MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 57 of 59«125556575859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Monday, 2015 Jul 27, 16:58 GMT | Message # 841

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Quote robbo ()
'I wonder if their is any chance of Ravager/Isabel Rochev being restored back to life, that would be beneficial for the producers of Arrow."

Sara Lance was a fan favorite, Isabel Rochev was not. Unlike TSCC's showrunner Josh Friedman, Arrow's showrunners like to please their audience. Which means Isabel Rochev will stay dead.

And it would probably be for the best imo.

Date: Monday, 2015 Jul 27, 21:31 GMT | Message # 842

Site Admin

Quote MattM ()
And it would probably be for the best imo.

I'm looking forward to Summer's NEXT gig. She usually surprises us.

While I'm not desperately expecting Joss Whedon will remember Summer is one of his favorite performer and give her a role, I wouldn't mind if he did.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2015 Aug 01, 03:55 GMT | Message # 843

Friends

Ryan Robbins To Play An "Arrow" Villain

"Falling Skies" actor Ryan Robbins has scored a recurring role in the fourth season of The CW's "Arrow". Robbins will play Conklin, a sadistic and ruthless member of Shadowspire who will be an adversary for Oliver (Stephen Amell) in the flashback sequences.

In this year's flashbacks, Oliver will take on Baron Reiter aka Baron Blitzkrieg (Jimmy Akingbola) who is the leader of Shadowspire. Robbins will make his first appearance in episode three of season four.

Baron Reiter and Conklin will serve as the primary antagonists of the flashback scenes as counterpoint to Neal McDonough's Damien Darhk who will be the season long antagonist in the present day scenes.

Via: Variety

Ryan Robbins attends the EW and SyFy party during Comic-Con 2010 at Hotel Solamar on July 24, 2010 in San Diego, California.

Ryan Robbins attends the EW and SyFy party during Comic-Con 2010Ryan Robbins attends the EW and SyFy party during Comic-Con 2010

Date: Saturday, 2015 Aug 01, 14:56 GMT | Message # 844

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Ryan Robbins To Play An "Arrow" Villain

I have not seen Ryan Robbins in "Falling Skies" but he plays the mysterious time traveler Brad Tonkin in Continuum.

Date: Sunday, 2015 Aug 02, 02:29 GMT | Message # 845

Friends

# 844  Yeah he played the role of Tector Murphy, one of the Berserkers a group of people formed by John Pope, consisting of several fighters of the 2nd mass, sadly he got killed in Season 4 during the Espheni assault. 

His character was great, and a good soldier as well a marine type of guy.

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 01:54 GMT | Message # 846

Friends

Thea Queen's Got A New Boyfriend In Arrow Season 4

Sorry shippers - Thea Queen will be moving on from Roy Harper when Arrow returns.

Parker Young will play Alex Davis, a new love interest for Willa Holland's budding heroine.

Potentially complicating is Alex's job as a political consultant working for Thea's brother Oliver (Stephen Amell).

That's before we even get into both Queen siblings operating as vigilantes, or Thea having recently come back from the dead. As Olicity fans know, the course of true love rarely runs smooth.

New cast addition Young is best known for his regular role of Ryan Shay on ABC sitcom Suburgatory - he also appeared on short-lived (but much-loved) Fox comedy Enlisted last year.

Via: DigitalSpy

13 January 2014 - Pasadena, California - Parker Young. FOX All-Star Party Winter 2014 TCA Press Tour

13 January 2014 - Pasadena, California - Parker Young. FOX All-Star Party Winter 2014 TCA Press Tour13 January 2014 - Pasadena, California - Parker Young. FOX All-Star Party Winter 2014 TCA Press Tour

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 02:14 GMT | Message # 847

Friends

'True Blood' Alum Rutina Wesley In Talks To Join 'Arrow' For Multi-Episode Arc

Actress currently plays Reba McClane on NBC's "Hannibal"

"True Blood" actress Rutina Wesley is in talks to join The CW's hit show "Arrow" for a multi-episode arc.

She would join other recently announced stars like "Teen Wolf" actor JR Bourne, whom is taking on the role of DC comics villain Double Down for the series' fourth season.

Wesley played Tara Thornton, the best friend of main character Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), on the HBO vampire drama "True Blood." she also currently plays blind film processor Reba McClane on NBC's "Hannibal" who serves as the love interest of serial killer Francis Dolarhyde (Richard Armitage).

"Arrow" returns for its fourth season Oct. 7 on The CW.

Via: TheWrap

Rutina Wesley attends Entertainment Weekly's annual Comic-Con celebration at Float at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California.

Rutina Wesley attends Entertainment Weekly's annual Comic-Con celebrationRutina Wesley attends Entertainment Weekly's annual Comic-Con celebration

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 02:42 GMT | Message # 848

Friends

Arrow Casts Oliver's New Love Interest 'But There's A Twist?'

Arrow has cast Elysia Rotaru as a new love interest for Oliver in the upcoming season of Arrow.

Before the fans freak out, Oliver (Stephen Amell) is still with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). Rotaru (Supernatural, iZombie) will recur in flashbacks as someone from Oliver's past, though further details on her character are being kept under wraps.

"Oliver is gonna have a love interest in the past that will serve as a parallel or potentially a contrast to his love affair with Felicity in the present, "executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells EW.

The last we saw of Oliver in the past, he had left Hong Kong behind. "We have a really great surprise for the season premiere for the flashbacks, and it's made talking about the flashbacks very difficult," Guggenheim recently said. "We pick up basically in the real time. It's been a number of months later since the last flashback. Oliver is in Coast City, as eagle-eyed viewers noted when he boarded the boat at the end of season 3."

Via: EW

Arrow has cast Elysia Rotaru as a new love interest for Oliver in the upcoming season of ArrowArrow has cast Elysia Rotaru as a new love interest for Oliver in the upcoming season of Arrow

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 14:32 GMT | Message # 849

Friends

#846 I misread this post at the beginning, I thought, 'surely she's too old for a toyboy - and what would Philip think?'

On this subject, for anybody that didn't know, the pop group 'Queen' with Freddy Mercury were very popular in America but when the group dressed up in drag and sang 'I want to break free', things changed for a while.

Apparently the Americans couldn't come to terms with this for a couple of years but soon after that their popularity was redeemed.

Personally I thought they were GREAT!!

(How times change!)

Message edited by KevinInEngland - Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 14:33

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Aug 11, 14:40 GMT | Message # 850

Friends

#847 That's great, I like Rutina Wesley (so much so, I incorporated her name Rutina in my fanfiction).
Did you also know that she started in films as the most awesome street dancer - it was a very good film, if you wish to check it out, so I'm sure she will make a great action character in Arrrow.
Check her out here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770810/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEBkpl1cIQ

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Aug 12, 03:13 GMT | Message # 851

Friends

# 850  I've never seen the movie before but was a great clip, she has tremendous energy and she moves really well, the atmosphere is convincing and a 'Eight Mile' feel to the film.
The clomping and booming cross-rhythms were pretty neat!

'Rutina' should be a great addition to the cast of 'Arrow'

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Aug 12, 03:27 GMT | Message # 852

Friends

It's Official, Constantine Will Come To "Arrow"

John Constantine is coming back to television. The CW today confirmed that Matt Ryan will reprise his role as the character from NBC's cancelled supernatural drama "Constantine" in an upcoming fourth season episode of "Arrow".

Ryan joins several new faces who hopped onboard the new season this week including "True Blood" and "Hannibal" actress Rutina Wesley for a multi-episode arc, Parker Young ("Enlisted") as a new love interest for Thea, and Elysia Rotaru ("iZombie") as a new love interest for Oliver in the Coast City-set flashbacks throughout the new season.

Great move, well done.

Via: Deadline

Matt Ryan at the 19th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday January 31, 2015.
Photograph: © Thomas Janssen

Matt Ryan at the 19th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design AwardsMatt Ryan at the 19th Annual Art Directors Guild Excellence In Production Design Awards

Date: Friday, 2015 Aug 14, 07:56 GMT | Message # 853

Site Admin

Look out for randomly inserted authentic Autograph cards signed by Summer Glau as Isabel Rochev / Ravager in Cryptozoic Arrow Season 2 trading cards

Read more: ARROW SEASON 2 TRADINGS CARDS

Date: Sunday, 2015 Sep 13, 07:51 GMT | Message # 854

Site Admin

For the younger generations, Summer Glau is Isabel Rochev from The CW's hit show Arrow...and not necessarily River from Firefly or Cameron from TSCC. And that's fine btw.

As an example, here's a message seen on Twitter.

Nice little #Arrow / #Chuck crossover. #SummerGlau #Greta #IsabelRochev

Nice little #Arrow / #Chuck crossover. #SummerGlau #Greta #IsabelRochev

Date: Monday, 2015 Sep 14, 01:45 GMT | Message # 855

Friends

When Does Your Favorite Comic Book TV Show Come Back?

Arrow

Season Four Begins: October 7th, 2015

Where Last Season Left Off: Oliver and Felicity left Starling City as an official couple after Oliver killed Ra's al Ghul as he attempted to wipe out Starling City. Malcolm Merlyn became the new Head of the Demon, while Diggle, Laurel and Thea (now donning Roy's old costume) stayed behind to protect Starling City from new threats.

What Might Happen This Season: Oliver and Felicity will return to Starling City (now renamed Star City) to help Diggle fight Damien Darkh and his sinister HIVE  organization. This season will be personal for Diggle, as it was HIVE who hired Deadshot to kill Diggle's brother. Other new characters appearing this season include Anarky and Mr. Terrific. John Constantine's also appearing in an episode to help Oliver's team deal with a magical problem that may be tied to the return of one of the show's departed characters.

Via: ComicBook.Com

Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman attend The Nintendo Lounge on the TV Guide Magazine yacht during Comic-Con International 2015 on July 11, 2015 in San Diego, California.
(Photo by Jonathan Leibson/Getty Images for Nintendo)

Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman attend The Nintendo Lounge on the TV Guide Magazine yacht during Comic-Con International 2015Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman attend The Nintendo Lounge on the TV Guide Magazine yacht during Comic-Con International 2015

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 57 of 59«125556575859»
Search: