MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

San Francisco Comic Con
September 1-3, 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Hannover Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

18 Things you didn’t know about Firefly.
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Awesome Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

How to dress like Cameron in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

New comments

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks in high spirits as she chats with fans and signs autographs at MCM Hannover Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Jannik on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Admirator on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Martin John on: First Images of Summer from MCM Hannover Comic Con

Nick on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Martin John on: Summer joins San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Convention stories : Planet Comicon 2017

New videos

00:02:01

00:02:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 55 of 59«1253545556575859»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Summer Glau on Arrow
Date: Friday, 2015 Jan 23, 15:25 GMT | Message # 811

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
The Episode is called "Canaries" and features the return of Caity Lotz as Sara!

I get that Caity Lotz is coming back because Canary is a fan favorite (despite the actress being boring) but Vertigo again, really?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2015 Jan 23, 17:13 GMT | Message # 812

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Vertigo again, really?

yeah i'm getting kinda tired of him as well.

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Friday, 2015 Jan 23, 17:13

Date: Saturday, 2015 Jan 24, 01:58 GMT | Message # 813

Friends

# 811 & 812  Totally agree with you guys about 'Vertigo' I've had better nights with toothache while watching him on 'Arrow' never mind his taxi might arrive to take him away.

Caity Lotz will that be in drugged-up flashbacks coming from Laurel's eyes? 
I thought she was 'brown bread'

Date: Thursday, 2015 Jan 29, 04:05 GMT | Message # 814

Friends

Suicide Squad To Return To "Arrow"

The small screen Suicide Squad is set to return to The CW's "Arrow" with word today that the current season's seventeenth episode "Suicidal Tendencies" will sport a slightly different incarnation of the group.

Amanda Waller (Cynthia Addai-Robinson) and Deadshot (Michael Rowe) are returning, but Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White) is gone - replaced by newest member Cupid (Amy Gumenick).

The episode will also introduce Senator Cray (Steven Culp), a corrupt politician who will be at the forefront of a rescue mission in the Republic of Kasnia. Also making another appearance in the episode is Charlotte Ross as Donna Smoak, Felicity's mother.

The CW was reportedly considering a "Suicide Squad" TV series spin-off, plans that were ditched after Warners announced their plans for a "Suicide Squad" movie which begins filming in April.

Via: ET

15 March 2012 - West Hollywood, California - Ellen Hollman, Cynthia Addai Robinson and Katrina Law. Visual Impact Now Charity Event Held at Silverspoon.

Ellen Hollman, Cynthia Addai Robinson and Katrina Law. Visual Impact Now CharityEllen Hollman, Cynthia Addai Robinson and Katrina Law. Visual Impact Now Charity

Date: Sunday, 2015 Feb 01, 04:27 GMT | Message # 815

Friends

Arrow #3 .14: "The Return" Official CW Description

The CW has released an official description for the February 18 episode of Arrow.

The title of the episode is "The Return" and it features the return of Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson -- and Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn! Here's the synopsis:

"The Return Of Deathstroke And Tommy Merlyn"

Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver's former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell). Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#314). Original airdate 2/18/2015.

Via: GATV

2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party - Arrivals

Willa Holland attends the 2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 04, 09:59 GMT | Message # 816

Site Admin

First look: Brandon Routh in costume as The Atom for Arrow

DC Comics has released the first official image of Brandon wearing his Ray Palmer a.k.a. ‘The Atom’ suit, in all its glory.
Look for Ray Palmer to strap on the suit for the very first time in Episode 315, "Nanda Parbat," which airs on February 25, 2015.

Brandon Routh in costume as The Atom for Arrow

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 05, 02:56 GMT | Message # 817

Friends

# 816 Looks good! Better than I expected plus I'm not to sure what the budget would have been for this type of suit. Yes it certainly looks the business on Ray!
Is it me or does he have a slight resemblance to Ant-Man?

Date: Thursday, 2015 Feb 05, 09:25 GMT | Message # 818

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
Is it me or does he have a slight resemblance to Ant-Man?

I had to Google Ant-Man to check and there's many different costumes. But yes, same colors and same round helmet.

Date: Friday, 2015 Feb 06, 02:26 GMT | Message # 819

Friends

Arrow: Official Description For #3 .15 "Nanda Parbat"

The CW has released an official description for the 15th episode of Arrow Season 3 - and in it, Ray Palmer's A.T.O.M. suit makes its debut!

The episode is called "Nanda Parbat" and here's how they describe it: Merlyn is captured by Ra's Al Ghul, The Atom suit revealed.

Malcolm (John Barrowman) is captured by Ra's al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) and taken to Nanda Parbat. Because of his love for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver (Stephen Amell) considers saving Merlyn. Ray (Brandon Routh) is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver (Stephen Amell) and tries to pull him out of the lab. Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski and teleplay by Erik Olesen & Ben Sokolowski (#315). Original airdate 2/25/2015.

2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party - Arrivals

Emily Bett Rickards attends the 2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

Emily Bett Rickards attends the 2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party Emily Bett Rickards attends the 2015 InStyle And Warner Bros. 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party

Date: Monday, 2015 Feb 16, 03:31 GMT | Message # 820

Friends

Upcoming Arrow Action Figures To Include Diggle, Arsenal & Felicity

Team Arrow is getting well represented in the range of collectible action figures that are coming in the future from DC Collectibles. 

These figures were unveiled at the Toy Fair in New York, and can join your Arrow, Deathstroke, Canary and other previously released figures. 

What's to come?

In addition to a new Arrow figure, they are releasing a John Diggle figure - because someone's got to protect everyone else in this fight. We're also getting an Arsenal (sadly, without jump-flip action) and the first figure ever for Felicity Smoak. On the Flash side, we're getting a new Flash figure in addition to Captain Cold. (Give us a reverse Flash!)

I wonder if their is a 'Ravager/Isabel Rochev' collectible action figure in the pipeline or do they already have one. 

Date: Monday, 2015 Feb 16, 21:43 GMT | Message # 821

Site Admin

Behind the Scenes photos of Emily Bett Rickards, Grant Gustin and Brandon Routh during the filming of night scenes for an episode of The Flash at a restaurant in Vancouver, Canada on February 4, 2015.

Behind the Scenes photos of Emily Bett Rickards, Grant Gustin and Brandon Routh during the filming of night scenes for an episode of The Flash Behind the Scenes photos of Emily Bett Rickards, Grant Gustin and Brandon Routh during the filming of night scenes for an episode of The Flash Behind the Scenes photos of Emily Bett Rickards, Grant Gustin and Brandon Routh during the filming of night scenes for an episode of The Flash

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Feb 17, 01:10 GMT | Message # 822

Friends

# 821  By the looks on their faces its either a very cold night, or I have a gut feeling they would rather be somewhere else. I like these behind the scenes footage great photos.  wink

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 18, 22:40 GMT | Message # 823

Site Admin

Doug Jones Cast As Deathbolt On Arrow

The days of no powers on Arrow may soon be over. Word is that Doug Jones (Hellboy) has been cast as Deathbolt for the upcoming 19th episode of Arrow. Though the Flash made his debut on the series and showed up in the crossover, the executive producers have been pretty adamant that there would be no metahumans in Starling City…

Enter Deathbolt, who in the comics had the ability to harness electricity, here he will be a metahuman that can weaponize plasma energy. It hasn’t been said if he is a result of the particle accelerator explosion in Central City. The character first appeared as a villain in All-Star Squadron #21 in 1983.

Jones is no stranger to the genre having played Abe Sapien in the Hellboy series and Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer.

Source: Bleeding Cool

Doug Jones at THE WATCH Premiere held at Grauman's Chinses Theater, Hollywood on July 23, 2012

Doug Jones at THE WATCH PremiereDoug Jones at THE WATCH Premiere

Date: Friday, 2015 Feb 20, 23:32 GMT | Message # 824

Friends

# 823  I think Doug has already harnessed the electricity with him being brisk and bouncy, he seems to have a spring in his step! I think I remember Doug in 'Hellboy' he was pretty cool.  cool

Date: Friday, 2015 Feb 27, 05:29 GMT | Message # 825

Friends

Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brando Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star 

DC Comics superheroes are uniting in a potential new drama series at the CW, a spinoff from hits Arrow and The Flash that will feature several fan-favorite recurring actors/characters from both shows. I have learned that the network has teamed with Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim for a project eyed for next season toplined by Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller and Caity Lotz. 

The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters - Arrow's Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash's Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero. 

The project is in early stages of development, so there is a possibility for other Arrow/Flash characters to cross over to the new spinoff. Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

This is the project CW president Mark Pedowitz vaguely referenced at TCA in January. It will not be part of the current pilot cycle. With the creative auspices and talent involved, I hear that it could go straight to series, possibly for next midseason.

Via: Deadline

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau on Arrow ('Arrow' Recruits Summer Glau for Major Season 2 Role)
Page 55 of 59«1253545556575859»
Search: