menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NBC promoting The Cape in NYC, first exclusives photos!
NBC promoting The Cape in NYC, first exclusives photos!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Thursday, 06 Jan 2011 - 01:24
Group: Administrators
To promote The Cape, NBC has teamed up with the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.

Starting Wednesday and ending Sunday, when the show has its premiere, the network's marketing department will outfit many of the city's monuments and statues with bespoke black capes including George Washington in Union Square, William Shakespeare in Central Park and Eleanor Roosevelt on the Upper West Side.

"This is an unprecedented campaign, one that pays homage to the city's great heroes," said Adam Stotsky, president of marketing at NBC Entertainment.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Thursday, 06 Jan 2011 - 01:29
Frederick Douglass

Harriet Tubman

Help me identifying this one

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Thursday, 06 Jan 2011 - 01:45
To my knowledge, this is the first attempt from NBC to promote the show outside of his network (the promo clips aired on NBC and the billboard was on NBC's building).
This is amazing and must be noticed.
It's crazy that NYC Department of Parks and Recreation accepted this partnership. At least this is advertising outside of the little online world of sci-fi fans and this is the most important.

Fermi Post # 4 | Thursday, 06 Jan 2011 - 01:55
here is a new picture from the event

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NBC promoting The Cape in NYC, first exclusives photos!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: