[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Terminator SCC Season 3
Terminator SCC Season 3
Marcel93Date: Saturday, 25 Feb 2012, 23:06 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
Hey guys I've made ​​time on a project that I'm writing the third season vin ^ ^ T SCC
Here are some details:

This is a continuation after the second season. There will be a new ending of the actual film history ago. For questions write to the author.

http://www.fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiktion.de

Message edited by Marcel93 - Sunday, 18 Mar 2012, 21:55

Marcel93Date: Monday, 05 Mar 2012, 21:06 | Message # 2

Chapter 1. The future

The story so far ....

John Henry took with Cameron's chip is a journey into the future, John and Catherine Weaver, the Terminatrix was followed by John Henry in the future. Once he met his deceased uncle Derek Reese again and a woman looked like Cameron. The only problem was, Derek did not recognize ....

now it goes on .....

John only stand Wrapped in a cloak before Derek, Weaver was gone, but that John was quite cold was the only care what he did, or rather confusion exercised that Derek did not recognize him.

,, I do not know John Connor, Kyle, you know a John Connor? "Derek asked about John's shoulder. John turned around and saw a slightly younger man standing behind him.

,, I believe that my jacket! "Said the young man, smiling. John looked at the name tag and nearly choked when he read the name of Kyle Reese.

, Get him something to wear, do you Allison I'm going to ask if I have time to worry about the newcomer. "Said Kyle, the woman nodded and asked John to come along with it. John was confused as to why they did it look like Cameron .

, Your name is Allison? "He asked with a deep undertone of despair ...
, Allison Young, and yes you are, you said you and John Connor, "she asked, smiling. She smiled as John Cameron was very scary.

,, 'Yes, where are we here? "
, Take for a ride you want me? will be in 2026 is now well in 4 days we have in 2027 but is does not matter, you're like this because you do not remember? "John did not answer the question. They went into a room and John got something to wear. Precisely Right, Derek and Kyle came closer look around the new arrival ....

,, Now John Connor, you said we should get to you, why? "Asked Derek ...
, 'How can I explain, I'm from the year 2007, I do not know what happened, but the time line must have changed, because I should mention this resistance but there's something gone wrong Vast "grumbled John, and sat down back ....

Kyle, Derek and Allison looked at each other but their faces were horrified as mockery.

,, If that was what you tell us, then plays very Skynet Unfair! Have you come with someone else from? "Asked John Kyle. John Weaver wanted to mention but he said no, do not come to be in envy.
,, I do not know what to make of it, except that if you tell the truth, Skynet apparently now back on other means to attack! "

Suddenly it trembled and a man came in, Kyle have H / C tanks and Triple Eight more are on the way here we evacuate her immediately, "said the soldier ....

, Ok, we flee to the emergency exits in the north bunker! "Commanded .... Kyle, Allison Makest it all together and you please pass on to you!"
, Kyle Mach I, "Said Allison, and set out on the road .....

Kyle, John and Derek ran like dogs but Skynet was already there and had entered the bunker, you could hear the cry of the people shot by the plasma weapons were. Allison ran and tried to save as much as possible. However, most of Killed or captured. Allison was also taken prisoner and taken away with a prisoner transport.

John, Derek and Kyle escaped death narrowly, and saw the van flew off like ....

, Allison!! "Shouted Kyle, Derek held him ....
,, We will get back because we only have versions for North bunker to us to regroup, "explained Derek Kyle and they set out in the morning blush on the way to the north bunker.

Allison was taken to a prison complex and imprisoned. What would happen next, they did not know. the other three reached the North Bunker, John learned that Derek and Kyle, the High Commander of the resistance were so satisfied with his place had been taking. So clear was the time she was no longer was.

Even John Henry was to meet on the way to the prison complex to its mission of Weaver was no trace ......

In the present ....

Sarah could not believe what had just happened, Ellison was also stirred up much but he processed it differently, do not worry, I think John is very strong and will get along, in time maybe we should clarify some things and talk. "

In the future ....

In the north bunker had a few soldiers gathered .....

Been, so men, Skynet has since swept away completely south bunker, which have survived are taken to a prison complex here, "Derek pointed to a map as the place ....
, Portland is guarded heavily, but we must not let our people die there! Does this mean you rush in 2 days we Armed Portland with everything we have! "

Battle cry ......, and Connor are you "asked Kyle nodded John, John and Kyle he fasted on the shoulder, very good two days off we go then!" Here?

Message edited by Marcel93 - Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 15:00

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012, 13:42 | Message # 3
Chapter 2.The reunion

For John this was going too fast, it was Derek even though he did not recognize him now to quickly address his story. It was strange. But what was most employed him now, why do not you recognize him? What had happened. But actually, it was clear! Since he never Existed, say by the time travel into the future now, John had not seen the final judgment, so he was never the leader of the Resistance and John Kyle was never to protect the mission to send to his mother.

That was the only explanation for all this. When he presented it this way, he went to Derek and Kyle to tell them who said it but now what John assumed from the beginning .....

,, You're crazy boy, we gave you friendship's sake that bought with time travel, because we did not know whether anything had happened to you, though you might not be a prisoner of Skynet were but now we can safely say you're crazy, But we can work around any insourcing of a gun! "Derek Said laughing, so that Skynet was clear there was a lot more these photos or Done!

The bunker was like a beehive, everything went back and forth to be ready to fight for what is to come. John wanted to check out world view into the future, and rose through the small outer hatch to the top. What he saw made his breathing a halt. Everything was Ruined, as nothing more as it once was. Registered high-rise buildings for the most part crashes, all were on bones of people, destroyed vehicles and what one might consider a sunrise were really fires of past battles.

John flashed briefly when he heard a noise, it was Kyle who came to the surface ...

, It is extremely dangerous you the next time you ask me or Derek if you can short high, hunter killer can appear at any time, "explained Kyle John, however, put him back .....

, How do you intend to storm the complex after tomorrow? "Asked John Kyle ....
, Let the time be our concern, "Said Kyle, and went down again, John followed a short time late, r could not let his gaze from the broken world .....

Skynet prison complex ......

A dark room in the middle of a table and a chair. A small round window with a grid provided it smelled like sea water .... Allison sat on this chair. She had defended herself and therefore saw a bit groggy, and wounds in the face with all their might in the end she was sitting there in the dark alone, so she believed.

Then the light went on, beaming a swinging lamp Allison Right to my face. She squinted her eyes, but could see no one but hear the voice ....

, What is your name? "Asked the voice, she echoed throughout the room a feminine voice ....
, Why do you want to know? "Allison inquired with a hint of anger.
,, If you want to tell us your name not we give you one! "Answered the voice ....

Allison tried to smile but his face contorted by their pain, because I want to hear Well then, "Compromised Allison formally published. A Triple Eight emerged from the shadows with one appliance. He grabbed Allison's right arm and with a reddish jet set giving her a kind of bar code on the skin, Allison screamed from pain and then she said that the voice wanted to know what ....

, My name is Allison, Allison Young! "Pain she screamed and collapsed on it. She awoke some time later on in a kind of cell, they looked around and then looked to her right arm. Suddenly the door again, and she was brought back into the room. Allison had some private conversations in places where they lived, where her family was. This conversation came up old memories and she burst into tears out ....

, 'What is for a bracelet! "Said the voice of the well, the silver bracelet was noticed on Allison's arm.
, Get, gift from my sister, "answered Allison but that was a lie, it was something like a key into the camp of Kyle and Derek Reese to come.

It was very still for several minutes then ....

, How do I get to Reese Camp! "The voice asked but not answered, and Allison saw the door stand open, they took the opportunity and ran ....

Near Portland .....

The response team was on site and explored the area. An H / C tank, 2 hunter killer in the air but not Endo in sight. With a 10 man team this should be no problem. John was there and in a 5 team with Derek. Kyle had the other team .....

, Ok, we have on this aircraft carrier, we climb up through the anchor rope is the only way, "explained Derek and the team sent by hand signal, a signal to Kyle of slowly turned on his way to the other rope with his team to climb.

On the support .....

Allison ran, they ran as fast as she could through the aisles. They came into a room full of people locked in cages. They hammered against their cages and shouting she should run, run! Allison raced on but she was caught by a Triple Eight shortly before they could reach an exit hatch. It was towed again into the room. She looked up and saw what she did then her face turned to stone. She saw herself portrayed her look of confusion, fear .....

, You're all just so much the worse Allison. "Did the copy and went more into the light ...
, We give a lot of trouble with the hair much trouble ... "
Allison looked at her copy, it kills me just why not? "She cried in despair ....
,, We are different, we want peace, you were one of us Chosen Allison! "Suddenly, a second person came out of the shadows, it was John Henry and Cameron, which was seen at the first glance, does not, but as soon as he had here made it her?

,, Everything must come from the time her voice! "He said he looked at the Allison and copy that Nodded Allison and slammed a knife on the table ....

, Switch the chips from both of us, my in her and her in mine, but before I close to there, "said John Henry, and sat down on a chair. John Henry before he had left his program on playing the Terminator told Sun , Cameron and John Henry's body.

Allison was totally confused, but did what was required. They reversed the chips under the care of John Henry and a Triple Eight. Cameron's chip was placed in their age old new body and vice versa.

John Henry started the data transfer to the new chip and install his temporary. Cameron woke up and looked around again .... Even John Henry was finished with his system, and stood up ....

Thank you, We'll Allison Young, but you have to for the good of present and future victims so that everything has its correct again, you will die as a hero Allison Young, and return to your family. "Said John Henry, putting his hand on Allison's shoulder, looked at the Cameron on her neck, she walked on unwrapped. You heard crackling and Allison was dead.

, Cameron John ourselves is followed as my mother, who is somewhere else gone John he was looking for is already here but keep it for you if we want peace to be done it so! "Said John, she nodded and went to the route.

John Henry activated the alarm and opened the prison doors and disappeared ......

On the aircraft carrier ....

Both teams were already on board, but were very confused when the alarm went off and stormed the men from the ship. the H / C began to hunt ....

, What the hell to go now! "Cried Derek and led the people to the anchor rope ....

From Deep night was bright day as a gun battle between the teams and the H / K's started. Kyle was in the ship and searched for Allison Invaded he asked everyone who came to him over and found her lying on the table eventually death

,, No, Allison ... "Kyle whispered, and took her in his arms, Derek came rushing and saw his brother as he did .... Allison
,, I'm so sorry Kyle, but she probably has had it freed the prisoner, "said Derek ....

Kyle let her go, the tears in his eyes, For it will pay Skynet, "he said with a tone of hatred and anger. People streamed out of the boat and tried the firefight between the H / K's and the team to escape. Derek distributed in the escape attempt from the ship a lot of C4.

John was at the entrance, trying to fend off the Hunter Killer teams as suddenly see a hand on his shoulder, he turned a cold sweat and saw a familiar face

, Allison? "He asked, clutching the gun ....
,, No, I'm Cameron! "As the John Heard he jumped up and hugged Cameron he squeezed so tightly that no air is a normal woman would get more, God I've missed you, how you live!"
They also began to embrace both, to let go off after a time, John gave her a kiss on the forehead ...
, What is happening, your body has yet resolved? "Asked John, but Cameron did not answer and just said, 'We gotta get outta here!"

The entry ramps came out and so had not the rope can be used. The mission was a success and so the team gave away the fire and fled from the ship. Derek and Kyle were the last who came to

, Burn Baby Burn! "Muttered Derek and the activated C4 charges. A Powerful fireworks but it did not take long for the joys Geschrei.Transporter picked up the prisoner but then noticed Kyle Cameron was aimed at them. John threw himself between them .... .

, Get out of the way Connor, Allison is dead if you mmeinst she is, she is an infiltrator of Skynet! "
,, Her name is Cameron and she belongs to me, "said John determined, suddenly all aimed their weapons at both the Derek was only noticed it the last of the crowd ...

, Kyle, what to who, who's that? "
, A machine, and our Connor seems to work for them! "Said Kyle, so that was probably destroyed the trust.

John did not know what to say or do ......

Somewhere ....

John Henry and some Triple Eight were hid and watched as the ship went down, so it has begun, the time paradox needs to be fixed! "John Henry and the others disappeared into the shadows.
John and Cameron were in an awkward position, but he was glad to have Cameron back, but this feeling was somewhat suppressed by the fear of the charged plasma weapons aimed at him ....

, Do not resist, it takes away! "Commanded Derek, Cameron usually defends himself had just shook his head and had to capture John did so and they were brought back locked in a van and went there somewhere ......

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 06 Mar 2012, 22:36 | Message # 4
Chapter 3. Two Worlds

Cameron and John were taken to a secret hiding place, something that surprised John Cameron is not resisted as usual. Very Strange had to find John. John felt like it lasted. They were abducted in an old building outside the city ... In a small dark room both sat waiting for the other as Derek and Kyle came in .....

, To infiltrate Skynet hath Sent to the resistance or "asked Kyle buoyed very angry.
,, No, I told you we are from the past! "Tried to explain to John but Cameron interrupted him .....

,, Here I will give you everything there is to know, "said Cameron and Derek was a compact disc.

They went out of the room. He was very decay and musty, the air stench of gasoline something ....

, What did you give them? "Said John Cameron but she did not answer. Derek and Kyle came. Their faces as if they had seen chalk bleaching ghosts.
Kyle sat down, you want to make us know so that this time line is not the right thing, "Kyle said very excitedly ....

, Yes, the time must be returned in their form to the fight against Skynet resume, it's a time paradox that must be purchased and repairs! "Explained Cameron.

, All that ever happening is because John has traveled into the future, we must go back to the time of John's Jump! "Bat Derek Cameron and Kyle ....
, This can not be had in any case, this is a trick you want to destroy the resistance, "shouted the gun on Kyle, and Prepared Cameron.
, I wanted to do this you would not longer life, this disc contains the truth! "

Silence occurred then told Kyle, The image of women has a meaning? "Said Kyle Cameron ....
, You must also back in the past, but much more advanced than we are to protect his mother Sarah Connor so that everything is all right. "Cameron said, standing up.

Derek and Kyle were aimed at Cameron, but began to slowly lower it to the weapons, if you really telling the truth, then we must act! "Said Derek and Kyle looked at .....

, It would be best if someone else it the command of the resistance and is accompanied us, this mission is a top priority for us all. "Were Cameron to understand, I know where the time machine and how we got there getting there. "

, We have seen, but how should we get there there, the mountain is extremely guarded well, "said Derek ....
,, There is a hatch in the woods from where we come in there. "Said Cameron.

After an even longer discussion they all agreed and we went on the road. Kyle gave a good friend of the command and said goodbye. Together we made our way to the Skynet lab in Cheyenne Mountain. There was silence a legal journey. Kyle did not like Cameron at all which was understandable. With a Jeep we drove through routes where they could not take on Skynet and in less than 4 days we were there ....

We left the car and climbed into the hatch to the mountain. We crept through the aisles of the mountain and saw how there Hundreds of T-800 were completed., Along there, "said Cameron. The plan of the bunker Komlpexes we could get without trouble but the time machine, a terminator just where we arrived Sent back in time.

, What was that? "Asked Kyle ....
, The T-800 to terminate the Sarah Connor, you get that picture in your head? "Cameron said ..
, Yes I did! "Answered Kyle."

Kyle stood on the plat form, I am ready! "Kyle confirmed.
,, It's the right thing! "Said Cameron and activated the machine.

Kyle was a bright flash and path., So this was put right again, I stopped the machine at the time of us brings to the same place at the time of Bounded you are! "Did Cameron and stood on the plat form but suddenly got triple eights and started to fire ...

, Shit! "Derek screamed and fired off volleys Plasma flew back and forth, John had crouched on the plat form, Derek Quick!" Cried John did, and fire protection. The machine is activated slowly ....

John Derek shouted to hurry yourself, but then something strange happened, the Triple Eight belonged to fire at. Derek jumped into the dome and they Disappeared. If the triple went aside than as a great man nearly 1.80 by the number of terminators Split step. He went to the console .....

, 2007 So, then it started again from, it's time to visit my sister! "Sister had something going on? Who was he and why the Terminators heard of him.

ZeiraCorp present ... .....

Would disappear just as John and Weaver, another emerged dome. The First and Second Disappeared materialized itself. Ellison and Sarah looked surprised when she John, Derek and Cameron saw ....

John how? "Sarah did not know what to do and make ...
,, We are back and seemingly as if everything up again like her. "

However, they were all naked and they realized after a while, Ellison anxious to pull new things. Sarah was confused, but John told her everything, but even after the conversation was still no clarity about what exactly had just happened. Ellison GEAB the three things for coating and asked for ....

, Miss Weaver is not come, "he asked ...
, 'No, we just "answered John ......
, Then so Kyle has done, then the time line repairs or not? "Said Derek ....
,, No, "replied Cameron, there will always be a paradox unless we ensure that people make on Skynet's hit list remain alive."

John looked at Cameron, they also looked to him, smiled, and what John was not used to ...., then we continue as Skynet had come into the back, "said John ....

You ZeiraCorp dungeons, Ellison picked up the daughter of Weaver while the others went to the hideout. There was much to tell, but would soon re-enter the real life again. Enough terminators were still there enough to clean up. In the evening, John was in his room, he was happy to be back home. ES ..... knock, come in, "

Cameron came into John's room, she closed the door behind him and slowly walked over to John, Cameron is anything? "Asked John very nervous. Cameron rose to his bed and went to him. You Pulled slowly the top off leaned even forward and began to kiss him. John entrainment is made and undid her bra .... They stopped short

,, John, I was given something that I love you! "She said to him and kissed him on the mouth again ....
John said was wrong but then said, 'I, I love you too! "

They undressed themselves and explored.

Somewhere in Los Angeles .....

In an alley, Bright flashes appeared on a sphere. In the middle of the crater, a man who, TH protocols are high-risk, human Enabled program, TOK-715 targets Cameron and John Connor! "
It was a terminator, 1,80 However, very slim build. There was no Triple Eight, he behaved not like a machine. Opposite was a clothing store he broke down and took what suited him. Complete in black with black leather coat lengths he went out of the store.

, Dress sits perfectly when the people a right to make then, now I need weapons and a vehicle! "He scanned the area and did not find wide-load a combat sport. In the Barrens, he also, and a katana took 3000th counter a 67 'Impala,' Oh yes was exactly right! "

He cracked the car and got in, it is time to fulfill my mission and to visit my sister! "With these words he went into the deep black night .... Who was the stranger and what he meant by sister? But what The biggest question was what had happened to Cameron? man and machine in an act of love, the two worlds met each other ......

Marcel93Date: Thursday, 08 Mar 2012, 14:14 | Message # 5
Chapter 4. Project X

Was it a dream? , John thought he woke up the next morning. Cameron was way, and he lay naked in bed. John was able to classify the event of last night the only way that he had sex with Cameron. He thought about it, it was like a man, the passion was there was just why she had done it? Was it a reaction to seeing the counter, or as she said it was love. John was too confused to think about it now. He got up, put something on and went into the bathroom. However, totally engrossed in thought that he hardly noticed that he almost Umrannte his mother ....

, Look out! "Muttered Sarah was also the first Stand up straight ....
,, Oh Sorry Mum. "Said John, and wandered through his hair ....
,, If anything, "asked Sarah John ....
, No nothing ... "Replied John, and went into the bathroom. Cameron stand motionless at the window, as always, in fact, Derek was sitting in the kitchen and cleaned the weapons ....
John came down and saw Cameron, who turned and looked at him. He approached her and introduced himself to her .....

,, Was meant it seriously in the last night of you? "Asked John Cameron and folded his arms ...
,, I do not know right now everything is so confusing, but I have to apologize for it! "Said Cameron, staring out the window.
, Pardon? Have not you! "Said John ....
,, I'm only here to protect you, Personal has nothing to do there since I am a machine, therefore, should we forget the night and come back to life! "Declared John and Cameron went out of the house.

John was stunned and still muttered, 'You're more than a machine Cameron ....... "
John could not forget this night, it was not easy. But with the everyday Cameron was right, there was still some people that were written on the wall to find and protect against Skynet. The next was a Peter Morris. John looked around on the Internet and what he had confirmed his priority, only more so ....

, Mum, Derek Cameron comes over here I've got something, "said John, bring all rushed and looked at this, what John had on the computer ...
, Peter Morris is managing director of Intelligent CyberFly. You are responsible for the construction of aircraft, from the best technologies of this century, "John Las ...
, Where the drive technology of the Hunter Killer is research! "Said Cameron, this man goes to the opposition and knows the weaknesses of the H / K!" Cameron added ...

, We have in there, John and Cameron just apply for an internship, and we do the rest! "Said Sarah.

On next day and had John Cameron interview and fared very well. They signed the contract and were there. This company was particularly high interest in one room, but there was blocking zone. Cameron Scanned all employee badges, and found Peter Morris. After the introductory course she went home ....

, And what have you found? "Asked Sarah Cameron and John ....
,, This company is a leader in aviation technology, there is a fenced area, but the Triple Eight, we have not yet registered, "said John
,, We should go into the fenced off area, there is the answer! "Did Cameron ....

,, Well, tomorrow you will go as normal there trying to get at the data what is there behind hides and resound to the Triple Eight for when everything is so far will you let me and Derek in! "Explained Sarah, John and Cameron nodded in agreement .....

Somewhere in Los Angeles ....

The TH was in search for John and Cameron went, but in contrast to the cause Ran, like other machines. He watched and learned. In order not to attract attention in the population, he changed his name, he came to Byron and gave himself for names. He drove his black 67 'Impala with the city and held there to where they had last seen Sarah Connor. Serrano Point. He went into the staff bar and sat down in front of the counter. Like Cameron, he would also take food to him.

, What can I do one? "Asked the barman ....
Byron Analyzed various drinks and stayed with one ....
, A Sex on the Beatch please, "said Byron ....
, Coming right up! "Replied the bartender. Byron looked around and wondered why all these things destroy Skynet wanted to, he liked it here in this very time, and he thought maybe slow down a different path.

The bartender asked him his drink on the table. Byron saw two pictures on the wall, they hear me, they know the two women, "asked the barman .... Byron
,, Oh hell yes Sindy and the name of it I've forgotten her name, I'm still so fresh in our minds because it has a few very young here except Schön was a funny idea, "laughed the bartender ....

Byron smiled, I can imagine who have worked here? ".....
, Yes, but only for a short time, which I thought was very bad because not many such beautiful women can be seen here! "Replied the bartender ....

Byron drank it all and put the money on the table, wishes them another beautiful evening! "Byron got in his car, he had the Scanned images and now it would be easier to find.

The next day ....
John could not really sleep the night, always thinking he had the last night with Cameron back. He found it very odd that Cameron wanted to end this issue easily. But for John, the subject was far from over. He pulled his jeans and a T-shirt was embroidered on it where ... I Kill You .... , and went down the stairs. The staircase was in the gear that John made noise, so it was not surprising that it could be heard from quite far .....
Sarah came around the corner, in pink dressing gown and a cup of coffee in hand ....

, 'Oh you're awake, wanted to actually come up and wake you. "Said Sarah still half sleepy and yawned. John saw his mother at her and Said, I do not like a small child can be awakened!" And she looked at her with a very Serious eye and went straight to the kitchen.

Cameron was about to pack things for the mission. Even if it was a machine of fashion, she had a clue. A mini skirt jeans cuffs, leopard top and arm. John stood at the doorway and watched as the light hair gave Cameron a beautiful Shimmering shine. John Cameron went on to ...

Is, tomorrow, we need you to talk about what happened in the night, "said John, laying his left hand on Cameron's shoulder .... then he went on, but you must also think somehow that night or not!"

Cameron stopped by the pack and turned to John, the sun seemed to shine in her eyes a Bluish was seen, I think of John's mission to protect you and to defeat Skynet that has highest priority, "Replied Cameron turned around and grabbed on.

John saw her with a look at the killing could have been if it had been possible, because then everything that was true what you said you love me or was it just an experiment! "Asked John tremblers with one voice. Cameron listened again to pack up and walked over to John, so that their faces were removed from each other only about 1 cm ....

,, No, it was the truth, I must classify even these FEELINGS. This is still so new to me. Let's talk when we have done the job, "said Cameron and kissed John on the left cheek. She smiled at him briefly and grabbed on. Although John was not satisfied, but it was a start!

John helped to pack up the stuff as Derek and Sarah came into the kitchen, Derek .... in Black Suit John had to really resist the laugh because Derek saw in everyday life from the suit strike you so moderate, that makes you forget he's from the future.

,, I want to hear nothing! Ok so that's the plan? "Said Derek all together, John answered, find out everything about Peter Morris, and find out what is behind this door!" Confirmed and John threw himself on his black backpack.
, Exactly, but remains undiscovered! "Bat Derek, Once you have everything and sends it by e-mail and then when we have everything we confirmed our suspicion, we destroy everything!" Derek said, and put a few packets of C4 on the table ....

As far as everything was discussed and John Cameron went to car, drove John. It was a very warm day, which was already being felt overheated on early morning, but Cameron did not let on. During the trip, it was quite still. CyberFly was a Giant Group, it could be compared only with Cyberdyne Systems Modern. John was parked near the entrance and stairs from. At the entrance itself were security men in gray overalls, belt, a 9mm and a black baton. In her hand she had a passport scanner, and John and Cameron were when they started the internship.

, ID please! "Deprived of the guard stood as John and Cameron in front of the entrance. They showed the white cards with black bar and could not enter by 5 seconds. From outside as inside the building looked fairly normal, until you in the lower levels did. John and Cameron went to Section 15 and 15 levels Took the elevator down. Cameron had forged passport cards, so it was easy to penetrate into the strictly secret areas. It was dark, only light illumination. About all small doors and a large, went to the John and Cameron ....

John put his fake ID cards in the input and the little door right next to the Great Opened. They are pure trickery. Two men, scientists were wrapped in front of something big in a white tarpaulin. One of the two said they were ready for the day and left the very large room with a second door at the other end of the room. John and Cameron emerged from their hiding place and went to the thing that was under the tarp ...

, Could be the first of the H / K? "Said John Cameron but she did not know. Cameron pulled the tarp and then saw what they did Cameron himself solidify ....
, What is the mean? "John asked, and went closer.
It was a jet, but very different in design, and not too large. Gray he was, bent at the sides, the wings were in a different direction down there were two weapons, machine guns, said John suspected at first. The electronic board was very very different from Progressive. Cameron tried to scan the hunter could, however, the material from which he was not assigning.

John went to a computer and was shocked at the information that appeared on this aircraft, Cameron, come over here, "said John, and called on all data. Cameron Turned over to him and read it ....
, X-300 Starfighter Intercepter. I've heard of it before! "Said John Cameron looked at us, Read on!" John pushed ....

, Mobile early hunters to accommodate two people, armed ... Two rail guns, and rocket range. Two site works and blowing an engine to accelerate to 100,000 km / h The atmosphere is able to leave and enter again independently. Inertia damper system and theoretical hyperspace generator. "

Cameron stopped reading, and loaded the data onto a CD ...., Do you realize that this is the level of technology hunter decades ahead, he is able to leave the planet, and self-employed enter again by the shock, he is extremely agile and wait a minute! "under fallow and John saw a further file and opened it, she had the title ... formula for building stable hyperspace window ....

From there on in, John was sure where it was for this hunter, this is not intended for Skynet, here is the space explored, it is research at superluminal speeds, and the hunter just the beginning! "Muttered John Cameron, who was, however, it C4 to distribute.

, What are you doing? "John asked, confused ....
, Even though this is not Skynet, Skynet can be when in the hands of Skynet's serious consequences for the resistance is, therefore, have the future we must destroy it so it will never Finished! "Explained Cameron and distributed on the C4 parcel throughout the room. After 10 minutes, everything was as far as John was against it to destroy all of this but it had no choice. They quickly rushed outside, Cameron had the detonator in his hand and pressed the button turning red.

A huge explosion. Orange and red flames were watching. CyberFly was destroyed and investigations that were perhaps not intended for Skynet destroyed, John had not made a second copy to the other. They drove off.

After another silent ride back they were in hiding and gave Sarah and Derek the data., It was right to destroy everything, what about Peter Morris, "asked Sarah ...
No, he was there, means we have to keep him under observation, "said Cameron.
, Derek is not there? "John asked his mom ..
,, No, drift with someone who has information about Peter Morris could we use that data CD we destroy so nobody gets the idea further to do with it, "she broke the CD and threw it into the garbage pail.

CyberFly site .....

About all police cars and fire departments, on the other side of the area, the Triple Eight grub from the rubble. Very badly damaged in the face, he stepped out of the rubble to continue to fulfill its mission.

Tucked away in the ....

It was evening now, and finally the call came with Cameron ... Both of them were sitting in the woodshed, but it was not just talked but kissed. Both were located close together. John Cameron pressed against the wall and shook the scales. They then stopped and had her forehead together, I love you Cameron, I do not know why but you're more than just only .... ", a machine!" Cameron Ended the sentence and let go of John. She went outside. It was a starry night, the moon and the stars seemed to spark Elten. In this light, Cameron looked so beautiful as never before ....

,, I am a machine, John, we must not, because I alone am your guardian, "said Cameron, and folded her arms.
John walked up to her, 'This is for me anyway, I do not know if you start to what can only love goes much further than matter, "said John, and went into the house.

Cameron stood outside and tried to be classified to the last words of John, so what they believed to have heard of John Henry. Maybe John was right?

John was sitting at the computer and saw the data of the X-300. He let his fascination of this jet and could not take his eyes away. He turned the computer off and hid the CD, and lay sleeping, because tomorrow it would go on ......

Marcel93Date: Friday, 09 Mar 2012, 13:45 | Message # 6
Chapter 5. My brother Byron

After the destruction of a small CyberFly first break was returned. No one knew exactly where Peter Morris could be, or what he is doing now. However CyberFly was topic number one in the television news of the U.S..

By James Ellison had less than a week since my heard nothing more, maybe he was even here to find out something. For John, it was all the shopping and the thing with Cameron. After talking with her before she was even less than himself. John made himself so small charges. Sarah and Derek on the other hand tried everything to put this to Peter Morris, because he was more than we thought. By secret files they received, they could see the Morris leads in almost all areas of science. From physics to quantum mechanics. If he would survive, and his knowledge to good would come to the resistance, would be the fight against Skynet completed more quickly than he would have started.

Beautiful as always it was a day of healing even the world. The sun provided heat, the children were playing in the park all the care they were free, what fools! Byron himself thought of leaning on his 67 'Impala stand and the people Ansah. He left the Triple Eights do the job hunt. He watched as the children played on the roundabouts, or how couples made picnics. From his perspective ago he did not understand why Skynet wants them extinguished. The military after its conclusion had nothing to do with the civilians. As a machine it was his duty to obey Skynet, but why all this? He did not understand. But he was torn from his questions clutter as a ball rolled toward him, a red with white dots stained ball, he picked it up and looked at him. He did not notice that a little boy stood before him ....

, Sir that's my ball, I can have the back? "Asked the little boy loves. Byron looked down ....
, Sure here you have it. "Did Byron and smiled. He gave the boy the ball and looked at the same time a Beautiful Woman, Blonde in blue jeans and a T-shirt in the sun glinted through the stones to come to him.
, And Billy as they say to the nice man? "Said the woman ....
, Thank you very much. "Replied the little boy and ran to the other ....

Byron did not quite understand and the young woman stood before him.
, Day my name is Susan, Susan Grace! "She said with a smile and held out her hand from ..... Byron knew what he had done to her and shook his hand, My name is Byron, nice boys they have since ! " he said and let go of her hand, for a short time had his HUD enjoy a short failure of the outside looked like a dizzy spell.

, Is everything OK with them? "Asked Susan ....
, It goes back, it's back now, where were we? "He laughed softly, and Susan .... also, in Nice boy, yes he is my everything!" she said and looked over at him, she smiled ....

Byron and she scanned it appeared in their database, or much more than her son, Lt.. Billy Grace. It was a termination command, but something told him that he should not so. It was his human protocol. If one did not Skynet, then it was the humanity and how difficult it was to check. Byron passed the Termination program.

, Children are something great! "It burst out from Byron .....
, Yes they are, they may have loss of a packet of juice? "She asked, laughing, Byron could not resist a smile and said yes. What it did provide, however, if they Were on the list would be a T-888er been hunting them down, and for some reason he did not want something to happen to them.

In the hiding place of the Connors .....

John and Cameron came back from shopping and the food brought into the house. When it comes to Peter Morris, unfortunately, still nothing had happened next, however, Ellison called and informed of the four was the person found a new target. His name was Billy Grace ....
John sat down at his laptop and immediately sought information about Billy Grace .....

,, There we have it so, Billy Grace is 7 years old, "John said, horrified, and showed it to others, Cameron has brought down some weapons, Sarah saw it, what are you going to Cameron?" asked as if she already knew the answer did not ....
,, When we found him, it also has the Triple Eight, "she said, and brought the weapons to Douge ....

While John and the others made their way between Billy's mother began to evolve a bit and Byron. Byron drove both home in the evening, Billy slept, the day had been well for a little boy of the peak. Byron and Susan talked a bit ....

, They have a girlfriend? "Said Susan, who sounded more like a direct question please do not ask ....
, 'No, I do not see how it look at them? "Byron asked why he did this he did not own ...
,, No, his father died 2 years ago in a sailing accident. "She said, and was still ....

, My condolences, it's always bad to lose someone like Billy is so clear, "he asked
,, He is clearly better than me as it looks. "She said, smiling a little bit., How about if we name terms here?" she asked, looking at Byron ....
, Sure, why not, and since we are already. "Byron stopped at a small house, she got out.
,, Thank you that you have moved us. "She said and gave Byron a little kiss on his cheek. Byron was confused but not, he was totally beyond any worlds. He was in love he had fallen in love with Susan.

Suddenly, Byron was pushed aside. He lay on the floor and turned around. His HUD identified Cameron and he got up but very slowly ...

Then Cameron was pushed aside, it was the Triple Eight of trying to kill Billy. Byron on Sprang and beat the T-888er against the lamppost ..., Los takes my car and get out of here, we'll meet there! "Cried Byron and Susan threw the car keys to.

, 'What I you, "she cried ....
Goes, I have been coming here off clear now, "said Byron, who was attacked again by Triple Eight.

They got into the car and drove off, Then and now you too! "Byron entered the Triple Eight with full force and he was flying just over 5 m and against the house wall. He broke through them .... The Triple Eight on the floor and Byron went up to him. Cameron and the others just stood there and watched ....

, You can order from me Skynet, which I quit, "said Byron, and stepped on the head of Triple Eight and crushed him. He stepped out of the smoke, in the hands of both CPU's. All four weapons aimed at the Byron .. ..

, 'Who are you? "Sarah cried and went a bit closer to the shotgun to his head .... Targeted
, My name is Byron, I was sent by Skynet to John Connor and TOK-715 disguised under the name of Cameron to terminate, "he said without even batting an eyelid.

Cameron scanned him but he could not assign. She told John and he asked for ....

, Cameron can not assign you, from what year are you?
Byron sat back and began to tell, I'm a TH or T-human and walk under the model TOK-716th I'm by your side, the brother of Cameron! "

We saw Byron implausible, even Cameron looked very surprised., Brother like you mean it? "Said Sarah still the weapon directed at Byron ....

,, I, a prototype of the T-900 series of the new Terminator model of the Triple Eight am to replace, they are not more stupid soldiers. I was made to the art such as Cameron, but I see similar under the skin of the T-900 model, no identical. Well, if you then wish to believe it, I'm Cameron's brother. However, I have the human protocol that makes me seem very human-in all areas as it looks. "

, And you were sent to kill both of them, so we will destroy you! "Said Sarah and invited her weapon by ....
, First would be the only thing what you would damage my fabric, your projectile weapons are useless against my chassis! I have a hyper battle müsstet chassis so it does not really advance if plasma or large-caliber weapons and I think both of you have there, also if I want to destroy both of them were already death, "said Byron and Sarah went on to ... . She took two steps back, Byron's eyes shone like Cameron's blue.

, Skynet does not matter to me anymore, I have a new mission and I will meet when you come in my way I'll kill you all together, Billy is under my protection! "He said very aggressive, went to a car and closed it short.

,, A-T H so it's more of you? Derek asked, had directed the still his gun on him ....
,, No, I'm the only one, but Skynet could soon send a new hunter to kill John, I'd say you care about Peter Morris, and if you have it then I will take contact with you to tell you something about, "he said climbed into his car and drove away .....

The four stood there and did not go any further, I have a brother. "Muttered Cameron confused. Even John was completely distraught over this Terminator, but Byron was right.

In a parking lot turned up a ball and then disappeared, to hunt in the middle of a new Triple Eight, with the aim and kill John Connor. In just under 1.80m staked a large-headed man Kall.

Later, Byron met both at the meeting point ....

Damn, Byron is what just happened and what was that, "she said in an agitated voice. Byron told her everything, and when he finished first was silence .....

, Machines from the future want to kill my Billy? "She murmured, almost in tears with her hands in the face, Byron took her in his arms ... and then said, I will not let you!" He had not told her that he was also a machine, so had given up Byron as Cameron from Skynet without reprogramming. What was very funny. Why Skynet sends a T-model, even though it knows that it is difficult to control? Many questions few answers.

Sarah and the others burnt the endo skeleton, were all Paralyzed by the encounter with Byron Cameron himself. Cameron, however, wondered at it exactly as he might be? Like her brother, at this word she had to first get used to it.

Marcel93Date: Monday, 12 Mar 2012, 17:17 | Message # 7
Chapter 6. The Commander

The last days were now so very very confusing if you would put it out. After this encounter with this Byron TH and his sentence (he was from her human brother Cameron) was announced as Sun first time to think. Even Cameron was totally offside from reality. Derek swore the whole time we were about to shoot him, but Sarah did not agree.

It was clear he could not be trusted, however, and that Sarah was very thoughtful, he wants to protect the boy, without being reprogrammed also just be the way it looked. Sarah had perhaps erred in respect to the machine? Were they able to feel, as human beings?

John also thought the whole time about two things, Cameron and Peter Morris. John looked at every free minute on the data of Morris, and the farther he went, it was so exciting. of wormhole physics to theoretical weapons technologies. All that the resistance may be of use someday. But Morris, who was this and why he had such a great knowledge? When a file he stopped. She wore the title .... Time travel .... He stayed there and let the stuff. Formulas difficult, confusing equations. John Struck on his laptop and rubbed his eyes. Cameron came to his room and put him out a cup of tea. It was chamomile tea ....

, Thank you Cameron come, as I to this honor, "he asked with a smile and took a sip ...
, You sleep for several days and not often sits in front of the computer, I thought the tea would keep you there to adequately vital. "Answered she wanted and just left the room when John asked her something ....
, Cameron, the resistance in the future, Advanced Weapons has except they have inherited from Skynet? "Cameron turned and looked at John ....
, Until the year 2022, the opposition fought with projectile weapons and everything else that was suitable for warfare. The plasma coming in 2015 used a weapon was only in 2024 Reproduced in large quantities in the storms of a Skynet military camp. "

John turned back to Cameron and asked further ...., the war of resistance machines, airplanes or the like has? "
, The resistance was active in 2012 and could pass through the short term nor in military equipment such as tanks, vehicles, aircraft and missiles. It could be built above the earth's surface by the Skynet still quite underdeveloped technology bases to operate as depots for fuel for the war machine. This changed with the extension of zunehmends Skynet technology and inserting the new T-1, the T-70 and the air as Hunter Killer tanks in 2014. Skynet by the resistance development was driven more and more under the earth and therefore have the potential to use larger weapons less! "Explained Cameron and John understood now he has been increasingly sour ....

, Then this means that we have destroyed any hope of resistance, just because we believe that the X-300 technology could fall into the claws of Skynet? This technology could have been continued and the resistance can bring tactical advantages, "said John, and was standing on .....

,, We do not know John, "Cameron said ....
, The Morris could be the key to warfare in the future, he is hunted that much is clear and we must find him! "Did John understand and hurried out of his room. Cameron looked him back down. She went to his laptop and looked at what John looked at the last.

The Date of Morris appeared and Cameron knew now why John was so upset .....

Downstairs in the living room to confront John Cameron ...

, You've downloaded the data again for you! "She said, holding the disc in her right hand ....
, What are you thinking of going on my computer! "John said with a very angry undertone in his voice. But he did not manage to take them off because it was purely Derek stormed ....

,, We have a track that can lead us to Morris, what is the going on here? '"He asked, finally getting but Cameron said, nothing we should go!" She gave John the disc and went to the car. John followed, and was curious ....

, Your mother has telephoned Ellison, his data was all what have been deleted, last sighting he was in a hotel. What the FBI is not all good. We are firmly placed him and question him, "explained Derek and pressed on the gas.

Sarah was already hidden in Morris and watched him, no movement no. Then drove the Jeep from Derek and they got out. They are hidden behind a car and went through everything first .....

, So for almost 3 hours, no more movements, no idea why? "She looked out the window again but there was nothing to see.
, We go in, "said Derek, and invited by his 9mm.

They set out on the road but they were joyfully welcomed by bullets ...., croaked her fucking machines! "Cried Morris, who was hiding behind a door in his hand an unknown weapon.

,, We are not, ok we have a while but it's OK, my name is John, John Connor, "said John, and hoped he would jump out .... John Connor?" Morris said, and was on his guard, but his gun on the directionality of four.

,, I must warn you, the weapon is set to spread fire when I meet them all! "He said, and came closer. He wore a military uniform, In Different shades of blue to camouflage pattern.

, 'Who are they? "Said John, and were also on his guard, Sarah wanted to grab him but shanks it does not ....
,, I am Commander Peter Morris, chief of the unit Techcon River Storm, "he said. Each of the four was confused. Cameron went up to him, Morris was aimed at them ....
,, I am not a Commander Peter Morris or the unit is known, "she said.

, Perhaps that is because I am from the year 2067! "John bought from there the world is no longer ..., 2067 but it lies?"
, Whether you believe me or not does not matter to me is John Connor, I was under the command of Luke Connor your son! "

Slowly it became too much .... John, I am a soldier of the Union Techcon Mars. In 2050, the hyperdrive technology and humanity discovered the still Existed left the earth and constructions in a new colony on Mars! Since time immemorial, the war has on the whole solar system and the widespread Skynet Techcon Union. Improved Hunter Killer, it's just a matter of time before breaking through to the Skynet line of defense and Mars comes. I was used to cleverly give the earth a tactical advantage of these technologies to get, but this mission is Frustrated because you've Destroyed the X-300 and all relevant data, also you might not even be here, what is the time of her not right! "

Earth, Mars, Techcon Union and 2065. It was clear everyone was not coping. But then John was one of two and two together ....

,, Now I understand you're here to help us to technological leaps in the so-called interstellar war breaks out that this never, and what do you mean I should not be here? "

Morris activated something on his wrist, a portal opened an anomaly, I've said too much, and ---- "

But he did not continue, the Triple Eight came through the door and beat them all aside, he damaged his weapon and shot Drew Morris when Morris in the head and lifeless on the floor a lot of the equipment with which he opened the portal. John was hiding behind the chair. The T-888er looked no further and left the building. When the air was clean again all stood up again, Cameron hard slope with her leg in the wall and tried to escape. She wanted to pursue the Triple Eight, but Sarah denied this.

, Damn now he is dead, and he would have to grant some insight! "Said Derek and looked closely at the corpse.
John thought about it, but increasingly he probably a son much more in the future and had troubled him particularly what Morris said in relation to time. What was not correct?

, What is the Triple Eight? "Cameron said ....
, To which we take care of later, we need to get him out of here! "

They brought the corpse of Morris away in a wooded area and burned him. The gun and the device does not ....,, 2065 So, it seemed almost as if he wanted to go through the portal. A journey through time. Then the playing field is probably still having become larger. "Said John, and they saw the gun ....

Cameron and Derek were chasing the Triple Eight and sealing him in the heel. Sarah sat down with John and said, 'Always keep out the humanity and courage by what we have already achieved in the future should other planets inhabited but means something. "They took him in her arms and hugged him tightly.

Commander Peter Morris Techcon Union that was very interesting if there were more of them? John wanted to learn more about these soldiers much more.

Marcel93Date: Monday, 12 Mar 2012, 17:20 | Message # 8
Chapter 7. All in good time

Much in recent days, take weeks. A terminator of unknown type has anything to me you renounce anything Skynet to protect a young boy. A soldier from a far distant future and was told things that seemed to be incomprehensible. And a new Triple Eight had gone on the hunt for John Connor. His birth name was registered Pincola Lex. Disguised as an LAPD cop, he was able to do its job well.

As Sarah Connor stand on the wanted list, which was seeking more public than Concealed nature. Susan and Billy Byron had found a hiding place where no terminator would immediately look for. But now he had to make a conversation which he reluctantly led .....

,, Ok here we are safe, for now, "he said, looking through the little window. The light which is entered through his eyes very buoys ...
, Byron I now I want an explanation, what the hell was that what was about to kill Billy, "she asked in a shaky voice ....
, A machine from the future, a terminator. Your son Billy will be one of the officers in a post Apokalyptischen war against the machines against Skynet! He is an officer of the resistance movement under the command of John Connor, I was supposed to kill, "he said and sat down on a chair which stood beside him. He opened her legs and stared into the empty ....

, Machines from the future, John Connor, I think you're high, "she said with a wry laugh .... Byron took out a knife and cut her arm ...., what do Byron Beac .. " But she froze at the sight of Byron's arm. He showed her what it was, she walked back .....

, 'What's that? "She said, shocked and Zock Billy close to him ... He got up ....
,, I am a machine, and was later developed by John Connor actually sent here to kill, but somehow I feel it is wrong to do so, I do not Skynet, but not,,,, "

He stopped talking and a lot back in the chair. It was like a blackout, be extremely HUD consumed, appeared suddenly images of John Henry. The quick run through the images raced through his HUD. Then it went black. He heard a voice .... Fulfill your destiny ....

Then be activated HUD. He got up and saw Susan looked at the very Frightened. He went outside and looked up, now he understood. What was wrong with him. When he was the forerunner of Skynet T-900, he was reprogrammed. The human protocol was fed with data from John Henry, so it was only a matter of time until his Byron seemed to really what it should be, a protector, all with a mission to straighten again. But how did they do that? He went back into the hut and saw how scared was Susan, but not Billy. Billy Riess himself away from his mother and went to Byron. She wanted to hold him but it was too slow. Now Billy was standing in front of Byron and saw his arm ....

, 'Are you good or evil? "Billy asked ... Byron leaned over him and then said,' I'm Good, I am your protector, and would you like your mother defend with my life!" Susan looked at Byron and felt no more fear .....

, I now know why I'm here, and we should soon John Connor prospect! "

In a building in downtown LA again appeared for a time ball. It crackled and lightning. In the mid-Weaver could be seen ... And I'm back. "They Transformed again so she was not naked and made her way to her house .....

John was still busy with Peter Morris. No one more reason this obsession. John suddenly seemed to be all important. He was in his room and was there more data to read by. There was a knock. It was Cameron came to clean the door and introduced himself.

,, Sarah says we are to get food, and thou shalt something into the air, "she said with a You come I come to you or sound ....
, Yes, I should probably take a break, "he closed his notebook and went down with Cameron. Sarah was telephoning and Derek was on his M16 A1 to clean it .... john you wait a minute?" Sarah called and hung up ....
, Weaver is back and wants to see us, I trust that what I do not know what, but apparently we have no choice. "Said Sarah, looking very thoughtful.

, Tell her tomorrow, it's quite late now and I think we, we all hunger, "said John .....
,, I'm not hungry. "Replied Cameron.
,, I know Cameron. "
, We told you so you got me involved, "she said, John smiled and walked to the car, Cameron was just behind Sarah as she held on, pass on which he builds not Measure!" she said to Cameron, who nodded and walked to the car.

They drove to the supermarket. It was almost 17 clock and the sun began to sink. John parked in the parking lot near the entrance and they went into the store. Cameron stayed the whole time next to John, who was busy shopping. John Cameron then asked something ....

, Why do you care so for Peter Morris, "asked a cereal box while she was holding on the state Fruti Orion.
, Why is it that since it all began, machines from the future are swept back from the year 2029, 2027, and so on. But now for the first time a man came through a time portal well be stable from the year 2065, from a time when traveling in space standard. The people there have about technologies that could use the resistance before and now we have done everything to naught. "Said John Cameron did not, however, on this, but start it on a glass of chocolate spread.

John Cameron began to understand, they put the cereal box went to the shopping cart over to him and his hand fasting ...
,, This is the John I know. The John who prosper by the resistance of the provides. But we need not, we will stop Skynet sure we are here, "she said and she smiled, she did some time now and now very rare.
,, But what with the time was not the right thing is, Kyle has been cleverly to my mother, everything is as it was but what he meant by that? "
Cameron did not answer it they just said, time is relative and can be changed in some ways. "

They bought one and paid to an end. What they did not know Pincola was also near and watched her. They went to the car and loaded the goods into the trunk. They had enough for a whole month if not more. Then without warning, someone was standing behind them ......

, And John Cameron tree? "A deep voice behind them. They turned around, there was Pincola. Cameron Scanned to say it without a word she rammed against Pincola post lanterns for the 3m booth across from them It flashes and the pedestrian just stared at the spectacle ...

John Cameron unwrapped and pushed him into the car. She pressed on the gas and drove off to his befuddled John seemed the Totally slipped forward and was very upset ....

, Cameron damn you're a cop umgenietet "said no, he screamed and had been formally calm down first ....
,, That was not a policeman, was a Triple Eight is probably as a replacement for the hunting of us is supposed to, we need to quickly hide, "she said, and raced with speed into the hideout.

Pincola stood untouched on again, impressed and horrified passers-by, Please go on, there's nothing to see here, "said Pincola and went to his patrol car and sent via radio ...
, Speaks your officer Pincola two fugitives on the main downtown street in a black SUV Douge. Once screening is give me modest, Pincola end, "he said through the plant and sat in the car and ran into the same direction as Cameron and John before.

Cameron and John were in hiding and emptied the trunk and hurried to the house when she went in but other people were there, among other things, Catherine Weaver, James Ellison and the Terminator were they last met.

,, Mom, what's going on here? "Asked John and he came closer than he had, however, Weaver saw one more thing getting rid of, the next time if they take me they do not leave me alone!" John grumbled, but did not say Weaver and went to Byron.

, Well then, now everyone is gathered, John Henry has managed to get some equipment to rebel, and the better the Skynet labs, factories to surgery. Cameron, Byron, you know each other already it looks like? "

Weaver asked, legs, nodded, Cameron was the first step, the Byron of the next. Their models differ from the model actually only self, Byron is a T-900 prototype and a former model Cameron. However, we have created something which we have not succeeded in Cameron, Byron is a very human way, it has been created and that will not change from its base program at Byron ago. Cameron and Byron please lie down on the table on "Compromised Weaver, both laid down.

Susan and Billy were also there and watched Sarah looked at what Weaver was doing there and asked, 'What are you going to? "

, Cameron even if it has an own consciousness is often suppressed by their reprogrammed program, it can unfold Cameron did not, but Byron has the human protocol and that we will now play at Cameron to say to her consciousness as a nudge to give ! "

Both have been associated with an interface to a computer. John was curious ....,, Let us begin. "Said Weaver and pressed a button. Both twitching. In their chips all raced at light speed on the data of Byron Cameron were playing.

They looked at all anxious, after 5 minutes was all over. You could hear a slight hum and both stood up, Byron was still Byron Cameron and now, yes.

, 'What now? "Said John Weaver ....
,, All in good time, we should go to her as possible and try to remain undetected. ZeiraCorp is rebuilt, we have all moved to a gas leak, I'll report me, "she said and disappeared together with Ellison.

Byron was at Susan and saw him .....
, Everything okay? "She asked
, Yes, now I can concentrate fully on protecting you. "He turned to Cameron, Big Sister Now it is time to take leave, take the gift, it is likely you open many ways." Byron said, and went to the door, I hope you reach your goals, now it is my fight and we shall meet again. "

This also Byron, Susan and Billy disappear on their journey. Cameron stood there motionless and looked at anyone ....

, Which is scrap metal box? "Derek said with a big piece ridicule in his voice ...
,, No, I am functioning free book cover! "Cameron said suddenly, and went upstairs.

The rest of the evening we heard nothing from Cameron, much ends saw them. John was worried and went upstairs. She was in the bath room, he thought he heard music.

He knocked on the door, Cameron, are you there? "He opened the door and saw standing at the sink Cameron crying .....

, Are you crying? "He asked in disbelief .....
, Apparently, this human protocol I have the first process, these new things are confusing to me, before I simply go out and now I am crying laughing. Then I turned on music, it's all so confusing! "

Cameron said with a human right facial expressions and gestures.
, Maybe we should drive around a bit, "said John Cameron and packed, as was the Oddly go along quite easily.

You Took the car carelessly through the city. A police car saw the car of John and reported it immediately Pincola. The got it made, and on the way. John stopped at a Burger King Drive In, he ordered some and led to the parking lot .....

, How do you feel Cameron? "John asked in a bite of his burger .... You did not say and then had to come what had come. Pincola they tracked down and got out of his car.

John gritted again a piece of his chili cheese but he did not eat it on. The door flew open and John thrown from the car. Cameron turned around and walked out of the car was so extreme Pincola he lay on the floor. They Ran to John ....

,, John, John everything ok with you? "
,, I feel good, look out behind you! "Cried John. Cameron was grabbed and beaten repeatedly with a piercing end car. John crawled to the car to fetch his gun.

Cameron felt something that could be understood by people with rage, she tore herself away from Pincola and struck at him constantly, constantly. John called them up .....

They left him lying there and ran to the car. minor wounds in the face she had, she knew this was again Cruel is the face of it. She loads them to a hair's breadth escape they were. Pincola got up and saw the license plate. He pursued them but would not try otherwise.

In hiding John explained to his mother what had happened and had the Cameron saved him. However, she had gone upstairs. Sarah was just so happy but now it was clear John was once again fallen in line of fire of Skynet.

John wanted to talk to Cameron and went upstairs. He heard the music again and opened the door a crack. He saw Cameron in jeans mini skirt, black leggings a black top, white ballerina and ballet dancing. He watched silently as she punched. What was wrong with her? Had it happened today with what to do. Cameron remarked John heard and to dance.

, Dancing is like the soul always in motion. "She said and turned off her CD player.
, Of which I have no idea, how are you Cameron? "John said and stepped closer.
She said no and walked up to John, she kissed him with such a passion, it was firmly fixed Twinned John gave him a kiss. She stopped after 2 to 3 minutes on it and went back a step, but said nothing.

John is now the world was always every several left the room and leaned against the door, What was there ... "He went back into the room as if Cameron had been expecting him, she stood before him .....

, Cameron ehmmm yes hmmm .... "He did not know what to say but Cameron went back to him and started kissing him again this time more intense than before they crack him on the shirt and pushed him onto the bed. It pulled her out on her part and went to him very slowly ....

, Cameron what about your mission? "He would have if he wanted to now what Cameron did not intend to have said that. Suddenly she stopped and got out of bed, she Withdrew her top back on and said ....

, You're right, sorry this gaffe! "
,, No, the one I've ... "
,, No, it's all right, it is probably I do not know, you're a man and I were you, I'm a Machine .... "John interrupted them ....
,, You are more than Cameron, I've seen you when I first saw, or rather when I heard what you are. "
Cameron looked at him ....

, 'More than a machine, more than a machine ... "Cameron muttered and left the room, she closed the door behind him and was with his nerves at the end .... He went to the door and leaned his head in it and whispering , you are more because I love you ........

Message edited by Marcel93 - Monday, 12 Mar 2012, 17:20

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 13 Mar 2012, 20:32 | Message # 9
Chapter 8. Flew up

For several days, Cameron was quite different than usual or much more their habits were more extreme. She was withdrawn, since the evening with John Cameron was if you wanted it that way not to reach mentally. Also, John was the evening no longer the same. He wanted to tell her he loved her, but it did not pass his lips. He chastised himself for not joining the advance.

He drove around a lot since the car and thought about various things. As it did not matter whether he was again in the crosshairs of Skynet. In everything had become care because of a John Connor there was not a normal life.
Sarah and Derek were to buy this new ammunition, while Cameron just stood and stared into the blank. Both lead to an arms and ammunition store and talked ....

, Behaves John has been very strange days, "Sarah said to Derek, who sat back ....
, Yes can not just him, what I have seen in the days weeks About me thinking a lot. This machine does not behave as usual and that worries me is, "said Derek of Looked from his window. It rained in the flow. It had not rained since long in LA.

Sarah looked at Derek briefly, do you mean mean by Cameron, "she asked curiously.
, 'Well, these machines behave otherwise actually now just like machines, but with her it will make a back and forth! Since uploading of data from this TH on Byron Cameron, may perhaps be that I take this too seriously, but we should be careful. In the future, are too often Reprogrammed terminators Crazy! "

Sarah got a great look ate before their eyes are playing the event in the Cameron briefly resumed their old program. She was afraid that it might pass again. She stopped at a red light and then said to Derek, Yes you are right, we should keep in mind should they arrive and if the worst must be short and sweet action! "

John was just about to get something to eat. He was on Mr. King's and went with a bag in the car. He took a bite of his burger and sat back. Was it really that complicated Sun complexity? Cameron was clearly different, but not the why. He constantly thought of Cameron as she stands there and does nothing at home now. Then a decision fast for John, he packed away his food and went back on the way to the hiding place he wanted to Cameron say what he wanted to say all the time, he had fallen in love once as the Terminator in his childhood as the a father for him.

He thought while driving to the couple of years ago when they had destroyed Cyberdyne. He thought of the terminator protect him. As he thought about the past, says John is not that he was being followed. It was Pincola who had spotted him and followed.

John drove up the driveway and ran into the apartment, not knowing that he had betrayed to the enemy just be hiding. John stormed into the apartment and saw ... Cameron, Cameron I .. "You heard a shot, John collapsed. He was on the right upper arm with a bullet. He was bleeding profusely .....

,, John Connor, it is time to die, "said Pincola and pointed his 9mm on John. Cameron are just now registered what was happening rushed to Pincola knocked the weapon from his hand, turned slightly to the right, Cameron grabbed his Linkten arm and threw him against the carmine. It smoked very, Cameron went to John .....

, The ball went through smoothly, they must be supplied quickly, "she said and grabbed the emergency kit under the table. She made John a bandage, the pain twisted his face before, but for the most part was first thought so Out of danger you wanted. say something when John Cameron was hit with a blow Aimed through the living room.

, Cameron!! "Cried John, get up, he wanted to be premature. He fasted on his arm very painful ....
, Take care, do not talk to me, get out! "Cried Cameron was back up and hit with Pincola. John stand up slowly and walked to the car .....

, Both of Shit Car has set Lahm, "said John, who wanted to drive away by car. He ran towards the forest to get to safety ....

At the time Cameron was there Pincola stay away from John .... They fought their way through the entire home without mercy. Blows and kicks were their language.

Rest, you can be in John, "said Cameron, and he missed a kick that he once shot through the whole Zimmere, got through the wall and into the kitchen. She walked slowly to the resulting hole in the wall. Pincola was back on ....

,, You're damaged, you will be Terminated need, "said Pincola concise and went to Cameron struck it several times on her, grabbed her by the neck propped it up and left her with all his might hit the ground. A hole was created, Cameron jumped wildly.
Here HUD flashed again and again and then everything was black. She listened to twitch and was not moving at all. Her eyes flashed blue briefly, and then she was off. Pincola had knocked out and was now on to John Hunt. Pincola went outside and looked around. Small spots of blood were on the ground to detect the direction of the forest led, he followed the trail and was now hot on the heels John.

John ran through the forest, with pain, he tried to escape as quickly as possible, but had to think all the time at Cameron. And then the weather, it rained and he was not progressing fast. He stopped short at his cell phone from his pocket and called Sarah to get .....

, Ran go! "

In the city at Sarah

Sarah and Derek were buying ammunition on as John called them. She was a little surprised and took off ....

,, John? "
, Mom, the Terminator has found our hideout, I got shot but it goes. Cameron has employed him but I do not know how far she has managed to turn it off, "said John completely out of breath.
Sarah was horrified to Derek, who could tell from her face her what had happened. He packed up everything and brought the car .....

John listen to me, run to the street and hide near the bridge, we will pick you up from there, "she said Quiet and John agreed. Sarah and Derek took off immediately, and John was on his way Pincola close behind him.

In hiding .....

Cameron was lying motionless on the ground for nearly half an hour, it seemed as if she were dead, but then again activated their HUD [..... Reboot ..... System analysis ..... Drive all the systems back up ....]

Cameron's eyes lit up brightly. She moved again and stood up. They looked around. She went to the wood shed and took the automatic shotgun. They also saw the blood stains and followed them through the woods. She had a lot of small scratches on his face, but why the reboot took so long?

John had done it by now and hid behind a large container and crouched down. Sarah and Derek were so fast it was traveling to get John out of there. Pincola John was close behind him and would seek in a short time. Cameron also ran as fast as she could through the woods.

John was getting tired, he had now lost much blood, despite the association. Then he saw him, Pincola had made it and was looking for John. John hid in the hope he would go further. Then un hoped Sarah and Derek arrived, they drove to Pincola thoughtlessly, but saw the revolt he again, so she knew he was the Terminator.

John where are you!! "Cried Sarah, John came out of hiding, and drew the attention of Pincola up. Was the on John but s too late, just at that moment Cameron ran out of the forest and shot with the gun it on a. Repeatedly urged Cameron Pincola toward the ravine. Pincola stood on the cliff of about 10 to 20m deep gorge. Multiple gunshot wounds adorned his belly, the last shot was Pincola plunge into the ravine.

Cameron looked down as Pincola fell down and hit. She went to the car. John has been supplied, Sarah grabbed Cameron by the arm, to detect how he konnter John? "She asked with an undertone Earthshaker, Cameron said she did not know it, but then John said ...
,, It was my fault I was too careless drift Cameron not to blame! "

She let go of Cameron and she got into the car. The hiding place was not safe and they did everything to take what was and disappeared. They drove to a second hideout on the outskirts. John was a bit better, but Cameron was very quiet, she cleaned her wounds and tried to cover them while Sarah asked her something ....

, The Terminator Is Death? "
,, No, a fall from that height could damage it but not destroying anything, he's still there, "replied Cameron, who looked at John and smiled suddenly. John was just so still with his life and that was just the beginning. Cameron was also something happens, maybe the human protocol had finally taken his job?

For Connor, there were no days in which he thought was normal, constantly in constant danger on the road. John was tired and tried somehow to lie properly. Cameron took John's head moved slightly and very gently put it on her right leg as a pillow. John was confused, but it was very cozy. Sarah looked through the rearview mirror what did Cameron, as she did and how she smiled. Slowly the penny began to drop at Sarah .......

Marcel93Date: Wednesday, 14 Mar 2012, 11:58 | Message # 10
Chapter 9. A new target person

Canyon .....

Pincola was still alive as Cameron said. He was very battered and limping on one leg. He looked around and collected his first formal systems. It was damaged and needed repair for now. Limping Pincola made himself on the way to the next workshop.

Sarah and the others were on their way to a new hiding place. It was on the edge of town. Once all got out and looked at the new house. They had bought it parallel to the first hiding place as a hedge.
Derek and Cameron carried the stuff into the house while Sarah was chatting with her son ....

, Is everything okay with you? "She asked him, looking at the way the wound. It looked pretty disgusting, and John grimaced as Sarah a little harder squeezing.
, Yes it's Mom, "he said with a painful voice eaten and pulled away his arm.
,, Well, it is clear to you that the unaccompanied version you no longer go John, I would have lost by a hair! "She said with a very serious voice, and mine and John nodded.

Sarah turned around picked up the phone and called Ellison to order it over the report before the event and the relocation of the blind. John took his bags and took them into the house. It was a little smaller but it was a home. He settled into his new room and lay down at once on the Provisional bed. Some things, they took furniture from the apartment quite a bit of the past. Derek went back again to pick up some things.

John was tired, it was again too much at once, too much for John Connor! He looked at the ceiling, thinking. He heard soft footsteps very quiet steps. It was Cameron the things stowed where they wanted to go have his mom. He wondered what was with Cameron only, it was because of the human protocol and then the car in which she had never done. Since the fight against the other terminator it was changed, John thought.

In was not aware of what had really happened. After the reboot, the human protocol properly enabled and fed the data into various Cameron CPU. It was like as if a baby would learn in seconds what it would perhaps learn a Half life. But somehow she did not want you to know. Maybe it was because the remains have been told too often, the machines, machines would and could never show human feelings.

But as John was now a different opinion. Too often he had seen of Cameron emotional outbursts, the charged recently.

Derek just went 5 rounds up all the new hiding place. Even now he was at the end of his strength and threw himself on the sofa. John came over and sat up on Derek ....

, At all clear to you John, "asked John Derek. Stopped and looked at John Derek ...
,, I'm fine Derek, but thank the question after you know where Cameron is, "asked John Derek, who gave a short laugh and then said ..
, Think somewhere in the tool shed I sort the weapons! "Derek replied, leaning back again.

John went to the outside. A cool breeze blew through his hair. The summer evenings were wonderful in LA. Clear skies to air. The hiding place was a small lake with a beautiful view of the city. John went to the shed, but there was none. He turned again to himself, and saw Cameron sitting at the lake. He walked slowly, and Cameron sat down with her ....

,, I'm sorry John that I have not protect you! "Cameron said suddenly. John smiled and looked at her. Light Reflected from the lake that was her face had the glow was already healed very well ....
, Cameron, you can also do more and do not. Also, you have limits like every living thing in this world, "said John, and also saw to the city.

Cameron angled to her right leg and rested her head on it ....
, Creatures, you think I'm a living? "Said Cameron looked very dreamy. John turned his head toward her and then said what he wanted to say a long time ....
, Cameron you are to me much more of what we have been through, I've had so far only once, but when you what else! Something completely different .... Cameron '

John was silent and looked again at sea. He plucked up courage and said all the three last words to her .....

, Cameron I love you, I love you more than anything I do not know if you can ever say my feelings but you should know that! "With relief in his soul that was now done and was not without consequences! Cameron grabbed the John and pulling him toward you.

Their mouths are touched with a tenderness and passion. John Cameron pressed gently and slowly into a lying position while she slowly climbed on him and then Kissed. The only witnesses of this love between two worlds, was God himself, you windeten into the sunset. John Cameron slowly opened her blouse and began to kiss her neck down to. Cameron was enjoying it as she kissed John. But then she heard the first John thought it would be so yet again like last time because he was wrong .. Cameron got up and headed to the blouse, and then whispered in his ear with such an erotic voice that John got goosebumps

,, If you want to do more in 10 minutes in your room. "She whispered in his ear and went into the house. She smiled and John could not comprehend what was happening now, after nearly a minute he found out it was not yet over! He got up and had to first realize that Cameron had jumped over their own shadows. The human protocol has their humanity, their love strengthened, changed her whole being!

John was on his way to the house are now wondering what would? ... He tried to go into the house quietly so that his mother and Derek did not hear him. Like a cat, he crept through the house towards the room. Passed to Derek who was asleep at, and at last his mother was in the kitchen. When he had that hurdle behind it were only a few meters. He came closer to the door and thought he heard music, soft romantic music.

He opened the door very slowly and have to swallow when he saw Cameron Lying on his bed. She wore a red, black lingerie waiting for John. John closed the door behind him and stopped first in front of his bed. Cameron looked so beautiful.

, Cameron are you sure? "Said John very tense .... Cameron smiled at me and said it just then, I love you John, you would say it is fate, you are my fate if I will protect you now or love is not important! " She got up and walked over to John. She took off her shirt and squeezed her upper body to the John and it was a Beautiful Night .......

After several hours of tenderness slept John. He had a smile on his face that he had not been long. Cameron was never before slept beside the bed. Pulled it over her blouse and looked at John. She knelt down on the bed and kissed him lightly on the forehead, of which John was awake and sat up ....
,, Everything ok with you? "He asked, stroking her Cameron with his hand tenderly on her arm.
, Even if we are to love us, there are two things we can not handle, "she said earnestly, looking for John ....
, Would be the "asked John and seriously Prepared on ..... again
,, I am a machine, you are a person who would not understand it, therefore, would always remain secret and that love for one I still have the mission to protect yourself John. I love you, but what's next? "Said Cameron had again got this Ice-cold look.

John lay back and thought. He let the words go through my head. But he did not find the answer to it. Cameron went to the door and spoke again, That's our secret that we are now both hats! "With these words, and a little twinkle in her room and left John John was first done with the world.

The next morning John was awake early and did something to eat. Cameron came into the kitchen. Silence ensued. When John wanted to say something Cameron said .....

,, John, my mission is to protect you, as I said a top priority, there is already a fraction of the love I can feel for someone, and then all is for the fate of someone, "she said while she recovers from the window stared.
,, But then why all this like last night and the nights before that? "If you are not yet so clear you from?" asked John Cameron ...
,, It just comes over me, it almost as if my consciousness that I have these moments to take control and suppress my own Authentic protocol, it is like a second personality, "she said, John understood now what was going on inside her. Your awareness and fought their machine programs, so every now and then these outbursts and the modification by Byron has the confidence gained in strength.

Sarah came into the kitchen, along with Derek finished dressing, I just received a call from Ellison, we will as soon as possible after ZeiraCorp, there is a new target person, "said Sarah and went to the car.

A new target person? To cross a new mission and a further step to Skynet's plans! But what John Cameron was now the most employed. He looked behind her as she walked out of the house to the car.

You Did a fight with itself a fight between feelings and program, how long it would withstand this pressure?

Marcel93Date: Thursday, 15 Mar 2012, 21:46 | Message # 11
Chapter .10 Heart

ZeiraCorp main building

After the call from the Ellison ran for four ZeiraCorp. A new target, another poor man or woman in the crosshairs of Skynet. The office was restored, and everyone thought the incident for a gas explosion. The four sat in the office, Sarah and Derek on the red leather sofa, Cameron and John on the red leather swivel chairs also made. After John was now aware of what was going on with Cameron, he saw her slowly distancing, he thought of a solution to how he could help Cameron this conflict between their program and their confidence to quit?

After more than a Half hours of waiting, finally appeared Ellison and Weaver, waved them into the meeting Adjoining office and then began ....

, Already they have appeared, as Mr. Ellison said earlier on phones, we have a new target person, "she gave each a file labeled Top Secret. All the files opened and opened their eyes, except it's all in the Cameron rest by reading.

, His code name is Shadow, his birth name was Marcel Chesterfield. His parents were murdered during a burglary when he was 5 years old, he grew up in many places, he is very interested in the martial arts and made almost all of them. Then he went to the U.S.. Marines. He was in a special unit under the name Death Corporation. Marcel was something special in the genetic sense. He was very strong and intelligent, and was never sick. His wounds healed quickly as broken bones, "Weaver told the four who just stared at the incredible acts.

,, I, and why Skynet is interested in him, except that he's the perfect soldier? "Said Sarah Weaver and looked at very seriously ...
, No perfect soldier, a super soldier. With him was experimenting. He was made more resistant, to his actual abilities. If you want to take it so he could record with a T-850 even with a Triple Eight. He is a freak of nature under a billion! And then there is something in his DNA, they may remember Mr. Reese had been used to bomb the Skynet Bio 2026 and the only survivors? "

She awoke in Derek a reminder, he thought back to that night, Used in the Skynet stormed a bunker and a newly-like weapon. A man helped him out of this bunker then he recognized his face .....

,, Now I Remind me again, Lt.. Chesterfield, "said Derek who seemed to remember clearly.
Weaver moved the mouth up, he has the genetic code to create an antidote from his blood. An antidote to the bio weapon, "said Weaver, and then went on with the other light.

, I pretty well and everything, because we know where he is, "asked Sarah Weaver and Ellison then said ....
, Chesterfield disappeared when he realized what the military is in store for him. He sat in a temple in Japan for several years. Recently he was spotted here in LA. He is being chased and not of just one. "

Just as Weaver then wanted to speak did Cameron ....

, He is something special, a man on the higher stage of evolution. In the Department of such people are called hyper-sapiens. But this is different, perfect in its evolution! Strong, intelligent, like a machine, a biological machine! Skynet wants him not only because of the contrast agent to kill, it's because what he is. He, his species may represent a major threat to Skynet! Said, "Cameron looked in the file.

Everyone was a little confused about Cameron could say fascination with Chesterfield.

,, Well, he was sighting in LA, what's he doing here, nobody knows. However, he pursued her and it should quickly locate, "said Weaver and ended the conversation ......

At the entrance of ZeiraCorp ....
After the interview, she stood before ZeraiCorp below. You a file was given. But where do they go? Sarah looked through the file again .....

, He used to live here in LA we should go to his old family house, "said Sarah, and she got into the car and drove off.

His old family house was located in a suburb of LA. A small community. They drove up the driveway, no one lived in the house. It was very demo Furnished and has never been renovated. They climbed out of the car. It was already dark and they took bags lamps to see around. Dust, cobwebs. Dried blood was seen here a tragedy.

Derek walked toward the kitchen, Cameron, Sarah and John looked around the living room.

, A five-year-old boy loses his parents just like that, and do not know what it is that's tragic! "Sarah said with deep compassion in his voice and looked on while a photo of the family.
, The loss of his family is indeed a tragedy has made him stronger but he is a fighter for survival. "Answered Cameron rummaged through a pile of papers.

Suddenly they heard a noise from the direction of the basement, came Sarah and Cameron drew their weapons and crept quietly with intent to cellar door. Derek came up and took position behind a wall of the stairs.

Then there was a bang, the door swung open and Sarah lap around the living room, she could just catch John yet. Cameron had less luck just a very large 1.80 Muscular man in black, dressed much like Byron Cameron grabbed his neck and lifted her into the air as if it were a toy. The eyes glowed in the dark crystal blue, and he walked over to the other. Cameron tried with all his strength to fight back against his grip but he was clearly too strong.

, Who has it and what are you doing here? Do you work for the machines? Since it is now here to kill me, "asked the Gestallt which was none other than Marcel Chesterfield.

He accused Cameron of the other and walked out of the shadows. His eyes shone no longer, he was not a muscle man or something but if he could rumwirbeln Cameron like a toy he had to be very strong. He went up to her and looked at all.

, Three people who act together with a machine, I do not know what to make of it! I could have destroyed them but I am listening to provide me your story and if it's ok, we could come this week, but if not then I see black for you all could, and neither your machine nor your arms to help you then, "he said with threatening voice and sat on the chair in front of him.

He asked with his hand, which they placed themselves what they should and did. Cameron looked very tense, almost frightened already. Then John began to ...

, Ok it does look a little crazy from the Well Cameron is with us, but it is ok. In order to explain everything to you now, it would take too long, perhaps to answer some of your questions, these machines come Terminator from the future ais to 2027. There are cybernetische organisms. It will find a doomsday machine instead and then take over power. The program that controls everything, Skynet sends these machines in the past about possible dangers to which you, me, my uncle, who also comes from the future and destroy my mother! "

Chesterfield looked at John like he was trying to read his thoughts, and then he took the floor ....
, Your eyes speak the truth, your eyes tell me everything I need to know that you're running too long since! I believe you, only what they will search here first and foremost a Female Terminator? Sounds a little suspicious about? "Said Marcel, and he got Cameron asked what she was doing well to get up now, the two faced ....

, Speak! "Asked Marcel Cameron, she looked up at him ....
,, I'm an infiltration unit. I was created by John Conner to kill the leader of the resistance. However, I was captured and reprogrammed to protect him. "Said Cameron.

Marcel looked at John as he looked at Cameron and knew immediately what was going on and smiled.

, I may have misled me and yes there are still miracles? Well my name is Marcel because as you may have noticed I'm a little different, I'm a superman, to me, but now the question what do you want from me? "It was just quiet, Cameron sat down again and then persuaded Derek .. ..

, In the war against the machines you are one of our best soldiers, in your blood is a cure for a disease, the substance is, let us go on the machines, "said Derek Marcel and understood immediately.

,, Well, I'm running long enough away that if I can program a Syknet wiping it should be my right, "said Marcel, and was therefore agreed to accompany them.

ZeiraCorp building in the morning 4:00

She had gone to ZeiraCorp back and waited for Weaver and Ellison. After 20 minutes, they appeared beaten and finally, we did not know whether it was a kind of Marcel task, but he knew immediately the Weaver was not a man.

, Mr. Chesterfield, nice to see them, "said Weaver and begged him to a place that remained standing, looking rather Weaver ...

, There are many of you on the side of people fighting, "he asked, hoping for an answer but Weaver just said, how you want to see it Mr. Chesterfield."

Marcel radiated an aura of you noticed, his strength was Superhuman .. Weaver asked to wait outside the Marcel should, Cameron was also there and sat down. While Weaver was talking to the other, Marcel continued to Cameron ....

, You are different, I've seen you when I was in control, it is because John and I do know only the most necessary but apparently you're more than just a machine, "said Marcel, looking at Cameron.

She simply smiled and said nothing ....

, You love him or, in other words you gave me something told on the way out on their own consciousnesses and also you have one, but when you play for something else a role, and that's John only you do not want you to admit. "
,, I am a machine is a program of love for me nothing more, two worlds that do not belong together, "Cameron said suddenly.

Marcel looked at her and smiled slightly ....
, Love is not a program, and if you feel love for John verspürst have you feeling in your heart. "
,, My heart is nuclear powered, "Cameron said spontaneously ...
Marcel turned to her and fasting with his finger to show her forehead and then said ....
,, I think, "he went down with his finger where the heart really was, so I am! Heart heart Cameron whether or biological products that do not care!" Marcel said.

Cameron looked at him in surprise and then came the other ... again, if they are willing Mr. Chesterfield, we would like to remove them blood! "

Marcel nodded and he was taken back to the blood. All were out Cameron Weaver and tired. It was a long day too. Was verified after the test now. Was there a coffee.

, God, how long I had no regular coffee anymore, I think it's very admirable what you make here, and I hope that you defeated Skynet! "

After the coffee now all standing outside. Suddenly Marcel Sarah stared at some other time .... compared to the other side of road

,, He is here, "he said, calling on which they were to go away. They got into the car, ran around the corner from the direction of Marcel warehouse of a supermarket. It was the Terminator saw Marcel, who immediately ran behind.

, We can not let him alone since, "said John, and all agreed with him, she got out but then they heard only one explosion. They ran behind the supermarket. The Terminator was probably shot at the gas bottle, making Himself designed. Everything was in flames stand. However, even the mantle of Marcel there. Apparently he was so strong he had not survived the explosion.

They eliminated the endoskeleton in which they are burned on site before the fire brigade and police arrived. They told Weaver about the incident. In the evening, around Cameron stood alone at the lake and went again through the words of Marcel. Heart is the heart. they always thought.

Of all but John, Marcel was the only one they knew in the short term. Sarah and Derek went on as usual, John was also very upset about Marcel's death, no one knew whether he had died so real, but this explosion.

But Cameron had met most but since then she noticed someone behind her, she turned around and there was Marcel, a little battered but alive.

, You're alive! "She said with a joy in her voice, but she asked Marcel to talk quieter ....
, So it is best if you hold me death! I knew that the Terminator was there, there was the opportunity. I just wanted to tell you yet, you Regret to me, because you know someone who only a short time and shows me that you have a heart, a nuclear-powered heart of gold, you are still a lot of tests before. I will return when the time comes, until then remains our secret, "said Marcel and Cameron expressed shortly ....

Then he vanished into the darkness. The last sentence of Marcel Cameron was very happy effect of that. Who was he? He had such an impact on its surroundings! Many mysteries were hunting through history. Again and again appeared on such people, peacekeepers who were there for you. James Ellison compared him to Jesus because he had a conversation with him. Marcel Chesterfield's history will remain a mystery .........

Marcel93Date: Sunday, 18 Mar 2012, 21:54 | Message # 12
Chapter 11. The Ball

There are a few quiet days and quiet days. In the life of John Connors and those who went with him a few quiet days. Each had its own story that he had overcome, and Derek.

When John told him of his death, he could hardly believe it. But he gradually realized that something happened to him. By the time of repair and the return of John to the time when he was gone, some events have been destroyed. Derek lived on his arrival a kind of memory loop. This was the first to say that Derek was witnessed by the fact of the other Derek Derek was only shortly before the actual departure in the past taken for the first time. It would be too complicated to explain it.

The only certainty was that the sending of Kyle in the past, everything was back to normal if not for the commander was and what he said. It all worked! And then Byron, of which nothing more was heard, and last but not least, the loss of Chesterfield, an interference of the time. Did all but if they knew the truth. What could have been in the last days, weeks can be a normal person was crazy.

It was a warm afternoon, John was at the lake, Cameron put on some traps for terminators, Derek was there to store weapons, and Sarah, now Sarah was busy with something else. She did research on to people who might have a connection with Skynet. She would have turned Skynet, but this was easier said than done.

4 years were still to Skynet would explain the people's war. Four years as the blink of an eye can be over. Much had happened, a lot of new faces. But they had apparently forgotten why they were here. Skynet find and destroy. Doggedly sought Sarah, went through files. Papers of the resistance cells operated on and then they found something. A young man, his name is David Zinger. He went to the Los Angeles City College. Nothing really special. But you never knew what the candidates would do in the future resistance.

He was on the death list and that he was important. Sarah packed up and called all the information together .....

, Ok I've found someone who probably will be soon be in great danger. David Zinger is his name and goes to the Los Angeles City College and as we know it also knows the Terminator, "Sarah said, determined, arms crossed.

Derek looked at the file and give it a light went on .....

,, He is a soldier in the resistance movement, a very good man! He was responsible for ensuring that we always had weapons and explosives. He was a tinkerer. A genius if you ask me this Zinger. He has a great knowledge of computers and electronics, no wonder the Skynet wants to go see death, "said Derek of sat back and folded his arms and a well thought-provoking hung up his face.

John got up and ran up and down, what do we do now, we do not know whether the Triple Eight have him on the heel is, "said John, looking at his mother ....

She smiled and gave John a backpack, but you wanted to back to school or not. "John looked at his mother perplexed. Sarah and Cameron threw a bag too ....

, You will accompany him and take care that nothing goes wrong, I'm going to sign tomorrow. "This was the call for Sarah ended. She left the room without saying a word.

Derek would take over the observation. Tomorrow would be ready to go.

Somewhere in the desert

Marcel drove on the highway. No idea where out, just gone. He was free, not a machine haunted him more so he thought. Suddenly he felt like something huge just rammed his car. A truck slammed into his car and rolled over several times. Eventually came to their cars. With injuries and some broken bones, he retired from the car wreck. His face hurt consumed.

The truck was parked about 10 meters from the defection site. The man got out of his truck and ran over to Marcel. He pulled a gun from his jacket and ran towards Marcel. He saw the gun and tried to get up. His leg was broken, there was an open fracture. The bone sticking out of his jeans pants and the blood dripped on the sand. Together with gekniffenden Marcel looked at the man and knew who, no what he was .....

,, It seems I can not escape my fate, it's too late pah! You will lose! "Marcel said, laughing and spitting blood while. His face twisted once again. The Triple Eight held the gun to Marcel's head and said ....

'The future belongs to us, you're history! "Marcel closed my eyes .... (shot) .... Marcel's Lifeless Body a lot on the floor. Finally, the car struck the terminator to the wreck. Previously, he positioned the body Marcel in the car. A huge explosion was the end for Marcel ......

The next day, Los Angeles City Collage

Sarah, John and Cameron were sitting outside the principal's office and waited for the inlet. They had to wait long and they were allowed to enter.

They sat down on the black cushioned chairs. John looked, as always, Cameron was wearing her purple leather jacket and blue jeans to fit shoes with heels.

,, Good day miss. Tree, I am the Director Gabelhower then you have to be John and Cameron, I wonder how you ever found that school, so your first impression? "John did not know what to say but Cameron ....
, Director Gabelhoeer, so I am a first good impression of this school and I have been teaching here, "Sarah and John Cameron looked aghast, it almost sounded as if she were serious about it.

,, Very nice, so we have checked everything, everything OK so far. Well, I think there is nothing else except that they then use to submit their subjects. And then it can really go off already. Oh yes did I forget, we have several projects such as dancing perhaps for Cameron? "Said the director, and Cameron was a flyer.

After the formalities were completed and both were now Intrigued, the mission began with immediate effect. At the time when they were here was Cameron Scanned Countless students and teachers but no Trilpe Eight in sight.

,, I resound to the Triple Eight lookout, and after David Zinger, "said Sarah, and then said goodbye. Shortly thereafter, the director rushed over to two more to give something ...
, Forget Tomorrow is a ball, even if I did it again since I greet you there to see. "

Computer science was my turn, John and Cameron went to the same subjects occupied the room 256A, and sat down. Cameron Scanned on and then they had him. David Zinger. He sat forward, but still no trace of the terminator. For John, it was almost as if the moment would never end here. Then it finally rang. John Cameron said he would establish contact with David, she should continue to search for the Triple Eight.

, Hey my name is John! "John went behind David and gave him a hand ....
, Oh, the new, then it must be your sister, welcome my name is David, I am also student representatives, so you can ask me quietly with holes! "David said with a smile very net in the face .....
, Yes that is a leadership battle would not be what you have now? "
, Chemistry, "David answered ....
, Cool, I also, as it would during the break? "Said John ...
, Yes why not ok, so we should Mr. Fitch does not like it when you come too late! "

Something to deviate and thus not noticed there were two subjects which they had not occupied together. Art and philosophy courses. Half the day was Made it and it was recess. While John made friends with David Cameron tried to make the Triple Eight locating. But she was interrupted as she stood in front of all the great music and listened. She opened the door looked at us like there was dancing.

Her mind had Manifested often if they did ballet. The protocol itself was neutralized in time. An effort for nothing, her mind was strong but dormant. She watched as they dance and then ...

, Can I continue Helge them? "Asked a man, bald, he looked a little twisted. Like a Bad Hollywood movie star.
Is, 'My name Cameron Baum, the director gave me, "she said and handed the Fyler ....
, Yet one that bad before it can dance ok so not. "

She walked onto the stage. Shoes for ballet, it was also, she knew what she wanted to do. She turned on the CD player and punched. They punched and floated across the stage. When she was finished, the man wept with joy, he jumped up ....

,, I'm Cameron Mr.Kent and you simply breathtaking to wow even go in on us, "he begged, and almost on Mysterious fashion Voted Cameron.

The day was far from over and Derek noticed it the most. He sat in his car and watched the Umgebung.12: first, it was 00. Sarah was in hiding what they did not know Derek. What was very strange that the Triple Eight had not yet seen again. But no one knew he was already there.

Eventually, the day went past that. No terminator in sight. That was very funny. Home, Derek slammed down on the sofa, Sarah was preparing a meal there and Cameron went upstairs.

, Mom, we need a dress and a suit, we were invited to the annual ball! "Sarah dropped from close to the wooden spoon and looked at John ....
, A ball? Ok, we may not notice, call Cameron shop we go, everything that is important for the mission! "

When Sarah John Half a suit for a suitable ball came to look for high memories, beautiful here before. John also felt for the first time as a normal human being. A black dress, very elegant. Sun did not see John and he liked it very much. So when Cameron in a beautiful blue dress embroidered with small stones appeared John lost most of his eyes. The very dress to her body. The very dress hugging her figure. Even Sarah gasified because she was a machine.

, And looks like that? "Said Cameron, turning once to own axis.
,, The company I would. "Said Sarah, John Cameron was puzzled that his mother has formally made a compliment.

The next day .....

Normal school day. John had made friends with David. But no trace of the Triple Eight. And the day came around quickly and the ball was in order.

Derek was at David's house and watched him. A woman, a student more knocked on his door, his appointment with the ball Suddenly it dawned on Derek, why they were actually looking for a male model he called Sarah and she Taught by his suspicions. John sat down immediately to the PC, because of Derek's description, he knew who was meant. They showed up nowhere.

They had always had in mind the Terminator. Cameron drew something on which they could fight, took weapons. John Went to school in order to keep there eyes open. Derek watched her slowly, without attracting attention. Cameron and Sarah set off on the way.

Build it to school the same time as Derek, Sarah and Cameron. John saw them both come to school and went on for others. , Where they are along, "said John ....

,, Ok John you stay here and hold the position, I go there and here since, "said Sarah, and they were distributed.

The Putative terminator and David walked towards toilet ....
,, David, I'm just must go to the bathroom right back, "said the girl and disappeared.
David took the opportunity to do something about it before accepting evil dimensions.

Just when he went to the toilet Cameron came around the corner. She stopped and looked around. She slowly opened the door to the women dressed, and looked like the Terminator loaded a 9mm. Cameron immediately grabbed her and hit her head on the terminator, the wash basin. The other Terminator came not to do anything about it. Cameron had no mercy. When the Terminator once she lay on the ground pulled out a knife and removed the CPU.

Derek and Sarah came straight off the machine quickly on Cameron's shoulder, we have, "said Cameron, and she ran. John acted as if walking through the hallways as not to arouse suspicion. David came and went over to John. ...

, Have you seen my company might? "
, Blonde, white dress? "
,, That's right her name is Selina do not know whether you know them? "
,, She is running towards the exit, sorry. "
,, That had passieen yes, the night is gone I'm going home tomorrow to John, "said David live very depressed but still alive.

Outside, they stowed the terminator in the truck, John came to the hands in the pants pocket.

, Mission a complete success and now? "Sarah Cameron threw a bag and then said, at 11 clock time since her back!" John and Cameron suddenly smiled and went back to school.

Derek and Sarah took over the burning of the terminator. The ball was wonderful. But John was standing outside, a glass of cola in his hand and looking at the sky. Then he heard steps and turned around. It was Cameron, she looked beautiful in that dress. She stood in front of John and stretched her hand out .....

, Do you want to dance? "She asked, smiling, they smile more than before, and John said yes. Both of them danced in the night and came closer again. Although mission was always comes first, the love between them was still. For John, it was one of the best evenings. There was no silence, only good music was. from John because it does not matter, he kissed her. To his astonishment, they refused it does not. They listened to us looked at each other ....

, We have experienced a lot in the months, as are like .... "He was interrupted by a kiss from her again, but she said nothing. Both looked at each other and danced in the night

Maybe it was just maybe should but finally all set up in favor of John Connor.

Us Air Force Base ..... .......

A large plant in the middle of a desert. The U.S. Air Force Cyber ​​Research Systems Company is one of this area and is responsible for defense technologies. War technology and computer technology.

Inside the plant, the creation is what will declare war on the world.

, General Bauer, who are drohnes operation and the T-1 infantry compatible with the system, "said one of the scientists. The general run only on the window where the drone was tested.

,, Very Good, and how it's going to Skynet? "The general said .....
,, It will take time, General! "
, With the winner of the Chess Tournament, we are simply not the case is too stupid! We need something faster, something better! What is this Turk? "Asked the General .....

, Was stolen from The General, "said the man, tugging at his sleeve ...
, Then it looks, I want the Turks, our specialty is a unit, by contacting Colonel Steven Cross! "

Marcel93Date: Tuesday, 20 Mar 2012, 22:34 | Message # 13
Chapter 12. Cyber ​​Research Systems

Outside of LA, U.S. Secret Air Force Base

Cyber ​​Research Systems was a company that was sponsored by the U.S. Air Force and supervised. It was with CyberFly intelligent leader in the technology war. CRS acquired the right of the group went bankrupt Cyberdyne Systems and continued to research projects for the development of Cyberdynes of AI units. Meanwhile they were to create an AI and it was none other than AI Skynet. A Fully automated defense system that should be better than any human being to the enemies of the United States to make clear who is most powerful.

CRS did everything in the research of Cyberdyne, is procured all the records brought to the former workers of Cyberdyne. But there were problems, the AI ​​is an AI can be. Something was missing something in particular. The winner of the Computer Chess Tournament was not good enough. The Turk was wanted the General Bauer, but had disappeared and the builder of his death.

Andy Goode, but it must have had contact with people who knew something perhaps. Therefore, General Bauer ordered on behalf of CRS in a special unit under the alias Sinister. The commander of the Unit Colonel Steven Cross, very battle tested, not afraid of anything.

,, Sir Colonel Cross is here, "said an employee of General Bauer's office just came in ....
,, Let him in! "

Colonel Cross was championed specialty, education and the best team of Sinister. It took only individual members, but when push came to really hard, then were all called. This should be the case, but something went horribly wrong.

, Colonel Cross is where the rest of their team? Bauer asked puzzled ...
General, death! They were death found him their homes, along with family, pointed out I was taken to safety. It comes from terrorist groups, "explained Cross and sat down.
, Tragic, but we get to the point, they were inaugurated? "
, Yes General and I know my mission, but there are clues where I could start? "Cross asked, leaning forward.

Bauer threw a photo on the table, Cross took it and looked at it ...

, 'Who is it? "Cross said ....
, Sarah Connor, she was seen with Andy Goode and not just once! Recently she was arrested, but could escape by a young woman who probably was wearing a new vest! "Said General Bauer, and put a video tape.

Cross saw the woman as she walked through the Undaunted bullets .....
,, Hmmm, Sarah Connor was not there something with Cyberdyne? "
,, 'Yes, so caution is advised when they can make solid contact that person immediately identify them work alone and take Colonel only contact if they have the Turk! Maybe she killed Andy Goode and the Turks cross stolen so they have full authority, she works as a civilian soldier for CRS and they should give us the primary status. You get an apartment, everything they need weapons for the mission, and now good luck cross! "

Cross left the complex. A new mission, and they seemed to be dangerous! If Cross knew how dangerous it would Bauer sent packing. His unit was killed by a Triple Eight and he was also in the crosshairs. But Cross was a different caliber, and not very easy to catch.

He was key, and the most important data he needed and was then driven by terrain. Strange was that the windows were tinted, so could not see where cross back. He was deposed from the city, compared with his new car, a Land Rover. He got into the car and drove off.

In the hiding place of the Connors at the same time .....

When John and Cameron, it was a back and forth, but John was not slow otherwise used. Cameron came to fulfill the mission lies the most important thing on the sidelines, the love for John. Unfortunately, Sarah also saw what was wrong with Cameron and seriously wondered whether Cameron could be in any way a threat.

But Sarah had been provided with problems as Cameron, she made a lot more to Pincola, who was still there, just waiting for John to kill.
John saw something other than his mother, he had other things on my mind and thought much, and Derek, he did his thing and was always waiting to go out to hunt draw terminators.

It was getting cooler, but still very hot. However, overcast for several days. Cameron had a lot on the lake, and John always looked through the window to Cameron. Since the last fight against Pincola to Cameron had changed a lot anyway. Whether it be in the future which I have also seen it all? John was leaning on the window and looked outside, he did not notice Derek came in ....

,, You're much with the machine in John, never forget they are made to kill. That this consciousness nonsense, machine resistance, these are all tricks, believe me, Skynet, the Terminators are our downfall if we do not stop! "Derek Said Quiet but determined to John who turned his head to him and answered ... .
, Unlike you, Derek, we humans are sometimes behave exactly the way it yet, I have been following the media. In war we are already with ourselves, it takes only a nuclear war of extermination that unites mankind! Sometimes I think that is our destiny! "....

John Derek grabbed his shoulder and pulled him close ran ...
,, This machine has affected your mind there that you think so! Humanity is not perfect, so we are human and machine, "said Derek, John broke away from Derek's hand off and said only ....
,, It is more than a machine Derek, you can not do everything on a pedestal! "With these words he took his jacket and car keys and went to the car.

Cameron ran into him ...

, Where are you going John? "She asked ...
, Driving around a bit. "Answered John and Rose in the car. Cameron went to the other side and got ...
, What will it be Cameron, "asked John ..
, The Triple Eight of looking for you, he's still there and I have to protect yourself so I'll go with you, "she said and looked at whether it was a weapon glove compartment. A 9mm was in it, and charged ....
, Ok I'm concerned. "John started the car and drove off.

Derek was standing at the door and saw John, along with Cameron drove away. Sarah saw Derek and went to him ...

, Where John goes there? "
,, I do not know what I had just made clear because the metal bucket and he just went, the machine is traveling with him. "Derek Said with a very low note ....
, Then John is at least safe, "said Sarah, Derek gave a short laugh and then said, as long as this machine is here, no one is sure, I know now back from her blackout, and when something like this happens again I'll kill her ! "

Derek said very seriously, and went back inside. Sarah stopped seeing us outside .....

John took aim through the city, said that Derek did not like him, and inside he was full of rage ....

, Do you have a target John? "Cameron said. John saw on the street and said the first few seconds but then nothing ....
,, I have pleasure in an ice-cream, "he said, and went on to Cold Stone Creamery.

At the same time, somewhere else ....

Cross had his home and was considered to peace. He knew it would be a long job, and he was civil way, he could enjoy the little things. He went to Cold Stone Creamery in order to treat what times. He sat outside and enjoyed his chocolate milkshake. Not knowing what was in this moment of a Triple Eight in his near and watched him. Cross, however, was not stupid, and always wore his 9mm with him.

At the same time John drove up and parked on the opposite side of the ice cream parlor. Cameron and John got out and walked across the street. The cross was just about to drink his milkshake choked when he saw at close to Cameron. When he saw on the videotape he had memorized the face that faces all the wanted men.
But he did not jump up, he remained seated and let her pass by.

Recognized as a cross Cameron, Cameron realized at the same time, the Triple Eight of something sitting further away. John grabbed her and went with him in an alley behind the store.
Cross got up and followed her, then stood up and watched the Triple Eight Cross. The alley behind John Cameron presented for the action of speech ....

, What is it this time, did you have any cravings again? "He said very Annoyed and then ....
, Hands over his head so that I can see it, "cried his gun at Cameron Cross directed.

Cameron turned and looked cross, suddenly many shots behind Cross, Cameron John shoved behind a large steel box and pulled out her gun, Cross jumped to the side and saw the man who shot at him, he jumped behind a box and he repelled the fire.

, What the hell the measures here, "she listening to shoot at, they interfere with an investigation, what am I talking about?" Cross said to himself, and shot at the man he believed to hear impact of metal, and he was sure he had met him several times.

Cameron walked up to him and struck the Triple Eight against a brick wall. Cross watched aghast as the man stood up again and on his head Did see something shiny. He jumped from his hiding place and shot at his head, which fell short. Cross then saw what froze his blood ....

,, I was in for a horror shit am I ended up here? "He saw the red eye of Triple Eight, but he quickly re-cross was itself ..

, Ok, well no matter what you're chasing me now go to hell! "The Triple Eight had used up his ammunition, and Cameron was in the corner and sat up again.

Cross fought a battle with the Triple Eight, but Cross got more and more the fly. The last flight was cross slump together. The Triple Eight approached him, grabbed him and lifted him into the air ....

, Arrr I really do not know what that is here for a hit, but you are my friend arr meat! "There was only penetrate a metal of a blade.

Cross had a prototype of a telescoping sword that cut to the smallest level. It filed a brief jolt of the Cross and Triple Eight was cut into two parts. He fell to the ground, the sword went in again, he lost consciousness.

The Triple Eight twitched a bit, but Cameron made Short work of him. John went to a cross and looked at him ....

, 'My God, he has fought against a Triple Eight and won, more or less! "
,, This is very remarkable, but he was behind us, we should kill him, apparently he was Set on us! "
, 'No, we are deposed him somewhere, I'll get the car, "said John. The Triple Eight and Cross were taken to the car and taken away.

Later in hiding .....

Cameron removed the remains of the terminator, Cross was laid on the sofa. However, he was for almost 10 minutes again while fully conscious, but it did not. Indian cuisine John spoke to his mother and Derek ....

, 'Who is that? "Asked Sarah tense
,, I do not know, but he knows us and was chased by a Terminator! "

Derek looked at Cross ...
,, I do not know him, maybe someone new who might have killed, I'm so slow with the times impossible to find anything! "
, We should question him and then we can still get rid of him. "Said John and his mother looked at it that bit her lip and nodded.

Cross looked around and saw half an eye on documents on the table, without which the others were aware of it looked cross refer to the documents.

, ZeiraCorp, so so. "He whispered and sent to General Bauer a text message with the data, but not that he had found the hiding of Connros why he wanted to learn something, especially what had attacked him so.

He lay down again quickly came in as Cameron. He acted as if he would be awake. John walked over to him ....
,, I think we have a lot to explain! "

Cross had to undergo several interviews, but covered up when he worked for ....

, Ok I've answered your questions now I want it that my Answer, which was what I was attacked? "
Sarah looked at cross ....
, A Triple Eight, a Terminator from the future sent to kill her, why do not we know? "

Cross swallowed, a machine from the future who has it cleverly? "
, An AI a defense system called Skynet! "Said Cameron, Cross knew the Skynet, a research project of CRS was and came to sweat, because even if there was something strange, he had seen it and now it was clear that he might the destruction of mankind had initiated, ignorant.

He leaned back and put her hands over her head, I think I have not told you the truth, I'm Colonel Steven Cross Firce U.S. Air unit and Sinister Work for CRS! "

Cameron's eyes were glowing .....

, 'What's going on Cameron! "Said John Cameron of Broken Bracht awareness noticed ...
, CRS Cyber ​​Research Systems is a company which is to specialize in such Cyberdyne AI technology. "
, CRS Cyberdyne has been purchased, and conducts research at the moment of an AI named Skynet, damn what did I do? "

Sarah was the fear written on her face and then asked
, 'What did they do cross? "
,, I am probably the world was going to have initiated, in which I gave to my boss about ZeiraCorp. Skynet Does not work, The General needs the Turks! "

Sarah was the rage Written in the eyes, immediately called her and Ellison told him the situation was but it s too late, the Turk was stolen ....

, The Turk's way, "said Sarah and banged against the wall ...
,, Oh Hell, if I knew where I would bring the lab would you go there but the security is so high, I was blindfolded and taken back down. It's my fault, I will suffer the consequences! "

, That we are all wearing must also she could not know it but a ray of hope we have, we know now who wants to Skynet come back online, and our list of people is still long, we can now targeted search going on, Steven will you help us, "asked John. Steven got up and took his hand ....

,, Now the war has become even my, my help ye! "

Cyber ​​Research Systems Laboratory ....

General farmer sat in his office when it knocked, Come, O Major Giller they have what I wanted? "
The soldier put something on the table, it was the Turk ...
,, Very Good, which they say down there, they can start the research! "

Message edited by Marcel93 - Tuesday, 20 Mar 2012, 22:36

Marcel93Date: Saturday, 24 Mar 2012, 18:50 | Message # 14
Chapter 13.The soldier

The story so far ...

,, I'm not telling you the whole truth "(Steven)
, The Turk was stolen! "(Sarah)
,, I'll help you. "(Steven)

Steven Cross was finished with the nerves, he had only himself to blame, the Skynet has now been built. He stood outside and walked up and down, always up and down. Guilt, guilt to know that only he was among them that the world would go. John looked out the window and looked up to Steven as he ran down and .....

, CRS So, now we at least know who builds Skynet! "Said Derek and Sarah looked at her expectantly.
, CRS is a company that has a lot of power. CRS Public companies usually have no connection to CRS secret projects. "Said Cameron came straight from the kitchen.

John was still looking out the window ... And what about him, he could continue to help us? "
, John is responsible for creating the Skynet ever will, "said Sarah.
, And why would Skynet see him die? "John walked from the window and then went out ....

, Cross? "Said John, Steven turned around ...
, You can call me Steven. Oh man, here in a few years this will not be anything more and I'm to blame, I Devoid of life. "
,, No one has failed Steven, you're still Air Force colonel, but you have to have connections? "Said John but Steven said ....
,, I'm Deserted John, I can no longer work as a soldier. I refused a direct order, you afflict hard. The thing I have left is the court-martial! "Said Steven with shock in his voice.

John had something compassion, and knocked him on the shoulder, Skynet is stopped either way. "But Steven was just an idea ....

, Your mother told you that there is a list of targets that Skynet wants to see death, we have to find someone who has worked at CRS, and I know just the right person for it! "

Suddenly Sarah was behind Steven and John ...

, Weaver has called, we will immediately after ZeiraCorp you too! "Sarah said with an aggressive Unterton.Sie stairs into the car and drove to ZeiraCorp ....

ZeiraCorp ...... building .......

Weaver was sitting at her desk. She looked like anything but happy, the improved even appeared as the Five, along with Ellison ....

, Colonel Steven Cross Air Force served long years in a special unit with 4 other but they are dead. "Steven went to the front, anxiety, feeling he no longer knew.
, You know something about me Miss Weaver, responded that I was very alarmed, "Steven came even closer. He looked into her eyes and knew immediately what was going on.

, No pupil dilation by my closer, either they are not afraid or they are one of those, I think both is probably true is not it? "Said Steven very stable to self-awareness. Weaver and went up to him, are Steven remained unshaken was it the T-1001 batting over without even an eyelid, maybe it was because he's special blade had with him and at the 9 mm. He had no idea what a Terminator she was still no sign of fear .

Want, you're the first person who is so confident of a machine, now I know why Skynet see her death is something very rare in the Resistance, a courage, "Weaver said, smiling .....
, Nothing more braves, the Turk has gone into the hands of CRS and no one even comes ZeiraCorp not ran at CRS! "That sounded less encouraging than some would think, and then it started, Cross took out the clown and started Weaver to tease a little ....

, Such a highly developed machine and immediately throw in the towel, perhaps you should visit a dose of creativity can be incorporated into your chips? Although I am deserted, I still have my contacts. I know one of the world knows about all call him the signal, alert young man who has helped me many times. But we need documentation of the persons who have Worked on CRS or does not work, and the signal for rest! "

Weaver was impressed with Steven, if not very fond of him, very well then we should make it so! "
, You will find him under the name Joshua Friedman and .... "But he was interrupted by Sarah ....
'This name is on Skynet's list, "she said, it was Steven ..

, 'Oh damn! Then we should go, because if he is there on it would probably be one of these machines after him! "Went ahead, but was stopped by Steven Weaver, now Mr. Cross then they are also involved with the war."
,, Yes, and I will win it, "he said, short and concise and went after it.

Weaver saw him behind her ....
, Can it be that they are impressed by Cross? "Ellison said very carefully, but Weaver did not answer, but walked out of the room.
, No answer is an answer! "

At the entrance ...... .......

,, I should, before we get new weapons, "said Steven and got into the car of Derek ....
, How, "asked Sarah ....
, In which we are a camp of the U.S. Air Force looting, I still have access, we will take away a lot, Derek you come with me you ride ever for signal and waits! No unnecessary actions remain discrete, especially for you, Cameron! "Said Steven left a little to the Colonel and hang out.

,, All right, "said John, and both cars drove off, John and the other to signal that Steven and Derek for weapons depot.

John Cameron and Sarah had a quiet ride to the right signal. We saw, however, that Sarah was very tense, and Steven does not really trust!

Steven and Derek went to the depot, of course, it was guarded. A lieutenant guarding the entrance. When he saw the jeep he got up and introduced himself to the limit ....

,, Good day, is this spear area, I must offer it to turn around, "said the soldier, very stressed.
,, I'm Colonel Steven Cross, U.S. Air Force, "he said, and gave the soldiers his ID. The picked it up and wanted him to confirm, when he suddenly felt a blow on the back of the head Fierce and everything was black before his eyes.

, Like me Slowly approach your cross! "Derek said with a smile and patted him on the shoulder. They went into one of the great camps in which the weapons were.
,, I take everything that comes, I'll look over there to! "

Cross parked the car so that was easier to charge. He walked once around the corner in a big box .. stand,, Come to Papa ... "

He pulled a grenade launcher ICS-190 GLM out of the box. His eyes sparkled at the sight of this weapon. He invited her and she hung around. He opened more boxes in which were M16er as ammunition. He invited all in the jeep, Derek had C4, and taking home some other weapons, and plenty of ammunition.

, Where do we need for all this? "
, CRS In order to proceed, this is not Reese kindergarten game! Especially as we should have some, or come back later and much more camps if we fail! "He got into the jeep, the other Derek always shooting for the first questions was option, which saw the Steven now very seriously, and as he said it now his war and was apparently frightened at nothing to end the mission.

A few minutes later, they punish themselves up in a dilapidated old house, maybe 5 floors.

, Where he be? "John asked himself, and saw the Jeep pull up ....
,, Well, here we are. If we can help one, then take the signal here! "

Steven threw John, Cameron and Sarah each have a M16 .... with spare magazines, saving, we do not know what awaits us there! "Steven had his pitcher always on his back, carrying a Desert Eagle. They were carefully prior to the building. It smelled a little, by the moisture.

Cross was a super soldier. He knew every maneuver, every tactic. He was strong, intelligent. He knew no fear, his motto (Fear only fear itself). They went up the stairs to the floor were colonels. But they were s too late.

The signal was death ......

, Damn it, this machine came before us, John might try to back up some data from the computer, better yet, taken from the hard drive and .... "but he did not continue, John was just about to do what Steven had said with See how the others were thrown out because by Triple Eight.

But this was not the only one who looked like Triple Eight Cross, and he saw John and went up to him. John took his gun and shot at him, suddenly got a boost of the Terminator and flew to the other end of the room. It was the Cross had shot with his grenade launcher on it .....

, What is this shit for a sick! He cursed and got up ...

Derek picked herself up again, helped Sarah and Cameron back on ....

,, I'm all, "shouted John, and went to the other. The Triple Eight got up, his skin was tattered, you could see the endoskeleton.
,, Oh my God! "Steven said softly, standing there like Paralyzed.

Limping to the Terminator went to Steven, but Cameron is grabbing the Triple Eight and threw him from the floor.

, Shit, who looked like me! "Stammered Cross and went down with the others. The Terminator hung impaled on an iron pole and jumped .....

, How can Cameron do a T-888, the most effective? "Said Steven suddenly stopped Cameron ...

, You can if you have the option to remove the CPU, break his neck in order to prevent the power supply, or removing the fuel, "she said Short and sweet ....
, What are the CPU and fuel cells, "asked

Cameron went to the T-888er, the motor was completely overloaded. But then he stopped to twitch, his skull had been Disconnected clean blanket. Steven used the prototype blade. He raised the other half on and pulled out the CPU ....

, Remove the fuel, or nuclear? "
, Yes nuclear. "Said Cameron, the astonished man look the other went to Steven ....
, Has this thing with my appearance a man, and I do not know how many are killed! "He threw down the CPU, went back a couple walked and scored with his grenade launcher to an explosion was the result. Steven sat down a black sun glasses on and beat the weapon on his shoulder .., Skynet has thus declared war on me and now finally, I will not rest until Skynet has destroyed! "

He went to the other before throwing the grenade launcher in the jeep and got on board. Cameron removed the cells, and they would disappear later. The Destroyed T-888er took them to burn him. They got into the car and drove back to the hideout ........

In the evening .....

Cameron was about to destroy the T-888, Derek and Sarah unloaded the weapons and stowed them carefully. Steven had sprained in the Sturzt one of his ribs and made a bandage drum.

The candles glow, very quiet, he did, but then there was a knock .. Come. "

,, I am, I have seen with the hard drives, it could take several days to decode the signal was very good! "
, Yes he was, yes he was, you is still on your mind or what? "Steven asked and turned to John ....

, You get well very well so clear, now in the crosshairs of his or Skynet? "
,, I am a soldier, or at least it was. Whether I in Iraq or fighting for humanity, war is my home! Say, Cameron is different or, more Human! "
, Yes, it happened a lot, too much to explain it now, but you also do not worry you? "John asked suddenly ....

, A wise man once said .... If you know yourself and your enemy, you will need the output of a thousand battles, not to fear .... Skynet must also have a weak spot and then we know Skynet Skynet and then we fall! "Cross said quietly and left the room.

He went to the shed, where Cameron was about to destroy his copy. The flames were burning, Steven looked at Cameron and vice versa. Her eyes glowed and Steven muttered, I enjoy more the unknown and unpredictable care ..... "

Marcel93Date: Saturday, 31 Mar 2012, 13:38 | Message # 15
Chapter 14 The Trap

2 weeks ago
Texas San Antonio .....

Byron was with Susan and her son fled to Texas. There are also a few weeks went well until a tragic defection would change everything. On a clear evening, Byron drove up the driveway of a house. It was the house where they had sought refuge. He got out of his 67 'Impala and wanted just to the door when suddenly the house Exploded. Flames came out of the windows, it hissed loudly and Byron was struck by the blast and thrown against a tree.

He stood up again, with injuries to the face that he rushed to see metal in the apartment, but it was too late. The burned bodies of Susan and her son were there. Suddenly, Byron made by a kind of transformation. HUD to be activated and downloaded some data.

Whether you could call it shock? But through the experience of losing Byron went to a General Terminationsphase. His eyes began to glow red and he walked out of the house. He watched as the fire brigade and police cordoned off the site. He Rose in his car and drove to Los Angeles.

2 weeks after the disaster (Los Angeles) .......

In a small building in downtown LA. A man about 1.80m picked up a slightly smaller man in the air ....

,, John Connor and Sarah Connor, where they are! I have been following the media, Sarah Connor was arrested and was able to escape and you have your eyes and ears everywhere, so where they have settled out, "It was Byron who was apparently in search of John and Sarah.

,, I know .. not really arrr! "
, Very regrettable, "We hear only a crack and the man collapsed at the same time drew his weapon and pointed it at Byron Pincola the booth behind him ....

, You got your programming resumed, "said the Triple Eight and came closer ....
, Yes I have, Skynet was probably someone new Cleverly, then we are already two of there! "Byron had the recoil that the explosion caused a shot are experiencing system reboot. He had his old programming back to terminate John Connor.

What was bad was that the Pincola and Byron got together to get closer to their goal.

Hiding the Connors .....

John still in the process to decrypt the disk, which was no easy job. The signal did exactly what it did and ran the time! CRS could help with the Turks, complete Skynet. He sat at his computer and start it on his desktop. He did not notice that his mother almost half an hour behind him and watched .....

Derek came up and introduced himself to Sarah on the door frame ...

, Does he still on the hard disk decryption? "Derek said, folding his arms and leaned against the door frame ....
, Yes for 3 days he makes nothing else, he takes it very seriously. Skynet is nearing completion, the time Runs Derek "Sarah said with a hint of ... Hopefully we can make it ....!

Derek looked at John and then he saw the other door just where Cameron came in with a cup of chamomile tea for John .....

, Here to make you stay fit, "Cameron said without a smile without even grimace at .... John took the cup, took a sip and put it right on the desk of ....
, Thank you Cameron! "He said, and began again to take on more. Cameron sat down next to John ....
, How far are you? "She said ....
, The signal was a genius! The hard drives are encrypted very well. It might take some time. "John said dryly, and very tired. Cameron put her hand on John's shoulder and patted him and walked out of the room.

Derek and Sarah saw what is happening there ......

, John is altogether too much with the machine, we should be careful Sarah, "said Derek Ernst ....
My son knows what he's doing! "Sarah Said very aggressive and walked toward the living room ....
, We hope the time you're right. "Derek said quietly and just disappeared as the living room.

Downtown Los Angeles ......

Pincola and Byron were both in a cell phones Byron had the phone in his hand ....

, 'What did you before? "Asked Pincola ....
, Your CPU is so limited? I'll call Cameron, and lure them to come here. We turn them out, and another later! "Byron chose Cameron's number .....

,, (Pip.pip.pip) Hello .. "Byron gave the code ....
,, I'm Byron, we need to talk and urgent. Only two of us. We meet at Valley Blvd by 15 clock. "Byron hung up and looked at Pincola ....
,, Now it's all done by myself! "

Hiding the Connors .....

Cameron took her purple leather jacket and car keys. John was just a little while to make their food looked like Cameron 9mm in the back of the pants .... Infected

, Where are you going? "Said John ....
, Byron has called me to meet with him. "
, Byron's in town? But I pass on to you. "

Cameron went outside and climbed into the jeep and drove off. Steven had just come from his training and saw Cameron go away ...

, Where Cameron wants to go? "
, I say make time with yourself brother. "Steven did not understand, brother?
, She has a brother? I thought it would be a Terminator? "
,, Brother, not in the biological sense. Her brother Byron is a T H, T-human. The prototype of the T-900 model. Of the art, and their endoskeleton of some CPU properties, they are very identical. "Said John. Steven now understood, and threw his towel over his shoulder ....
, We want to hope that once it gets into any trouble. ".......

2 hours later .....

Cameron drove the jeep on a dirt road to an old boathouse. She stopped and got out of the car. She looked around and then they flew without even knowing what happened to an old brick wall. She picked herself up again and saw Byron stand against it together with Pincola ....

, What does this mean? "She said and stood over two terminators ....
,, I love my old programming back Cameron and .. "Suddenly, Byron fasting on his head. His HUD consumed and he saw pictures of Susan and Billy. But they disappeared again, and he raised his head again ....
, You will play for us the bait Cameron! "
,, I do not think so. "She said and went into attack mode. Byron smiled and went on to Cameron .......

3 hours later in hiding .....

Cameron had been gone several hours. John had placed the pause was slow but then his phone went Restless ....

, Cameron where are you? "John asked, very excited ....
, And Byron would get you that he has to tell you please do something fast. "John could hear was the beeping from the hook. He took his bag and jacket and was about to leave the house when he stopped by Derek was ....

, Where are you going? "He asked, already knowing the answer but ...
, To Cameron! "
, Alone, the court after a case of John, do you let too much influence from her! "
,, I will go, and you do not mind me hinderst "John said determining and walked out of the house rose in the Douge and drove off. Sarah looked like went away and did worry.

, He has a stubborn head and brings us all in danger! "Said Derek and Sarah looked at it, saw only the outside. Steven was just around the corner and noticed something that does not Voted ....
,, Danger, as he told me he was in danger because he did not even Existed! I think he knows what he's doing, but I follow him. "
Steven got into his car and drove off. It was all the chaotic and nobody really understood John's actions.

He went to John, however, remained to be discovered at a distance. Slightly furrowed his brow as he saw where John drove there. He parked in front of the gravel driveway and got out of his car. He opened the trunk and took out an M16A4 and invited by them.

John stopped at the boat house and got out of his car. He looked around, but no trace of Cameron. Suddenly felt a pain in his neck and he was pulled up.

, What's the Arrr! "It was Byron who had grabbed him and held in the air.
,, I've taken my old programming you John Connor? "He threw him into the hut in which Cameron was Disabled. He crawled toward it ....
Cut, 'What have you done to her! "Cried John, and saw the place where the port was for the CPU was. He looked at the Byron kept her in the CPU.
, Not John, still nothing. Tell me where is your new hiding place! then they will again and again reactivates the Skynet integrates collective! "

Suddenly appeared beside Pincola Byron on ....

, Enable it again now! "Asked John, but Byron laughed ....
,, No, not until you tell me where your hiding place and then you bring it down there! "John refused.
, 'I can do all day John, are you waiting out the inevitable! "

Then without warning shot Pincola through the wall. Byron turned around and saw Steven ....

, Such a practice grenade attachment, "he said simply, smiling and reloaded.
, Steven Cross, the terror of all terminators. In the future you have made a name in the resistance, but in 2026 I killed you, now I can do it again. "

Byron turned to Steven and pulled out a 9mm and shot him several times on. Steven collapsed. John looked like Steven was shot and could not believe his eyes.

, You pig! "More could John say he just witness a blackout was. Byron had another seizure. Then John as Steven saw again got up and his jacket open and away spiteful grinned. A protective vest, he defeated Byron's legs, Lost of the CPU and a lot of Cameron on the floor ....

,, John quickly grab the CPU! "Cried Steven was in the process of stopping Byron. The recovered and struck Steven against the wall. Steven emptied his magazine a little groggy at Byron.

John grabbed the CPU, and went to Cameron. His hand trembled at the very attempt to put the CPU back into the port. But he managed it. Her eyes opened and they stand on ....

, Cameron everything ok with you? "John asked, worried ...
, Yes everything ok. "She ran on to Byron missed him a kick and flew on the edge of the ridge to the lake was going. Steven Cameron threw his gun and said, 'Cut it into the pan!"

Cameron went to Byron who was there himself to bounce back. He turned to see Cameron as she fired a grenade at his torso. It sparked strong. Byron HUD disabled and activated again. He looked down, he saw what he really was and watched Cameron ....

,, I ... I made a mistake, the explosion has brought my system is messed up, I broke my promise and you have freed me. My plasma reactor is damaged. My energy is coming to an end, at least I keep the memories .. "

He closed his eyes and let the images run by Susan and Billy. He fell into the lake and sank like a stone on the ground, it was followed by an explosion caused a gigantic water column and Byron ripped into pieces. John and Steven were standing outside.

, Where is Pincola? "Asks Cameron ....
,, He is gone. "Answered John ...
,, We should disappear. "Cameron said, and went to her car. Even John went to his car and drove off to Cameron.

Steven stayed and went to the bridge and looked at the lake, he had a promise? The Mysterious always with these machines. There's more to it than you want to tell me! "

Steven would soon learn what is his destiny. Steven was not one of them wanted to know everything, but it was about his future and he was getting curious ......

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanfiction » Terminator SCC Season 3
Page 1 of 212»
Search: