns ...,, This is a gauss rifle EM1. An experimental elektomagnetisches gun with which you can use electonic devices from a distance out of action. Against living targets is ineffective. The military uses them in the enemy drone destroyed. And that, my sword has been, I'm your coltan used to block ..... "When Cameron heard that Steven grabbed her by the neck and pushed him against the table, but they could go back but her face was very consumed with rage. ....

,, It was necessary, (coughs) ok where I was, just that is a solid alloy. "
, Mixed alloy in how far? "Cameron then asked, but interested."
,, I've connected with coltan Trinium. Trinium go with the base material was the armor for the X-300, it did at the looting of the hanger with Derek leave. This makes it very resistant and cuts are still a T-888 in pieces without much effort. "Cameron went to the door and turned around then, well you did that to me it says, I appreciate you very much and would you only reluctantly have to kill because of the suspicion might be that you are working against us. " In a nutshell, they said, and smiled and left the shed .....

Some time later we all met in the house because it was on to something ...
, We may know where to find Emily, "said John, and showed everyone what was on his computer.
, Emily, was divided for AI projects and was among the experts who wrote the program probably fo Skynet. Sometime after the explosion of Cyberdyne she disappeared, but remained in Los Angeles, but under different names. "

John called out to a file, it is now known under the name Lily Beckert and living in downtown LA "Steven looked at the image of women, even Cameron, Sarah and Derek saw it was exactly ...
, They could be in the crosshairs of Skynet Schomberg, "asked Sarah ....
, Do I believe less, by the name change, probably confusion has arisen. "
, Then we can search and find them. "Said Derek and John agreed to ...

After this very fast and matching meeting is made all ready. Derek and Sarah invited a few weapons in the Jeep, John was still looking at the documents out, Cameron helped load their weapons and Steven was in the shed and prepared himself well. In black military uniform, in any case a weapons magazine. On the left hip, a 9mm, a knife on the right, on the back of an M4 A16 and the use he could hire another Sun All gathered in front of the jeep ....

,, Ok after last sighting she lives in a small suburb of Los Angeles. "John said to the other and because twisted his face into a very serious though still quite friendly mine.
,, I will proceed as we do? "Said Steven targeted ....
, And we should split would be the best. "Explained John. The sun shone down on them, it was again one of those very hot days. Derek took off his jacket and placed it in the jeep ....

,, I would suggest Steven goes with the machine, and we three would be the best! "Derek suggested, but wanted to say something when John went to his mother's word, yes that's a good idea."

So it was decided that John did not liked, but had to endure over whether he would or not. Steven and Cameron got into the Impala and the other in the Jeep, but they drove off together, but took different routes to reach their goal .... There should be a fairly quiet start to ride. Steven has focused mainly on the drive. When Cameron broke the silence.

, Why do you fight, you could change your future, you could go? "Steven said nothing only briefly and sighed and stopped at a red traffic light ....
,, I've Committed John. It's not just his war, it is the war of all people, so I'm him. "Steven said shortly and wanted to say something when he suddenly noticed that the car broke off the road. A truck rammed Stevens cars and hurled it a few meters farther. Eventually the vehicle to a stop .....

Wehrend its ......

,, I can not reach Steven, there's something wrong, "said Derek was trying to reach Steven on his cell phone. Not you know that Cameron and Steven had a defection and therefore went on to meet. Arrived they parked a little further away from the target and watched ....

The car was smoking a lot and lost by Steven gasoline. Steven came to himself, but Cameron was something wrong. She did not move, her eyes were closed. He smashed the door and crawled out of the car. Pain consumed Cameron, he moved out of the car. Her eyes opened again, and they stand on ....

, I had to reboot. "She said in a nutshell .....
, 'What the hell was that? "Said Steven Cameron and looked around, no sign of anyone. Your car has been pushed away no one saw the accident or mitbekam. Steven rubbed his neck ....
, Damn it, phone is crap is your phone ok? "Cameron reached into her jacket, but also her phone was not ready to function.

Steven wondered who could have done and why? He looked around ..., and to achieve this we can never reach us either! "The situation was hopeless Steven thought at first but then he saw a car pull up with Cameron, she had just closed the car
, Boarding, "she said, which could be told twice and Steven joined. With full throttle, they made their way to the rendezvous.

With the other pure nothing happened, Derek was the wait too much and therefore proposed to have action. They made the house. Strange only that the door was open stand. Derek opened the door cautiously, however, he came forward with full force. A Triple Eight was there before them and had his work done. The force also were dashed as John with Sarah. All three of them were lying on the floor. The only thing John heard it was the clash of metal as a red mini Triple Eight of the houses struck by the wall. It was Cameron and Steven rose out of the car, guns in hand, while the aufzuhelfen three.

, Why did not you report and where's the Impala go? "Derek said as he rebellion.
,, We also had our problems, but apparently you are too! Scrambled "The Terminator is back on and went on to five. Steven and Cameron fired on all cylinders at the terminator. The twitching uncontrollably by the impact of the ball hail. Cameron met him several times on the head and damaged his CPU.

They taught him to 3 magazines, and listened only to shoot at. It was smoking heavily and the Terminator did not look good. It looked like he just collapsed and fell forward. His skull had burst open rear by a small explosion of its CPU.
, Yes, so is it done good work. "Said Steven, holding up his hand for a high five, which nobody expected then, the so Cameron said the guests with a high five ....
,, I see just as Steven. "They all went into the house, but it was too late. Emily was already dead But the Terminator had overlooked something. Steven went into a kind of study, and found something which should be significant.

,, I got it, I got it!! "Steven screamed bloody murder and ran into the living room., CRS Since all data on that hard drive is not long then it's over!"

They went out of the apartment, Cameron tucked the Triple Eight in the jeep. Together, they drove back to the hideout. Cameron burned as usual the endoskeleton. But this time the mood was sensed more of joy than before. Steven Cameron had acquired confidence. After the burning of the Terminator Cameron was looking for Steven. She walked past the shed and listened to wonderful music. She opened the door and saw Sarah, Derek and John Steven something like drinking.

, What is this music? "She asked, very interested ....
, Chris de Burgh. "Said Steven Cameron and gave a glass of ...
,, We are nearing the end, this drive is indeed protected but it is an original hard drive from a CRS computers, they must have stolen it. "

Sarah kept the hard drive in your hand. They all went outside to the lake., We can still stop the war, "asked Sarah ....
,, If CRS is then also falls Skynet and it's all over, John will last a life and can lead Normals ....
,, But what about the machine? "Said Derek ....
, It has a name is Derek and I think John's destiny. "Sarah Steven looked at ....

,, It is with whom we have Destroy Cyberdyne like the other Terminator. "
,, John had told me the story, but I think that's much deeper, it would be the so unlikely that a machine can also feel love and you should see Derek, we are not in 2027 have little confidence, "Sarah watched John and Cameron as they talked and looked at John for some time again laughter ....

,, Maybe it's his destiny. "
,, I do not believe in fate, "said Derek, and went into the house, but that did not, Steven and Sarah were the shed and drank a sip ...
, He also will learn the specific nature of the understanding, but Sarah could you accept this love? "Sarah thought crossed her arms and smiled, but ....
, As long as John is happy and we are close to victory, hope has returned. "

, Yes hope, that's what we can now use and trust. "Cameron and John went up to Steven and Sarah and stopped in front of them. Sarah just smiled and took John in her arms and hugged him. When she did go back Cameron looked at her and smiled as she normally did before.

John did not quite understand, looking at Steven, trust. "Said Steven, and looked at Cameron. Both went into the house, Cameron and John stayed outside and looked into the sunset.

, My mom smiled at you? "Without that Cameron said something she kissed John. Steven stopped at the door and smiled, the reboot, the crash apparently, no matter the main thing is all in the pure and the two do not need to hide, Derek is just a teaser to convince. " When Steven was about to go looking for Derek was not there anymore. He had disappeared no one knew why, and just before the end. No one minds Derek's actions, but they all had other things in mind now was to decrypt the hard disk and CRS to put a stop ........

Message edited by Marcel93 - Saturday, 05 May 2012, 12:38

Marcel93Date: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 16:46 | Message # 20
Chapter 19 The Beginning of the End

Derek was gone, without even saying a word he went and no one knew where he was. After yet so great hope in the fight against Skynet and the knowledge that Sarah now knew what was between Cameron and John stepped slowly back into our old routine. It was clear that John Derek was worrying about, but they were too busy, the disk data to be translated. John was already beaten three days at his computer and tried the language that was used there to decipher. Sarah always thought the day after about John. She said nothing, but did not understand why? She wanted to understand why this machine? John knew of in the future that would happen?

Steven was busy elsewhere, he trained together with Cameron. For Sarah it was impossible as a human being, physically take it with a terminator, the only one she knew was the super soldier Chesterfield. Steven was only a soldier, but a good one but not nearly as powerful as a machine, but that Steven saw something different. Ever since he was inaugurated, he had already destroyed some machinery and in the future should not be otherwise, but now he had such a great knowledge may be reluctant to his death .....

Both made target practice, but somehow it was meaningless to compete against a machine, even though Steven very accurate.

, Next to Hell, was probably a bit foolish to compete against you. "Said Steven laughed and asked for his magazine.
, Yes it was, my accuracy and precession is far superior to a normal person. "Cameron said dryly, and again fired on one of the goals. Despite the sun, they always hit the mark. Steven realized that this would lead only to inevitable defeat. After training, they went back into the house, Steven took a bottle of water and drank the bottle is almost empty. Sarah sat at the table and went through some documents, Steven sat down next to it ....

,, You know by now what with Derek, he has answered? "Steven asked for ...
,, No, no, he did not answer. "Steven leaned back slightly, he did not understand why Derek did so. But the silence was between John and Cameron finally over. John was very focused, he wanted the information and years when he it would sit. Srah John looked like he was reading through the data ....

, What I wanted to ask you again, I've just experienced such a fragment as what is happening ahead of time travel to the year 2027, but what exactly happened and what I still wonder, and the name is more liked than one who is John Henry? "John stopped typing and had a staring gaze. He turned to Steven ....
, Steven A lot has happened, most of which have pushed me, and I think that this is also the reason why Derek are gone. "Said John Stevens, however, did not answer questions created more special .....

,, And still more questions about why you want me to say anything, or what is happening in the future? "It was quiet until Cameron said something ....
,, John Henry is an AI like Skynet or more of the brother of Skynet. John Henry is leading the resistance machines, the more I can not say if you want to know more, I would advise you to visit Catherine Weaver. "

Steven was surprised that he did not know that Skynet had an opponent, and from its own ranks. Perhaps it was this, that man and machine can exist in harmony.

CRS Desert Laboratory of Los Angeles .....

Work on the Skynet program went ahead further with each passing day Skynet was completed more and more. Employees enrolled in the executable file as a general farmer seemed to imply an idea ....
, What about when we can bring Skynet online, we could now use this new computer virus befehlt all civilian networks and do not stop before ours! "
, Skynet is not ready yet, the AI ​​is still not 100% to maturity and some programs are still Inactive. The virus could infect Skynet. "Said the doctor briskly ...

The general turned and said, shortly before he left, Skynet will be completed by 2011, some tests with the AI ​​must be conducted so that can not be any problems! "With these words, the General left the lab, leaving a very angry employees .....

Hiding the Connors ...

Everyone was busy with his things to upset John ran through the whole apartment to find the others ....
, Mom! Steven? Cameron? "Said John by the House ...
John what is it? "Said Sarah from the shed, ran outside John ...
, I found something, the search had other! "After Sarah visited the other they met in the living room where John was sitting and waiting for them ....
, 'What did you John? "Asked Sarah and crossed her arms. John opened his notebook and showed it to others ...
, A company of The Cyber ​​Research Systems, according to the accounting procedures are weapons and titanium have been delivered out there. A lot like computer hardware and software and the past 3 months. "

Sarah looked at the list and saw Cameron Could be the Skynet, "asked Sarah Cameron ...
,, I do not know? "Steven leaned against something to also view the list ....
, There are no such endoskeletons of titanium? "
, The T-800 consisted of titanium and my model of the T-888er consist of coltan a titanium-like substance. "Cameron answered specifically ... Steven was looking for something and found it ...
, Not only titanium they got there just over a month, a charge if the coltan is not Skynet activity. "

Sarah came nearer, Where is this facility? "
, Camouflaged on the outskirts of Los Angeles, it is a normal company. "
, Pack it all together and take it with C-4, we will chase this company in the air! "After the weapons were loaded into the car but before they go off was Steven had to do something. He drove to a cemetery. He had talked to John about it and had John Derek mentions this cemetery.

Derek was standing at the fence and looked into the distance, Were you the last few days? "Said Steven Derek ...
, Yes, here is my brother and I buried yet I'm here, I like my Junior, all very confusing. "
, Why did you run away? "
,, I could not believe this machine? "
, Cameron is indeed a machine, but that does nothing, it is no longer our enemy Derek I think your other self from the future before you would have understood. We need you, we have a hot track in terms Skynet. The others are moved forward, we need you Derek. "

Derek turned to Steven, Ok then we should go! "

Before the CRS site ...

Sarah, John and Cameron had been pulled up and waited for Steven who had quite a lot of time.
, We have everything, "asked Sarah and saw nachmal in the backpack ...
,, Enough C-4 chase around the building twice in the air. "Said John and put magazines in his M4. John found himself several times in order to make sure that his plan he had hatched were functioning. Stevens car drove by the corner and stopped at the meeting point at. John did not believe what he saw when he saw Derek Stevens get off the car.

, Derek you're back. "Said John, Derek Cameron and then looked at John and smiled but said nothing but took his weapon.
, Steven what is it? "Sarah said as Steven sat up a little ....
, Not just Cameron has a HUD that is a HUD glasses so I can see how Cameron, so I can work more effective! "That was not all it has a prototype weapon the Army moved out of the trunk one RX4 ....
,, I would say we can go right? What's the plan? "John said to like it expire and then went off the action. The CRS area was heavily guarded, but there were loopholes to quickly and quietly turn off the guards. The HUD glasses could Steven detect heat signatures as a terminator and so already know in advance where they were enemies. Steven and Cameron took the southeast entrance warding the others came from the other side. After the guards were removed, and no one was aware of it, it went into the building. they met again and went off together. Oddly, no one was there .....

, To me this is still way too if you ask me, "Sarah agreed to Steven, they did not know that they have already seen ...

CRS main lab .....

,, Sir, the targets have arrived! "General farmer watched her since her arrival and had plans for her wish to later ...
,, Very Good to activate the T-1 units! "
, Yes sir! "

CRS site ....

, We are wrong now almost half an hour around here and still have nothing and ..... "But Steven was strangled by Cameron as they are and their weapon was invited to ....
, 'What's the matter? "Said Sarah, looking at Derek, who said only,' If the machine is on the alert then we should be, too!" They heard a buzz that sounded like wheels. The door on the drove the two corridors Separated from one another and a strange machine to her, the two arms Getling Guns, Cameron knew immediately what it was ....
, Take cover! "She said a little louder and came down the door next to him and chased the other into the next room, the engine started without hesitation to fire at, and Cameron jumped into the next room ...

Derek still the master of his senses was seized in Cameron, 'How does this machine to come here, like the Skynet can send her here! "
, Skynet has not sent them, they were built during this time. "
The others were a bit of the track came to be slow ...
, What to hell was that Cameron "asked John
, A T-1 infantry, the first generation of the terminator. "

Made on Sarah's face is wide and frightened, and horrified not only on her face.
,, For the titanium, so far as they are already in military technology, how can we stop him? "
,, He is fully movable and appeared in 2020 Active, one of the highest effect to the Terminator T-600 and T-700. His weapons have an enormous impact, even I could have problems, "Cameron said dryly.

Suddenly it was raining bullets, the T-1 fired through the windows, the other bent not to be taken ...
, Damn it, just a T-1, they knew that we are now we must act if they are already so far! "Said Sarah seriously., We need to find the main lab and quickly!" Carefully crouch and they went into another room addition to the T-1 to circumvent the recognized but their plan, and pursued them inconspicuous.

They ran and ran and reached a large room.
,, Ok here we place the C-4 anywhere I want this shop to see go up in flames! "Sarah said with anger in his voice and moved to the C-4 to gas cylinders and electronics. Broke Then without warning the door, the T- one who pursues it took them under fire.

, Is not you ever stop? "Shouted Steven of the T-1 was also under fire, along with Cameron and Derek.
, But if we chase the everything in the air, "said Cameron.
, Then we should do it before you run and give me the detonator, then I come, "said Steven, and took the fuse out of Cameron's pants pocket.

,, John saw him with a look at the Signaled (Do not). Sarah and Derek Cameron nodded and just looked at him, 'You want to sacrifice yourself for us? "Cameron said ...
, Yes, I'm not so important and now is. "Derek John moved to the back door to reach enough of a lead. Steven was fire ....

After a few minutes they were outside and stood on their cars. Steven jumped out of his hiding place and ran to the door ....
, Burn Baby Burn! "He said and pushed the button. Chain explosions took place a short hand. The others watched as the building collapsed and everything went up in flames. Hope already at the end of the Steven could have survived he was seen them to run.

, Steven you've made! "
,, No, we did it, I know now that is the main laboratory. "Steven gave Sarah a folder ..
, Who lay on the table where we had placed the C-4. Now the victory is nothing in the way. "Suddenly, cell phone rang, it was Ellison., ZeiraCorp was blown up before 3 hours. Everyone we meet death, and in your hiding place."

After the message, they immediately drove off ....

Hiding the Connors ....

After Ellison was Explains everything was now clear that CRS took the offensive.
,, We are now the location of CRS, and now what they intend to do now? "Weaver said, looking around.
, And we prepare for the final battle and CRS show where the rubber meets the road, "said Steven.
,, I am in the process. "Ellison said, and watched the Weaver nodded too.

Now would all the decisive battle for the salvation of mankind begin .....

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 14:59 | Message # 21
Chapter 20 .End Game Part 1

ZeiraCorp building ...
Steven and Cameron were joined together in order to ZeiraCorp maybe some things that might be important to save. CRS agents had equipped the building with explosives very well. There is not much around it was a similar disturbance, such as Cyberdyne. Both denied they were looking for something from the wreckage Baren ..., Cameron did you find anything? "Steven called out from the other side and almost tripped over a lamp ...,, No, CRS has done a very good job, all the evidence and data are destroyed! ", Yes, so it looks good, as if they knew they we're getting closer. "Both of them were looking on to Steven found something ..., Cameron here is something that looks like a box! "Cameron went to Steven and looked through its HUD's closer to the box ...., It consists of coltan and is locked. A security system with explosives. "Steven looked closer and saw the box of something familiar ..., DNA scanner, which unlocked the box and when it is made of coltan must be something important because what needs to be protected, perhaps we can help Catherine. "Steven tried to lift the box, but it was too heavy for him, Cameron grabbed her under her arms as she stocks of air and went back to the car ...

Hiding the Connors ...
Although still a few weeks ago, the thickness of overwhelming joy and optimism air removed, was now back again to the everyday life and the work continued. They knew now that was the main laboratory, we knew who the enemy, but they did not know what the enemy would bring against them if there should be an attack. Steven and Cameron got home in Cameron's arm clamped to the box. Weaver recognized it immediately, but answers were announced ...., What is this box? "Said Steven Weaver and looked at her intensive.,, This is for John Connor. "She said, watching John Short who had approached with a little Derek.,, For me? "He asked, kneeling down in front of the box. The light of the sun shone on the box and the reflected rays of the sun which appeared in his face., Where a DNA scanner to press your thumb, "said Steven.John hit something even if he hesitated on his thumb as if by magic, such as scanners and jumped on the cover, they all looked clean but it was only curious documents, which would however be very important for their venture off CRS., Filing, subject to the CRS, my plans, the Future I left with that? ", Yes, the mission must take place if you want to rescue this planet! "

CRS Lobor ...
Skynet was just before the first test trials. Everything went according to plan was the U.S. government but a small thing to overlook them. The General took his turn, the people welcomed him, but he did not answer and that was very unusual for him. He went to the office and opened the door.,, What, who they are, "said a man who looked exactly like General Bauer who is also the right one. The other shot the general with a 9mm with a silencer in the head. It was one of Skynet's machines to the place of the General should take. He hid the corpse and took his duties to his identity.Wehrend which is read by John the documents and found a name ..., Where General Austin builders. Maybe we should start there? ",, Very Good idea John, I'll go along with Derek to the house of the builder, you should look further if we hopefully get more information, you come with Cameron, "said Sarah and went to the car.James Ellison was not noticed immediately set to work, but the Steven sat down with him ..., You were yourself time FBI agent who ran them are still in arms? ", May probably be difficult but why? ", We can use anything that has firepower, two killing machines we already have. "

The general's house .....
Sarah in front of the entrance to the building up quite big and stopped at the door. They got out of the car and took their weapons., Seems not to be home. "Derek said, and looked through the window to see someone maybe., Nevertheless, we should be careful and .... "But Sarah did not come to the conclusion that Cameron kicked the door open and went into the house ..., Typical machine! "Sarah said, very angry and went after her, but what they then did Sarah vorfanden forget the anger.,, It seems we are too late, "said Cameron, looking down at the dead wife of the General ...Sarah, I looked around as if searching for something specific., What is it, after what you think ausschau "asked Derek and pressed his firm to his chest ...,, I am looking for something ... "she said quite mind was absent, and on a picture and go from there. A safe door could be seen ..., Cameron would you please? "Sarah said with a command-do tone. Cameron went to the door with her fist once suggested, however, and opened the safe., Take everything with and get the hell out of here, there's nothing more to do! "They took everything that was there and disappeared as quickly as they came ......Steven and James were standing outside on the patio and watched the sky slowly becoming cloudy contrary, the mayor John studied with Catherine Weaver further information., Looks like it would start raining like it? "Said Steven, leaning slightly forward to catch a cool breeze ..., Apparently yes. Steven I have a question for you sometimes? "Steven turned his head to James Ellison, he looked very puzzled, but he nodded and Ellison began his question to ask ..., Do you believe in God, that he has plans for us, for every person in this world. That's God's plan is three billion people into victims? "Steven sat up when he noticed a drop fell on his hand ...., God? I think so long no longer believe in God, but I believe in the destiny of many people. Maybe this is God? Who knows. "Steven Ellison smiled and fasting on his left shoulder, I very much hope that this will soon come to an end! "They both turned, it had started raining, the sky was pitch black. Steven looked at the driveway and saw the car Sarah, Derek and Cameron., You are back, but it went pretty quickly, "said Steven James, and went along with the apartment ....Full of expectation, the other stood at the door and waited for a result., Did, you found something useful? "John asked his mother, knew the answer already, but when he looked into her eyes ..., Somebody was already there and has the entire family killed, probably a machine, but we found documents. "Said Sarah, and gave it to John who looked at her and hung up a smile that Sarah had not seen for a long time ..., The data in CRS, personnel records and it looks like the location of the headquarters will be built where Skynet, but they are encrypted, I'm going to need some time until I deciphered but then everything should just go! "John said security and immediately set to work.Catherine helped John in the encoding, Sarah and Derek an inventory list and Cameron, Steven and James did lead to a hideout where they more hidden weapons. Far from Los Angeles was in a wooded area a small house that was used by resistance fighters who were sent back. It was a very quiet ride so far ....
, Cameron I was wondering if we defeat Skynet, what about you? "Said Steven Cameron, James was also curious to the answer ....,, I do not know, my raison d'etre would be sensed it. "Steven looked at her and knew what was going on ...,, But you will not leave John, you have a tight bond up to him. "James also understood and slowly sense now everything else,, If you can think even Cameron then you know what is right. "Said James who suddenly got big eyes and start crying ..., Beware!!!!!! ! " In a split second the car was thrown off the road and came to be lying on the roof. A truck she was Caught. He was also available ... The car lost Smoked and gasoline, the spark could mean keinste an explosion, but none of the three was conscious, even Cameron was switched off, the stranger got out of his truck and ran to the car.

.........Continued follow ............

Message edited by Marcel93 - Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012, 15:03

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Terminator SCC Season 3
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: