MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Hannover Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

18 Things you didn’t know about Firefly.
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Awesome Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks in high spirits as she chats with fans and signs autographs at MCM Hannover Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Jannik on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Admirator on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Martin John on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Nick on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Martin John on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

New videos

00:02:01

00:02:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 58 of 59«1256575859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 21, 03:01 GMT | Message # 856

Friends

Arrow: Official Description For The Season 4 Premiere "Green Arrow"

The CW has released an official description for the October 7 season premiere of Arrow!

The title of the episode is "Green Arrow." Here's the write-up. 

My name is The Green Arrow - Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity's (Emily Bett Rickards) blissful getaway is cut short when Thea (Willa Holland) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) pay them a visit and tell Oliver they need his help back in Star City. The city has been attacked by "Ghosts," assassins led by a dangerous man named Damien Darhk (guest star Neil McDonough). However, when Oliver returns, Diggle (David Ramsey) makes it very clear that he doesn't want Oliver on the team. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Beth Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#401). Original airdate 10/7/2015. 

Via: GATV

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 21, 17:05 GMT | Message # 857

Friends

# 856 I always view Arrow.  The scenery, stunts etc. are very well done.   I think a lot of work goes in to making an episode.
I wonder if the costume department gets much of a mention?  They couldn't make this series without them.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Oct 20, 10:54 GMT | Message # 858

Site Admin

Fan made video, by Migel OG

Isabel and Slade - I'm gonna change you

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2015 Nov 21, 02:22 GMT | Message # 859

Friends

Arrow: Colton Haynes To Return As Roy

Arrow may need to dust off Arsenal's costume.

Colton Haynes will reprise his role as Roy Harper in an upcoming Season 4 episode.

The actor tweeted the news of his return, expressing his excitement.

"We are beyond thrilled that Colton will be returning to Arrow this season," executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "It was always our intention to have him return following his departure last season, but it was a matter of finding the right storyline to pull it off. That opportunity presented itself in Episode 412, and we can't wait for the fans to see this reunion."

Roy's story left off when he pretended to be The Arrow and then faked his death before leaving Starling. His ex-girlfriend Thea tracked him down with the hope of reuniting, but Roy encouraged her to find her own path and left his Arsenal getup behind as a parting gift.

Via: TVLine

Colton Haynes arrives at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures 'San Andreas' at TCL Chinese Theatre on May 26, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

Colton Haynes arrives at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures 'San Andreas' Colton Haynes arrives at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures 'San Andreas'

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Nov 25, 03:22 GMT | Message # 860

Friends

Arrow Casts Everwood's Tom Amandes As DC Comics Villain The Calculator

Berlantiverse favorite Tom Amandes is heading to Arrow - to do a real "number" on someone.

The alum of such past Greg Berlanti projects as Everwood, Eli Stone and No Ordinary Family has booked an arc on (one of!) the prolific producer's CW series as DC Comics villain The Calculator.

A criminal mastermind and technical genius, The Calculator - aka Noah Kuttler - uses his advanced skills in computer science and internet manipulation to blackmail Roy (Colton Haynes) out of retirement to do his bidding, which leads to an epic battle with Team Arrow.

Amandes - whose most recent TV credits include Chicago Fire, Revenge, Parenthood and Scandal - is set to appear in two episodes, beginning with this season's 12th outing, "Unchained."

Arrow resumes Season 4 on Wednesday, Dec. 2, when it presents the back half of this season's #Flarrow crossover event.

Tom Amandes - Scandal ATAS Event & Season Finale at Academy of Television Arts & Sciences in North Hollywood, Ca.
Photo Credit: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia

Tom Amandes - Scandal ATAS Event & Season Finale at Academy of Television Arts & SciencesTom Amandes - Scandal ATAS Event & Season Finale at Academy of Television Arts & Sciences

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Nov 25, 08:23 GMT | Message # 861

Users

Cool post

Date: Saturday, 2015 Dec 19, 02:10 GMT | Message # 862

Friends

'Arrow' Casts Vixen: Megalyn Echikunwoke To Play DC Comics Character

Team Arrow is expanding. DC Comics character Vixen (aka Mari Mable) will be joining the The CW's Arrow with Megalyn Echikunwoke in the role. Echikunwoke voiced the character in CW Seed's animated web series of the same name and now will appear as the character in Arrow.

Vixen, an African orphan who inherited the ability to mimic any animal, tangled with Green Arrow and the Flash, voiced by Arrow & Flash stars Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin in the animated series. It's not clear if that storyline will continue in the live action Arrow.

Echikunwoke also will be seen in Lifetime's upcoming straight-to-series drama Damien and she recurred recently on Fox's The Following. Other credits include ABC's Mind Games, Showtime's House Of Lies and feature A Good Day To Die Hard.

Via: Deadline

Megalyn Echikunwoke at the New York premiere of 'He Named Me Malala' at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City, New York on September 24, 2015.
Credit photo: FameFlynet

Megalyn Echikunwoke at the New York premiere of 'He Named Me Malala' Megalyn Echikunwoke at the New York premiere of 'He Named Me Malala'

Date: Sunday, 2015 Dec 20, 14:17 GMT | Message # 863

Friends

# 862 She's not listed on imdb in this role yet but she is indeed a stunner.

Megalyn Echikunwoke as Dr. Tara Price on the CBS crime drama CSI: Miami

Megalyn Echikunwoke as Dr. Tara Price on the CBS crime drama CSI: Miami

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Sunday, 2015 Dec 20, 14:17

Date: Monday, 2015 Dec 21, 02:16 GMT | Message # 864

Friends

# 863 Got to wait unfortunately a little bit, but Vixen will be in the 15th episode of Arrow Season 4, tentatively scheduled to air in February. 

I do recall seeing Echikunwoke when she was a series regular on The 4400 as the mysterious Isabelle Tyler. No doubt about it she is a stunning girl.

Date: Monday, 2015 Dec 21, 18:49 GMT | Message # 865

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
I do recall seeing Echikunwoke when she was a series regular on The 4400 as the mysterious Isabelle Tyler. No doubt about it she is a stunning girl.

I didn't recognize her. Thanks for mentioning Megalyn Echikunwoke played Isabelle Tyler, the daughter of Richard Tyler (played by Mahershala Ali) and Lily Moore (played by Laura Allen) in The 4400.
I don't think Summer's and Megalyn's character met on the show but I'm not 100% sure.

Side note: I posted in the forum HQ promo shots of Megalyn Echikunwoke in The 4400 Season 3.

Date: Friday, 2016 Apr 08, 02:47 GMT | Message # 866

Friends

"Arrow" Gets A New Regular, Lends Out Cassidy

"Arrow" actress Katie Cassidy is set to guest star in the second-to-last episode of the second season of The CW's "The Flash". Cassidy will play an Earth-2 version of Laurel Lance whose Black Canary goes by the name Black Siren. 

That name is actually a character from the "Justice League" animated series that was based on the golden age version of Black Canary. The news was confirmed today by "Arrow" executive producer Marc Guggenheim. 

At the same time reports that actor Echo Kellum and his Palmer Technologies character Curtis Holt is being upgraded to a series regular in the upcoming fifth season of the series.

Curtis' comic book counterpart becomes the superhero Mr. Terrific, but that storyline hasn't begun to play out at this point. The character, a tech genius and married gay man, became involved with Team Arrow in last week's episode, helping them out on a mission.

Are they setting Felicity to leave the show and Curtis take over? 

Date: Friday, 2016 Apr 08, 18:17 GMT | Message # 867

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
"Arrow" actress Katie Cassidy is set to guest star in the second-to-last episode of the second season of The CW's "The Flash".

These recent photos featuring The Flash's Danielle Panabaker and Arrow's Katie Cassidy are particularly timely wink

Jennifer Morrison, Danielle Panabaker and Katie Cassidy attend Jenny Packham Fall 2016 New York Fashion Week at The Gallery, Skylight at Clarkson Sq on February 14, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Bennett Raglin/WireImage)

Jennifer Morrison, Danielle Panabaker and Katie Cassidy attend Jenny Packham Fall 2016 New York Fashion WeekJennifer Morrison, Danielle Panabaker and Katie Cassidy attend Jenny Packham Fall 2016 New York Fashion WeekJennifer Morrison, Danielle Panabaker and Katie Cassidy attend Jenny Packham Fall 2016 New York Fashion Week

Date: Friday, 2016 Jun 17, 02:44 GMT | Message # 868

Friends

# 867  What a collection of beauties! Certainly doesn't do the old ticker any good that's for sure, drooling at the mouth.  wink The girls look absolutely stunning (our girls where's me invite) dream on biggrin

Date: Friday, 2016 Jun 17, 03:01 GMT | Message # 869

Friends

'Arrow': Josh Segarra Cast As Star City's Newest Vigilante In Season 5 Regular Role 

Oliver Queen is getting a new ally. The CW's Arrow has cast Josh Segarra (Chicago P.D.) as a new series regular for Season 5. He will play Adrian Chase, Star City's new district attorney and an ally of Mayor Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), who aims to clean up the streets through the legal system. 

Adrian Chase and his alter ego the Vigilante first appeared in the 1983 New Teen Titans Annual #2. A New York City district attorney whose family was killed by mobsters, Chase sought justice in his own way. In the comics, Chase has strong ties to Deathstroke, who was a major character on Arrow. 

Segarra is joining fellow new Arrow regular, Echo Kellum, who is being promoted from recurring. The show is beefing up its roster after recently bidding farewell to series regular Katie Cassidy. 

Via: Deadline

Date: Friday, 2016 Jun 17, 03:18 GMT | Message # 870

Friends

Arrow Casts Reaper Alum As New Season 5 Vigilante Wild Dog 

Team Arrow is taking in a new member. 

Reaper alum Rick Gonzalez will recur on Season 5 of the CW series as the DC Comics character Wild Dog. 

The newbie is a cocksure ex-Marine turned vigilante. His reckless nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing. 

Gonzalez - whose TV credits also include Mr. Robot and Rush - makes his debut in the season premiere, airing this fall. 

Via: EW

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 58 of 59«1256575859»
Search: