Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Ottawa Comiccon 2014
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Fan made TSCC season 3 trailer

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Roboter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

robbo on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

The1Russter on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Charley_Dixon on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Fermi on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Admirator on: Guess whose birthday it is today!

Joseph Flowers on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

New videos

00:44:18

00:03:44

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 59«12567895859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 30, 20:50 GMT | Message # 91

Site Admin

Looks like The CW's Mark Pedowitz revealed who the new Black Canary is going to be in an interview published at Eonline:

Arrow season 2: Black Canary's identity revealed
Who is this mysterious Black Canary seen in the Arrow season sizzle reel?

There's also another superhero being introduced in season two that fans are eager to meet: Black Canary, who will be played by Caity Lotz, at least at first. Of course, the casting caused some eyebrows to be raised as Laurel became the Black Canary in the comics, but Pedowitz spills that Lotz's character will have major ties to Laurel.

"I hope she brings a certain amount of conflict since she's playing the sister of Laurel Lance," he reveals of the new character, who he wouldn't confirm or deny is actually the Black Canary. "It's an origin story. I don't know if this character is the Black Canary or not the Black Canary, so it is in origin story. But remember, Laurel Lance was the Black Canary in the DC universe."

So… Caity Lotz’s character is Sarah Lance as the Black Canary, eh? Or is there another sister?

Arrow Season 2 premieres October 9.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 30, 22:30 GMT | Message # 92

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
In other villain-related news, China White (Kelly Hu) will return to the superhero series in the second episode of the season, reported zapit.

"Arrow" executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed the return of the
Triad assassin China White in season 2.

That's awesome, I really love her impersonation of China White.
I also wonder in what role will Borrowman star in the 2nd season as well. If it isn't fashbacks I am interested in what will it be. :P

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 30, 22:37 GMT | Message # 93

Friends

Quote (chrisdvanne)
The CW's Mark Pedowitz revealed who the new Black Canary is going to be in an interview published at Eonlin
I don't know why but his name makes me laugh for some "bear" reason. >: P 

Anyways, on one side it be interesting if it's Sarah, it be exciting to see this actress back. wink
On the other side, if it's not Sarah, then it means that either mr or mrs Lance has done "freelance" job before or during their marriage. xD 
Interesting who was it from the two if that's the case. 

Then the next question is, if that ain't Sarah, what business would it want with Laurel exactly.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jul 30, 22:50 GMT | Message # 94

Friends

Quote (Metal)
I don't know why but his name makes me laugh for some "bear" reason. >: P

I think I understand what you mean. spiteful

As for the Arrow, then I haven't decided yet whether I will watch all of it or I will limit myself episodes with Isabel.

Message edited by Frank - Wednesday, 2013 Jul 31, 00:23

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jul 31, 06:35 GMT | Message # 95

Site Admin

Scoop from the CW Television Critics Association (TCA) Summer press tour:

Who are the two villains coming to Arrow this season? —Casey
NATALIE: With Isabel Rochev, Sebastian Blood and Bronze Tiger being introduced — and Deadshot and Slade Wilson returning — the possibilities are endless! "Our two Big Bads of the year, we know what their endgame and master plan is," executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "[They'll both] feel like they're acting from a righteous place. They will cross paths, and there's a Venn diagram in terms of their goals and in the diagram, there is overlap." Who do you put your money on?

Source: tvguide

While Guggenheim doesn't reveal too much, we now know that the two main villains, including one Isabel Rochev (played by Summer Glau), will cross paths. Here's what he said about the two big baddies earlier this year:
"We made no secret of the fact that we subscribe to the Whedonesque model of having a big bad, and in Season 2, we'll actually have two big bads," executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells TVGuide.com. "They'll both be very recognizable names to fans of the comic book. We're really excited about both of them."

Interestingly enough, Malcolm Merlyn has inspired the direction of the second season. "With Malcolm and the Dark Archer, we sort of had two big bads in one person," he says. "In Season 2, we're going to split them up essentially, and there will be a Malcolm-esque big bad and a Dark Archer-esque big bad."

Deadline gives more informations on the introduction of The Flash in the second season: The Flash will be introduced in 3 episodes (No. 8, No. 9 and No. 20) and will start off as an "ordinary men", when viewers meet him in Episode 8.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Aug 01, 16:17 GMT | Message # 96

Site Admin

Good recap: Which villains are coming to Arrow season 2?

Read more: Den of Geek

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 02, 12:55 GMT | Message # 97

Friends

Ref Message # 85

Hi Chris, the voice is  still original English voice, I  like moves or tv shows with original voice, especially for the English movies . If the voice is Chinese , that will make me ,feel very awful. now many  foreign movies have too versions in China , but for the TV programe, they always keep their voice unchanged . that's very nice for people like me. I also watched some French movies, it's also original voice.

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 02, 13:02 GMT | Message # 98

Friends

it's a pity that  I don't know much about France.,because I don't know French. but  I like the movie Leon, "The Professional '', it's really impressive.

Message edited by Steven - Friday, 2013 Aug 02, 13:11

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 02, 13:31 GMT | Message # 99

Site Admin

Thanks for the explanations!
Chinese are more lucky than Frenchies because Arrow will air first on French pay TV Channel 'Canal + Family' and will be air on TF1 only once all the 22 episodes of the first season have been broadcast on Canal + Family, which means not until end 2014 or early 2015.

Quote (Steven)
I like the movie Leon, "The Professional '', it's really impressive.

Yes, that's a masterpiece from director Luc Besson.

Date: Friday, 2013 Aug 02, 20:12 GMT | Message # 100

Site Admin

Orphan Black actor Dylan Bruce will appear in Arrow Season 2
Orphan Black actor Dylan Bruce will appear in
Arrow Season 2
Casting news on Arrow!

Tv line broke the news today that Dylan Bruce, who is known as “Hot Paul” on BBC America's sci-fi serie "Orphan Black", will guest-star on Season 2 of The CW’s Arrow.

Dylan Bruce will appear in the 1st and 3rd episodes of Season 2 as Laurel’s new co-worker Adam Donner, a "corn-fed, All-American lawyer who is described as smart and charismatic."

Ladies, you can expect to see him shirtless wink

This casting news has "New love interest for Laurel" written all over it, don't you think? That also leaves more space for Summer Glau's Isabel Rochev to enter Oliver's love life.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 03, 12:27 GMT | Message # 101

Site Admin

I love the quick succession of Arrow announcements! Season 2 is shaping up nicely smile

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 03, 16:28 GMT | Message # 102

Friends

well the lady in the white dress above.. wacko

I guess I watch some Arrow when Continuum is on Hiatus...  only for the story of course.. wink tongue

Season 1 is not out on dvd / bluray yet.. but well there's the internet wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 03, 16:33 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

Executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg talked Arrow season 2 to the press at this year San Diego Comic-Con and just recently.

As the cast and crew have already started filming season two in Vancouver, the producers of the CW's breakout hit offer some hints about Oliver Queen's journey from hooded vigilante to fully-fledged hero, the two big villain (including Summer Glau's character) arcs, tons of new characters and an early shocking twist.

Read the parts on Summer Glau's character Isabel Rochev in the News section.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 03, 16:44 GMT | Message # 104

Friends

Quote (Fox012)
Season 1 is not out on dvd / bluray yet.. but well there's the internet

Mod edit: this link to illegal content has been removed.

Forum rules:
No links to torrents or other illegal content.

knowledge is power.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Aug 03, 16:48 GMT | Message # 105

Site Admin

Quote (chrisdvanne)
well the lady in the white dress above..

A simple Google search for Kelly Hu images, reveals her hotness.

Still, I managed to find a photo of the 45 years old beauty fully clothed (no idea who is the bearded old man next to her):

Apr 03, 2007; Long Beach, CA, USA; Race contestants George Lucas annd Kelly Hu at Press Day for the 2007 Toyota Pro/Celebrity race .

Side note: I don't know what's going on on tv with middle-aged Asian beauties; see Ming Na on SHIELD.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 7 of 59«12567895859»
Search: